A Quiet Victory

Story Info
Nyn receives an unexpected honor.
1.2k words
21.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

"I'm not real, you know," Nyn whispered into Paula's ear, as they lay naked on the bed after two and a half hours of passionate love-making. Paul nodded against Nyn's shoulder.

"I had an idea," she said softly. "But...it...doesn't matter to me...." She put her hand gently over Nyn's left breast and squeezed it. It felt real, as real as any woman's breast she'd ever touched. She brushed her hand downward to the place where she had found such contentment for most of their hours together. Her fingers trailed through the soft curls she found there, and then rubbed gently into the tender firmness of Nyn's crotch. She heard a soft sigh and looked up. Nyn's lip was curled in a smirk.

"You had better stop now," she said. "Or--"

"--Or?" Paula laughed suddenly. "What? I want you to show me, then!" Nyn smiled, her eyes warm and lovingly focused on Paula.

"I've shown you already," she said. Paula reached further down and slipped a finger into Nyn's still swollen pussy.

"Show me again!" she giggled, and Nyn sat up, pushed Paula on her back and pushed her legs open. Leaned right over Paula's now vulnerable pussy, she paused to smile back.

"You...just trigger something in me," she growled and then she put her mouth on Paula's sex.

Nearly two hours later, Nyn sat back from her work and wiped the drops and smears of Paula's cunt-goo from her lips and chin. There had been a lot. She took a happy breath and looked up at her lover's face. The girl was sleeping, passed out from everything Nyn had done to her. Nyn sat back on her heels watching the girl sleeping and smiled sadly to herself. It was the perfect time to leave, and leave she knew she must. Stepping carefully out of bed, Nyn closed her eyes, nodded, and a moment later was covered from head to toe in white, sparkling glints of light. A moment later, she vanished completely.

"Nyn?" a voice asked, and Nyn turned to face the soft cone of light illuminating her. She bowed her head slightly, then looked up.

"All is well, Taais," she said, and then stood with her feet parted slightly. She her hands high over her head. A bluish glow came up from the floor below her and as it grew in intensity, it seemed to make her skin translucent and then transparent. Internal workings could now be clearly seen, workings which were obviously not biological, and definitely not earthly. When the light had reached Nyn's head, she smiled to herself. A pleasant memory had come back to her. She visualized Paula stepping away from her pile of discarded clothes with hands on hips, frowning at her. The frown had changed to a grin the moment Nyn had reached out to her. A pleasant, wonderful memory which even now caused her to shiver in excitement.

"Please Nyn..." Taais' voice said in exasperation. "Nothing of that sort - it will not be much longer, so please keep still...."

Nyn answered wordlessly. She closed her eyes and felt the instrument on which she stood receiving that which she had been commissioned to collect. She could feel the molecules of male seed being drawn out of her body, out of the receptacle so cleverly concealed between her legs that none of the two hundred and seventy-six human males she had intercourse with over the course of the past earthen 'month' suspected that she was anything but a tall, beautiful, quite accommodating 22 year old human female. In moments every trace of their seed had been removed for processing, and the glow surrounding Nyn faded. As it did, her skin resumed its previous 'fleshy' complexion.

"With this, which you have collected, Nyn, many millions will be made well; given new life," Taais spoke proudly. "Your collection statistics are, and have been, at the very top of any of your race so created for this endeavor." Nyn looked up from listening to Taais, wonder in her eyes.

"RACE?" she asked. "Do you mean that..."

"Why yes, Nyn," Taais spoke. "While you were on-world just this past interval, the Assembly finally took their vote. You, and all of your kind are now given the status, forever, of Sentient Race. The final SR number will be determined at a later time because of so many being considered and brought in, but...you now have, Nyn, what you have always desired...." A tall being faded into view before Nyn, smiling down at her. She bowed her head to it, then looked up again.

"And what is more Taais," she said softly, "I...have...another desire now."

"Oh but what is it now, Nyn?" Taais said, rolling four of its six eyes. "You have gone before the Assembly countless times, arguing your cause, begging, even trying to bully them! What more could you possibly want but acceptance and authentication as a living being?"

"I...would have...a vacation, my friend," she whispered, and she purposefully bowed her head before Taais could properly sputter or make any other noises of refusal.

"Well-earned I must say," Taais said. "Let it be so, then. Due to your work here in the gathering of the Strings, as well as, I have been informed, your installment as Queen of Skarsha, world of rogue cyborgs..."

Taais looked up in horror at mention of this, then bowed her head.

"--Yes, we do know a few things," Taais resumed. "Even your closest guarded secrets - but, with all of these things now above board and accounted for, and the prospect of your leadership over the ones you have already won acceptance of because of your ceaseless work in their benefit, it is hereby granted that you have a...a--"

"--Vacation, Taais," Nyn said, looking up. She smiled broadly, but though Taais thought it was for the honor just bestowed upon her, it was for her own personal reasons - not the least of which was the fact that the planet mentioned was only one of thirty-eight she had secretly organized for the benefit of her 'kind.'

The Assembly did not in fact know everything.

"Then by your leave," she said softly, "I shall begin my vacation presently..." She stood with feet together, closed her eyes and once more began to be covered by sparkling points of light.

"Will you not be requiring apparel?" Taais said suddenly, and Nyn grinned and looked up as she began to fade from view. Taais shook its head at the glint of impish glee which had shone from Nyn's eyes, which seemed to be even brighter than the sparkles of the transportation field which had surrounded her. But now she was gone, and Taais turned and left the unloading chamber, feeling quite pleased that it had at least been able to show the cunning cyborg that she was not as clever as she thought.

Nyn now stood in the darkness of the bedroom, gazing at the girl sleeping contentedly in the bed where she'd left her. She carefully lay down next to her and pulled the covers over them both. Paula stirred slightly, reached an arm over Nyn's shoulder and murmured something.

"What was that?" Nyn whispered.

"...I don't care what you say," Paula breathed. "You're...you're real enough..."

"...so I've been told," Nyn said, smiling to herself. "So I've been told...."

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Magda & the Captain Ch. 00: Pilot How the Captain picks up passengers to meet her fantasies.in Lesbian Sex
Hours Andromeda: Rommie has a secret.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Sex Out of this World Ch. 01-02 A discovery, lesbian sex, and alien's sexy observation.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 01 Lisa meets a new friend and her journey to Interstar begins.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Wild Dolls She fights for her soul against their temptation.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories