A Push in the Right Direction

Story Info
First time with two cocks for wife.
938 words
3.67
84.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a one way conversation for many years. Whispering my desires into my husband's ears, it's the same fantasy repeated over and over. So many times it has been spoken, but no one, even I hear it anymore. I know why. It's due to my fear of crossing that boundary, of opening a world of delight or Pandora's Box? It's something I won't do on my own. I need help in planning my own deviance, so if it doesn't work out I have an out, an excuse, someone or something to blame. One evening, after we lay in a sweaty pile, my husband asks, "Are we ever going to do this?" I roll over and look him in the eye and nod yes, but tell him I need help. He says, "Consider it done."

He usually strikes while the iron is hot, so two weeks later in Palm Desert I was acting all goofy and silly. I actually had butterflies in my stomach. After two days of sleeping, swimming and playing tennis, I realized nothing was going to happen. Three weeks after that, we had a date night and went downtown for appetizers, cocktails and dancing. I kept looking around the bar trying to guess whom we might be meeting. Nobody. The weeks went by and nothing happened. I soon put it out of my mind with everyday life and all occupying my time.

It was spring and the weather was warming up. We had another trip to Palm Desert planned for more sun and relaxation. This time we didn't make it to the tennis court because the bar was in the way. The sun, the warmth and the rum drinks took all my troubles away. We went up to our room for some kinky fun. My husband pulled out some restraints from home that he had brought and assisted me into them. I lay face down on the bed in my bikini and a blindfold was put over my eyes. We have played this game before. It still titillates me. He walks off quietly, opens the hotel room door and closes it. More silence follows. A minute later the door opens again.

My skin tingles. The air in the room feels electric. Titillation ripples down my body. I hear the foot prints, the breathing and now a hand on the back of my thigh. I shudder but from what I don't know. It's not my husbands and then another hand on my other thigh. Again, it's not my husband's and not the same as the other hand. I feel fear and speak out. My husband says, "Shh. It's what you requested." I still feel fearful, but excited. I'm surprised because I feel my ass jut up in the air involuntarily, or was it? My head is saying no, but my pussy is saying yes.

The hands are warm and masculine. One set is a little rough and the other set is a little smooth. They caress me from head to toe. My inner thighs get massaged and my ass juts a little higher. They kindly pull my bottoms down to my ankles. This creates finger frenzy as they are now rubbing my ass as they compete to get fingers inside of my pussy. I can hear my husband encourage them. He even encourages me. It makes me really wet. I ask for the blindfold to be off and the restraints undone.

I turned over and stared two large hard cocks staring me in the face. Two hunky men were smiling at me. I crawled over and started sucking on one cock and stroking the other. I didn't even notice where my husband was. I alternated giving head to both men. It seemed to go on forever and I didn't want to stop, but they eventually lifted me up and pushed me down onto my back. I weigh 140 lbs. but felt like a feather in their arms. The one with the bigger cock went to spread my legs, but I did it for him. He crawled up on top of me and I felt the pressure from the head of his cock. He teased me with it. He gave me an inch at a time slowly. I gasped. Once it was in, I beckoned the other one forward and jerked it with my right hand.

After a blissful eternity, they picked me up and the guy I was jerking off lay on his back. They both lifted me up and set me down reverse cowgirl. I knew where this was going even though I had never done it, but there was no hesitation. I eased my ass down onto his cock. I hadn't had anal in awhile and was surprised how quickly I took the whole thing. They leaned me back and the other hunk came up on me missionary and inserted his, the second cock, into me. Breathtaking. Things were completely out of my control now, so unlike me. My body rock with pleasures I had never known. The men were excited. I felt one blow and seconds later the other blew. They were both pulsing cum into me at the same time. I shuddered and orgasmed like never before. Even after the orgasm, my pussy would not stop convulsing. They kept stroking in and out until their cocks softened. The three of us lay on the king bed huffing and puffing.

This is when I notice the video camera on the tripod off to the side. I see my husband's head poke up and he smiles, "Are you sure you've never done this before?"