A Quiet Night In

Story Info
My hot wife, a friend and I have an unexpected get together.
3.3k words
3.87
57.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the benefit of any readers who can't understand that couples who have been together for 25 years and dearly love each other can enjoy an occasionally open relationship please don't bother reading any further as my sweetheart and I have had some marvellous times with a few like minded and level headed friends and intend to have even more.


I was lying down in bed half asleep with the bedroom windows slightly open which gave a cooling breeze and allowed me to hear the rustling of the leaves of the trees in the woodland behind my house when I became aware of the kitchen door being opened, Cathy my wife was home.

Cathy had gone out a few hours ago for 'some fun' with some friends, I knew that she had been enjoying some discreet liasons with a mutual friend of ours as she knew I enjoyed hearing about her adventures which she would tell me about not long after arriving home.

She had been calling to a local club and bumping into our friend Wayne where with the rest of the crowd they would play pool, dance and enjoy a few beers, Wayne had fancied Cathy for a very long time and one evening while waiting for a cab she kissed him deeply, after that he was hooked.

Cathy and I have an easy going relationship and are very much in love but sometimes the temptation of having a fling with someone one of us may be attracted to becomes strong and as long as each of us is happy about the situation then a great deal of pleasure can be had.

As Cathy made her way around the kitchen I realised she was not alone as they made their way to the living room with soft giggles and happy voices floating up the stairs to me, as I lay wondering what was happening Cathy appeared in the doorway, the light music from downstairs having covered the sound of her footsteps on the winding staircase.

I began to sit up as Cathy sat on the soft cotton sheeted bed next to me, her lovely 'Opium' perfume was accompanied with that bar room aroma of beer and smoke and judging by the glint in her eyes she had been smoking some grass.

Her right hand slowly stroked my face, my neck, my thickset shoulder and then slowly along my arm, her fingers walking along my left hand and across my belly and then onto my stiffening cock, her adept fingers wrapped around my suddenly stiff member and then she kissed me passionately as her left hand cradled my head. Cathy's right hand squeezed and stroked my hard cock as she broke our kiss.

"No, I haven't done anything apart from kissing Wayne a lot and squeezing him through his jeans, he did unzip himself and I did to him what I'm doing to you but that is all, I thought I could bring him home and play with your cocks as you sit each side of me on the sofa, you okay with that? Of course you are".

Cathy looked at me knowing the answer, I am always up for a good time.

"Lead on sugar tits, we don't want to keep our guest waiting".

I quickly got off the bed and pulled on my robe, I wanted Cathy's hand back on my cock as soon as possible and followed her downstairs barely able to take my eyes off her lovely round jean clad ass.

I went into the kitchen for a drink as Cathy joined Wayne in the living room and thought I would give them a minute or two to settle while I anticipated the coming entertainment.

The background music was soft and conducive to a pleasant atmosphere, an atmosphere charged with sexual electricity and desire.

Cathy and Wayne were dancing to the music, kissing while they were dancing to the music and Wayne was fondling Cathy's breasts/ through her checked cotton blouse, her lovely big breasts filled that smart cotton blouse and gave her that lovely country and western look; Cathy had stopped holding Wayne's head and was now unbuckling his belt, his right hand quickly undid his zip before sliding around to her hot round ass and giving it a squeeze, Cathy pulled Wayne's jeans and pants down allowing his cock to spring out, it didn't seem very big, maybe 5" but that didn't bother Cathy.

She lowered herself onto her knees and took Wayne's cock in her mouth causing him to gasp deeply, having on countless occasions had the pleasure bestowed upon my cock which was now being bestowed upon Wayne's cock I knew why he was gasping, Cathy is very good at sucking a cock and if she's in the right mood you'll come within ten seconds.

Cathy tugged at Wayne's jeans and pulled them over his feet, right foot first, a slow deep suck on his cock then she pulled his left foot out.

Wayne ran his fingers through Cathy's hair, panting and gasping as her hot wet mouth worked its magic on his cock, her tongue snaking its way around and over his eager hot end.

Cathy shuffled her jeans down her thighs and slowly stood up leaving Wayne's cock unattended while she pulled her feet out of her jeans, Cathy stood up straight, all 5'2" and pulled 5'8" Wayne against her and slightly downward, his cock pressing into her belly which she then took in her hand placing it between her legs and slipping into her thong, Wayne bent his knees and began to slide his cock in between Cathy's black lacy thong and her very lovely hot moist pussy whilst burying his face in her soft sweet neck, Cathy kneaded Wayne's head with her small tender hands as his cock stroked back and forth against her now wet and eager for action pussy.

Pre-cum was running freely from Wayne's cock making for some very slick sliding action as he slid back and forth, Cathy's thong keeping it on track as it began to open her wanting pussy, Wayne knelt down lower and with the angle about right he pushed the end of his cock into her wet pussy and gasped with extreme pleasure, the wait was over, his cock was inside my wife's lovely pussy, he made to kiss her but Cathy pulled back causing them to separate, Wayne's cock was suddenly out in the open and unattended to, I don't know who was the more surprised, him or I.

"I'll suck your cock and play with it, you can even rub it against my pussy, I'll wank you and you can cum all over my pussy but you can't shag me as the big man in the corner won't allow it".

It was the first time Cathy had called me the big man in the corner and it was the first time Wayne and I had looked at each other so far, not that we had not wanted to look at each other it was just that Cathy had been receiving our undivided attention during this time.

I had never said that Cathy could not shag Wayne, in fact we had never even discussed it, I figured that she had her own agenda and maybe just didn't want to go all the way with him.

If Wayne was disappointed he certainly didn't show it, he peeled off his top and said

- "Kissing you is a privilege Cathy, and having your hands on me is a fantastic experience and I'm thoroughly enjoying every second and oh yes, you're in charge".

Cathy kissed Wayne and began stroking his stiff cock, she then steered him to the nearest big armchair and sat him on the broad leather arm, her mouth was once again on his cock causing him gasp and close his eyes in pleasure, her mouth was off him –

"Who's in charge Wayne?"

"You are, you my sweetheart, you are in charge...."

Cathy was back on Wayne's cock as he lay sprawled over the arm of the chair, her tongue licking its way from the tip and down to his balls, her mouth was back over the end, sucking and taking most of his 5" in her mouth, she looked up at Wayne as she stroked his cock with both hands.

"I'm in charge of you sweetmeat and the big man in the corner is in charge of me, just you remember that, just remember that..."

Cathy had said all that she wanted to say and before Wayne could reply, if he wanted to that is, Cathy once again took his words away by pushing him back onto the arm of the chair and straddling him, slowly she slid her thong down and her right leg out and then she pushed Wayne's cock flat to his belly with her pussy and began to slide along its length, his hands rose up and began unbuttoning her red checked blouse, the light grey and blue lines were a nice contrast to the red of the blouse which went well with her soft auburn hair, Cathy unclipped her bra but kept her blouse on as she continued to bring Wayne closer to the boil with each stroke of her pussy along his hard cock.

Cathy slid forward and off Wayne's cock, leaned down, kissed him and slid back to his cock which was now standing up, rising up and keeping her pussy against his stiffness she positioned herself on top of his length before sitting on it and allowing him to enter her hands free, she rode up and down about three times before taking his full length inside her but after wriggling and gyrating on him for less than half a minute she got back off him and stood up on the soft deep pile carpet then gently pulled Wayne by his cock to a standing position.

Cathy got Wayne to spread his legs until she got him to the height she wanted him at, she turned around and enveloped his cock with the soft pliable cheeks of her hot arse then reached behind him and pulled him in tighter until he realised that she wanted to walk forward, it was only a few steps to the large sofa and when there Cathy bent over and rubbed the end of Wayne's cock in her wet open pussy whilst slowly squeezing and stroking him, his hands were holding her by the waist and his knees were pressed into the back of her lightly freckled thighs, it must have taken all his self control not to lunge forward deep into her lovely wanting pussy.

Cathy slowly rolled forward onto the soft brown leather sofa, onto her side and then onto her back, she shuffled around until she found the position she wanted at an angle and with her head at the bottom of the left hand side arm and her legs over her belly with her cute feet pointing toward the ceiling.

With the angle she was at we could look at each other as she fondled her large shapely breasts and I could see her lovely sweet pussy which was begging for some attention.

"I want you rub your cock in my pussy Wayne, I want you to wank over it and I want you to cum over it and rub your spunk in it with your nice hot cock".

Wayne looked at Cathy's pussy and with his left foot on the floor and his right lower leg and knee on the luxurious brown leather began to rub his cock up and down in her wet opening...

"Uh uh uh uh, now now Wayne, don't get carried away, I'm in charge of you and the big man in the corner is in charge of me, remember that now..."

"I'm sorry Cath my sweetheart, I'm getting carried away".

"I'm teasing you, and if you get carried away don't worry, the big man won't and with the position I'm in there's not much I can do to stop you...".

Both Cathy and Wayne's breathing was ragged and uneven as pleasure coursed through them, Cathy had engineered the whole situation, if Wayne did lunge forward she would be in no position to stop him, he'd be inside her all the way up to his balls and he hadn't realised that she had given him the green light – or had he?

Wayne was rubbing his cock in Cathy's pussy, up and down and then side to side, a few quick strokes with his hand then he'd push it slightly in between the hot slick and soft fleshy folds of her pussy then rub his pre-cum in her slippery opening, he turned to face me with a look of lust in his eyes, I smiled and he pushed his cock into my wife.

Wayne held Cathy by the upper thighs until her hands gripped his forearms and pulled him in close and tight, their passions taking over as they made love on the sofa.

I knew only too well what sensations Wayne would have been experiencing as he pushed his cock deep inside my wife's pussy, slowing stroking in and out pushing in as far as his cock would go, the rim of the helmet of his cock being stroked and caressed by her sensational tunnel of love as she would grip him as he pulled out and give herself to him as he pushed back inside her.

Wayne was holding Cathy by her upper arms and had pushed his head between her knees as he picked up the tempo, his thrusts were much faster, the end of his cock was coming out of her pussy but going straight back in again, full length fast deep strokes and my wife was loving it, waves of pleasure were washing over them as their lovemaking approached its climax, Wayne's sweat was running off him everywhere, his head his back his chest but the ecstasy which was coursing through him was going to be filling every fibre in his body as their passion intensified, Cathy had given herself to him he had taken her and full advantage of all the sexual action he could get and was coming, coming like he never had done so before, his balls were pulsating as they pumped their load of semen up and out through his cock which had swollen considerably due to the powerful orgasm which was coursing through him and out of his cock, flooding her pussy with his cum, his balls still pulsating and his cock twitching as it pumped it's load deep inside sweet lovely Cathy who was enjoying every second and every sensation of pleasure in the same way that Wayne was.

Cathy had opened her legs so although Wayne was still pressing against the backs of her thighs and still had his left foot on the floor he was lying on her lovely breasts which were exposed as her blouse was wide open, Cathy's lovely tits were wet with Wayne's sweat as he pressed against her while they kissed and the waves of passion slowly receded but the lusty glow inside both of them remained.

They continued to hold and kiss each other for several minutes while I looked on in my mesmerised state, watching my wife have sex with a friend has this effect on me but my love for her is as strong as ever as is my lust for her dreamy body and desire to hear her captivating voice so when she gently pushed Wayne up from their passionate embrace and looked at me I knew my chance to kiss and hold her was approaching.

Wayne moved backwards and looked at my wife's pussy from which his softening cock had just slipped out of, as he stood to the left and then knelt down on the soft oatmeal carpet and took Cathy's right hand in his hands and began to kiss the back of it.

Cathy brought her knees and feet together and straightened her legs out as she lowered them onto the soft leather sofa upon which she lay, she looked at me and gave me a mock frown which I presumed was because I was not already kissing her belly and breasts but I had not wanted to disturb their post passion embrace and if I had she would have frowned at me for that so I couldn't win but I could certainly see a very lusty sexual encounter with my wife was about to take place.

Cathy didn't move as I rose from the large comfortable armchair which I had been slouching in for the past half an hour but looked at my robe and said –

"Take your coat off love you look like the rent man".

With that she smiled as I dropped the robe and my 8" cock sprang into view while I slowly strolled over to Cathy lying stretched out on the sofa with an aura of sexual satisfaction about her, as I leaned to stroke her feet she drew them toward herself opening her legs at the same time and allowing me to see her juicy just fucked pussy with Wayne's cum lining it.

I'm not attracted to other guys but there is definitely something erotic about sliding my cock into my wife's cum filled pussy which accepts my large cock without any resistance and it certainly turns her on too.

As I knelt on the sofa Cathy decided to get on the floor on our soft deep pile oatmeal carpet which she had chosen due to its depth and softness, with hardly any finesse she pushed Wayne who had been kneeling at her side with her elbow and slid shoulders first onto the floor with her hot sweet ass and waist dragging their way off the sofa and onto the floor where she rolled onto her side and beckoned me to lie on my side and face her, as I did so she held me tightly and began to kiss me while her right leg wrapped around my left thigh and my rigid cock made contact with her spunky pussy.

I pushed Cathy over onto her back and mounted her, my twitching cock found its way into her wet opening and slipped straight in due to the pussy loosening properties of Wayne's sperm, I wanted to kiss her but she had Wayne's stiffening cock in her right hand and was steering it by way of gently pulling it in the direction of her mouth.

My cock was sliding sloppily in and out of Cathy's wet and open pussy and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came due to the tingling in my balls and the end of my cock, Cathy worked her mouth around Wayne's cock and the sucking and slurping noises added to the sexual tension as Cathy knew that we were both on the verge of cumming inside her.

Her seemingly magical cock sucking mouth was beginning to draw Wayne's cum up from his balls as I pushed most of my cock into Cathy's slack and slippery pussy with a quickly increasing pace and rate of thrusts, the tingling in the rim of the helmet of my cock seemed to be equal to that in my balls and with that I began spurting and spunking in Cathy's pussy and completely flooding her, even in my highly excited and turned on state I was aware of the wetness oozing out and around my balls and then I could hear Wayne grunting and moaning as he came in Cathy's mouth, a mouth that kept sucking and squeezing until his cock was drained of cum.

My heart was pounding and I was panting as the last waves of pleasure flowed from me through my still stiff cock while my body glistened with sweat, Cathy made a lot of swallowing sounds as she licked and sucked Wayne's cock, Wayne was puffing and cooing while stroking Cathy's head as he spoke to her in a high pitched and gasping tone – I certainly enjoyed my quiet night in.