A Punished Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Sports weekend party.
2.7k words
4.31
63.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Some spelling and grammatical errors are mine, however some are intentional. Which is witch, I leave as an exercise for those anal enough to care.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

The Punished Wife III

Rodger was disappointed, his team had played great all year and blew it in the semi finals, one lousy win from going to the World Series. The series itself had been ok. The two teams had played neck and neck and today was the seventh game. Today the series would be decided and Rodger had a few friends coming over to watch the game.

He had bought hot dogs and chili and chips and dips. He stocked sodas and beer and Carol was popping up popcorn and had put out peanuts and assorted snacks including a veggie tray with ranch dressing but Rodger just couldn't get into the party mood.

He had set up and was adjusting the color on the big screen flat panel TV when a commercial came on featuring some big titted blond in a baseball shirt that she ripped off to reveal a tiny bikini. Rodger had no idea what the commercial was even for but it did give him an idea.

He quickly went upstairs and dug out his toy bags before rummaging through his closet and dressers. He found the old baseball shirt his kid had worn in high school baseball and the baseball cap. Next he went through Carol's drawers and found an old tired bikini she hadn't worn in years. He laid the items out on the bed and added a couple of Ben Wa balls.

He went down stairs to the ringing of the doorbell and instructed Carol to go put on the things she would find on the bed, before answering the door.

Carol was used to her husband's unusual requests and wondered what he has up to this time. She headed upstairs figuring she would know soon enough.

Bob was the first to arrive as usual since he lived right across the street. Mary wasn't with him also as usual since she had absolutely no interest in sports. Bob brought a case of dark beer and immediately headed for the kitchen to put it on ice.

Mike arrived a few minutes later, also by himself. He and Sharon had gotten a divorce a couple of years ago and Sharon had gone back east.

Ted and his wife, Cheri, were right on Mike's heels and also brought food. Cheri, a slightly overweight redhead, was a great cook as evidenced by the thirty or so pounds Ted was constantly fighting to work off. Rodger has often thought Cheri would welcome life as a submissive if Ted just had the balls to take charge.

Even Franklin finally showed up just as the pregame ended, much to Rodgers surprise. Franklin was a cop and was always working. Nine invites out of ten he missed due to being out on a case, chasing bad guys. This might account for the fact he had been divorced four times in fifteen years and was currently between both wives and girlfriends.

Carol bounced down the stairs to greet her friends to cat whistles and comments on her choice of outfits. She had put on white knee high socks and sneakers, the bikini whose bottom was showing below the super tight, short baseball jersey pulled dangerously tight across her ample chest.

She had done her long brunette hair up in a pony tail pulled through the rear opening on the baseball cap and looked like a very sexy cheerleader.

Rodger called Carol over as she was delivering the first round of beers and whispered in her ear for a few seconds. Carol pulled Cheri into the kitchen as the guys popped beers and settled in to watch the opening pitch making Rodger smile.

Minutes later his smile grew even wider when he saw the women sneak up the stairs and Carol gave him a big wink.

Each team scored a run in the first and started the second all tied up. The women called down and asked Ted to come up. Ted grimaced and headed up the stairs to a background of good humored jokes about being henpecked. Rodger also followed.

Rodger stopped Ted before he could reach the bedroom.

"Hey buddy, I have an idea for our ladies."

Rodger came back down and joined the guys, a few minutes later Ted bounced down the stairs and announced.

"Guys, the girls have come up with a way to make the game a bit more exciting. Carol is going to represent the home team and Cheri is going to represent the visiting team. They both are wearing the exact same amount of clothes. They both are going to serve us drinks and food for the rest of the game, but as each team scores a run the opposing team's girl has to remove an article of clothing. How's that for henpecked?"

The guys hooped and hollered and applauded as Carol and Cheri now wearing one of Rodgers old shirts and caps, sashayed down the stairs. The girls brought out a round of beers and knelt to present each one to the guys.

Franklin wondered if the guys should also split into teams and strip along with the women. This got unanimous approval. Ted, Franklin, and Bob were assigned to Carol's team and Rodger and Mike were on Cheri's. Rodger telephoned Cliff a college age neighbor and asked him to come over to make the teams even. Cliff had been invited to one of Rodgers little games previously. He arrived at the house in just a few minutes out of breath from running, but grinning from ear to ear.

Once Carol saw him she blushed from head to toe. Cliff knew her from a summer punishment session and Carol knew that today was going to be another chance for him to get to know her intimately.

The second inning was scoreless much to the disappointment of all concerned and it was proposed that if a team didn't score the teammates must chug a beer.

Passed and approved, everyone chugged a brew and the girls were sent for another round.

Top of the third inning the home team slammed a home run and Cheri removed a shoe, as did the guys on her team. The visiting team failed to score, so Cheri's team had to chug another beer.

The home team was three up and three out in quick time and Carol's team chugged. Then the visiting team scored two runs on a line drive to right field and Carol's shoes joined the pile with her teammates.

The home team scored three in the fifth and the pile grew, as Cheri's team was now barefoot. The visitors went scoreless and another beer was chugged.

The sixth inning started off slow and bases got loaded but the runner on first was caught off base and the home team went scoreless. The visiting team seemed to grab momentum after that and finished the sixth with three runs.

Carol chugged her scoreless beer and slowly removed her socks letting the guys get a good look at her legs as she did so. Then she went over to Ted and asked him to do the honors of ripping off her shirt.

Ted looked over at Cheri who was nodding and hollering for him to strip her. Ted stepped around behind Carol and reaching around front, took hold of the shirt between two buttons and gave a tremendous yank, popping all the buttons at one time and exposing Carol's bikini clad form.

Every one cheered as Carol posed and spun and bowed to her audience.

Once again in the seventh the home team loaded the bases then two strikeouts had the entire group on the edge of their seats. Two strike and three balls later a line drive almost took off the pitchers left ear before bouncing past the second baseman and a runner scored. The next runner tried for home but was tagged out at the plate.

Cheri walked over to Rodger, who smiled and slowly, one button at a time, pulled apart her shirt. Mike slipped the shirt off her shoulders and helped her pirouette to show everyone the silky bra and panties Cheri was left wearing.

The visitors went scoreless and Cheri chugged half her beer then poured the rest over her enormous tits soaking the bra and turning it almost see through.

The eighth inning was tied and scoreless and both teams chugged about half their beers and poured the rest over the woman who played it up, squealing and rubbing in the golden liqueur as it soaked the tiny outfits they had on. Carol's old white bikini was so thin it allowed the guys to count every bump on her areola and almost count the numbers of pussy hairs.

Top of the ninth and the home team blasted a home run to center field. Carol walked over to Franklin who undid the ties at the shoulders before snapping the tie at the back and slowly running his hands up over Carol's tits to remove the bikini top. Carol leaned back against Franklin as Rodger yelled for him to play with her tits.

The entire group watched as Franklin squeezed and lifted and stroked the half naked woman in his arms. They were so busy watching they almost missed the changeover and then the visiting team managed to slip home a runner during a double play and once again the score was tied.

Cheri went to Mike who opened the break front bra and buried his head between her gigantic boobs. Cheri pressed her tits in around Mikes head and everyone got a good laugh as Rodger poured a beer into her cleavage for Mike to drink.

Mike came away and shook his head sending beer flying from his soaked hair and Cheri shook her tits and matched him with beer going everywhere.

Overtime went two innings with no score and everyone was chugging beers. The women were allowing the guys to feel them up and play a bit each time they delivered another round. The twelfth inning saw two runs by each team and a half hour break for the teams.

Carol and Cheri stood tit to tit as each remover the others baseball cap and fluffed out the others hair. They reached for each others panty and slid them down very slowly, rubbing up against each other as they did so. The guys were stripped nude also and sat watching the women as they jerked themselves off. Carol spread her legs and slowly expelled the Ben Wa balls much to the guys delight.

The two women whispered to each other for a second then ran off to the kitchen boobs bouncing and asses jiggling. They returned in just seconds with ketchup and mustard and knelt down, each before one of the men. A squeeze and they had spread their condiment on the sausage of their choice and both women began to see who could get their guy to cum first.

The other guys crowded around to watch the contest, the game forgotten. They reached down and felt the bodies of the woman playing with their tits, asses, and pussies.

The two women had different techniques, Carol slowly sucked the cock in between her lips, using her tongue to tickle and wet the hard flesh as it filled her mouth.

Cheri used her hands to masturbate the cock as she worked over the head of the penus with her lips and tongue.

The first two men came within a second of each other and it was declared a draw. Both women switched to the next man on their team and began again. Carol was able to get her man to cum first and switched to the last two men standing.

She was joined less than a minute later by Cheri and the two took to deep throating, sucking on the long hard cocks, and massaging their big dangling balls. Even though Carol had started first on her guy, Cheri was the one who made Cliff cum first. When the last man finally came both women opened their mouths and directed the spray back and forth sharing the load.

Rodger directed the women to clean each other up and the guys sat back to watch as they kissed, licked and stroked each other to orgasm.

The women went and showered while the guys went and piled plates with food. When the women returned Rodger directed them to crawl from guy to guy to get fed. He expected Carol to obey and was only slightly surprised when Cheri dropped to all fours and slowly crawled her way to Ted.

Ted seemed both surprised and pleased at Cheri's willingness to go along. He fed her a few bites and then directed her across the room to Franklin. Carol was also crossing the room crawling from man to man, and they stopped for a quick kiss and cuddle as they passed one another.

Cheri happened to be in front of Rodger when he got the idea to take a glop of guacamole and smear it on his dick. Cheri smiled and sucked the spicy green cream off by sucking Rodgers cock deep in her throat and slowly pulling her head back until his cleaned of cock slipped from her lips.

The other guys got the idea and soon the women were eating off their male plates. When Carol came over to Cliff he flipped her on her back and started loading her body with portions of bean and guacamole dip, sour cream, and hot sauce, then used chips to scrape it up and eat.

Soon both women were covered in food and the guys were eating off their bodies. Rodger deliberately dripped hot sauce on Carol's clit and left it while he went and opened a beer. Carol was squirming by the time he returned and pleaded for him to remove the burning pepper sauce. Instead he started slow fucking her, being careful not to let the drops of red liquid slide down into her crack. Cliff came over and held Carol's wrists, keeping her from moving or touching her self.

Cheri crawled over and began lapping at Carol's clit and Rodger kept her head down making her lick both his cock sliding in and out and Carol's pussy as he fucked it.

Ted Moved up next to Carol's head and pushed his shaft into her mouth as Franklin came up behind Cheri and slid his big dick into her little brown hole.

Rodger pulled out and coated Cheri's face and Carol's pussy with cum. He was replaced by Mike who began fucking Carol's pussy and Bob lifted Cheri's head and fed her his cock.

Cliff and Ted were taking turns face fucking Carol with Mike fucking her cunt. Bob and Franklin were seesawing Cheri, one at each end and fucking in rhythm.

Rodger sat back in his recliner, with his beer, watching the two women service the five men and grinned. This worked out way better than he had hoped when he gave Carol the assignment of getting Cheri to join in on the game of strip tease.

The six men spent most of the evening fucking the two women in every way they could think of and when everyone was finally spent, they finished up the remaining food and beer in quiet conversation as the women moved from one man to the other kissing and cuddling for a few minutes before moving on.

The guys offered to help clean up the mess but the women told them it was their job and soon just the two couples were left. Rodger and Ted sat relaxing as the women cleaned up, discussing what had happened.

Cheri came downstairs after having showered and dressed and asked if there was another game next week. Ted left grinning from ear to ear, his arm around his newly submissive wife.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers