A Punishment Deserved

Story Info
You punish your sub.
2.5k words
4.21
46.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Curvy66
Curvy66
11 Followers

i’m waiting in the living room when You arrive. Seated on a cushion with my eyes cast downwards and simply wearing the steel collar that is a symbol of O/our love and of my submission. Aware that i am in trouble already i do not raise my eyes or move in any way to welcome You. i am to be punished for not preparing Your clothes properly. When You left for work this morning the tie You had wanted to wear was not clean and i could see the disappointment in Your eyes as You mentioned it to me before disappearing through the door.

All day i have been left to ponder on what might be in store for me on Your return. There were no messages from You during the day so i have simply done my best to ensure the house is clean and tidy. All the bed linen is freshly laundered, as are all Your clothes. The surfaces in all rooms have been scrubbed and polished, the floors have been hoovered, windows have been cleaned and all the ornaments and pictures are perfectly placed. Fresh flowers have been placed in vases around the living room and bedroom.

In the hope that i was not punished too severely i have ensured that all O/our playthings are clean and accessible and i have shopped for all sorts of foods that You like both to eat and play with.

You leave Your bag and coat in the hallway and come through to me in the living room. Without a word You cross straight through to the bedroom and i can hear You opening draws and cupboards. On Your return to the living room You immediately place the blindfold over my eyes and plunge me into darkness. There is a sudden moment of pain and then dull ache as You place a nipple clamp tight on my left nipple. It is immediately followed by a clamp to the right nipple and i sharply draw in breath as the pain of it’s pincer like teeth bite into my tender flesh. The chain connecting the two clamps is cold between my breasts and in direct contrast to the hot pain that i feel in both my teats. You pull me up by the ring that hangs from the front of my collar and lead me to the kitchen. Once there You set about preparing Yourself a drink and some food. Still not a word has passed between U/us.

After a while You give me a large cold glass to hold along with a large dish. i am unsure what they contain but i carry them through to the living room as You pull me back into there by my collar.

You sit down in Your favourite chair and switch on the TV. There is football on and You flick through the channels to find the right one. Once You have decided what to watch You pull me down to my knees near Your chair. You pull my arms out straight so that i am offering You the contents of the glass and bowl. i can feel You take things from the bowl and occasionally You take the glass from me and then return it to my outstretched hand. Holding the containers out to You is causing my arms to ache, but i do not dare drop them. i hold them up for You for about 30 minutes, then You stand and pull me up with You again. i carry the bowl and glass back to the kitchen and You take them from me to put into the sink.

Again You pull me by the collar into the living room. This time You sit in Your chair and i remain standing by the side of it. You begin to play with the chain between my nipple clamps. Running Your finger along the chain causes a light pulling on my nipples, which seem to get even harder in response. The dull ache increases in each breast. Suddenly i feel Your fingers between my legs. You push them apart so that You have unrestricted access to my pussy. It is wet for You and You feel no resistance as You push a finger inside. You push it in and then remove it and i can hear You licking my juices from it. The finger is returned to my pussy and begins to spread my juices all around my pussy lips. You rub the juices up and down and i am becoming very aroused. my burgeoning nipples are causing me more pain as they try to expand within the confines of the clamps and my juices are flowing faster, i can feel a slow trickle on my upper thigh now. Your finger circles around my hardening clit and i let out a low groan. You rub my clit in earnest and i can feel the dull ache of my breasts being mirrored by an ache in my pussy. Your touch becomes a little lighter but i push my hips forward to try and increase the pressure of Your finger on my clit. i am highly aroused now and can feel the beginnings of an orgasm building. i think You know this and are rubbing me more purposefully again, bringing me closer and closer.

i am almost there when You stop the rubbing and pull me down between Your legs with the collar ring. You push my face into Your groin and i know what You want me to do. i open up Your belt and trouser and ease Your cock out. It is hard and ready for me. i gently stroke it with my fingers before taking the head into my mouth and licking all around it very softly. i run my tongue up and down the hard shaft and move my mouth back and forth in a tight “O” around it. i then concentrate on flicking my tongue back and forth very quickly across the tightly stretched skin at the top of the shaft. When i know my saliva will have cooled the skin on your cock i plunge it back in my mouth as far as it will go. i hold the base of Your cock with my hand and stroke it back and forth while i return to sucking hard with my mouth.

All the time i am trying to rub my thighs together to ease the itch of desire You have created in my pussy but to no avail. While i am sucking You begin to play with my breasts and again pull gently on the nipple clamps. While i suck i flick my tongue all around Your cock as i know You like it and sure enough i can feel You softly urging Your hips back and forth. Suddenly You come into my mouth and I can feel the strong jets of Your sperm pumping into my mouth. i swallow down Your cum and lick and suck Your cock clean before removing my mouth from it.

Once it softens i put Your cock gently back in Your pants and refasten them. Again You grab me by the collar and pull me up. Leading me into the bedroom You push me near to the bed and bend me over until my hands are resting on the bed and i am bent almost in half. i feel You clip some kind of weight to the middle of the chain on the nipple clamps and the pain they cause goes up a notch. You spread my legs by kicking my feet wide apart. Your fingers are immediately in my pussy, spreading my juices all around my puffed up lips and teasing my clit incessantly. You rub all around my clit and then suddenly You stop but don’t move away. Your finger simply presses gently on my clit and i begin to rock my hips back and forth to increase the friction on my sensitive button of flesh. Immediately i realise my mistake, but rocking my hips i have set my breasts rocking in a similar motion and the weight on the nipple clamps is now swinging back and forth and causing the chain to pull harder on the clamps. i cannot stop now, i need to cum and i have to bear the pain in order to gain the pleasure. i keep rocking, going even faster and feeling the pleasure build in my groin and the pain in my nipples at an equal rate.

When You remove Your finger i moan out loud with frustration and i am sure i hear You chuckle at my discomfort. Again i can hear You opening drawers and cupboards and i wonder what will come next. It doesn’t take long to find out as I jump when i feel a cold blob of some sort of lubricant hit my ass. It is closely followed by the insistent pressure of a large butt plug. You ease it slowly but firmly into my ass and i can feel my anal hole stretching wider and wider to accept it. Just when I feel i can stretch no more it moves suddenly forward and my ass closes around it. i can feel a sort of retaining piece between my buttocks, presumably to stop the plug from moving too far into my arse.

i stay still trying to get used to the feeling of fullness in my anal passage, but jump forward as I feel the stinging bite of a can across the soft flesh of my buttocks. i shout with the pain and have hardly got that shout out when i begin another as the second strike hits. A third stripe cuts into my flesh and tears begin to prick in my eyes. The stinging cuts across both cheeks are giving way to a spreading warm feeling when the butt plug suddenly springs to live within my ass. The feeling of fullness increases with the vibrations and i feel a need to expel the plug from within me. i know that this will be frowned upon so i do my best to deny the feelings.

You quickly make three more strokes across my arse, each of them hitting the end of the plug between my buttocks and each of them causing me to shout out load again. A couple of hot tears fall from my eyes as the pain courses through me and You place Your hand between my legs to scoop up some of the juices that are leaking from my pussy. After rubbing some all around my clit and bringing me once again closer to cumming You scoop even more up and pull the butt plug slightly out of me. Your fingers push my juices into my asshole and spread them all around it. Then the butt plug goes back in, still vibrating and now You are urging it back and forth in my ass.

i am not sure how much more stimulation i can take, my ass has the double assault of the vibrating butt plug being plunged in and out and the receding pain caused by the cane. my pussy is aching for Your cock and is having to make do with Your fingers teasing all around my clit. And my tits are swinging and causing the clamps to bite heavily into my nipples.

You move behind me and pull out the butt plug, which is quickly replaced by Your cock. You fuck my ass hard, taking Your pleasure from me and for the first time You speak telling me what a slovenly slut i am. How i am here purely to serve You and to give You pleasure. Telling me that i deserve no release because i cannot perform my duties properly. You continue to whisper to me while Your cock plunges deep in my ass and then You come and i can feel Your sperm pumping into my body for the second time.

You withdraw from me and pull me back into a standing position. W/we move through to the bathroom where You instruct me to wash Your cock and balls. Then You tell me to get into the shower and wash out my ass and pussy. i do as i am instructed and wince as the pressured water strikes my clit hard as i wash my pussy. i do gain some comfort from the warm water rinsing out my ass. As soon as i am washed i step out of the shower and towel myself dry. You watch carefully as i dry between my legs ensuring that i don’t begin to pleasure myself. i try not to put too much pressure on the nipples as i dry around the clamps. Once again i am led back to the bedroom and this time am instructed to lie on the bed. You attach leather cuffs to both my wrists and ankles and then attach the wrist cuffs to the loop of my collar. The ankle cuffs are attached to the chains that hang from the side of the bed.

my legs are spread wide apart and i am unable to gain purchase with my hands to enable me to move. Your fingers slide between my legs and You find my cunt wet again. You whisper again that i am such a slut, always wet and ready. You lean close to my pussy and begin to lap up my juices with Your tongue, licking up and down my slit and flicking my clit. Occasionally pushing your tongue deep into me to taste me more. i am writhing on the bed, trying to urge my cunt up into Your face. Again i am desperate for release and moan loudly as You tease and lick me relentlessly. i am almost there and my juices are flooding out between my pussy lips when You stop again. my frustration is evident as i drum my heels on the bed and groan my desire for You. my groans of desire however, soon turn to screams of pain as You unexpectedly remove the nipple clamps. The blood rushing back into the contracted vessels is agonising.

Quietly You whisper into my ear, “You won’t forget to ensure my clothes are clean again will You baby?” i shake my head slowly as i try to breathe through the pain. i feel You release my ankle restraints and You climb onto the bed next to me. Pulling the covers over U/us You snuggle up behind me telling me how it hurts You to punish me but that i must learn to get things right. i nod and lie quietly as You gently rub my nipples to slightly ease the pain they are feeling. The rubbing is making them stiffen again and i sigh deeply as i feel the signals of desire shoot from my breasts down to my cunt. My pussy is wet, my nipples are hard and sore, my clit is throbbing and i know that my punishment is to be denied release. What i don’t know is how long into the night You will continue Your stimulation of my body.

Thank You Sir for teaching me.

Curvy66
Curvy66
11 Followers