A Quick Romance

Story Info
Short straight-to-the-point romantic fuck.
962 words
4.24
43.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get back to your place, and you offer me a drink, and I gladly accept. I take a seat on the couch and smooth out my dress, the one I'm wearing in the first picture, while you pour the drinks for both of us. Then, you walk over and hand me mine. I take a sip, then smile, like I have been for the whole night, from being so happy knowing that tonight is the night I will lose my virginity, and as a woman!

Once we're both on the couch together, we snuggle up close and you try to make pointless small talk to distinguish the silence, all the while you have your hand on my thigh. I haven't really been listening, rather starring into your eyes and just imagining what is about to come next. We get closer to each then our lips meet and it's amazing. You move your hand on my thigh up and down my tights, getting a little closer to "clit" each time. You take your other hand and put it around my lower back, and then pull us even closer together. I start unbuttoning your shirt whilst moving my hands up and down your chest.

Then, after your shirt is completely off, I move my hands down to your pants and start massaging your rock hard cock. After a little more feeling and kissing, I get on my knees in between your legs. I move my hands up and start undoing your zipper and buckle while you move your hips up so I can take your pants and underwear off. As soon as I do, a large, lovable cock springs out. Immediately, I wrap my mouth around it and start licking it within my mouth. After some good tongue-ing, I start bobbing up and down, getting as much of this monster in my mouth as I can. I'm also using my hands to stroke your cock, giving you as much pleasure as I can.

After some time, you tell me to stop, as you are getting too close to cumming and you want to save it for my "pussy". So I crawl up on your lap and start kissing you again, then I whisper into your ear, "Can we take this to the bedroom?" Right when I say that, you pick me up with your strong arms and take me to the bedroom.

When we get there, you lay me on the bed, crawl on top of me and start taking off my clothes by pulling my dress straps to the side. I lift my ass then you pull the dress right off me, leaving me on the bed in just a bra, panties, stockings and high heels, like in the second picture. I stand up to meet your lips and then you pull me in for another kiss and start undoing my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then you put your hands in my panties and start fingering around my "clit". We move backwards together I fall back onto the bed.

This time you get on your knees and move my panties to the side a little, revealing my "pussy". You move your face into it and start rimming me. I lay back and enjoy your expert tongue work. Then, you walk over to your bedside table and pull out some lube which you put on your finger and around my "pussy". You slowly move your finger around my "pussy" and then start pushing in. You go in slowly at first but then start working it. Once you feel comfortable with one finger, you put in two, then three, and are really feeling around inside my "pussy". I start moaning loudly now as my "clit" reacts. You pull your fingers out and stand at the edge of the bed and say softly, "Are you ready?" All I do is nod as you lean in for one last kiss before you pop my cherry.

I lay back with my rear pointed toward you. You grab you cock and slowly guide it to my hole. It goes in slowly, and I start moaning. Slowly you push in a little bit more and get the head in. I moan even louder now as I'm not used to this size, not even my dildos are this big! After you get the head in, you grab each of my legs and hold then above my waist, to get a better thrust. With your cock half in me now, I am finding it hard to control myself and I just keep moaning for more and more. With that, you thrust your cock completely inside of me. I gasp then continue to moan out your name as you start pounding me softly. Inside, I feel completely full and each time you go all the way in, I groan, as it is almost too much to bear. You start to quicken in pace and just start slamming into me, whilst rubbing my "clit". Every time you push in, I clench my butt cheeks around your cock, not wanting you ever leave. This gets you too hot and so after one final, hard thrust, you cum inside me, shooting hot stream after stream of cum into my ass. With that, I start shooting as well, onto your hand and my stomach. You keep your cock in me for a little bit longer as clench my butt cheeks together again trying to milk all of your man-juice out of you. Then, after a few minutes like that, you collapse beside me, panting and smiling. We share a kiss together and then fall asleep in each other's arms. You popped my cherry and got the best sex of your life that night.