A Quiet Day at the Office Ch. 05

Story Info
You have a dream before starting your new life.
10.1k words
4.36
25.9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues...

Once I reach the top of the stairs I move to small, but comfortable chair that is located adjacent to the landing. I sit and wait for you to finish your ascent.

And as you crawl up the staircase... you start to feel your body begin to tremble and ache... and with your awareness... your mind slowly begins to drift back... back to how your body has been used today for your Master's pleasure... and for your own pleasure as well.

With each stair you climb... the pain slowly increases... and you are somehow reminded of each and every blow you received from the crop and the paddle. But with each stair... each step... you are also reminded of how my hard cock pounded in and out of your pussy relentlessly... causing each and every orgasm that racked your body... orgasms that started way down... in the deep... deep... pit of your being and rocketed through your soul like no other you have ever experienced. Forever reminding you... that you have been exposed to a new and passionate level of arousal and fulfillment... one that you did not think even existed... or that you could ever hope to achieve.

And with that remembrance... something begins to take hold of you... as you slowly but surely ascend the staircase. With each step... and with each thought... you seem to cement your transformation. Your transformation from an innocent girl... to a wanton submissive pet and sex slave.

You also notice something else... something beautiful... something magnificent... with every step you take. You notice that every time you reach out with your hands to the steps... every time you bring your knees up to the steps... you feel each and every sublime twist and turn of the butt plug... that harsh and cruel toy... that wicked toy that you have come to love so much.

But even though you have come to cherish the plug... adore the feral behavior it releases in you... your start to become acutely aware of the dull, throbbing pang that is starting to pulsate around your ass.

And then you think, "My God... how long has it been lodged in my ass? How many deliciously sweet hours? And would Master ever remove it?"

"Oh God," you think... "Will Master have me sleep with it inside me?" You smile as you feel a warmth rush through your body... and say to yourself... "I will gladly sleep with the butt plug inside me... if it pleases my Master."

And so... when you finally reach the top of the stairs... I can tell you do so with some difficulty. It is obvious that your body... or probably more accurately your knees... have taken quite a beating. I tell you to stop. And so with labored breath and head prostrated before me... you wait patiently for your next command.

I rise from the chair and command you to the 'Worship' position. Even though you are certainly exhausted from all that you been put through... within seconds of my command... your knees are spread wide underneath you... your left hand encircles your right wrist behind your back and your head is placed on the wood floor. Your desire to please Me has become that great... so great that it now rules your every thought and action. It rules your mind and body so completely that pain that started to course through your body... that started to revolve around your ass from the plug... momentarily ceases. And you cannot help but smile inwardly as you realize that this motivation and desire to please Me, will stay with you always and forever.

"Even," you silently confess... as your smile is replaced with a slight shiver... "Even if Master chooses to dismiss me."

But your smile quickly returns as I tell you to remain in this position until I return. "Master will never dismiss me..." you tell yourself... "Because I will be the perfect slave... and the best pet He has ever had... and one does not dismiss the perfect and the best. It is simply not done."

You hear the sounds of my feet walking off and then for the second time today you feel a discomfort with regards to your body... and the butt plug. As you await my return, you silently attempt yet again to gauge exactly how many hours the nasty little toy has put lodged in your sweet tight ass. When you release that it has been well over eight... you nearly collapse. But you hold the position just the same... for you know that I would be displeased if you did not.

When I return, you are surprised that I order you to rise up and stand before me... you are even more surprised when reach out and pick you up in my arms and carry you down the hallway.

You are as light as a feather in my arms and your fatigue from the day's... and night's... events betray you and I hear you sigh as you slip your right arm around my neck and collapse against me. You stay molded to me as I carry you into the master bedroom and then finally into the master bathroom. You are so exhausted that you barely hear the sound of the bath running.

I carry you over to the bathroom sink and release you only so I can put your feet on the floor. I can sense that your legs are a bit wobbly and so I put an arm around your waist so I can hold on to you. I lean you over the basin a little and then tell you to bend over and spread your legs. When you spread your legs... I then reach up and take hold of the butt plug that looks so absolute perfect in your ass. It looks as if it belongs there... stuck deep inside you... deep inside your ass and nowhere else... reminding you that you belong to Me... to Me and to no one else... ever.

I then start to gently twist and pull on it... pull on the naughty... dirty... wicked... play thing that has been in your ass for so long. But... for some reason... the sublime toy so not seem to want to come out. It is as if your ass does not want to part with it. As if your ass knows what it wants... and what it wants is the butt plug inside it.

I lower my head to yours and with my mouth very closer to your ear I whisper and coo for you to relax... to surrender... to let go... And even though it does take some effort on my part... and yours... the room is filled with a rather loud moan from you when the plug is finally removed. If you were weak in the knees before... at the removal of the butt plug... I have to firmly hold on to you around your mid-section in order to prevent you from falling.

I then place the plug to the side and lead you over to the bathtub. I tell you to take my hand and then help you get into the warm and inviting water. You slide down into the water's embrace and wrap yourself up in the heated scent of the night. I then quickly shed my own clothes and climb into the large tub with you. I pull you toward me... pick up some soap that is near by... and begin to gently wash you. You melt even more under my caress.

My tenderness surprises you and even though you are tired... you try to take the soap from my hand and wash yourself. But I simply smile and tell you that you have been through a great deal today and that there are times when a Master must take care of his Pet. Upon hearing this, it seems to make you melt even more into the luxurious water. After bathing you and then myself... I climb out of the tub and then turn to help you out. I then reach for a thick warm towel and bring it down on your skin.

After we are both dry, I then lead you out of the bathroom and into the master bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, I order you to stand at the foot of the bed. You immediately obey. I move over to a medium sized chest and slide open one of the small drawers. I remove a simple black leather collar with a single O-ring and walk back over to you.

"Kneel Pet."

Without hesitation you drop quickly to your knees, spread them wide and place your hands behind your back.

"This will be your your training collar for the weekend Pet," I explain. "From this moment on you will wear it until instructed to remove it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand," You reply without looking up.

"Do you remember what a collar symbolizes?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me, Pet."

"It symbolizes ownership, Master."

"And tell me... who owns you slut?"

"You do Master. You own every part of me. My mouth... my cunt... my ass... my heart... my soul... my very being... all it and more... belong to you, Master. I am yours... to command as you wish."

"Very well said, Pet. I am very pleased with your response."

A wave of heavenly bliss races through your body. "Master is pleased with me," you say to yourself. So supremely thrilled are you, that you cannot stop yourself from smiling from ear to ear.

I see your smiled and order you to your feet and instruct you to turn down the bed. You seem to bounce up and as you work to complete this simple task, I inform you that being allowed to share my bed is a honor and privilege you must work for each and every day. It must be earned.

"Do you understand Pet?" I inquire.

"Yes, Master, I understand," you say. And then you add while looking down at the bedding. "May I please have the honor and privilege of sharing your bed Master?"

I smile at your plea. "Yes, you may Pet."

Your happy smile returns and we both climb into the bed. Once under the covers... I move my body to your and surround you from behind. You turn your body to mine as you welcome me as I engulf you in a spoon position.

As you are so exhausted... you almost immediately begin to drift off to sleep... off to dreamland. You lie in bed next to me... your body molding into mine... your ass gently grinding into my cock... you slip in and out of your dream-like state. You feel protected in the loving warmth of my arms as they surround your sleek slender body... and secure in the resolute faith of the leather collar that encircled your supple neck.

As you float away on clouds of sleep... memories of last night, of your transformation from a seemingly innocent good girl to a wanton cum loving slut, begin to cascade through your subconscious.

Your eyes begin to vibrate in a rapid movement dance. Splendid dream-like images flash cut through your mind with vivid explosions of color and light. You do not attempt to extinguish them. You welcome them... embrace them... caress them.

You are transported back to earlier that day... in my office... the first time. The magical day of your awakening. You feel weightless, like a feather on an Indian summer breeze, as you see yourself kneeling before me and sucking my hard cock with reckless abandon. You see yourself devouring my cock with such shameless gluttony that you very nearly blush.

"My God," you think. "Was that the way I really looked? So wantonly slutty... so blatantly whorish." You even cautiously look around to see if anyone else might be watching your libidinous display.

"Even if there is," you grin proudly. "So what, let them look, let them see how a true slut acts for her Master. Let them see how a true slave pleases Him."

As you see your lips slide over my cock and take me in your warm, wet mouth, you feel the ever familiar sensation of blood rushing to your sex. A plentiful wetness soon forms between your legs. You feel a sensuous desire to touch yourself, but as soon as you attempt to bring your hands down to stroke your cunt, you discover you cannot move them. In fact, they are now behind your back and you suddenly discover the reason for their immobility. On your wrists you feel the tangible sensation of fur-lined leather cuffs. Almost immediately, the same cuffs appear on your ankles.

That you cannot pleasure yourself does not diminish your arousal. In fact, it increases it. It is the tantalizing desire of something that you want so very badly, but is just out of reach. Your desire to touch yourself becomes so great that you start to strain against your bonds. You try to break free, but to no avail. In fact, the harder you try to break free, the tighter your bonds become. Finally you resign the struggle and admit you are powerless. That realization brings on a sudden torrent of wetness and desire so you struggle once again to touch your dripping wet cunt.

"My God," you think as you strive for freedom. "It is like some vicious maddening cycle. The more I want it, the more I cannot have it... and then the more turned on I get and then I want it even more, but... cannot have..." Your thoughts trail off as you finally surrender and shake your head in vain.

So, stripped of your power, all that you can do is watch yourself suck me in deeply, taking my tumescent member all the way down your throat. You pull your lips back over my cock until just the head of my manhood is in your mouth. You then suck very hard and fast on just the bulbous head and watch as I throw my head back and moan loudly. You then watch as your tongue swirls over the head of my cock before once again swallowing my hard shaft back down your throat.

When you see the effects your oral manipulations on me you smile to yourself. You are so happy that you are pleasing me. Even though you have never really thought of yourself as a talented cocksucker... not that you ever thought you were ever bad... you had never heard any complaints... of course most men don't ever stop a girl that is going down on them... but you were never really that passionate about it. And although you had always enjoyed the sensuous feeling of a hard cock in your mouth... you had always seen the act as merely a means to an end. An act to get a man hard and ready to fuck you.

But now as you watch yourself you see that your actions and desires are different. You see how much it please Me and that fuels your desire even more. You now see yourself as a woman possessed as your head moves up and down with the speed of a jack hammer. What you once saw as a simply routine act, you now see as an act of supremely passionate devotion. As if sucking my cock now feeds some inherent primordial need or function in you. You love this new feeling even though it is inexplicable.

Maybe it was that you ordered to do it, to pleasure me with your mouth. No one had ever done that to you before. No man had ever "forced" you to suck his cock. Or perhaps it was when I commanded you to deep throat my cock. You had never performed that act on any man. However, when the swollen head of my cock hit the back of your throat that first time, maybe it triggered a switch in the deep recesses of your psyche. Now as you look at yourself sucking and licking my stiff cock, almost worshiping its velvety texture, you know that your actions will now forever be driven by a desire to please and strong wish to belong.

The dream images shifts to my desk. You now see yourself bend over it with your legs spread wide and moaning like a bitch in heat as my cock rips your cunt apart. You see me gripping you tightly by the hips as I pound you relentlessly from behind. My cock slams into you with such force that you see yourself trying to hold on to the desk somehow with your hands. Your efforts prove futile as you see your body tremble and spasm as an orgasm tears through your body.

You see and hear yourself scream out vociferously as your body continues to convulse as another orgasm explodes inside you. You watch as I use you like the slut that you now are. You feel the need to touch yourself again. You fight again against your bounds. It makes you crazy with lust like before. You start to love it this insane feeling of desire. You look at me with such longing... with such need. You are happy beyond words. You know it is because of me that you have been awaken. You know that it is because of me that you are what you now are. A dirty little cum loving slut. And you love it.

You drift of wings of dreamy sexual bliss and soon you see yourself bent over my desk and vulnerable before me. Your arms and hands stretched out before you and your head resting on the desktop. Somewhere in the distance you hear the faint sound of the leather striking naked skin. It echoes and vibrates through your lucid dream like tremolo.

The waves of your dream transport you back to your discipline session. You seemed to float naked next to yourself. You see yourself being whipped. The loud reverberation of leather on skin bring shock waves of pleasures to your already dripping sex. You see the hard leather strap cutting through the air. You see yourself crying out with a barbaric howl as you count the blows and then thank me for them.

You had no idea that such a simple instrument was capable of inflicting such pain. Or... that after merely one session you would come to love it so much. You see your own arousal. You see yourself getting wet as you arch your back to stick your ass as high in the air as you can. You see the expression on my face. A lethal mixture of power and lust. You see the excitement in my eyes as I whip you into submission.

As you watch yourself being whipped the desire to reach your hand down between your legs and play with your still wet cunt returns yet again. But this time you do not fight against your bonds. You let the the juices of your soaking wet cunt flow down your thighs. Your skin tingles with what feels like an electrical charge. But you fight the temptation to try and pleasure yourself... to roll your swollen clit around in your fingers before jamming them inside your pussy. Instead, you study the leather strap in my hand. You see me gripping the handle with such purpose and authority. You stare transfixed as the blows strike your upturned ass with such precision and expertise.

As you continue to watch my skill with a strap... your recent fears and anxieties begin to surface again. You begin to anguish over the realization that yes... Master has done this before. You suddenly realize that up until this day you had never seen any of these nasty, wonderful toys in my office. The collar around your neck, the butt plug in your ass or the hard leather strap in my hand. Where did they come from? How long have I had them? Other questions start to rattle around your head. What other secrets am I keeping from you? Yes... you are certain... without any doubt... that I have had other pleasures slaves... other cum sluts... other pets... other whores serve Me. But... are they still in service to Me? Or have they all been dismissed like... Kristen... that shy little cute blonde from the office...?

"But was she actually dismissed," you nervously ponder. "Or does she still serve Master? Perhaps Master never dismissed her. Maybe she is still allowed the pleasure of sucking on Master's cock. Of taking his thick, hard member deep down her throat... of using her lips... her tongue... her mouth... to please Master."

Although you are aware of the verity of the situation. You then come to realize that if Kristen still serves Me, then it is probably true that she is not the only one... but that there are undoubtedly others. Of course you hope... no you pray... that I have no other but you. You would understand the desire of other sluts wanting to kneel before me. Of wanting to suck my cock and gobble down my cum. Of wanting to belong to me. You, after all, have felt my strength and the power of my cock and tasted my sweet delicious cum.

But, of course, you know deep down in the depth your soul, that if I wanted their mouths or desired their cunts, they would be mine for the taking. And you know that you would... if ordered to do so... kneel right beside me and watch another slave pleasure me with her mouth. You would watch as I fucked her and used her as the cum slut she is. You would watch as she moaned and squeal with pleasure as she neared orgasm... waiting only for my permission. As I banged her hole, you would stay on your knees and wait and if commanded would gladly and willingly clean the other slut's pussy juice off my cock. And then watch with lust as I slammed it in right back in.

And then, if I choose to shoot my thick, creamy cum deep inside this other slut, you would wait, like a sprinter straining at the start, for my command to suck my cum out of her cunt. You know you have never gone down on another girl. The desire to lick and suck other girl's pussy has never entered your mind. But to get at my cum, that decadent treasure that you now crave so very much, you would gladly get between any other slave of mines legs and stick your tongue deep in her pussy and suck my cream out. And you would love it... even begin to hunger for it. Yes, you admit to yourself... you would begin to thirst for pussy.