A Quiet Little Town

Story Info
A honeymoon couple are taken captive in a remote town.
8.2k words
4.07
122.8k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

THE BEGINNING

A tint of orange was already in the sky as Mark and Helen drove along the lake. Being the middle of Fall, the days were already noticeably shorter. The roads were mostly devoid of traffic, which was certainly welcome to the young couple.

Their honeymoon was an unusual one. Instead of traveling to a gorgeous beach in a tropical climate, they had instead opted for a very remote, very lonely stay in the near-wilderness of northern Michigan. They still planned to hit the beaches in Cancun or Key West, but they decided that trip would be best during the coming cold winter. For now, their trip consisted of a week in a private cabin nestled deep in the woods for a week, followed by three days of driving along the shore of Lake Superior before catching a plane and heading home.

Helen snuggled close to her new husband, a permanent smile graced her lips as she took in the scenery. The stay in the cabin had been wonderful, romantic, and full of satisfying sex, but the scenery had actually grown to familiarity and there was something wonderful about wondering what they would encounter around each turn and in each town. The first day of the trip was behind them, and now the second was drawing to a close as the Fall sun was starting to approach the western horizon.

With no schedule to meet, except their plane ride home, Mark and Helen took their stops at leisure. They did have bookings in three separate hotels along the journey, but the check-in times were extremely flexible. So when they approached a series of old-fashion homes and found themselves on a Main Street with the quaintest shops, they eagerly parked their SUV and got out to explore.

The number of people was low, but there was still some life moving up and down the street. Being after Labor Day, the prime tourist season was over. But the weather was unusually warm, summer weather really, and the people basked in the late-season sun in shorts and t-shirts.

Evidently most of the people were locals, Helen reasoned as she noticed the people stop their motions and start in her and Marks direction. Apparently they were surprised to see them. Regardless, a number of them approached Mark and Helen offering "hellos" and "how-do-you-dos."

"Where are you from?" they asked. Mark and Helen answered.

"Why are you here so late in the year?" they explained a little about their honeymoon.

Congratulations flowed readily, and Helen half-expected one of the older women to invite them for dinner. Instead, a stranger question arose from a man who had mostly remained silent. He was a younger man, at least compared to the others. He was also dressed much more formally in a suit and tie. Atop his head was a black derby hat.

"Have you been to our gift shop?" he inquired.

Mark and Helen both answered no. The other townsfolk grew quiet after the question and looked at the man in the derby.

"You really should go, they have some lovely things."

"Yes, lovely things" a few of the others joined in. "Go to the gift shop, you're sure to find something very nice."

"They would love to have you." The man in the derby added, seemingly addressing Helen directly.

"Ok." Mark smiled. "We will check it out. Where is it?" The crowd pointed in unison over Mark's shoulder. About forty yards away was a very nice old-looking house. It appeared to be near the edge of a cliff of sorts, as the reflecting light of Lake Superior flashed in their eyes from behind the shop.

"Shall we?" Mark offered his arm to Helen. She took it with a grin and waved goodbye to the strangers. She chuckled together at the blatant attempt for tourist dollars. Without speaking, they assumed the same thing in that all they would find would be cheap trinkets and postcards.

They entered the gift hop, giddy with the delight of exploration and the romance of the honeymoon. Sure, they would buy something as a remembrance of the trip and the friendly locals. The house itself was completely charming, right down to the white picket fence surrounding the property. The shop seemed mostly empty, but they did notice a few people browsing the items. In addition, they noticed an older woman, probably the owner, behind a register. She was smiling at them, as if she could recognize and share in their joy from one glimpse. She didn't speak at first, not until Mark and Helen took a few more steps into the store and broke their eyes from each other long enough to survey the multitude of collectibles surrounding them.

"Hello." the said with a particularly broad smile. Her eyes seemed lit up, and her face full of excitement. Mark reasoned they must have looked like sure-fire customers for the woman to be so pleased with their arrival.

Mark and Helen returned the greeting and then made their way about the store. They didn't look with any particular interest. They just noted the wind chimes, the cuckoo-clocks, the coasters and the many other items to themselves. Mark secretly hoped he could find some little memento, some symbolic purchase, that his new wife would cherish the rest of their lives. But he didn't want her to see him buy it. He released her hand nonchalantly, and she seemed to interested in some blankets she was eyeing down a flight of stairs in the other section of the shop. She moved to the short flight of steps and Mark knew he had a golden opportunity. He rationalized he should just go to the old woman and ask if they had anything particularly wonderful buried in all their junk. He stepped over to her. He was about to speak but she hadn't turned to face him. She was still watching Helen. Intently. Mark waited a moment, and still the woman did not break her gaze. Perhaps she was concerned with shoplifters, Mark reasoned. He decided to search for the memento on his own. He turned his back to the woman, and started to walk away.

"You have a very lovely wife."

Mark turned to her, figuring she would now be able to help him. She was still staring at Helen, almost as if she was analyzing her.

"Thank you." Mark returned to his search.

Helen, meanwhile, had been examining the soft blankets that lined several shelves. She didn't rally plan to buy one, unless she found just the right combination of colors and softness.

"May I help you find anything?"

Helen looked over her shoulder to the old man who had just walked up to her.

"No, thanks, I'm just browsing."

"I see. Well, please feel free to ask for any assistance."

"Thank you, I will." Helen smiled the man, but he didn't notice it. His eyes were moving up and down Helen's body. This wasn't unusual for her, as men often had a tendency to familiarize themselves with her curves, proportions, and shape before paying her any real attention. But the fact this old shopkeeper was checking her out made her somewhat amused and uncomfortable at the same time.

She returned to examining the selection of blankets. She laughed inwardly of the old man and his eye for the young ladies.

"You know, we do have another room of merchandise if you fail to find anything here that interests you."

"Really? I thought this and the upper level were the whole store."

"Most of the time they are, my dear. Most of the time they are. Please, follow me..."

Helen was a little confused by his statement but followed as asked. The man led her to a door that had an "Employees Only" sign above it. Had the man been younger, and had her new husband not been with her, Helen would have never followed him. But as it was, she felt little threat from the shopkeeper, even as he had to unlock the door to gain entrance. She did, however, stay back until he turned the light in the room on and she saw that sure enough, there were shelves and displays and merchandise in the room. She followed him in.

The door shut behind them and the old man put his hand on Helen's shoulder. But it was a nice, friendly old man way not a seducing, or possibly worse, sexual way.

"Please feel free to take your time. I'm sure you can find something in here that you will like."

Helen stepped away as the man stayed at the door. She wondered why they kept part of the store locked off from their customers. But the answer became evident as she really looked the items for sale. The first to catch her eye were some little sculptures. They appeared well-crafted and professional, but each figured a couple in differing sexual positions. From standard missionary to sideways to well depicted from-behind action.

Helen wanted to laugh a bit, and wondered if the old man had sculpted them himself. One thing she was certain of: he got more than a little pleasure by bringing attractive young women into the room and displaying his "merchandise."

She looked around the rest of the room. She started walking as she gazed at the items for sale. The sculptures went from those of couples to those of threesomes and foursomes. All depicted multiple men, but only one woman.

"I'm sorry, I don't think anything here interests me."

"Are you sure? What about over here?"

He lead Helen to the next aisle. The shelves here were lined with vibrators and dildos of varying length.

"These models are especially unique."

Did she dare ask? "Why is that?"

"They ejaculate." He said calmly. "Multiple times. To simulate the experience of many men." His face had taken an eerie look to it. It frightened Helen. She hadn't thought rape, not from an old man, but his look was still plenty disquieting.

"I'd better be going." She said and headed for the main area of the store. The old man followed close behind.

Mark was close to the door and smiled as he saw his wife.

Helen didn't stop her movement. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Mark stood as she brushed by him. He was about to insist that she stop and explain her hasty exit when the old man's hand came to rest on his shoulder.

"You have a very lovely wife."

Mark looked at the man and quickly deduced he had somehow made his wife uncomfortable. He quickly left to join her.

Helen was laughing about the situation before long. She explained the sexual figures and the dildos to her husband. He laughed as well, figuring the old man still had the urge to get off somehow.

"You are really very lovely..." Mark teased as they sped down the road.

"Oh really? Why thank you."

Mark look his wife up and down. She was lovely. Gorgeous. He had thought so the moment he lied eyes on her. Had fell in love with her shortly after that.

Helen was a striking brunette. Her long black hair swept don onto perfect shoulders, which curved their way into perfectly sized, firm, round breasts. She was a little taller than the average woman, which gave her long supple legs that rivaled those of any woman he had ever seen. The starting and titillation of the old man was nothing new. Men loved to look at his wife. Men loved to indulge in certain thoughts about his wife...

"I bet he was picturing you naked." Mark teased.

"Ewww.." Helen smiled back at him.

Mark paused, then took a moments glance at his wife. "I'm picturing you naked." He said.

"Really?" Helen's smile broadened. She was wearing a black, button-down sweater. While looking at Mark, she began to undo the buttons with one hand. After a few, she revealed a pink bra and glimpse of perfect cleavage.

"Does your picture look anything like this?" she asked.

"Hmmm... pretty close, but I think I need more detail.

Helen finished the unbuttoning. Mark glanced from the road to his wife's increasingly bare breasts. Helen flicked aside the sweater from her chest and moved her hands to the bra. It clasped in the front and she skillfully opened it without looking.

Mark licked his lips her two pert, perfect breasts jiggled free. Helen's nipples were erect.

"How about this?" she asked.

"Getting better... I still need a little more detail.

Helen was wearing jeans. She undid her belt and followed that by unzipping her zipper. A matching pair of silky pink panties came into view. Helen slipped her hand inside them, pulling them slightly from her skin. She couldn't reveal her pussy, but strands of hair lifted above the fabric.

"That's just about it..." Mark sad.

Helen moved her fingers delicately inside her panties.

"Mark?" She fluttered her eyes at her husband.

"Yes?"

"I need your cock inside me."

Mark pulled over to the side of the road. The traffic was nonexistent. If anyone had come by, they might have caught a glimpse of a young man making love to his new bride.

"I bet he wanted to see your nipples." Mark teased. "And I bet he wanted to lick your pussy."

"Mmm." Helen smiled.

"I'm going to do all the things to you that I bet he wanted to do."

He leaned over to his wife and spread his palm over the right bra cup.

"Oh, Mark, oh baby."

"First, I'm going to feel your breasts."

Mark reached behind his bride and undid the clasp of the bra. Helen helped lower the pink fabric from her breasts. Her nipples poked into view, her areolas nearly as pink as the bra. Mark groped his wife's bosom for a few minutes as he kissed her.

"I'm going to finger your cunt." Mark said in an old-man voice attempt.

Mark climbed into the back of the SUV and lowered the seats. Helen climbed back to join him, laying down on the flat surface with her head at the back of the vehicle. Mark slid off her jeans, fully revealing her long, golden legs. Her thighs were firm, and their complexion creamy. Mark's eyes centered on the sight of the area covered by the panties. They were normally tight-fitting, but removing the jeans had slid them down her legs somewhat. A small section of loose pink fabric hung loosely over her vagina. Mark slid up towards it, then slipped his finger in through the leg-hole.

"Oh, God." Helen. Moaned. "Oh, Mark...".

He pushed in and out of his wife for a minute or so, until she gave him the next command.

"Lick my cunt, baby." Helen cooed.

"That was next on my list." Mark laughed.

Mark pushed his tongue into his wife. He probed her through the panties, occasionally slipping it inside the pink satin and inside her pink opening. Helen squirmed and writhed as her voice moaned. Her hands massaged Mark's hair.

"Now I want to hump you." Mark said.

"I think I want you to." Replied Helen.

Mark removed her panties, then removed his own pants and underwear. He climbed atop his wife. His cock was fully erect. Helen took hold, helping to guide it inside her. Mark began thrusting inside.

The SUV was rocking from their motions. Mark rammed inside his wife, feeling the pleasure of her cunt as his eyes soaked in the sight of his naked bride.

The they heard a rapping.

Mark looked over his shoulder. A police officer was at the driver's side window. The flashing of his police lights hit Mark in the eyes. Mark scrambled to the front seat. His shirt hung low enough to cover his penis, so he didn't bother to redress. Helen, however, clutched for her jeans. Her sweater, however, was still in the front seat. The officer was looking back towards her. She reminded herself his visibility should be limited by the tinted windows, but it nevertheless felt uncomfortable. "Everything ok here?" the officer asked Mark.

"Yes, yes. Fine, officer."

The officer leaned his head in the open window. He looked at Helen, who was unsuccessfully trying to conceal her breasts with her hands. The officer looked at her. He stared at her.

"You want to be here, Ms?"

"Yes, of course, he's my husband."

"You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure!"

The man turned back to Mark. "I'm sure you two have a room somewhere?"

Mark nodded.

"I suggest that in the future you wait to have your fun until you get off the road and back to your room."

"Sorry, officer, I got a little carried away."

The cop looked back in the open window at Helen. She had her nipples covered, and her jeans spread over her crotch, but the fullness of her breasts were still naked, as were much of her legs. The officer turned back to Mark.

"I can see why." He looked again at Helen, then back at Mark.

"You have a very lovely wife. Tell you what, where are you staying?"

Mark told him their hotel. The officer motioned for him to wait, and went to his car. He came back in a moment. The time gave Helen a chance to pull on her jeans and bra. When the officer returned, he again took a long stare at Helen, who was fumbling with her sweater. She knew he was looking at her, and that he was turned on by her. She was used to arousing policemen when pulled over before, but she had never been so undressed. She began to think of what he could make them do if he abused his power.

"Here, it's a gift certificate for your hotel restaurant. Free dinner. We sometimes pass 'em out to tourists."

"How'd you know we were tourists?" Mark asked, taking the coupon. After all, his plates were from Michigan.

"Oh, I just assumed. I just assumed..."

Mark and Helen returned to their hotel. The raced to their room, intent on satisfying their still burning desires.

"Get into bed." Helen said softly to her husband.

Mark obliged. He excitedly crawled under the sheets, and began removing his clothing. Helen stood at the foot of the bed, looking incredibly seductive. She moved her hands to the zipper of her jeans, slowly pulling the metal trip downward. Mark's cock pulsed with lust as he saw a flash of her pink panties. Helen moved her hips as though listening to some phantom music. She moved her hands to her hair, letting the length cascade through her fingers and down her shoulders. She made very subtle humping motions were her hips, causing the exposed area of panties to become larger. Mark moved his hands to his cock, needing to relieve some pressure.

Helen unbuttoned her sweater, still swaying her body as she did. One-by-one the buttons came apart, causing her pink bra and full breasts to become ever-so-more visible. She moved her fingers to her nipples, squeezing slightly through the pink. Mark's eyes wanted to roll back into his head. He couldn't imagine feeling any more happy and in love than he did at that moment. His heart ached with the passion her felt for his bride, and his penis throbbed with the animal lust she inspired.

Helen pulled her jeans off her legs, stepping out of them with the grace of a dancer. Mark's eyes looked up the length of her perfect claves and thighs. Her panties were tightly pressed against her cuntal area. Little folds appeared and disappeared as she moved her hips. Mark loved watching panties shift on Helen. They seemed all the more beautiful when animated by her body. Everything seemed more beautiful when on or near his wife. Now she stood before him, in an open sweater and in panties. The sight was nearly overwhelming. Mark had to release his cock a moment -- he was too near orgasm. Helen, sensing his need, and perhaps her own, removed the sweater, opened her bra, and let it slip to the floor. She playfully teased him with the panties, however, pulling them down and back up again several times before finally making herself nude.

Helen climbed on the bed, motioning for Mark to stay how he was, flat on his back. She them motioned for him to pull the sheet down, which he did. Helen mounted her husband, letting her breasts dangle and fall into his face. Mark smelled the sweet scent of her perfume wash over him, and the sweet feeling of her legs rubbing against his. Helen took hold of Mark's cock, and guided it into her pussy. Mark thrust upward, but Helen pushed him onto the bed. She was going to make love to him, and it was his duty to enjoy it.

Helen humped her husband slowly, very slowly at first. Her cunt was already wet, but the slow penetration made it all the more soaking. Mark could feel the wetness and warmth on his cock. The tip was dying to go inside faster, dying to work towards release, but he let his wife run the show. She did let him take turns taking her nipples into his mouth. He just couldn't thrust. He couldn't make the moves that would force out his sperm.

storysman
storysman
115 Followers