A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
864 Followers

"Yes, they are," she answered. "What won't they think of next?" Laura had been more interested in trying to judge the diameter of the plug sealed within her new friend's rectum but had been distracted by the sight of the nurse's cleanly shaven, and visibly dripping, pussy lips. Laura unconsciously licked her own lips with curiosity as she wondered how the pretty brunette tasted; probably not as good as Emily; but then again, nobody did.

Pulling up and taking a seat on a nearby stool at last, Melissa grimaced as her full weight came to rest on the plug embedded deeply in her rectum. She used her weight to pull the stool closer to her patient, situating herself between Laura's widely spread legs and holes. Laura smiled down at her pleasantly.

Pumping some pre-warmed lubricating gel onto her latex-clad hands from the MGC's dispenser, Melissa admired the widely gaping hole leading into the depths of Laura's abdomen. With the lubricant evenly distributed up to her wrists, she wasted no time in sinking both hands up Laura's backside. Laura groaned in pleasure at the intrusion into her previously empty hole. While not technically a part of the procedure, Melissa just had to put something up Laura's amazing asshole. She made sure the impromptu fisting was a quick one as she breathed deeply from the older woman's growing musk of arousal. Not that Laura would ever complain about her breach of protocol.

Trying to regain some of her professional composure, Melissa said, "I'm just lubing you up a little so I can install your dilation ring." Regretfully, she removed her hands from the stretchy chasm and began massaging the lubricant into the rectal sphincter like she was supposed to. This was accomplished by taking the ring of loose muscle between fingers and thumbs and rubbing firmly in circular motions all around its perimeter. She allowed this process to last a little longer than it was supposed to, but Laura seemed to be enjoying it; the older woman's cruelly restrained hips where moving in small circles around her working fingers.

This first stage complete, Melissa picked up the selected five and three quarter inch dilation ring and began to press it home passed Laura's recently massaged sphincter. Despite the obvious training that asshole had undergone in the past, getting any disk this size secured into a woman's bottom took skill and patience.

Looking down between her restrained and widely spread legs, past her equally spread and now clearly leaking cunt, Laura watched the brunette nurse as she secured the wide dilation disk into her well stretched sphincter. The bound redhead was enjoying the sight of her brunette nurse's large tits being pressed together and kneaded delectably by her biceps as she worked. It was then that she noticed the button pinned to the front of the nurse's lapel. It read:

Hi, I'm Nurse [ Melissa ]

Ask me about my Certified Capacity.

I'm [ 90% ] there!

Certified Capacity™ developed by Anal Dynamics Inc.

Certified Capacity? Laura thought. That's what I was reading about in the lobby. Deciding to bite on the hook of shameless advertising, she asked: "So you're ninety percent there, huh?"

"Hmm?" the distracted woman asked initially. Then, looking down at her swelling chest and remembering her button, "Oh! Yes: ninety percent," she said proudly. Then, "Damn it!" as she accidently pushed the dilation disk all the way through Laura's sphincter and into her colon, causing the bound woman to jump at the unexpected penetration of her bottom hole. "Sorry about that, these things are tricky." It was an easy task to turn the disk sideways, extract it, and try again.

"But yes, my maximum capacity is now ninety percent of my Certified Capacity," Melissa said as she again started to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Which means what in inches?"

"Umm... Oh, sorry. I'm distracted. Six inches is my current maximum dilation; six and three quarters is my Certified diameter. Have you ever had your Certified Capacity tested?"

"Six and three quarters? Wow, honey! That's pretty big!" Laura said in amazement as she took a second look at the nurse's figure. She couldn't quite imagine something so massive being shoved up the pretty brunette's backside without a hospital visit to follow immediate afterwards. "And no I haven't. I've read a little bit about it though."

"Well, it's fairly new. You can read all about the science behind it online, but they basically take elasticity measurements, age, family history, body type, x-rays, MRIs, and a few other data, feed it all into a program developed by the tech wienies over at Anal Dynamics, and bam! The maximum size you can be dilated to before risking serious injury.

"Got it!" proclaimed Melissa suddenly as the thick dilation disk seated itself correctly inside Laura's stretched anus. Laura jumped slightly as she was once again stretched to the size of today's daily plug. She had to admit that the sensation of having just her asshole widely expanded while the rest of her rectum was basically empty was odd; but then again it always was when the nurses at the Dermott Clinic preformed the necessary high colonic cleansing enemas.

"And you'd be surprised at the calculated diameters the Certified Capacity program come up with, Laura. Someone with your beautiful bottom and stretchy sphincter? Why, I'd honestly be shocked if it calculated anything less than seven whole inches!"

"Seven inches! Melissa, don't toy with me. That's huge!" Laura commented seriously. For all her late-husband's efforts to ensure his loving wife was properly cared for and experienced a deep fulfillment in their relationship - which translated into ever-increasing, and increasingly painful, anal penetrations - Laura hadn't really come all that close to a seven inch dilation. To hear the possibility that her anal opening could be stretched to that extreme sounded preposterous!

"Well, we're a registered Anal Dynamics partner. We can schedule you in for a screening as part of your physical, if you'd like," the brunette nurse said with a twinkle in her eye. "Personally, I'm really interested in finding out what science says we can fit up inside you," she added as she caressed the bound redhead's bottom around the perimeter of the installed dilation disk.

"I don't know," said the busty, reclining woman. "Is it really all that accurate?"

"It has a great track record so far," Melissa said encouragingly. "You've met out perky receptionist, Georgiana, right?"

"She's hard to miss," Laura replied dryly.

"Well, she's one of the youngest women in the country to have reached her Certified Capacity," Melissa stated proudly. "Of course, the rich little tart spent almost eighteen months in a Spanish anal expansion clinic on the Mediterranean to accomplish it, but it's still impressive none the less. Would you like a demonstration?"

"A demonstration? What's involved in that?" Laura inquired skeptically

"Well, since she spent so much effort expanding herself, she prefers to be kept dilated to the maximum at all times. That's one of the reasons she's just a receptionist - well, that and she's as dumb as a box of rocks - instead of a nurse. Being a nurse means being on your feet all the time. With the sizes we're talking about, that just isn't possible."

"You're telling me that the blonde bombshell manning your front desk is mounted on some kind of maximum - "Certified" - capacity dildo? Oh, this I have to see!"

"I'll arrange it!" Melissa said as she tapped a request into her tablet.

* * *

Lana had just finished describing how much fun she had had wheeling their oldest sister around campus with a maximum capacity dilation dildo working copious amounts of F-24 into her tenderized anal cavity. She found it particularly arousing that she'd now had the pleasure of playing with three of the Wilder girls' defenseless butts. Who knows, she thought; if karma keeps up like this, I may get through the whole family! But playtime was over - it was time to get back to the serious work.

"I'm sure you've had high colonic enemas before at home, girls," Lana went on as she finished feeding the thin, thirty six inch inlet tube deep into Emily's squirming backside, "But here at the Dermott Clinic, we believe in very high colonic enemas to clean our patients out ."

Cora had already been hooked up to the plumbing before Lana had started on Emily. Now with both young women ready to go, the sadistic nurse stepped back and brought up the MGCs' controls on her medical tablet. She knew, coming from the same mother as the legendary Amanda Wilder, that the two youngest Wilders could probably take a bit higher pressure than a normal cleansing enema called for. Bringing up the MGC's enema attachment's settings screen on the tablet, she keyed in the supervisor's override code - that she wasn't supposed to have - and unlocked the higher pressure levels. Whistling a happy tune, Lana set the enema pressure for thirty percent over the allowed maximum, adjusted the temperature to its highest safe level, and pressed the Execute button. She then stood back to watch the show as the girls' abdomens began to fill with water.

"I realize this is your first time for a checkup here at the Dermott Clinic, so I've selected a medium pressure level for your cleansing enemas. I wouldn't want you two to feel too uncomfortable on your first visit; we want you to come back to us, after all," Lana said with an evil smirk.

"Thanks, 'Nurse' Lana," Cora said sincerely as she felt the rising pressure in her guts as the water continued to flow in, but not out.

"You're welcome. If you'd like, I can set it up in the system so that you come to me on each of your visits in the future. Since I have such a long history with your sister, I'll be sure to take excellent care of you two."

"That would be great," Cora said as the pressure slowly built up.

"Excellent! I just need your thumb prints on the request forms," Lana said as she moved behind the MGCs to collect her new assigned playthings' agreements; sealing their fates for their futures at the Dermott Clinic.

"Now just sit back and relax and let the enemas clean you out."

Cora and Emily were still getting used to the odd sensations of water filling their colons from depths that almost reached their small intestines, when they started to notice the unexpected heat that was creeping into their guts. They soon discovered first hand that Lana had set the temperature of the flow to almost scalding.

"Could you turn the temperature down a little bit, Lana?" Cora asked as she squirmed in futility at her bonds; trying to escape the water that was rushing into her colon. "I think you have it a little bit too hot."

Lana smiled happily as she stepped over to the black haired beauty, who was helplessly bound and defenseless, only to deliver half a dozen hard, open-handed slaps to the underside of the girl's round, young 34Ds; three to each breast. She kept the spacing of her strikes far enough apart to give herself ample time to admire the athletic beauty's boobs as they rippled and danced under the solid impacts.

Cora cried out in surprise as the blows landed.

"That's 'Nurse' Lana, my pretty little patient!" she scolded firmly. "I swear! Did your mother not teach you any respect for authority figures?" she added, shaking her head sadly as she idly played with Cora's now very stiff nipples.

"And of course the water is a little warm! Whoever heard of a cold enema doing any good for anybody?"

"I'm sorry, 'Nurse' Lana!" Cora said quickly, fearing more slaps to her tender breasts. "But please, 'Nurse' Lana, just turn the temperature down a tiny bit?"

"Nonsense, girl! I'd be remiss in my duties if I did that," the sadistic blonde said, giving Cora's nipples a good, final pinch. "Now be good little patients and let the enemas clean out those dirty asses yours. I'm beginning to wonder if either one of you has ever received a proper enema in your entire lives."

Properly mollified, the youngest Wilder sisters sat silently as their bellies filled with hot water. Lana walked round and round the pair observing the readings on her medical tablet and watching the two teenage stomachs begin to bloat noticeably.

It took less than a minute for the preset pressure to be achieved and the outlet ports begin to empty the slightly dirty water out of the bound young women. However, the inlet ports continued to pump water in at the same rate that water was being allowed to exit, so the pressure was maintained at a constant level. The heat from the scalding enemas was causing the pair to turn red and begin perspiring all over their bodies as their internal temperatures began to spike.

Cora first, followed quickly by Emily, began to moan quietly at the intense flushing. The corner of Lana's lips twitched with pleasure at the two eighteen year-olds' suffering.

Laying her tablet aside, the toned nurse stepped between the suffering girls and placed a hand on each of their sweaty tits. Her fingers found their hard nipples and began rolling them harshly between index finger and thumb. This only amplified the moans escaping the two severely bound young women as the new and painful sensations emanating from their boiling colons mixed with the familiar pain being inflicted on their nipples; pain their bodies knew how to process. Lana wasn't surprised at all to see both women's hips begin to gyrate slowly despite their blistering, high-pressure enemas.

"See? I think you're both starting to enjoy yourselves," Lana said as her hands moved to the other two neglected nipples to continue administering her agonizing areola manipulation.

"How... How long does this last?" asked Emily, and immediately braced herself as she realized, too late, that she forgot to properly address the strict nurse.

A dozen, slow, firm slaps rained down on Emily's and then Cora's exposed and defenseless tits. Lana took her time delivering each blow; ensuring her aim was perfectly placed.

"How many times do I have to remind you both?" the blonde nurse asked in exasperation as her blows fell. She took her time and reveled in the sight of the firm, teenage tits jiggling from the powerful impacts. "It's 'Nurse' Lana! From now one, if one of you forgets, both of you suffer the consequences! And it was only scheduled for fifteen minutes, but I think you've earned yourselves an extra five."

Cora looked like she was about to protest, but stopped herself short.

"Did you have something to say, young lady?" Lana asked sternly as she resumed the firm rolling of the girls' tender nubs.

"No, 'Nurse' Lana!" Cora said quickly.

"I didn't think so," the certified bitch said as she concentrated on playing with the girls' stinging tits.

God! Emily thought to herself. I think I hate going to the doctor's office!

* * *

"Well, that was just lovely," Laura said as the last of the lukewarm water drained from her squeaky clean colon. "I've always found the high colonics given here to be a bit uncomfortable, but I really enjoyed yours!"

"Why thank you!" beamed Melissa. "I've had a lot of practice over the years; if you hadn't noticed," said the flirty nurse as she curtsied slightly and motioned with her hands at the white nurse's uniform she had virtually painted onto her curvy body.

"Oh! You're a nurse!" Laura said equally as flirtatiously. "I hadn't discerned that," she added and started to giggle.

"Well, if you'd stop staring at my rack long enough to notice my whole outfit, you might have made the connection before now!" Melissa said, joining the older woman in her musical laughter.

"But I like your tits," Laura said defensibly. "They're gorgeous and all but popping out of your dress. What's not to like?"

"Yours are pretty stunning too," Melissa responded as she gently pinched the closest nipple of the severely bound redhead.

Laura's breath sucked in quickly at the soft touch; her back arching to give the nurse better access; not that she achieved much as restrained to the MGC as she was. "If you're going to do that, baby, do it right," Laura demanded in her best 'smoldering temptress' voice.

"Oh! I'm sorry, ma'am. Is this more to your liking, ma'am?" Melissa asked as she reached over and took both hard nipples in her fingers and rolled them around cruelly.

"That's better," the reclining cougar cooed as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations coming from her favorite pain points.

Melissa swore she could visibly see her patient's already well lubricated pussy grow wetter still. She made a mental note of the apparent way that Laura liked her nipples treated; information like that could come in handy down the road.

"Ahem," coughed the sweet brunette nurse. Reluctantly, she released the large, pink nubs from her grasp and tried to interject a shred of professionalism back into the room; an attempt which failed utterly. "Let's get that disk out of you so we can move on to the next phase," she said as she crouched down and started removing hoses; grunting audibly as she did so.

"More problems?" asked Laura playfully in response to the soft sound of discomfort.

"No, it's just," Melissa started to answer, before she realized she was being toyed with. Playfully, she swatted the widely spread woman on the inner thigh; inches from the dripping cunt that was at her eye level.

Laura jumped slightly at the swat; replying, "Hey!" and smiling.

Having gotten her point across, Melissa returned her attention to extracting the five and three quarter inch dilation disk from her patient's relaxed anal ring; a process much easier than installing it in the first place. With a soft, wet sucking noise, the disk came free of the reclining woman's asshole; leaving an impressive gaping portal, some five inches across, leading deep into the recesses her wet, pink innards. Melissa could see almost a foot into her new friend's lightly tanned body before the folds of flesh obstructed her view.

Placing the used latex disk aside for later cleaning, Melissa picked up her next implement of rectal maintenance from the nearby counter: a huge, stainless steel speculum with four expanding blades. Squirting lubricant onto her free hand, she spread the viscous liquid evenly along the length of each blade before lining up the imposing looking tool with Laura's still widely gaping nether hole.

Laura's breath sucked in quickly as Melissa began pressing the cold metal of the extra large anal speculum's expansion blades into her widespread and pre-dilated ass. Emily was right - she thought, remembering her daughter's earlier comment from last night - there really is no other reason than pure, unadulterated sadism that nurses don't warm these things up before shoving them into some poor woman's backside - ice cold!

The bound woman's reaction wasn't lost on Melissa as she pushed even more unyielding steel into Laura's loose rectal chute. "Sorry about that," she said as she expertly twisted and turned the twenty inch long anal expander around the bends and past the corners of her patient's well-stretched colon. "I honestly don't know why we don't warm these things up first. I guess it's just a medieval tradition that we in the medical community feel is worth continuing." Actually, she added silently to herself, that basically sums up the situation pretty accurately.

"Well it's a tradition that I think is long overdue for extinction!" Laura said and gasped again as the pretty nurse worked the tips of the speculum blades past a particularly difficult spot deep within her guts.

Melissa could feel her stunning patient tensing slightly at the cold touch of the speculum's blades. Not wanting her charge to feel uncomfortable, she let go of the half inserted tool with her lubricated hand and brought it up to begin massaging Laura's protruding clitoris. The extra encouragement wasn't totally necessary, and she actually rarely did it; except for in the occasional instances where her patient was freaking out or something. Melissa just wanted to ensure Laura was as relaxed as possible around her. As the bound and gaping woman's tension quickly melted away - and Melissa hear a soft sigh of contentedness escape Laura's lips - she knew she'd succeeded.

lordodie
lordodie
864 Followers