A Quickie Caused Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers

Once we were naked, we moved on to the bed in each other’s arms. She asked, “What were our partners doing at your house? Jim left here about two hours go.”

“They were making the most of being together. She gave him a blow job, then he fucked her in several different position before he cum the second time in her ass.”

She laughingly said, “I knew if he had a chance, he would fuck her ass. He likes that.”

I said, “They were sitting on the couch in the living room when I left. I assume they were going to try getting him hard again for one more time.”

Julie giggled and responded, “Good luck. He can only cum once with me in one night. I guess with a new person, he can get sexed up again for a second time. Did he give Barb an orgasm?”

“Yes, as far as I know, she had two very good ones.”

Julie kissed me, then pulled back to say, “Let’s stop talking about them and enjoy ourselves. I’ve been wishing you would call me and I’m glad you did.”

Last night when we had our quickie, I didn’t have a chance to explore Julie’s body. Now I wanted to caress and kiss all over her. I moved down to take each nipple in my mouth. Then I started kissing her body all the way down to her crotch. She spread her legs to give me room. I was up on my knees with my head at her crotch. My hard cock was hanging down in a position for her to clasp it with her hand.

I rolled over on my back and pulled her up on top of me in a six nine position. Now I was looking directly at her pussy and ass while her mouth was slowly going up and down on my cock.

I said, “Take it easy, I’ve had an erection all afternoon and I don’t want to cum too soon.”

“I’ll take it slow and do some teasing around. I want to explore all over your cock and balls.”

I could feel her licking up and down my shaft, then using her mouth on my balls. I was licking up and down her pussy and ass, often stopping to suck on her clit. Every time I sucked on her clit, it caused her body to strain a little. I decided to suck on it and she soon had an orgasm.

I asked, “Do you usually have one orgasm or can you have more?”

“I sometimes have three or four in a night.”

I felt better about that because I wanted to give her more.

She responded, “Do you think you can cum two or three times?”

I usually do it once with my wife, but with this new sexy girl I said, “I’ll probably make it at least two or maybe three times. It depends how long I stay here with you.”

Julie and I spent another hour in bed trying several different enjoyable positions while she had two more orgasms and I cum my second time in her pussy. Then we partially dressed and returned to the living room to talk.

Julie started the conversation, “It’s been a very enjoyable afternoon with you here. From what you told me, Jim and Barb have enjoyed themselves too. We sould have started this weeks ago.”

“I agree with you. I wonder if Jim and Barb would like to do this again?”

She quickly responded, “Let’s ask them. I’ll call Barb.”

Julie got on the phone with Barb. The two girls decided we should meet for dinner since we had spent the whole afternoon enjoying sex with each others spouse.

After Julie and I dressed, I drove her to the restaurant. Jim drove my wife to meet us there.

When I met Barb at the restaurant I gave her a light kiss and asked, “Did you enjoy the afternoon with Jim?”

“Of course, we had a very enjoyable time, didn’t we Jim?”

Jim cheerfully said, “Yes we did. We’ll have to do it again sometime, won’t we Barb?”

She responded with a big, “Yes.”

I then said, “Julie and I have already decided we would like to continue. Can we meet next weekend?”

My wife interjected, “What about some more tonight if we all go to our house?”

Jim and I looked at each other. Jim said, “After three times today, it sounds great, but I don’t think I could make it again right away.”

The girls laughed, then Barb said, “Ok, guys, we’ll let you rest this time, but next weekend be ready for lots more.”

We all laughed and agreed.

Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers
12