A Quiet Night Inside

Story Info
Control is a fine art.
2.4k words
3.94
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel as his heart pounded in his chest as he walked up the stairs to her apartment and while he had been there several times before tonight was different. He knocked on the door upon arrival and heard a faint voice call for him enter. Entering into the house he walked to where he knew she would be waiting for him.

The smile on her face lit the room as he turned the corner. She had an angels face framed by curling locks that rested on her shoulders. She wore sweats and a large frumpy sweatshirt that did nothing to hide the sensuous curves of her full breasts beneath. "Where would you like me?" she asked. A smile came to his face as well has many quips that he could retort with.

He took her delicate hand and moved her to the exercise mat that was left out on the floor. In the past she had allowed him to give her massages, but tonight was a little different. She lay down on the mat, legs back and arms outstretched. He paused in the conversation to excuse himself to collect what he would need to transport her away. Moving to the closet in the bathroom he removed a small bottle of scented oil and headed to the kitchen and once there he removed two small wooden bowls from a cabinet and filled them with water. Sixty seconds in the microwave brought the temperature up quickly then he would place the oil within. The oil would not heat up nearly as much as the water, but it would remove the rude chill of it. For the other wooden bowl he went to the refrigerator and removed a tray of ice cubes, placing some of them within the water.

When he returned to the room he found her where he left her. He moved over to her side and they talked. Conversation is most pleasant when one doesn't have to work at it. They just spoke about 'stuff'. The conversation was lite, nothing serious or remorseful or things that required thought. It was a time of relaxation and to work away the stress. She had been having a stressful time of late, between job and other aspects of her life... him included. He started to rub her shoulders gently thru her sweatshirt, a hand on each slowly working his fingers into the soft flesh below. He knew that the time would come where he would ask for her to remove it, but no doubt she would come to the same conclusion and suggest it.

He loved touching her. This would probably be by far the most he will have ever touched a woman without making love to her.

He had been given the pleasure of massaging her back without her top on, wearing only a pair of shorts once. The softness of her skin along with the closeness of her body as he rested on the back of her legs while he plied his magic. She must of known her was aroused by what he was doing that day. Every time he leaned forward to place his fingers on her neck and drawn slowly down her spine she must of felt his sex up against her but she didn't let on.

Today he was going to be allowed her whole body. It had taken many conversations but she finally agreed. Now all he had to do was control himself. Control is a fine art. There are many levels of control, and control over lust and sexual desire required concentration, especially given the subject 'in hand'.

They had talked about sex a lot. Each telling the other of various encounters, likes and dislikes. He was also fairly certain that they thought about each other as well, but the fates seemed to conspire to keep them apart.

Tonight was about trust and faith... Her trust in his word to behave and her faith in her convictions.

He asked her if she was comfortable and she sighed in agreement that she was. Moving over her he lightly kneeled down over her legs straddling them. He paused for a moment to adjust as he felt his cock starting to thicken and grow as he moved over her. He positioned it as quickly and comfortably as possible. It would be far easier to accomplish things if he wasn't aroused by his subject but such as life. He was wearing a longish shirt out and a pair of jeans. Worse case, he thought, if things popped up or out that his shirt would cover it should she notice. With his maneuvering done he started to work on her lower back up to the line of her bra. Another thought ran thru his mind, the thought of seeing her magnificent breasts bared before him was something he always imagined. He wondered at how they would look like, what color the soft delicate flesh was, the areola, and her nipples... how they would feel in his hands... He was drifting off, losing track of what he was doing. He felt his cock throb in his pants again. He wondered if he would be able to run his hands over them without it being overtly sexual.

He asked if he she could remove the sweatshirt and if she wouldn't mind her bra. She turned her head around looking back at him smiling and agreed. He assisted with the hooks of her bra, embarrassingly fumbling it (even with both hands) because his hands were shaking slightly. The sweatshirt came off over her head and she lifted up enough to slip the bra off, her breasts pressing down into the mat below her.

He looked down at her bared back and ran a finger lightly down her spine producing a shiver. She felt slightly cold to his touch, or he was just exceptionally warm.

He moved the bowls of water and bottle of oil over closer to him. Placing his fingers within the warm water he removed them and let his fingers work a line from the base of her spine. He placed a single finger in the ice water and touched it to her side. The resulting shriek made him think better of using that bowl again, but the night was early. He paused to look down at her again. She wore her hair up tonight; leaving only tiny little wisps of it clinging to her neck... it looked so sexy. He had always loved that part of a woman. Just were a few hairs escape being put up. He wanted to bend down and plant a kiss on her neck, run his tongue along the curve of her ear on her tilted head... Alas.

He went back to concentrating on what he was doing with his fingers drawing back her soft skin, pressing down slightly from shoulder to hips, starting in the middle and going out to her sides. He stopped there because he knew she was ticklish and he didn't want to be overly cruel. From there he went back and after re-warming his hands in the water started to work over her spine, using his thumbs to press down and away from it while his fingers actually pulled his hands. Her back was slightly wet now from, so when he initially poured the small droplets of oil on the upper part of her back she didn't react to it. Fingers slid into the oil, spreading it out in a circular motion over her shoulder blades both set of fingers worked one side of her shoulder blades then the other. Her right side had always given her trouble she said so he spends a little extra time on that before moving to the rest of her back. A little more oil and she would be deliciously covered.

Hands moved effortlessly over her back working the oil into her skin. He was becoming intoxicated from the scent of it and how it mixed with her. Moving up to her arms he massaged his fingers down as far as her elbows. She was so soft, and now had seemingly warmed up considerably. After about 15 minutes he excused himself to get a towel for her. Upon returning he dabbed the excess oil from her back.

"Would you care to roll over?" After a pause which seemed to last forever, she slowly moved over, but not before snatching the towel from his hands. In a deft movement she was on her back, the towel covering her chest, for the most part. He was glad that his shirt was long because his sex was aching from being erect. It was a sweet and unexpected tease. Undaunted by her sweet smile and devilish grin he returned to his position on top of her legs. He wouldn't stay here but it was a starting place. He poured out a small amount of oil on her stomach and she giggled. He smiled back at her and started to run his fingers over her stomach, working it over her sides feeling her ribs beneath his fingers. He stretched his fingers up to the edge of the towel, where the bottom edge just barely covered her breasts.

Did she know that the effect was more erotic than nudity he thought to himself? To see tiny slivers of skin as she breathed, to see how the towel followed into her cleavage, and the ever faint outline of her nipples pressing thru it. Should try not to think about that, can't think about that he had to stay focused. Working on the stomach and the ribcage is tricky, especially if your subject is ticklish. He kept his strokes firm and hard as he worked her since light strokes would have tickled more often than not and spoiled the effect.

Looking down at her, he realized that she was looking intently at him. He smiled back at her. He felt a stirring in his chest that wasn't caused by lust. He felt his breath taken away just looking at her and he enjoyed the feeling. It reminded him that it was not only lust that drove him, but that he truly cared for her.

He stopped, finished with the area he was massaging. He looked around for someplace to wipe his fingers and absently started to reach for the towel. She took his hand within her and he returned his gaze down into her eyes. He chuckled realizing what he had almost done, silently berating himself for not being quicker. Well, maybe not really... if things happened they would be at her pace on her terms. He started to massage her hands in his the oil on his fingers allowed them to mesh freely and easily massaging the back of her hands and each finger before returning them to her sides. He grasped both sides of the towel with his fingers and gently wiped the oil off of them without disturbing it. He had to get up to stretch and adjust himself before he went back.

In a few minutes he returned and placed himself at her head. Kneeling behind her, he asked if she was still comfortable and warm enough. She said that she was. The easiest way for him to do this probably would have been for her to rest her head between his legs. It would have allowed him work freely but needless to say he opted to stretch a little bit. The towel was revealing a beautiful amount of cleavage and he felt his hands shaking a little and his pulse rising. He placed some oil on his fingertips and started to massage the tops of her shoulders, and around the collarbone. She purred lightly under his touch as he moved his hands to her pectorals. She worked out quite a bit so it made it easy to distinguish. She let out another sigh and slight increase in breath and seemed to be shaking too a little bit. He asked her if she was cold and he didn't reply to him. He put his fingers back in the bowl of warm water for a moment before continuing. He looked down at the outline of his erection within his pants and shook his head. There was nothing to be done about it and its going to be there for a while. Placing more oil on his fingers he worked his hands slowly down her sides. He leaned forward over her hoping he wasn't rubbing himself against her too much. He drew back his hands in a line from her hips, his face just above her breasts. It would be so easy to place a kiss. He shook his head has his pulled her body back towards him with his hands. He continued the pattern for 4-5 repetitions before he started to work his hands back to center and placing another dab of oil on his fingers.

He takes the upper edge of the towel and folds it back a quarter, exposing the most beautiful breasts he has seen to just above her areola. He pauses for a moment thinking of something cleaver to say but he thinks better of it. He looks down again at his shaking hands and wonders if she feels the same. His fingers start at the top curve of her breasts and trace a line around them, before drawing more firmly back. He repeats it again and the towel slips off the top of her breasts exposing her to him. He freezes in mid-movement, his hands not leaving her flesh. He looks down at this beautiful woman next to him. Eyes wander starting at her stomach and working their way upwards, his arousal is throbbing almost as his heart beats and his breath catches in his throat. He's close enough that he could kiss her breasts or run his tongue over her erect nipples only inches away. She must be able to feel his breath on her skin. (Can you feel my breath on your skin, over your breasts?)

He looks back at find her gazing at him. Does she want me to kiss her? She looks relaxed. Does she want to feel my hands grasp her breasts not as a masseuse but as a lover? We could both be naked and making love in moments... our bodies moving together, our fingers touching each other, our mouths exploring one another...

Does she want it to happen?

After what seems like a delicious eternity, his hands finally recover the towel and bring them back up over her.

He places a single kiss upon her forehead, her eyes closing...