A Punishment?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillowPuss
WillowPuss
31 Followers

Leaning forward again, trapping her knees under his armpits, He began to play with her breasts, while resuming the slow pumping of his hips. Soon Lauren was panting, thrashing her head from side to side.

"Oh ... oh ... god ... Daddy ... oh please ... yes ... oh fuck ... sheeeeet ... aghhh ... faster ... please ... harder ..."

He responded and began to really pump into her. His balls were slapping against her still reddened arse, and he wondered how much longer he would be able to hold off shooting his sperm into her.

Suddenly Lauren stiffened and let out a sob. "Oh Daddy, stop! I think I am going to pee. Oh god, stop"

"Let it go baby. Its OK ... you won't pee. Just let it all go. Ride it baby. Its OK, Daddy's here."

Watching her face carefully, he pumped faster, aiming his cock so that it hit her g-spot with every thrust. He could see the colour rise in her face and spread down her body. Judging the moment carefully, he firmly gripped a nipple and gave it a sharp pinch. As he expected, her body stopped moving and gave a violent shudder as the first wave of orgasm washed over her and she let out a scream.

He thought he would cry out himself as her cunt muscles held his engorged cock in a vice-like grip and was quite pleased when he felt them relax and he could pump once again. Lauren was now like a creature possessed as her body thrashed around, gripped in the after shocks of orgasm. Once she had settled a little, he lifted her legs higher, resting her feet on his shoulders before leaning into her again.

He could really get his cock in now, and each thrust bough a small grunt from his daughter's lips.

"Daddy is going to cum now, baby. You are a real woman now sweetie."

Lauren felt the already huge cock grown even more and gave a gasp as she felt his balls tighten against her arse and a warm sensation fill her. He pumped a few more times, and all that could be heard was the hiss and suck of liquid - like wave lapping up a gently sloping beach.

Once he felt himself going right down, he withdrew his cock and lay down beside his daughter on the rug. He drew her to him and began to stroke her face, waiting for her to come down, making sure that she was off her cloud and back on the ground before he spoke to her again.

"Come on young lady, it's off to the bathroom for you. Daddy will run you a lovely bath, and then we need to talk about some changes that are going to take place."

Lauren tried hard to concentrate on what her Daddy was saying, but her body kept getting in the way, giving little jolts of sheer pleasure. She heard him say about working from home a lot, and how she was to come straight home from school, and how there was so much to learn. Lauren just found herself nodding and glowed as she saw her Daddy's big smile transform his face. She had no real idea what it was he had said, but she had a feeling that this afternoon had changed her life forever.

WillowPuss
WillowPuss
31 Followers
12