A Quick Afternoon Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John....oh god John..." she whispers, and I kissed her hard as I started working her clitoris hard with my thumb. She arched her back to an almost inhuman level and opened her mouth in a silent shriek. I could feel her cunt clasp around my fingers as she came hard, looking me drunkenly in the eyes as the powerful orgasm racked her body.

After a minute or so, I kissed her once more, and pulled away from her, smiling wickedly. I calmly stepped aside to the mirror and straightened my tie, then said, "I'll get the car," as if nothing had happened.

I walked calmly out of the small room, and enjoyed the looks of astonishment and hatred alike as I passed the short line of ladies waiting to get in. As I arrived outside, my car pulled up with a quick rev of the engine. "John," I hear shouted, and as I turn, the owner shows up to give me a bottle of champagne.

"It's a 97' Bollinger," he said, pushing the ice cold bottle into my hand. I gave him a questioning look, and he answered it with, "It's on the house. From my own private collection...I just thought it might come in handy," he said with a wink.

I smiled broadly and shook his hand, and at the same time noticed Jessica parting the crowd at the door as she exits, looking remarkably composed. I thanked Paul again and slipped into the driver's seat. The valet helped Jessica into her seat and I rolled down the sunroof as I peeled away from the restaurant. I handed her the bottle of champagne and asked her to open it, as I switch CD's. The opening lick to Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" came out of the speakers as the cork popped. It flew out of the open roof, and I laughed, saying "I'm impressed."

What Jessica did next absolutely astounded me. She took a drink of the champagne, and then let it drizzle out of her mouth down her neck and onto her fantastic heaving breasts. Her delicious mounds glistened with the moisture, and I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. My dick was once again out of control as I stole glances at Jessica as she began to rub her shining mounds. I finally noticed that the engine was revving too high and I distractedly shifted while keeping one eye on the show going on in my passenger seat.

Jessica took one more swig of the champagne and then leaned over to my side of the car. She popped the catch on my seat belt and began to rub my dick through my pants just as "Wonderful Tonight" came through the speakers. "Ooooohhh..." she sighed, "it's so big and hard..." she said as she unzipped my pants. I started to breathe heavily as my erection broke free from the binds of my pants, as it was now back in full force. I hadn't gotten off yet today, and all the tension was building up in me like a volcano.

"I wanna taste it," Jessica said, startling me back to reality. My cock was now completely free of my pants, and waving free in the cool night air. I remember hearing Clapton sing "It's late in the evening..." as Jessica lowered her mouth onto my throbbing dick. I tried desperately to keep my mind on the road, but it was almost too much. Her mouth was like a little hot wet furnace. She couldn't take my entire eight inches, but

I didn't care. Her tongue was swirling all over the head, bringing it to new heights, as her hand jacked off the base of my cock. I couldn't believe how fast my climax was building, and I started to speed feverishly to get to my apartment.

As I tried not to get in a wreck, she went farther and farther down the length of my dick, making my eyes roll back in my head. She shifted her hand to my balls and started to lightly scratch at them, giving me an incredible tingling sensation. I took a turn too fast and the centrifugal force pushed Jessica out of my crotch and back to her side of the car. As I apologized profusely, she just laughed at me. She picked up the champagne again and poured some more down her neck and chest, simultaneously reaching up behind her neck to untie the bow holding up the front of her dress. I don't know how I didn't notice it before, but as her dress fell away from her breasts, I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. For the second time that day, I was treated to the sight of her fantastic tits. I reached over to her and tweaked her left nipple, feeling it come alive between my fingers. She put her head back against the headrest and moaned deeply as I turned into the parking lot of my place.

"C'mon..." I said, stuffing my hard-on back into my pants and pulling the parking brake handle. I snatched the champagne and bounded out of the car, then helped Jessica out of the low seat. I nearly sprinted to the door, and got in such a hurry that I dropped my keys. When we finally got inside, I stripped off my tie in a heartbeat, throwing it on the kitchen counter. I grabbed Jessica by the hand and pulled her to my bedroom as she laughed at me. I slammed the door and dead-bolted it, then turned to eye my prize. We met in the middle of the room in a passionate kiss, with all the tensions of the night exploding between us in a raging heat. She took control quickly, pushing me by the chest against the wall. She broke the kiss to strip my suit jacket off, then started unbuttoning my shirt slowly, looking me in the eyes lustfully the whole time. I reached up to cup her breasts as she undid the last button on my shirt. She groaned deeply, and I felt the slipperiness of the champagne on her full chest. As I bent my head to suck on her hard nipples, she hastily undid my belt, pulling it out of my pants with a surprisingly loud snap. She let my pants fall to my ankles, and my still raging dick was now standing at perfect attention in front of her gleaming eyes. She got down on her knees and squeezed the shaft, laughing at the way I stiffened. I swear I had never been so hard in my life. My straining member was pulsing up and down and engorged with blood. I groaned as she flicked her tongue over the head, toying with me. I was about to go insane with tension, and all of a sudden she lowered her mouth onto my dick with a new ferocity that wasn't present in the car. I started to breathe heavily as she expertly worked my cock with her mouth. I couldn't believe how close I was already. Jessica could tell I was close to climax, and she looked up at me happily as she increased her actions on my dick, bobbing her head up and down in a frenzy while her tongue licked all up and down the sides.

I started grunting and moaning and said "I'm gonna come soon."

She pulled her mouth off of me with a pop, saying "Good, I've been wanting to see this," as she stroked my length. She then really kicked it into high gear, licking on my dick like it was a popsicle. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I couldn't hold back anymore. With a short scream I exploded into her mouth, shooting what felt like endless ribbons of come down her throat.

When my vision returned, I looked down at Jessica struggling with the load I had shot into her mouth. She was licking her lips and wiping at her exposed tits with her fingers, trying to get it all. This was incredibly hot to me, and I pulled my shirt off the rest of the way as I waited for her to finish cleaning herself up.

I grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up to me, kissing her deeply as she rose. She immediately started grinding into me again, and I started to think that maybe I'd got an addict on my hands. I pushed her roughly over to my bed, and fell on top of her, simultaneously reaching down and pulling my shoes off, shedding my remaining clothes. I broke the kiss and slowly pulled off her shoes, looking her in the eyes the whole time. She still had that same lustful, glazed look in her eyes, gazing at me in the half-light. I then slowly kissed the arch of each of her feet, reveling in the way it made her squirm. I shifted and kissed her again, then found myself flipped on my back as she rolled over. I loved the way she writhed and gyrated on top of me as we kissed furiously. She broke the kiss and sat up, somehow pulling her dress off. I then got to see the panties that I only felt earlier. Tiny black lace thong, I think. I don't really remember too clearly. She fell on top of me again, and I rolled her over again onto her back. The feeling of her skin against mine was electric, and I couldn't get over the satin smooth feel of her under my chest. I pulled away from the kiss and focused my lips on her full breasts, lavishing them with plenty of attention. She groaned and arched her back every time I ran my tongue over her nipples. I could smell her scent as I worked my way downwards to her thighs. I carefully and lightly licked her pussy through the thin layer of fabric, loving the way she twisted in tension.

"Would you just do it already," she asked, more commanded me. I obediently pulled at the sides of her panties, waiting for her to lift her butt up so I could slide them off. I finally got to see her gorgeous pussy for the second time that day. She was very wet, and her lips parted slightly as she spread her legs to give me access. Before I bent in to dine, as an afterthought I grabbed the bottle of champagne from where it still rested on the floor. I took another swallow of the excellent champagne and then drizzled it over her abdomen slowly, right on top of her belly button. She giggled at the coolness of the bubbly, and then sighed as I began to lick it off of her immaculate skin. I started at her stomach and worked my way down, pausing to look at the way the liquid drizzled across her spreading cunt. I attacked the entrance to her core with a vengeance, licking as hard as I could. Jessica instantly reacted to my efforts, arching her back and moaning deeply as I thrust my tongue deep inside of her. I drizzled champagne onto her body, just over the top of her mound. As the carbonation hit her pussy, she shrieked and writhed on the bed. I continued licking her cunt feverishly, and reflected that the booze and her juices made a refreshing cocktail. I told her so, and she laughed uproariously, but only until I put my tongue back in her sopping gash again. I gave her clit the slightest flick of my tongue, and she almost exploded. It was like flipping a switch or something.

Jessica started whispering, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." over and over again. By this point I was more than ready again, and I pulled another draw from the bottle as I moved up to meet her kiss, mingling the champagne between our tongues. I moved up to nestle between her legs, and she spurred me inside of her with her heels. This girl wasn't going to wait, I thought as I entered her with one long stroke. She gasped harshly and arched her back to meet me in a deep probing kiss. I couldn't believe how good she felt. Incredibly tight and hot, she gripped my cock like a vise. She was close to coming when we started, but now she was on the edge of the cliff, so to speak. She reached down and started rubbing her clit furiously, working her fingers into a blur. On her third stroke she skrieked, "I'm come...cooommming!" Her pussy contracted around my dick in spasms as she struggled to keep her breath. I kept thrusting in and out of her rhythmically as she came powerfully, a smile on my face the whole time. As her orgasm subsided, I poured whatever was left in the bottle over her gleaming chest, now shining from the sweat of the hot night. I licked it off as fast as I could, and watched the way that my tongue on her nipples made her thrash about as I pounded my hard cock in and out of her. I couldn't help but miss some of the champagne, and we both moaned in unison as the still frigid liquid reached our joined crotches. She reached up to kiss me again, and as I dueled with her tongue, I could tell I was almost to the point of no return.

"I'm gonna come..." I muttered under my breath. She pulled my head to her shoulder and nibbled on my ear, whispering, "come for me baby...come deep inside of me John." She then wrapped her heels around my ass and spurred me on as I fucked her deeply.

I kept pushing in and out of her, but my motions became more and more erratic and forced as my orgasm built. I arched my back violently and shouted as my balls contracted and shot my seed deep in her pussy. She looked in my eyes the whole time, smiling slyly as I spent the sum of the evening's titillations inside of her. The orgasm before was nothing next to this one, and I felt like I shot forever.

As I finished, I collapsed on top of her and tried to catch my breath. I rolled off of her lithe body and pulled her close to me, luxuriating in the feel of her skin against mine. I was listening to her breathe when she broke the silence, saying "You know, the first time I saw you, I knew that something was going to happen between us."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"I dunno, just a feeling," she said, and snuggled her back tightly up against my chest. I pulled her in even closer with my arm, as I used my other hand to fling the single sheet over us.

***

I woke up in the morning to find the bed empty, but with her side still warm. I looked at the watch that was still on my wrist, and noticed with surprise that it was already after eleven. I looked to the nightstand and found a still cold Bloody Mary there. I guess she found the mix, I thought as I gulped it down. It made my headache feel a little better, and at that point I wondered how Jessica had gotten home from my place. Oh well, I thought to myself, I guess she walked. I pulled on a pair of pajama pants and stepped out of my room, registering the fact that the shower was running. My roommate, I thought as I stepped into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

The fact that my roommate had gone home for the weekend didn't occur to me until I shucked my pants to take a long piss.

"Hello?" I called softly, to whoever was behind the curtain. I heard a soft giggle in reply, and knew that it could belong to only one person. I pulled aside the shower curtain to find Jessica standing there, looking just as delicious as she had last night. The flow of the water had her looking extremely sexy in her nakedness.

"Care to join me?" she asked with a suggestive lilt in her voice.

This was going to be one hell of a Sunday, I thought as I stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain back.

12