A Quiet Day at the Office Ch. 03

Story Info
She falls deeper and deeper into submission.
5.6k words
4.26
57.9k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues...

As you climb off the couch with the butt plug firmly in place, you bask in the afterglow of sexual bliss. Your cunt glistens and still pulsates with sensual energy. Your swollen clit radiates with such sensitivity that if I was to but flick it with the tip of my tongue your body would most certainly explode in a violent and glorious climax.

Your last orgasm was so powerful that it has left your legs feeling a bit wobbly. As you try to balance on your heels, you think back to this morning when you woke up. About how you greeted the day as you had always... without it seemed a sense or purpose to your life. You seemed lost in the world... unable to find your true calling.

But now, as you smile a most becoming and resplendent smile, you know that you are no longer lost. That you for once have a purpose in your life. A duty, if you will. For the first time in your life, you have a direction. You know who and what you are. You who were born to be.

You are a pleasure slave. You feel your heart skip a beat as you consciously acknowledge the fact. You had always felt, always known that something had been missing in your life. You could not explain it, but it was palpable. But you know that you have always been searching for your identity. And know you know now that you have finally found yourself. Your destiny. You smile at the fact that you are no longer afraid.

"I am a pleasure slave... No," you correct yourself. "I am Master's pleasure slave... And," you add with emphasis, "His cum slut!"

Your hedonistic grin seems to almost elevate you and you glide about the room retrieving your clothes. As you strut about, you feel the now ever familiar sensation of the butt plug. Its function seeming to be to keep you in a constant state of sexual readiness. You do not even question the fact that you are still seemingly aroused. That your cunt feels like it is constantly wet. You become aware that the plug's touch... its caress... is no longer foreign to you. It is as if the nasty toy is in the place where it has always belonged. And that it seems to aid in the happiness and joy that flows through you as you bend over to pick your black lace panties up off the floor.

I watch you gaze down at them. You roll the delicate fabric between your thumb and forefinger. You then grin, a sly mischievous grin, as you realize that this will not be just the first, but the second time today that you have had to slide them up your smooth, silky legs in my office.

You steady yourself on your heels as you place your left foot through the opening and are about to step into them when my voice stops you, "No, my Pet. I did not say to get dressed. I said to gather your clothes together."

You take off your panties and hold them in your hands. Although you do not look directly at me, you cast a frightened and confused look in my direction. I read your thoughts and say, "Do not worry, Pet. I have no intention of having you leave the building naked. You brought a coat to work this morning did you not?"

"Yes, Master," you reply succinctly. "It's hanging by my desk."

"Excellent. I'm sure it will provide adequate coverage for you."

"Yes, Master."

"After all, we wouldn't want to excite the security guards too much, would we Pet."

"No, Master."

So I order you to neatly fold your clothes and place them on the couch. When you have finished I instruct you to go out to your desk and get your coat and then come back here.

However, you do not move toward the door immediately. You hesitate. You look to your clothes on the couch. "But Master what if..." is all you are able to say before you are cut off with a stern, "Silence! You will do as I command, slut."

"Yes Master," you say as you tentatively move toward the office door.

"Wait," I call out to you. "Come here, now!"

You freeze and turn to me. "Yes, Master."

You practically drag your feet across the floor as you walk over to me with your head down. I can almost hear the scraping of the bottoms of your heels as they rub over the carpet. You know you are in trouble. You do not see my heated gaze upon you, but the realization that your behavior has angered me is beginning to sink in. You stop before me, your eyes cast down at the floor. Your breathing is becoming swallow as you stand there awaiting your punishment.

I order you to go over the desk, bend over it and place your hands and forearms flat against the top.

"You are not to remove your hands or arms from the desk until I give you permission. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Master," you reply softly and do as you are instructed. You do not even question the fact that can feel your ready warm and moist pussy is beginning to really flow with your juices. Your need to obey is so great now that it causes blood to wildly race to your sex and your arousal to instantly increase.

Still, your movements are slow and seductive. Your hope is to entice me with your body and your charms. And so moments later, you are bent over the desk with your back arched and your ass sticking out. The butt plug still smug in its place. You hope that by merely displaying your wares, I will take mercy on you and stick my cock inside you. That I will fuck your sweet pussy with the reckless abandon that I did earlier that day. That I will grab onto your hips and slam my rock hard cock in your cunt with such tremendous force that you will cum from the shear friction of my balls slapping over and over and over again against your clit.

You hear me move across the room and open a cabinet. You are certain that you know which cabinet I am opening. It is the one that contains all the delicious toys. You remember seeing some of them earlier in day when you put away the collar and leash. There was an assortment of whips and paddles and restraints... as well as other libidinous devices.

As you ponder my selection, you feel your wetness increase. Under normal circumstances, you would reach your hand between your legs and play with yourself. You would run your hand down the sides of your lips and roll your clit around and around in your fingers. You would bring your other hand up to your breasts and twist and pull on your nipples as you thrust your hand in and out of your sex until your body started to quiver and shake and you screamed out as your orgasm rocked your entire being.

But that was the past. Back when your body was your own. Back when your pussy belonged to you. Back before you became the property of your Master. This knowledge, this understanding does nothing to diminish your excited state. If anything it increases it. If anything it causes you to become wetter and wetter. In fact, you are becoming so wet that you are certain that I will see this. That I will see your essence seeping out of you and running down your thighs.

It is at that moment that you, in fact, want me to see your arousal. That you want me to see how I effect you. How excited you become. How turned on I make you. How absolutely soaking wet your pussy gets.

You do not see the instrument of discipline I select. It is a twelve inch long, two inch wide hard leather strap. I hold it firmly in my hand and walk back over to my desk. I stand directly behind you. I order you to stand on your tip toes. You obey me. I must admit, you look amazing bent over the desk. Your back arched... your ass showcased in all it glory. I confess that I am tempted to abstain from disciplining you and simply fuck you silly. I feel the heat swelling in my cock. The blood rushing in waves. My cock grows to an incredible length... it is so big and so very stiff. You do not see the effect you have on me. You do not see my hard tumescent member. I look at the strap in my hand and very nearly place it on the desk. But then I remember that you disobeyed me and you must be punished. Otherwise, how will you ever learn? This is after all, your training period.

You let out a gentle whimper as I run my hand over your ass. My cock throbs as I notice how wet you are. How your sex is coated with your juices. You look so amazingly beautiful bend over like this. My God... how I want to plunge my hard quivering member inside you. I want to fuck you so bad right now, I can barely stand it. I want so much to feel your hot, tight, slick pussy wrap around me. I want to ram my palpitating cock in and out and in and out of you. But, then I become conscious of the strap in my hand and I realize that I too must control myself.

I look at you and say, "You want to touch yourself don't you, slut."

"No Master," you say.

Even though we both know it's a lie I say, "Now don't lie to me, slut. Tell me the truth. You desperately want to touch yourself don't you?"

You play along, "Oh no Master."

I run the strap over your ass and then bring it down firmly on your right ass cheek and then your left. SMACK!! CRACK!! You scream loudly as you practically jump out of your skin. And then to make matters worse, you remove your hands form the desk and bring them back to your rub your ass.

"Oh, that is going to cost you later, slave. But first, tell me the truth, slave. Do you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes Master," you cry out as you quickly replace your hands on the desk. "Yes... I want to touch myself. I want to stroke my pussy and play with my clit."

"Then why don't you?"

"Because... because my pussy doesn't belong to me anymore."

I reach between your legs and finger your soaking wet cunt. You gasp slightly as I draw tiny circles on your clit with my finger. I marvel at your excited state. I still can't believe how wet you are and it causes my cock to pulsate and throb even more. I know how badly you want me to fuck you because you start to moan loudly and begin rotate your hips as I continue my manipulation of your sex.

But you are not supposed to be enjoying this and so I remove my hand from your cunt and bring it sharply down on your right ass cheek. A loud... SMACK... echos around the room as I sternly say, "I did not give you permission to enjoy this, slut."

"I'll sorry, Master. This pathetic slave could not help it. Please forgive me. It's just... your touch is so incredible that I have trouble controlling by reactions."

"Well, you had better start doing better slave," I say as I slip my fingers inside your pussy. You are so wet that my fingers slip in effortlessly. And although you try, with what I am sure is great difficultly, you cannot suppress the soft moan that escapes your lips as my fingers penetrate deep into your warm wet pussy.

"So... this pussy doesn't belong to you?"

"No, Master."

"Well then, who does this pussy belong to?" I ask as I remove my fingers and replace them with the leather strap. In between rubbing your cunt with the hard leather, I intermittently spank your clit lightly with the flat side of strap. All the while asking you, "Who does this pussy belong to... who does this pussy belong to?"

"It belong to you Master," you groan as I continue gently spank your sex.

"Yes," I state to you. "This pussy, in fact your whole body, your mouth, your ass, your breasts... belong to me. And do not ever forget it."

"I won't Master, I promise. I belong to you... all of me," you moan.

I then remove the strap from your pussy and trace it around your ass. "It is now time for you to be disciplined. This is not punishment. Since we have started your training program, this is discipline. I use discipline as a behavior modification tool. Punishment, on the other hand, is for insubordination and willful disobedience. I can tell you now that you will be disciplined many times during your training period, but I can guarantee you that you will only be punished a few times. Do you know why that is, Pet?"

"No, Master."

"If I have to punish you more than just a few times, that means you just aren't understanding that I want you to obey me at all times, and that I will not tolerate insubordination. I can put up with a slow learner, but if I think that you are willfully disobedient or insubordinate, I will have no use for you and will send you on your way. Is that clear?

"Yes, Master."

"Excellent. Then can you tell me why I am disciplining you?"

"Because I failed to follow your order fast enough. I hesitated."

"That is correct, slave. You must learn that you do not question my orders. When I command you to do something you are to respond immediately and without hesitation. Do you understand?

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now you must keep your hands and forearms on the table throughout this discipline session. If you remove your hands or forearms after a strike to your ass, that blow with not count and will be repeated. Do you understand?

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Are you ready then to begin your first training session?"

"Yes, Master."

I tell you that for this first session you will reach ten strokes on each ass cheek with the leather strap. I remind that you that although you previously removed your hands and arms from the desk, this was not part of this discipline session and will not be considered a violation of the session.

"However," I lean in and whisper in your ear, "You will have to pay for it at a future time."

Your body quivers slightly when I tell you that I first need to warm your butt up a bit and so I start to spank your ass cheeks with the palm of my hand. I begin with some light smacks to your ass and gradually build up to some heavier blows. When I think your are sufficiently warmed up, I take the strap firmly in my hand and rub it up and down on your ass. I then tap your right ass cheek lightly with the strap a few times and then bring the hard leather strap down sharply and with great force on your ass.

You let out a vociferous howl as an explosion of agony rips through your body. This was soooo much harder than the first couple of swats and you can't help it but you reach back and grab your ass. You had no idea that the pain would be so great. Your mind drifts back to earlier in the day, when I whipped you with the crop. It was nothing compared to this.

"I'm afraid, we will need to repeat that one," I say calmly to you.

"Yes, Master," you reply as you return your arms and hands to the desk.

I bring the strap back down on your ass with the same amount of force and although you still cry out in pain, you keep your hands on the desk. I raise the strap up and bring it down sharply on your other ass cheek. Again you cry out, but still you keep your hands and arms on the desk.

And so your first training session continues. With the strap in hand I rain blows down on your ass cheeks. I strike you with passion and precision. Your eyes begin to water and tears start to roll down your face. But then the endorphin begin to kick in and a crazy mixture of pain and pleasure rushes through your body. You discover that you are beginning to enjoy this. You find that the smacks to your ass does nothing to diminish your already aroused state. In fact, every blow to your ass seems to cause a bolt of electricity to surge to your sex. You can't believe it, it does not seem possible, but you feel the wetness between your legs increasing. Your cunt is completely saturated with your juices. You feel it gushing out of you and running down your thighs. It is as if each spank to your ass... each smack is removing the last residual fragments of your old "vanilla" life.

However, at one point the pain becomes too great... too intense, and your hands come off the desk again in an attempt to shield your butt from further discipline. You beg for me to stop, "Mercy please, Master."

I stop as you rub your ass with your hands hoping that your caresses with bring you some comfort. When you return your hands to the desk, I calmly inform you that the last swats will have to be repeated. You nod as more tears roll down your cheeks.

I raise up the strap and continue the discipline session. It passes without further repetition. When it is over I tell you rise off the desk. I move closer to you and place the strap on top of my desk. I put my arms around you and tell you that you performed beautifully and that I am very proud of you. I turn your head to me and kiss your lips and face and neck. You feel the coolness of my naked thighs press against your burning cheeks. My cock, which remained very hard during your flogging, presses into your body.

You sign as you feel my hard cock rubbing against your skin. You take comfort in the heat that radiates from it. You become wetter still when you understand that it is you and you alone that have aroused me. That you have pleased me.

I kiss you again and tell you to remain standing where you are. I then break our embrace and move to my bathroom. I retrieve some rich and luxurious body lotion from a cabinet and return to you. I put some of the cooling lotion in my hand and tell you to bend over the desk slightly. When you do, I apply the lotion to your hot flesh. You whimper as I delicately smear the soothing lotion into your skin.

"Have you learned your lesson, my Pet?"

"Yes, Master. I will obey you immediately and without question."

"Excellent," I say as I slip my left hand around and begin to play with your hot, moist, dripping sex. My God, I say to myself, it is not possible... you are even wetter than before. Your pussy feels like it is on fire. You whimper at my touch. I shift your right leg up and rest your knee on my desk. This provides me with better access to your cunt. I continue to toy with your pussy, playing careful attention to your clit. As I do, your whimpering becomes louder and more pronounced.

"Is there anything you would like slave?" I ask as I grind my hard rock into your burning hot ass cheek.

"Yes... Master... your cock... please... please... please... fuck me with your magnificent cock... stick it in me... please,,, oh God, please... fuck this slave with your big... hard... powerful cock. Please give it to me... I need it soooo bad!!!"

"Gladly Pet," I say as I position myself behind you and grab my cock and glide it to the opening of your pussy. I tease you a little by rubbing the mushroom shaped head of my cock up and down over your silt. I do until you cannot take it any longer and beg me loudly to "PLEASE FUCK ME, MASTER!!!"

And so I jam my cock inside you with one swift movement and grab onto your hips and fuck you in the same manner as I did earlier in the day. My cock slams into you hard and fast and unrelenting. Your moans are wild and guttural and libidinous as my stiff cock thrusts in and out and in and out.

"Oh God... oh God..." you wail. "You're soooo big. It's soooo big, Master... your cock... It's soooo good, Master. Your cock feels soooo fucking good in my pussy."

I keep up my inexorable assault on your cunt. The sound of my upper thighs slapping against your ass cheeks reverberates around the room. And the friction of our skin together serves as a constant reminder to you of your discipline session and does nothing if not ratchet up your already increased sexual arousal. Each time my skin comes in contact with your heated bottom it causes you to wince a little, but does not stop you down the road to orgasm. If anything, it acts as a device.

You begin to moan louder and louder and I sense that you are reaching the point of no return. I increase my cock's attack on you as you yell out your impending climax. I feel my balls begin to tighten and tell you to cum, that I want you to cum with me. I hold on to your hips tightly and pound and pound into you.

You barbarically scream, "Master... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... OH GOD... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING... OH GOD... I'M STILL CUMMING!!!!"

I follow suit and howl out my orgasm and empty the contents of my balls into you. I collapse on top of you and together we try in vain to catch our breath and return to earth.

12