A Quiet Weekend Alone

Story Info
Married couple goes on vacation.
26.8k words
4.83
47.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Erotic fantasy

*

Written for the love of my life,

without whom I am incomplete...

my lover and my best friend, my wife.

*************************

1 - CHAPTER ONE - Friday

*************************

The drive was interminable. They hadn't realized how long of a drive it was to the Berkshires. Ok...it wasn't so much that it was a long trip, but they had been waiting for a long time for this weekend. Scott and Heather needed to get away. It had been nearly ten months since they had taken a weekend just to themselves. Heather's mom would take their two year old toddler for the weekend while the parents take a vacation to relax.

Heather didn't know much about what was planned. On the calendar hanging in the kitchen, it simply read "Vacation Alone." Scott had planned the whole thing and was deliberately keeping it a secret. He had told her that she only had to pack; however, she was given enough detail to know that she had to pack one outfit for a nice dinner, but the rest of the clothes she packed should be casual. Heather had picked up on the not so subtle hint, that perhaps not many events were planned and perhaps a lot of clothes would not be necessary. As she sat in the passenger seat, looking out the window, she daydreamed about Scott's words. "Honey, did I tell you this place has a fireplace? I'm so looking forward to cuddling up next the fire with you, a blanket, and some wine!"

Scott drove with his left hand on the wheel and his right hand clasped on the top of Heather's thigh. He felt her warmth in his hand through her denim jeans. Heather took his hand into hers and they continued north, admiring the view of the turning leaves. October was a beautiful time in New England and Scott and Heather never took it for granted. Most of the country didn't have the variety of colors. Scott's relatives in Montana once remarked that in autumn the only color changes they see are the Aspens turning from green to gold. Every other tree is an evergreen!

They pulled into the resort in the early afternoon. There was a slight breeze, but the sun was in a mostly cloudless sky. Heather took her windbreaker off and tied it around her waist. The dark plaid shirt absorbed the suns rays and the sun felt warm on her shoulders. She picked up her bag and headed for the office door. Scott followed carrying the luggage.

"Phew! You knew we were only going to be gone for the weekend, right?" Scott teased her.

"What, too heavy for you? You want me to take the bags?" Heather turned back to him and grinned and winked and him.

"No, no. I got them." He hoisted the duffle over his shoulder and dragged the suitcase behind him. "I just wanted to make sure!"

"I'm sure...trust me, you'll be glad you're carrying all that stuff." Heather turned away from him and smirked to herself. She had packed several surprises for the weekend. She knew he was only joking, but if he only knew what she had packed... All in good time, she thought.

Scott checked them into the resort and they went to find their room. The resort was furnished like a modern hunting lodge. Lots of natural wood and stone covered the interior. Floor to ceiling windows in the lounge framed the rolling hills covered in reds, golds, auburns, and greens of the autumn palette.

They passed the resort's restaurant on their way to their room. It was a small establishment that looked like it had more seating outside on the deck than inside in the dining room; probably to accommodate the busier summer crowds. Scott motioned for them to stop, "This is where we are eating tonight. I guess its sort of a steak house."

"Ok, cool," Heather replied. "Let's go to the room to put this stuff down."

When they got to the room, they were thrilled with their surroundings. They had a suite that consisted of a galley kitchen, a dining room/living room, and a bedroom. The centerpiece of the living room area was the stone fireplace. Above the fireplace was a deer hide stretched on the wall. They put the bags down in the bedroom where there was the typical king size bed. A dozen platinum roses were sitting in a vase next to the bed. "Wow..." Heather gasped.

"I ordered the flowers special for you," Scott replied. "I wanted to make this a weekend of romance. It's kind of a gift for both of us."

"It's beautiful!" she said. Heather wandered into the bathroom. It was tiled in white. The sink and counter were made of marble – also white with gray and silver veins. "Hey...there's no bath - only a shower." She was disappointed. She had brought bath oils and scented salts. She was so looking forward to soaking in a nice bath.

"It's out here," Scott called from the living room.

Heather followed his voice. "Out here?"

Scott pointed out to the deck that was beyond the sliding glass doors. "Well...it's out there."

Together, they went out to the deck. The way the deck and the resort were designed, they had total privacy out there. From beyond the railings, they looked over the autumn vista of New England forests and hills. The decks to each side had privacy walls to keep the intimate feeling of privacy. The privacy walls were covered with lattice and ivy. On the deck itself, was a bench, a small bistro table and two chairs, and a large hot tub. Scott spoke, "I hope this will do instead of a bath."

"This is fine," Heather replied. "This is great! Ok...so what do we have planned for this afternoon? I assume dinner isn't until later?"

"Right, our reservation is for 5:30."

"Five thirty? That's nice and early."

"Right. I didn't want to be in the restaurant 'till all hours of the night...if you know what I mean," Scott grinned at her.

"Oh yeah...I know what you mean," she sighed and tried to sound disappointed. Then she turned towards him and embraced him and gave him a seductive smile. "I was hoping that's what you were thinking." She kissed him on the lips and inserted her tongue into his mouth. Scott returned the embrace and they shared a deep, loving kiss.

"So again I ask you...what are we doing this afternoon?" Heather cooed. She reached down and played his belt buckle.

Scott looked into his wife's eyes and considered her tone of voice. He did want to take her up on her unspoken offer, but he was really looking forward to a seductive evening by the fire. Besides, a little bit of anticipation never hut this kind of a situation, he thought. "Let's take a walk. We've been driving for a while and let's take a little nature hike while the weather is nice. It's supposed to be overcast tomorrow."

"Ok..." Heather replied, exaggerating her disappointment. "I guess that's a good idea. We have the whole weekend in front of us."

***************************************

2 - FRI - Compass Bearings not required

***************************************

The path that the lodge maintained went the other direction. Their vista view from their balcony deck faced south west and down into the valley. The trail headed north, up a slight incline towards the hill tops. Every hundred yards or so, there was a place to look out and survey the view of the valley and usually there was bench where someone could just sit and soak in the view. This trail was designed for strolls, not for hikes. It was the perfect place to walk along and view the foliage and enjoy the beauty GOD provides.

"Do you think this goes all the way to the top?" Heather inquired.

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "It might. I didn't check the map that closely."

"Some kind of Boy Scout, you are!" she teased.

"Well, I was prepared enough to bring my camera!" he replied.

Heather rolled her eyes and laughed. She teased him about his camera quite often, but truthfully, she appreciated the fact that he wanted to record these precious moments into history. She watched as Scott set up the tripod and set the camera for timed delay. She patiently waited for him to push the trigger then rush over to her side so they could enjoy the picture together. As he arrived next to her, he took her hands into his and turned her to face him. He kissed her lovingly on the lips as the camera clicked.

"Yep...I think that's a good one..." he murmured. He released her hands and turned his head back to the camera, but Heather protested. She reached her hands up to his face and turned his face to hers.

"I love you, so much," she whispered to him.

"I love you, too," Scott replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands felt the small of her back and he slipped his fingers under her denim shirt. He gently messaged her soft skin through her tee shirt with the tips of his fingers.

"Ooo-hoo...you're giving me goose-bumps!" Heather whispered.

Scott softened his embrace as Heather broke the lip lock. He turned and went to the camera. "Smile," he said. He took a picture of her. She was beautiful. Her honey blond hair, slightly messed in the breeze framed her cheeks and smile. Her green eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun. Her smile was perfectly cute and mysteriously seductive at the same time. "You look beautiful, Heather." Scott knew he didn't say that often enough, but he was truly captivated with his wife's natural beauty. She was a sight to behold. A smattering of dust in the wind caught the rays of sun streaming through the leaves. The beams surrounded her and created a fantastic aura of gold that enveloped her. Scott was mesmerized as he took a couple more pictures. He knew the pictures wouldn't do her justice.

They continued their leisurely stroll. A couple of times they passed other couples enjoying the nature path, but for the most part, they were alone. Sometimes Scott and Heather would sit on a bench and just listen to the birds calling and the leaves rustling in the breeze.

Heather eventually said, "I think we should head back to the room. I want to clean up before dinner."

"Okie-dokie," Scott replied. They slowly walked back to the resort, holding hands.

*************************************

3 - FRI - On the rocks, no salt

*************************************

As they entered the room, Scott went to sit on the couch. "You can have the shower first, Honey."

"OK." Heather went into the bedroom. They still had several hours before dinner. She really wanted a bath. She opened her suitcase and saw the vanilla jasmine bubble bath that had had packed. I wonder how bubbly the hot tub would be if I used this? she thought. She stripped out of her clothes, grabbed a towel and the bubble bath, and tied her pink cotton robe on. "I'm going to take a soak in the tub," the told Scott. And then she boldly went out to the deck and ran the hot water.

Scott had turned on ESPN but found that they were showing poker games. Since when did poker become a sport? he thought. But, when Heather crossed in front of him wearing a robe, he forgot all about the TV. "Um...ok." He watched her go out onto the deck; and through the sliding glass doors, he could see her sit on the edge of the hot tub, dangling her hand under the running water, feeling to get the temperature right. She stood and then she went into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna let the tub fill up." Do you want something to drink?

"Sure," Scott replied. "I'll have whatever you're pouring for yourself."

"I'm making a margarita. I packed a bottle of tequila and some margarita mix in the suitcase."

"Oh...so that's why there is so much stuff packed! Sure I'll have a margarita." Scott winked at his wife.

"You got it!" Heather returned the wink then headed to the kitchen. She found trays of ice in the freezer and a blender already on the counter. She added the ice and booze to the blender and gave it some short, quick hits to break the ice, then added the lime mixture as she continued to blend.

Scott watched her sashay towards him with the drink. He wondered if she was wearing a bathing suit under her robe or if she was nude. Her curves were enticing as she seemed to float towards him.

"Here you go, Honey," she said as she set the plastic tumbler in his hands. She turned and slowly walked away, swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner.

"Thanks!" He watched her glide out the door back to the tub where she sat and checked the temperature with her hand. He turned back to the TV and began to mindlessly surf through the channels. He looked back over his shoulder back through he glass doors just in time to see Heather stand and drop her robe. He could see her bare shoulders and back and bare bum as she climbed into the tub.

He sipped at his drink and turned off the TV. Scott went into the bedroom, stripped, and wrapped a towel around his waist. He grabbed his drink on his way out to the tub. As he neared the tub, he could see that soapy bubbles had covered the surface. All he could see was Heathers head floating on the fluffy white surface.

"Oh good," Heather piped up over the sound of the rumbling hot tub. "I wanted someone to wash my back." Scott dropped his towel and slid into the tub.

There was plenty of room in the tub to move around and the water was plenty deep to comfortably cover their shoulders while they sat in the tub. However, the bubbles would have to be turned off. The hot tub bubbles were stirring up the soap bubbles so much that they were beginning to creep up their cheeks. They would have begun to spill out of the tub had Heather not turned them off.

For a moment they sat silently in the hot, steamy water. Their eyes were locked onto each other. The scent of the jasmine soap was filling their nostrils. "Back...wash," murmured Heather.

"What?" Scott could see her lips move but didn't comprehend what she was saying.

"I mean, wash my back." Heather, herself, was starting become flush with inner heat. She felt like a diversion. She turned so Scott could access her back.

Scott looked around the edge of the tub. All he saw was the bubble bath. "Did you bring a scrubbie?"

"No...you'll have to use your hands," Heather growled slowly.

Scott reached for her shoulders and gently kneaded her trapezious muscles. He rubbed his hands over her shoulder blades and then down under the water over her back. He rubbed a bit harder once her muscles began to loosen.

Heather was in message heaven. The aromas were invigorating and the hot water and her lover's hands relaxed her into a totally tranquil state. She felt Scott's hands slip under her arms and around her waist. She felt his fingertips slide along her belly and up her torso. His fingertips lingered over her breasts and then he cupped them in his hands and held them firmly. Heather moaned in pleasure.

Scott pulled her into his chest. "I wanted to make sure you wanted these washed, too," he whispered in her ear.

"I want all of me washed," she panted in reply.

Scott moved his hands to the underside of her arms and followed them down to her hands. He messaged the soapy water into her delicate skin. He washed all he could reach and then he pushed her away and turned her around to face her. He kneeled up and kissed her gently on the lips.

He again started with her shoulders and moved down to her breasts. He again messaged the soft globes. As he sat back down, he slid his hands over her hips and down to her feet.

Heather loved foot messages and this was no different. The soothing warm water loosened the muscles and joints in her ankles and feet until they actually felt normal again. She felt Scott move up her calves and eventually to her thighs. Heather unconsciously spread her legs a bit to allow him easier access to clean her pubic mound.

As Scott kneeled forward, he slid one hand up her side to her neck and cradled her head in his palm. He pulled her face towards his. He slid his other hand to her inner thighs and caringly washed the fuzzy skin between her legs. He gently inserted just a fingertip to clean the tender folds of flesh. Scott thought he heard purring.

Wait a sec... Heather thought. My surprise! Heather scooted herself back away from his hand. She had underestimated how hot she had become. She needed to stop what was happening here in the tub before things got too hot and heavy. And she knew just what to do.

Scott watched as a mischievous smile crossed his lover's face. She kneeled up and leaned towards him. Scott stared at her chest which was now out from under the waterline, but her bosom was still slightly covered in patches of rich soapy foam.

"Ok...time to wash you." She messaged his shoulders then ran her hands over his arms and chest to wash off the soil. She messaged his hands and then stuck one of his fingers in her mouth. She looked into his eyes seductively as she caressed the digit with her lips and tongue.

She resumed washing as her hands traveled back up his arms to his chest. She held his left arm out and crawled up into his chest. She put her head on his left shoulder. Her right arm she curled around his back, and with her left hand she caressed his chest. She began by teasing his nipples and gently tugging on a tiny amount of chest hair that spouted from Scott's chest. Then she moved her hand down to his belly. She could feel Scott start to tense. She moved her hand down to his thigh, and then whispered in his ear as she slowly walked her fingers to Scott's pubic region. "Are you a dirty boy?"

She heard him moan as she slipped her hand around his fully erect shaft. She gripped him firmly and began to stroke him. "Yeah?" she teased. "You're dirty..." she continued, whispering seductively.

Scott grabbed the edges of the tub and jerked his head back. His eyes rolled in to the back of his head and he moaned heavily. This is fucking incredible! he heard his mind scream. His wife was flat-out jerking him off. He'd never experienced anything like it...and I've masturbated plenty! "Oh...fuck..."

Then, she abruptly stopped. She left the cradle of his arms, kneeled up and began to roughly scrub his legs with her hands.

"Hey..." Scott protested. "That's not nice!" he said jokingly.

"I know, and you left me hanging earlier, so all's fair," she giggled. She sat at the other end of the tub and grinned at him. She messaged his feet and scrubbed between his toes.

"OK. I'm going to get dressed," she said.

"You're just leaving me like this?" Scott said, this time in not such a joking voice. Scott reached down and began to stroke himself.

"You said we've got dinner reservations for tonight! I need to go get ready." With that, she rose out of the water and dried herself with the towel. She wrapped herself up in her robe and handed Scott something.

"Here...finish your margarita." She winked at him and smirked. Then she furrowed her brow and pointed down to the water. "And make sure you save that for later!" With that, Heather left for the bedroom to ready herself for dinner. She stifled a giggle as she walked away.

Meanwhile, Scott sat in the tub with blood pounding in his temples. He so badly wanted to relieve himself, but Scott thought again about the value of anticipation. He reluctantly let go of his throbbing organ.

"Uh...ok. I'm just going to sit and soak here for a while," he said to no one in particular. He slugged a large gulp from his margarita and forced himself to concentrate on the icy drink. "Hoooo...brain freeze!"

*************************************

4 - FRI - Think: Clapton Lyrics

*************************************

When he finally composed himself, Scott got up and went into the bedroom to change for dinner. When he got there, he noticed that Heather was in the bathroom getting ready. The door was cracked and he could see that she was dressed and was working on fixing her make-up.

Scott pulled on his khaki pants. He chose a cologne and applied a generous amount to his neck and chest. He put on a light blue plaid collarless shirt and buttoned it up to his neck. He pulled his new light brown linen sport coat on. He had bought it last week because he wanted a new jacket. It was lightweight and comfortable. Plus, since it was brown, he could wear it with his khakis, which was his preference, so that made it practical. He looked in the mirror and cocked his head. He unbuttoned the top two buttons on the shirt. Ahh, that's better, he thought to himself. Scott ran his fingertips over his head. He didn't have much hair to fix. His wife like him to keep it short, so he generally tired to keep it short. Just as he was fixing the sleeves of his jacket, Heather emerged from the bathroom, and he turned his head.

123456...8