A Punter's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a new house not long after this and paid a visit to a new girl. I can't remember her name but the sex was good again, basic but good with kissing.

After this it was back to see Jasmine again in Romford, again the sex with her was excellent. She was telling me that she had counted how many customers she had seen that day, it was 16. I couldn't believe how many the girls went through. She said this was a particularly busy day but it was usually 10. Despite this, she gave another great session, unfortunately I never saw her again after this.

In December 2000 I went back to Dagenham and had a session with a wild young blonde girl. Again her name escapes me but it was an enjoyable time. She walked in stark naked rather than in any underwear, and was straight down to business. As I'd paid the £100 price for an hour, she told me we could do anything I wanted, it was nearly Christmas after all she said! I desperately wanted to try anal again but ended up coming after a really nice 69. I'd released a huge load over her tits and it took me a good while to recover. My erection let me down again, I didn't get the chance again.

We ended up doing one first for me, mutual rimming. I'd never before considered licking a woman's arse, although I'd seen it in plenty of porn films. She did it for me first which was fantastic, I couldn't refuse her request for me to return the compliment. She got on all fours and pushed he arsehole upwards for me. She made an incredible amount of noise while I licked, practically screaming the house down. Once we'd finished she told me I had to come once more or she'd be upset and think she hadn't satisfied me. It was a genuine struggle due to my sudden erection problem, although I did finally manage to come over her tits once more.

I was back at the Dagenham flat about a week later, seeing a black girl who gave me oral without a condom, letting me come in her mouth.

My final trip of 2000 was again after a football away trip with the lads. I went to a new flat in Ilford seeing a girl with long brown hair. I shot the biggest load ever done in my life on her tits that day. It went over her tits, stomach, face & hair. I kind of expected her to be a bit angry as it wasn't supposed to go on her face, but she found it amusing, saying she had never seen someone come so much in her life! We managed to do it again and have sex after she cleaned up.

Into 2001, things stepped up in pace. I was starting to use cocaine more heavily, also dropping a large quantity of ecstasy. Most people say that these drugs ruin there sex drive, I was the exact opposite, the more I did, the hornier I felt. I never had any problems with erections after the time of the second failed anal. It was hard to come sometimes, but I went through a spell where I felt I could go all day.

I visited Dagenham in January 2001 and met a nice slim blonde girl who had a schoolgirl outfit on. It hadn't been a particular fantasy of mine but it was still a pleasant session. She gave me oral without, letting me come all over her tits, lots of it ending up over her dress. This started a little kink of mine that stays with me now. From that day on, I've always had a thing about coming on a woman's clothes or underwear. We did go a second time in this session, me going down on her and using a dildo on her. Very good session.

The next month it was back to Dagenham for another good session with a girl called Carly. She gave great oral without, letting me come on her tits, and a good fuck. She was another nice girl who made me feel very comfortable.

A month later I went for a basic oral and sex session in Romford, meeting the girl Laura I'd seen a few months earlier.

Then I had one of my most memorable sessions with a beautiful Thai girl called Sunny. Apart from being quite stunning, she was also very nice and down to earth. I paid I think £60 for this session, which was probably the best value I'd ever had. She gave me oral without a condom while kneeling in front of me, always looking me in the eye while she did. It was a fantastic blowjob, but the biggest surprise was when she let go of my cock when I said I was coming, letting me come all over her face. I shot a huge load too, but she never stopped looking at me.

Once cleaned up, I went down on her, which she really seemed to enjoy. I also rimmed her, which led to her returning the compliment on me. To finish, we fucked for a while but I was unable to come. Sunny told me to wank for her, which I happily did. When I was about to come, she slid next to me on the bed and pointed to her face, inviting me to come on it again. It was a fine orgasm, and my second large one in 40 minutes.

I went back there the next month hoping to see Sunny again but she was unfortunately gone. I had a similar session with another Thai girl, all the same things packed in but not as good.

My next find was another flat in Green Lane, Dagenham, that specialized in mature women. My first visit was with A really nice woman in her late 30's called Jody. We had a great 40 minute session including a 69, and me coming on her tits. She was a first, in being the only working girl I'd spoken to that said she did the job just because she enjoyed sex, the money was a bonus. It may have been her saying what a punter wanted to hear, but having spent some time with her, I suspect not.

May 2001 was a busy time, I went back to this house twice more visiting to older women, one in her 40's, one in her 50's. I didn't really fancy either to be honest, but did it anyway. Both sessions were very ordinary, the first I hadn't really enjoyed much for a long time.

Back to Romford in the same month, I met Laura again, having another straightforward but fun session. While talking, we did discover that we had mutual friends from the music scene. This made things a little awkward, although it didn't stop us having sex for a second time!

June saw a trip back to Romford and a meeting with a girl called Simone. She was one of the most memorable sexual experiences of my life. It was a steaming hot summer day, the fan was on in the room but it didn't really make much difference. It was hot. Simone was in her late 30's, had a decent body and average looks. She was no stunner, but she had some appetite for sex.

The first time she gave me a quick blowjob then jumped on me and rode me until I came. After a couple of minutes rest, she started to suck me again without a condom. Within a minute or so I was rock hard again. We fucked for about 5 minutes in missionary before she asked me to do her doggy style. I've no idea how long this went on for, but it was quite a while. The noise she made was getting louder and louder with each thrust it felt until she was screaming. The maid even knocked on the door to make sure she was ok! This carried on for a good ten minutes over my time.

I finally came, the pair of us then collapsing, sweaty and exhausted. Maybe it was just the heat, but the red flush on her chest, face and arse led me to believe she may have actually had an orgasm. Even if she didn't, it was a memorable session, so good that I visited her again for an almost exact repeat the following week!

I visited the Romford flat a couple of weeks later, seeing another girl called Tara. She was about 21, with a fantastic body, slim with huge, perfect tits. The session was ok, I remember her making me laugh by saying "You can do whatever you like to my body, just don't touch my hair!" Then explained at length how it had cost her about £200 to have it done that day. Nice girl.

The following Sunday I went to the mature house in Dagenham. They had now installed a nice tv in the bedroom, equipped with Sky Sports. You could now watch live premiership football while having sex!

That day I met a nice brunette with a lovely curvy figure in her late 30's whose name I can't remember. I paid £60 for a 40 minute service where you can come twice. After a good blowjob I asked if I could go down on her, which she was more than happy for me to do. I really enjoyed going down on these girls now, having been a little reluctant to do so at first. I was concerned about possible infections but managed to push these thoughts to the back of my mind. Although I know it's no guarantee of safety against such things, the places I visited were always clean, and I can honestly say that all the girls I met clearly looked after themselves.

After I'd been down on her for a few minutes, she pulled her legs back and gave me access to her anus. Rimming was becoming a favourite thing of mine now, and pretty much all of the women I met really seemed to enjoy it. After an enjoyable fuck, I was unable to manage it for a second time and had to leave. Feeling a bit frustrated, I went to the Romford flat and had a quick oral and sex session with a young blonde girl. It wasn't anything special but it sorted out my almost constant need for sex.

This time, I felt no shame having used two different girls in a day. After spending my week working hard, I felt like a little cocaine, ecstasy and recreational sex was ok. I'd worry about stopping some other time.

Over the next couple of weeks, I visited the mature flat in Dagenham and Romford. I met a tarty looking late 30's woman, who again invited me to rim here while I went down on her. At Romford I had a basic session with a Scottish girl where we had doggy style sex in front of a mirror. Both of these were ok, nothing more.

I went back to the other flat in Dagenham a couple of times in early September 2001, seeing two oriental girls. The first was nothing special, an average looking girl who let me come on her tits then fuck her. The second was a far better session with a young, beautiful Malaysian girl. She put on a dildo show first for me, then let me use her slim vibrator on her arse. We then had a long 69, which ended with me coming in her mouth. Once recovered, we both rimmed each other before having a short fuck, finishing with me wanking over her face and tits. This was a really fun session, but like most girls at this house, she didn't stay there for very long.

I turned 30 not long after this session and celebrated by going back visiting the Dagenham house again the day after my 30th party. I saw a young, blonde Russian girl called Irina. Despite it only being a 40 minute session, she was memorable. We only did oral, but for me, spending 40 minutes between a beautiful young prostitute's legs was my idea of heaven. We also did plenty of rimming, both ways again, which I've always found fantastic. When I finally came, Irina asked me if I'd like her to swallow my come. I chose to come mainly on her face, but as I again shot a huge load, she ended up swallowing a fair bit too. I was really disappointed not to meet her again, she again was a girl who seemed to genuinely enjoy sex.

After our usual end of September weekend away drinking, I went to a new house in Upminster on the Friday before we went. I can't remember anything about the girl at all, it was a really ordinary experience. She's one of the rare women that I can't remember anything about.

Due to that disappointment, I went back to Dagenham after the weekend and had a session with a Swedish girl. She had model looks and a perfect body, but she didn't have any interest in having sex. I made the best of it, going down on her, and rimming. She finished off by blowing me and letting me come on her tits. This was my last visit to this flat.

Over the next few months, I visited the house in Upminster twice, the mature house in Dagenham and the Romford flat. None of the women stood out at all.

The next woman that stood out was a Russian girl called Nadia that I met at Romford. She again seemed to enjoy the sex, I had 40 minutes with her, going down on her, rimming and fucking her twice. Both times she let me pull out and come on her, once on her pussy, once on her bum. You've probably all worked out that I've got a bit of a thing for a cumshot, it's probably down to my love of porn, but as I was paying to enjoy myself, I didn't see any harm in asking for things I like.

At the start of 2002, I met a girl and ended up having a drunken one night stand with her. We did meet again after this, but it never turned into anything more.

Into February, went to see Nadia again in Romford, having an almost identical session. It was just as good too. I went back to the mature house the next week, having a pretty poor session with an uninterested woman in her early 40's. I never went back there after that one.

In March 02, I made 3 visits to the Romford flat. All of them were good, doing all my favourite stuff, oral, rimming, coming on tits.

It was around now this time that I started to get bored doing this. I enjoyed most sessions, but the buzz of dirty, forbidden sex was wearing off. I'd done most things that I'd wanted to do now and it was all too familiar now. I started thinking more and more about getting a girlfriend, having a normal relationship. I realized that I wanted this more than all this sex.

I met a girl in April 02 and ended up seeing her for 3 months. We had a really good sex life, I enjoyed having a conventional sex instead of performing something out of a porn film every time. After a couple of months, my girlfriend wanted us to start having unprotected sex as she hated the feel of condoms. This was the first time I really seriously thought about the risks I'd put myself though. I went for an STI test before we went away for a weekend. The relief when I got a negative result was amazing. I felt like I'd dodged a bullet, I'd got away with having so much dangerous sex, there was no way I'd go back now.

Unfortunately my drug use was increasing even more now, which was starting to make my behavior unpredictable. Despite knowing I was doing myself harm, I carried on at a pace, making the summer of 2002 a bit of a blur.

I split with my girlfriend in July that year, and despite my previous resolution, I went straight back to a brothel. This time, for the first time in ages, I felt that self hate. I'd seen how normal life could be and really wanted that. I made 4 visits to the usual places over the next couple of weeks, but it just didn't satisfy at all. I can barely recall details of most of them, the joy had definitely gone from the sex and drugs. It was time to stop.

For the next month, I locked myself away from temptation. I didn't really miss the brothel visits, but the drugs part was hard. I knew if I was in a situation where they were available, I'd take them, so made the hard decision to stay away from the group of friends into drugs.

I started to feel much better around September of 2002, I'd been "clean" for about 6 weeks now, and wasn't really tempted to go back to my old ways. A few weeks later, I met a girl, who I can honestly say, I fell in love with straight away. I never thought this could happen to me, being as cynical as I am.

Nearly 10 years on, we're still together. We have a great life, a lovely child and a happy relationship. We both know everything about each other, it was pretty hard at first as we both have quite a past, but I truly believe that it's helped in a good way. Having both had a pretty wild life before we met, there's never been that doubt that maybe there's something better out there. We've both had many lovers but nothing could compare to the sex we have. We've tried almost everything a couple could do to each other, lived out most of our fantasies, although I'm still hoping we might get to try a threesome one day! I'm looking forward to many years more fun.

My sex and drug addiction are a distant memory now. Do I regret any of it? No, I wouldn't change a thing. I met some really nice working girls down the years, and despite most of the things you read, most of them seemed to be happy doing what they did. I never sensed anybody had forced them to do what they do. I'm glad my life changed when it did, it reinforces my belief that things happen for a reason.

Writing this has been a good therapy for me, reaching back into some dark times. The highs were fantastic, but the lows desperate.

Anyway, it's done, time to look forward again.

12