A Quickie

Story Info
From a glance to a romp in the blink of an eye.
438 words
3.34
101.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
191 Followers

I saw her looking at me from across the bar. She smiled. I smiled. I walked towards her. She continued staring at me. I sat next to her. She lowered her head, but her eyes remained locked on me. I touched her exposed thigh. I felt her hairs stand on end.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered into my ear.

I took her hand. We walked out of the bar. It was cold and dark outside. We ran to my car. I let her in, then scrambled in myself. We drove to a secluded spot away from the city.

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth. I let my tongue find hers. My hands were on the zipper of her dress. I pulled it down in one smooth stroke. She was naked before me.

She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled my shirt over my head. She grabbed my dick. I groaned.

"Fuck me."

Who said that? It didn't matter. We lowered out seats. I climbed on top of her. My dick was positioned at her warm cunt.

"Fuck me."

I entered her. She gasped. I moved slowly. She lurched her body. I quickened my pace. The sound of my body slapping hers filled the car. She moaned loudly. Her nails dug into me. I yelled and stopped moving.

I pulled out of her. She looked into my eyes. Her chest heaved from her panting. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs over her body. I looked down. In the darkness, I found her anal opening. I looked at her. She looked at me. She knew what was coming.

"Fuck me."

I pushed into her tight ass. She screamed in ecstasy. I pushed until my whole member was in her. She screamed again. Her muscles squeezed on me. I gasped. I moved in her again. She moaned wit each thrust.

"Fuck me."

I felt the pressure in my balls. I quickened my pace. She shut her eyes. Her hands dug into the cushions. And I came. My cum filled her bowels. She gasped. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me tightly against her.

We lay there for a while. My dick became soft. I pulled out. Some cum dripped out. She chuckled. I smiled. I took a tissue and cleaned her tender hole. We dressed.

I drove back to the bar. No word passed between us. She got out of the car. I looked at her as she walked. Then she turned around. "Thank you," she said.

I smiled. She smiled. And I drove away.

hungten
hungten
191 Followers