A Question of Love and Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers

I smiled, "Good enough!" I took a pair of panties out of the draw and giggled. She hadn't even taken the purchase tags off, I slipped them on, forgoing a bra for obvious reasons. I immediately felt my nipples harden and push against the thin cotton as I slipped the dress over my head and let it fall into place. I wondered what Serena would make of that?

Sitting again at the kitchen table with coffee in hand I spoke, "Ok sweetie, from the top! I'm pretty sure I'm Natalie Baxter, so who are you and where do you know me from?"

Serena sighed, "I knew even as I started, that it wasn't going to work! It was just a stupid juvenile fantasy that took on a life of its own. My name is Serena Danielle Portland, and your maiden name is Baxter, but your married name now is Portland! Natalie Ann Portland, you're my sister-in-law!"

Of all the possibilities I had thought about, I have to admit that, that one took me by total surprise, "You mean that I'm married to you brother?"

Serena nodded, "Since you don't have any brothers then, yes to my dickhead brother Dillon! He and I don't get along for obvious reasons. He's a homophobe and can't stand that his little sister's a lesbian."

Serena spent the next hour telling me all about the family, "I met you at a function I was working at as waitress and you were so nice to me. That night I had car trouble, and you gave me a ride home, from there we saw each other mainly because I went out of my way to bump into you. I found out that your parents aren't in town, and I invited you to my parent's for a thanks giving bbq."

Serena started to tear up, "That's where that photo was taken, Dillon was actually in the photo as well, but I cropped him out."

Serena's face hardened, "He stole you off me at the party! He has that thing that conventional women go for in droves. I was devastated and left town for over a year." Serena wiped a tear from her cheek, "I really do love you Natalie, I have done ever since I met you. To know that my arsehole brother ended up with you just broke my heart."

"So this charade was to get back at him by seducing me?"

Serena's eyes widened in fear, "Ohhh my god no! That makes it sound so nasty and sleazy! No, I don't know why I did it apart from a fantasy. It was a spur of the moment decision, the paramedics ask me who you were and I wasn't thinking it through, I just said you were my partner, that we were lovers. We both have the same last name and they didn't question me about it, so it just grew from there. I'm so sorry I lied to you Natalie, I never meant for you to get hurt. I'll take you to Dillon if and when you're ready."

I sat back in my chair. Not once had I even the slightest feeling that I was in danger, Serena was the perfect companion, concerned for my welfare, then it hit me, "Does Dillon know I was in hospital?"

Serena shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea, as I said we don't communicate at all. I have spoken to mum since the accident, but she hasn't indicated that Dillon is anxious as to your whereabouts. I don't know why Dillon married you, he's never been interested in settling down with any of his other girlfriends, but maybe it was to spite me? I know he got you to cut your hair to upset me."

Serena scowled, "Dillon is your typical bad boy persona. The ladies love him until he reverts to his shitty away. I really don't see what you all see in him? You had waist length, silky black tresses that shone with dark purple streaks in bright sunlight. I just love the way it would swirl around in the breeze. Then you had it cut, and it looked as though you aged ten years."

I push my hand through what was left of my shoulder length hair. That fitted with what I felt about my shorter hair, I didn't like it like this at all.

Serena dropped into a new bout of crying, I took her hand and uttered soothing endearments, "It's ok sweetie, please don't cry. Can you tell me why we were in the car together?"

Serena sniffed and looked at me, "I don't know! You came here and said I had to leave, to get away, that Dillon was angry at me for something, that he was going to kill me. I tried to tell you that he says that about me all the time, but you wouldn't listen, so I went with you and I tried to get you to tell me why he was so mad, but we had the accident before I found out. That's all I know!"

While Serena was telling me all this I was getting short flashes of memory, nothing concrete, just disjointed bits here and there, ""Were going to have to ring Dillon. He's the only one who can add anything to this mess. Have you got his number?"

Serena fished a note book out of her carry bag, "Don't use my landline; he won't answer it if he sees my number come up. She dove back into her bag and brought out my cell phone. I remember it and it gave me a sense of achievement that my memory was returning,

Dillon's phone went to message bank and I left him a message that I needed to talk to him.

I was lying down in the bedroom when I heard a pounding on the front door, by the time I got out, Serena was arguing with someone in the doorway, "No you're not coming in if you're going to fight with her, she's just got out of hospital."

I was about ten to fifteen feet behind Serena when she was violently thrown sideways by the man she was arguing with, "Get the fuck out of my way you dyke trollop, I want to see her. If you have said anything to her about me I'll rip your fucking head off and shit down your throat!"

The sheer intensity of his actions; the nasty venomous look that emanated from this person as he stormed into the apartment froze me for a second and chilled me to the core with such vehemence, it was like a flashbulb going off in my head. As soon as I saw this face I knew he was my husband. He stopped when he saw me, "What lies has this degenerate cunt licker been telling you Nat?"

As soon as he spoke to me everything came flooding back in frantic stilted flashbacks, first in reverse, as you would rewind a movie, right up to a conversation I had overheard.

Time seemed to stand still as events unfolded in my mine. I had just come in from doing a little gardening, for a cool drink of water. The hash whispering gave me cause to stop where I was and listen, "I told you not to come round here Jenna, Nat's out back in the garden."

Then a softer female voice almost shrilled, "Yeah well that might be a mote point if that stupid sister of yours gets to talking to your wife."

"Why?"

"I don't know how we've been able to keep it under wraps for so long. She must be a moron not to suspect something. Christ! I thought she'd realise something wasn't right at your wedding when we both showed up late."

"She is dumb I know; makes blondes look smart, she's just trusts me."

"She might be a dumb bitch but Serena saw us I tell you, you didn't see her but I know she saw us at the motel!"

"Fuck! That's all I fucking need, for that creepy bitch to be stirring up trouble. Don't worry about her, I'll fucking cut her useless tits off if she so much as looks at Nat, but you better get out of here before Natalie sees you and puts two and two together."

I felt ill remembering what I had heard. He's been fucking Jenna behind my back for two years! Who else has he taken to bed? I remembered that our marriage hadn't always been a walk in the park, but I had tried my best to compromise and keep the peace.

And then the movie in my head rolled on. I had to wait until I could get out without Dillon seeing me and drove around trying calm down and try to think of what I was going to do. I remember that I was crying my heart out at Dillon's betrayal of our entire marriage. Then I remembered what he had said about his sister and I got worried that he might do something to her, so I came here to this very apartment and dragged Serena out under protest. The last thing I could remember was driving and listening to Serena wanting to know where we were going

After that Serena filled in the gaps, we had our accident and now I had it all back.

Dillon took a step towards me, "What's my rug munching slut sister been telling you Nat?" All the rage, anger, humiliation and frustration coalesced into white hot fury. I took a short step with my left foot to close the gap between us, images of my school days and playing soccer flashed through my head. I brought my right foot up and connected. It felt like the sweetest, most satisfying kick I have ever made. I knew from the minute my foot left the floor that it was going to be a match winning kick, everything was timed to perfection. If Dillon's balls hadn't been attached, then I've positive that I would have had a winning goal.

I lifted him clear off the floor.

He was stunned to complete immobility with a pained look on his face. I could see his stomach trying desperately to void whatever he'd eaten in the last twelve hours, "She's told me nothing you pathetic piece of shit! You're the one who spilled the beans back at the house! Serena knew nothing about you and Jenna at the motel, she never saw either of you two, so Jenna didn't need to come round and warn you. You shit in your own nest you sorry son of a bitch." I smirked.

Dillon staggered, and started to crunch forward, a sickly groan escaping his lips as the air rushed from his lungs. Cupping his crotch, his knees started to give way, his head came down to bend over, I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and brought my leg up, at the same time slamming his face into my upswept knee. It hurt like a bitch, but I was consoled with the blood that splattered my cotton sundress. I limped back a step or two, I wasn't sure if I had broken my kneecap but I knew for certain that Dillon's nose was now plastered across his face. He was bleeding profusely from the mouth and I saw two teeth laying on the floor.

I bent down and rolled him on to his side, I checked his pulse and breathing before looking to Serena, "He'll live, and he'll want two front teeth for Christmas, but I think an ambulance would be my suggestion. Might be an idea to call triple zero? Tell'em they might want to send some cops as well, just in case he comes round before they take him away."

Serena stood wide eyed in shock at how fast her brother had hit the floor, "Wooow! You don't muck around when you get angry! You were right! I had no idea he and Jenna were getting it on."

I kicked him in the ribs and he groaned, "The slimy fucker has been cheating on me our whole damn marriage with that cumbag, Jenna Watts, and only god knows who else?"

Dillon came round before the paramedics arrived and I decide to inform him as to his and Jenna's health prospects if either of them ever threatened Serena or I again, "You tell that two bit whore of yours if I ever find her, I'll kick her skanky cunt until her fucking nose bleeds, something like your condition is right now."

Long story short, I divorced Dillon, naturally!

I took seventy percent of all our property in the final settlement. Jenna disappeared to points unknown and after a couple of weeks in hospital; Dillon lost one of his testes after they both blew up as big as grapefruit. Apparently one developed a blood clot and had to be removed. He also lost a quite a lot of friends after they found out how much of an arsehole and pussy he was for letting a girl wipe the floor with his arse.

I told you that kick was a pearler, sometimes you just know that all your stars have line up, and that day will live in my memory for many a year to come. Serena takes great delight in retelling that fateful day to her friends any chance she gets. I, for one don't stop her too often, as I see a certain perverse respect on the faces of those listening. I have come to the conclusion that the psychology is half the battle in winning any confrontation.

I asked Serena if I could stay with her until the divorce was final, "Gee I don't know? It could be tricky you know, I have this naughty thing for girls, your virtue may not be safe in my company." She smiled, "If you want to risk it then its ok with me."

I smiled, "I don't have a problem with that! I flogged your big brother without so much as scuffing a nail, so how hard can a little twerp you be?"

Serena giggled, "Yeah, but I don't have balls for you to bust! And he was so stupidly arrogant that he didn't see it coming!"

A month later as we left the courtroom I got a strange look from my now ex-mother-in-law as she helped her piece of shit son out to their car and asked Serena about it, "What's with your mother? She didn't stop looking at us all the time we were in there."

Serena blushed, "I'm sorry, I got into a little argument with her the other day and I kind of lost my cool and told her a fib. I said we were sleeping together, and I made out we are now lovers to rub Dillon's nose in the fact that he lost you, and to make it worse for him; to make it hurt more, he lost you to me."

I frowned at her, "That's not good sweetie, she's already having trouble with your sexual proclivities, telling her lies is just compounding the problem!"

Serena nodded sadly, "I know but I got mad when she tried to defend Dillon, she's always taken his side, it's probably why he's turned out such a prick. I'll go and tell her the truth now."

"I really don't like my friends lying so I have an idea, how about you take me home and we turn this lie of yours into the truth? That way you won't lose face in front of Dillon!"

It took an entire minute for what I said to break through to her, "Huh what?"

I was smiling, "You heard me! Take me home and show me what's so damn good about this Sapphic love deal?"

Serena almost raped me as we entered her apartment, our clothes hit the floor in all direction before I threw her on the bed, "Now sweetie, it's just you and me. I have no idea what to do here, you're the expert so it's your show. Take me sweetie, show me nirvana my darling!"

I can't really say that making love to a woman is any better or worse than a man, but it certainly was different. I have always loved foreplay, and if you were to ask a male then, all lesbians do is foreplay! Unless of course you get into a strap-on. Making love with Serena was nice, slow and incredibly tender; it was so much different from the hard muscle of a man as they raced you to their orgasm as compared to the soft pliable curves of a woman teasing each other to higher heights of release. From the sweet scent of her hair, the soft gentle caress of her hand and mouth, to the musky aroma for her mons, it was all good, hell it was better than good and I have no regrets in trading up.

There was one thing I had to get her to agree on and she fought for sometime before giving in, and that was her dress sense and presentation. I said to her that I had already done the husband bit, and if she wanted be a dyke with a dick then she would never match up to the real deal. I tried men and that didn't work out, now I wanted a wife, with all the soft feminine traits that go along with them.

Once I got her sorted with clothes and make up she turned from an ugly duckling into a graceful swan, there weren't many trips down town that we weren't woof whistled. It unnerved Serena at first. She had spent most of her life down playing her sexual attraction to deter men, and now she was openly flaunting her sex appeal and enjoying it. Even her gay friends were amazed at her transformation.

She confided in me one night after we'd made love, "I don't need to worry about men anymore, I have my princess to protect me." In a strange sort of a way I felt good about that!

The biggest surprise in store for me was when I found out I was pregnant, and yes it was Dillon's child. I must have only just conceived the week before my accident, and I never found out until after my confrontation with Dillon. I never told him I was pregnant with his child, and we never will. We told Serena's mother that I had IVF, so that we could have a child together.

Serena is tickled pink that we now have a complete family and even agrees that it's a good thing that our child is actually related to the family. For one thing, if our child ever needs a kidney, then we know exactly who to mug to get it. Sarah Marie Portland was born to two doting mothers, and two loving grandmothers and one very confused grandfather. Yes I kept my married name for Serena's benefit.

I'm now bread winner for our family unit and it gives me much pride and satisfaction that I do well at it. Serena looks after our daughter, and keeps a neat tidy home with plenty of loving thrown in for good measure.

We see Dillon every now and then when we cross paths at his mother's place. He doesn't say much and tries not to look at us. We've heard that he's having trouble in the bedroom, it's not much, just little snippets here and there, idol gossip from women that he has trouble lasting.

It's a shame really, because that was about the only thing he had going for him. I don't mean his loving prowess in the bedroom, no I mean that he did have an impressive pole, not that he found out to use it with any proficiency. A large cock does not a man make! I know I'm being bitchy, but this was my revenge. Dillon now is not as confident or as cocky "Pardon the pun" as he used to be. That bad boy image he was so proud of, and the arrogance that goes along with it has been trashed, displaced by the mother of all kicks and I don't really care all that much.

I steeled myself for the inevitable flax from my other female friends as the word got out that I was now in a relationship with Serena. To my surprise most of them took it with a good grace and warmed to her very bubbly personality. The ones who did look down on me weren't worth the hassle of fighting with and they kept their distance.

We've been together now for a year longer than I was married to her brother, and my again mother-in-law has got over her angst of her daughter's sexuality. I must admit, with a little help from Sarah Marie. So we're back where this tale started with me lying here watching my lover, my best friend, my soul mate sleep. These are the moments I have always dreamt that marriage could and should be. I know I'm loved, I feel it every day, with every breath she takes. I just never thought I'd be in love with my wife instead of a husband.

Ok before I get caned over this story being in the wrong category. I my defence I submit to you that while a loving lesbian relationship was the end result. Heterosexual infidelity of a spouse was the main reason for this to come about. This is my submission, and not a revamp of someone else's story. All in all I hope it was entertaining.

Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers
12