A Quickie

Story Info
They head for the store, but are detoured.
716 words
3.54
21.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed off to the store on foot so we could enjoy the sunshine outside. He was holding my hand as I gabbled on about everything that happened to me through the week.

On the way to the store we pass the adult sex shop and I see a flicker in his eyes as he asks me if I wanted to go and have a look inside for a while. I love that flicker in his eyes and of course I could not resist being able to tease him while inside the shop.

We browse around all the merchandise and books and videos inside.

I was over the other side of the shop admiring the dildos and vibrators when he calls me over to where he is. He shows me a video, I like the look of the cover.

Just at that moment the manager of the store comes up to us and asks if there is anything that he can help us with. I look at him and he looks at me and we both ask in unison if there is a chance that we can preview this video before we purchase it.

Of course is his reply, come this way. We follow him to the back of the store to a little room with a couch and TV/video in it.

He puts the video tape inside of the recorder and heads for the door of the room telling us if there is anything else we need please do not hesitate to ask. We both say thank you as he heads out the door.

We both make ourselves comfortable on the couch as the video starts. The opening scene is of a beautiful blonde sitting by a pool sunning herself when a mach type jock comes by and say her is to clean the pool. He starts to clean the pool as the girl strips of her bikini top and lies down on a towel next to the pool edge.

I look across the couch and see that he has now got a hard on the size of a pole tenting out his shorts, I put my hand inside of his shorts and pull out his big cock and start to fondle it. I hear him moan and feel him grow bigger in my hand. I slide down the couch onto the floor and take his cock into my mouth and caress his balls with my hand.

He is pushing his hips up to try and get more of his cock inside of my mouth. I oblige as I know he loves to be deep throated. I take all of his cock inside of my mouth while I squeeze his ball. He can't take much more of this as I taste his pre-cum, I know he will cum fairly soon.

He takes his cock out of my mouth and stands me up and lifts my short skirt and jams two fingers inside my wet pussy. I gasp for breath at the force of it.

I fucks me with his finger for a little while and then throws me onto the seat and buries his face in between my legs and shoves his tongue so far up inside me I can feel it tickling my tonsils!.

When he thinks I am ready to be fucked he lifts his head and then take my legs and raises them up near my shoulder. He places his cock at the entrance of my sopping pussy. Then in one foul swoop he shoved the whole lot of it inside of me.

I come almost instantly, shuddering and shaking.

He fucks me harder and grabs onto my shoulder for more leverage.

I can feel the head of his cock expanding and I know it won't be long before he fills me with his hot, creamy cum. I tighten my pussy muscles and that is all he can take. He looks me in the eye, tell me how much he loves me and then comes in a torrent of bumps and grinds and ohhhhh's and ahhhh's and a whole lot of white, sticky, hot cum.

We get make ourselves look respectable and go out to the front counter and purchase the video, leave the shop and head towards to store once again.