A Quiet Dark Place

Story Info
Secretary gets a mouth full & explores her dark fetish.
3.3k words
4.42
57.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

Sandra liked tight spaces. She loved her little apartment, no matter what her family said about it. She liked her little VW beetle that she commuted to work in everyday. She liked the night, when it was black as coal and it seemed like there was a heavy blanket around her. As a child, she would go into a lightless closet when she was upset. Little had he known when her step-father would lock her in the closet that there was no place she would rather be.

Sandra even liked the tight, heavy traffic on her commute to work. But she dreaded coming into the office everyday. She hated her cold metal desk in a big open-area office space. When sitting at her desk, she had her back to 3 other admin assistants and looked into her boss's office. The other girls envied her view out a large window next to Mr. Brigg's office. She'd offered to switch with one of them, let them have the "great view". But Mr. Briggs would have nothing of it. The thought of this as she drove to work, made her grit her teeth. That's probably why she arrived at the parking lot with a headache.

She parked her precious bug in the big lot and walked to the office and her uninviting desk. Before she sat down she checked over her desk. She carefully looked for any evidence. This open office arrangement was awful. When Sandra or the other admins weren't at their desks anyone could come by and sit on her desk, use her phone, look at her things. And apparently, after hours they had done more than that. They had left evidence behind of what they had done, Kleenex, dried in a sticky wad.

No Kleenex. Good. She unlocked her desk and opened the drawer for aspirin. She had a splitting headache now. Even before she sat down, she took 2 aspirin out of the bottle and absent mindedly washed them down with the water that she had left on her desk from last night.

Sandra didn't swallow. Like sour milk, only much worse, her tongue sent a message to her throat even before the taste registered.. It took only an instant for her to recognize the taste. It was just a few hours ago when her own sweet Jim's jizm had been in her mouth. Someone had jerked off in her cup of water!

She nearly vomited as she spit out the liquid into her cup. And gagged while she grabbed the mouthwash she kept in her desk and took a swig. She swallowed it. Anything was better than some strange perverts cum. She started for Mr. Briggs' office. Then stopped and turned toward the Ladies Room, carrying her mouthwash with her.

Scot Briggs was a little disappointed that Sandra actually started toward his office before she realized how ridiculous she would sound. He liked his women smart – smart, pretty and submissive. But Sandra did eventually figure out that she couldn't tell anyone what had just happened. Briggs smiled as he pictured the look on her face if had gotten to ask, "And how do you know what THAT tastes like, Ms. Cole?" Yes, this had been one of his more inspired "pranks". He thought maybe now it was time to take the next step with the long legged Sandra Cole.

Briggs had been planning this move for months. Getting the promotion was the easy part. There was always room on the corporate ladder for someone as ruthless as he. He also had to get the right office and lay down the work for future plans. The office needed to be on a higher floor – it was all about appearances. And most critical, there needed to be an adjoining office – preferably very small – a closet would do.

There were also the people to put in place. Garcia, the janitorial superintendent, had come first. He had been selected when late one night, Briggs caught him boinking one of the young cleaning ladies. Briggs had watched him finish and then approached him with an offer to be his inter-office spy and perform other "duties". There was very little doubt that Garcia would be a long time associate, as long as Briggs paid him.

Thomas had been a little trickier. It had taken months of "profiling" of him in meeting and with Garcia's feedback on what he did in his off-time. Thomas was a young engineer, only with the company a few months. He apparently liked women, but basically would fuck anything that stood still. By all accounts he could be easily blackmailed into being a willing spy.

Everything was in place. Time to put the plan into action. Briggs called Sandra into his office just after closing time. He had given her work to keep her there late. Briggs closed the door behind her. Did she her it lock? The blinds were closed – that was her preference. She had a seat opposite him and barely seemed to notice Thomas seated in a chair in the corner.

"Sandra, you have been doing a great job as my secretary. Your work is complete and timely." Briggs continued to go on about her skill as his administrative assistant. Sandra smiled. She was so glad he noticed her hard work.

"But I didn't bring you here just to tell you what a wonderful employee you were…" He was gratified to see her beaming, blushing and her breast virtually swelling.

"Sandra, I thought you would like to be one of the first to know, I've been promoted. I am now Director of Engineering and Development." Sandra was so glad Mr. Briggs had come right to the point. He often beat around the bush when she was in his office. She enjoyed his attention, but it made her nervous. She was genuinely pleased to hear of his promotion. He continued, "And I'd like you to come upstairs with me."

"Oh, my! And and congratulations, Mr. Briggs. I…I…", Sandra stammered.

It took Sandra a few seconds to understand that his offer meant she got to remain his secretary and that he was offering her a promotion as well. "Before you answer, you must know that the office I have for you is not much," he said, trying not to smirk. He was well aware of her interest in small dark places. As he explained the new arrangement, he got up from behind his desk and walked behind Sandra.

"It is a very small office, with no window." Sandra closed her eyes, imagining the wonderful place he was describing. "There is just enough room for your desk and maybe an extra chair. But it is right next to my office." Sandra was imagining her own little office, her own little four walls and a door. Where she could turn the lights off whenever she liked. She sighed out loud. Briggs smiled. He was always so right.

He puts his hands on her shoulders and began to massage them. "You can decorate it how ever you like. Maybe a lamp. These fluorescents are so brash. Something on the walls maybe. I know you'll make it just perfect." He continued to massage and she sighed again. "I hope you'll say yes. I really don't want to loose you."

Her own office with a light she could turn off at the flick of a switch. And he wanted her. She had long fantasized about how valuable she was to Mr. Briggs and how he someday would admit he couldn't live with her. This was a dream come true. She felt his hands on her shoulders and the soothing tone of his voice. Her eyes remained closed.

"I hope you don't think me bold. I bought you something…as an enticement." She felt his hands leave her shoulder. She had relaxed into the chair and only stiffened slightly when something soft went around her neck. His hypnotic voice continued.

"I saw this and thought of you." The soft thing was now closed all the way 'round her neck.

"I thought how it would look at your neck." She felt it tighten.

"I thought how it would hold you." It tightened more. She found it a little had to breadth, but the sensation fascinated her. Her hands remained at her sides as her pulse beat stronger in her ears.

"You look so lovely, so soft in my hands." Her breathing came faster.

"I thought how lovely you would look in your surrender. How the blackness would come and you would gladly fall into it – so soft and inviting." Briggs knew how far to take it, he had experimented outside work, but this was the first time at work – and even with his control – he was getting aroused. Sandra – just as he had suspected, did not struggle. She went limp and he knew she was getting wet. Her shallow breaths were getting faster.

Thomas sat in the corner, his mouth hung open, his arousal apparent in his eyes and pants.

"How warm it is in that blackness. Feel it sucking you in, feel it pull you to surrender.

Sandra felt warm all over. His voice was like hands on her body. The heat concentrated in her groin was growing, getting more intensive. She was wrapped in his voice and the feel of the collar on her neck. She could hardly breath now but she did not care. The growing sensation in her womb was like nothing she had experienced before. Her arms fell other sides and her legs fell open. And as she totally surrendered to the pleasure and the darkness, she came with such power

Briggs watched, as her legs fell open and her eyelids fluttered, he loosened the collar. He had timed it just right. Sandra arched up toward the ceiling. She let out a deep animal sound. She certainly would have fallen out of the chair had he not had hold of her. Then she went limp, and he placed a blind fold over her eyes and with a chain, attached the d-ring at the back of the now loosened collar to the back of the chair.

Briggs had to contain himself. Her reaction to just the collar was more than he had ever experienced with the whores he had tried this on. He calmed himself and then said in his low purring voice, "You have done so well, Sandra. So well indeed, my lovely Sandra. You were the right one for me to select. Sandra, you are so lovely there in your collar. You look so beautiful. You please me so. I know what you need and only I can give it to you." Sandra sat limp in the chair still in the throws of her orgasm. She writhed in the chair as he spoke. Her movement was restricted, as the collar was attached to the chair restricted her movement. The blindfold and the collar made her fell all wrapped up, all tight and contained – just like she longed for.

Briggs motioned to the dumbfounded Thomas. "Thomas," he said very softly but forcefully. "Now you can be of assistance to Sandra. Sandra is in great need and only you can satisfy her." Thomas too was hypnotized by what he had seen. He had never felt so turned on by watching – just watching. His dick was painfully erect in his pants.

Thomas moved to Sandra and then kneeled between her legs, as commanded, by Briggs. As soon as Sandra sensed him there she started to rub her thighs against him.

"Pull off her panties," Briggs whispered. Thomas pulled off her delicate, very wet panties. Sandra moaned. Her musk filled the room.

"Now eat her pussy." Thomas pushed her skirt up and leaned forward with relish. While Sandra writhed, Briggs went to the phone and paged someone. Then he went back to behind Sandra.

"Do you want more, Sandra?" Sandra shook her head as if trying to wake up from a daze. "Do you want more, shall I give you more?"

"Yes. More." Briggs unbuttoned her dress to the waist and then tore it to the hem. The action had her moaning again in another wave of pleasure. He popped the front closure on her bra. Now she lay exposed on the chair, wearing nothing but the collar at her neck, Thomas at her muff and Briggs' hands on her breasts.

So consumed in the tender torture Thomas and Briggs were delivering, Sandra hardly looked up when Garcia let himself into the office. He stopped for just a second to enjoy the view and then came over to get a closer look. He ran his hands over all the areas the other two men were not. When he got near her mouth, she captured his thumb and started to suck it.

Garcia took that as an invitation and being the agile Latin he was, jumped up on the chair with his feet on either side of Sandra. His pants were open and his dick in her mouth in record time. Briggs stopped his work on her breasts and released the chain from the back of the chair. He left her blindfold in place. This allowed Sandra better angle for the job she was doing (and seemed to be relishing) on Garcia.

Briggs concentrated on directing the scene. Thomas was still at her cunt and was started to grind his rock hard cock against his own hand. Sandra was bobbing up and down on Garcia's dick needing little help from his hands that were tangled in her hair. All three of them were close to a climax. Briggs took control again.

He snapped his fingers and both men's heads came up. Garcia slipped out of Sandra's mouth and Briggs had to hold her chain to prevent her from "reattaching". When Garcia jumped down from the chair, Briggs led Sandra from the chair, leaving her clothes behind. He removed her blindfold. He pulled her to all fours in the middle of the room. He moved to stand behind her. Thomas moved in front of her, still on his knees.

Briggs pulled Sandra's head back. She was panting heavily. And moving back against Briggs, while eyeing Thomas's stiff dick. "Do you want more, Sandra? Do you want to be totally mine."

"Oh YES, totally." She couldn't imagine stopping now. She would go crazy if they stopped. She wanted to be trapped, contained, filled until there was nothing but blackness all around.

Briggs pulled back hard on her collar and as he plunged hard and deep into her wet cunt, Thomas took her mouth. Sandra let out a low animal sound that caused Thomas to shiver with pleasure. He slowly moved in and out of her mouth trying to hold on as long as he could. Briggs was ramming her cunt ruthlessly from behind. Sandra was nearly in erotic heaven.

For Briggs it was all about timing. He had worked this out in his head. He had coached Garcia on how and when to act, and while he had guessed at what Thomas and Sandra would do, Sandra's total surrender and Thomas's enthusiasm and stamina were a pleasant surprise. He had triumphed again. He knows how to choose his people.

It was time for the climax that Briggs had planned. Time for the final move to tie Sandra and Thomas into his web. He slowly his pounding of Sandra and nodded again to Garcia. Thomas, as predicted was captivated by Sandra's pendulous breasts, swaying as she was rammed from behind. He couldn't resist reaching down to capture them. As he did this, Garcia, strong and agile, grabbed his hips and pushed his head down. Thomas cried out as Garcia ram-rodded him from behind. It start as a painful cry but soon he was grunting with pleasure at each thrust. He stayed leaned over nearly on top of Sandra and pumped his throbbing meat with his hand.

Sandra, now with her shoulder nearly to the ground, was surrounded by the heat and smell of Thomas and his mounting climax. Garcia and Briggs matched rhythm as they both pounded. Sandra and Thomas were grunting in tandem in their overwhelming submissive euphoria. As their grunts began to increase in volume and as Briggs neared his climax, he pulled a short rubber dildo from a drawer nearby. As Sandra Cunt began to spasm and her grunts became cries, He plunged the dildo into her ass and was matched it rhythm with his own. He was rewarded by a scream from Sandra of her final orgasm and the site of Thomas reared back and spurting cum all over Sandra's Back.

After a moment to catch his breath, Briggs pulled out, got up and covers Sandra with a blanket. Sandra was curled up on the floor, sucking her thumb and still shaking from the sexual electricity that had jolted her nearly unconscious. Thomas was fumbling with his pants. Garcia already dressed and starting to pack Briggs' office.

"Garcia, get this office and Sandra's moved to the new location by morning. Don't forget the video cameras. Thomas wrap Sandra up tight get her close and get ready to take her out to my car. Then get back her and help Garcia. And be sure to get Sandra's car back to her place by morning as well. I'll see you both in the morning at our usual places." He threw Sandra's keys to Thomas.

Sandra wrapped her arms around Thomas as he carried her out to the boss's car. The only indication that she was conscience was when, as he leaned down to put he in the back seat, she kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you, Thomas." She then snuggled up in the pillows that were there for her.

Briggs finished straightening up and stopping once to survey the scene and congratulate himself on a flawless plan. He looked up into the corners of the room where the cameras had been whirling and thought how he couldn't wait to get started on editing the 3 tapes.

He walked out into the parking lot and got into the backseat of the car next to Sandra. He pulled her onto his lap. She nuzzled into his neck and kissed his ear then his neck and back again. "More." She whispered in his ear.

He pulled her back and ravaged her mouth with one deep kiss. When he pulled away she was breathless and but tried to pull him down to her again.

Briggs soothed her with his soft hypnotic voice. "Sandra, my precious one, you are tired and it is time to rest. You were beautiful tonight and you will be rewarded. Your new office will be ready for you in the morning. With no windows, a lovely lamp and a door you can close anytime. Your very own quiet dark place. Now it is time to sleep. I will drive you home and put you to bed. If you come to work well rested, I will reward again. In the middle of the day, I will let you where your collar and suck my cock. In the dark if you like."

Sandra cooed and purred in his lap and when he was done, he sat her in the seat and she was soon asleep. He moved into the driver seat and started for her house. Yes indeed, he thought. With his slave Sandra to keep him happy and Thomas and Garcia as spies and accomplices, there was nothing he couldn't do.

* * * * *

If you like this story – let me know by voting. I have a sequel planned for Thomas and an aggressive business women, if you like this one. And of course more about Sandra and Briggs.

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers