A Quinny for Christmas

Story Info
Charlie is changed to a gnome but meets the tree fairy
1.8k words
3.83
7.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I am Charlie the gnome.

Not the type you would put on a rockery or in the garden. I am too little for that. I am what you might call; a Christmas tree gnome.

It is not my fault I am a gnome. It is my master who makes me pay a penance for accidentally setting fir to his implements of wizardry.

He as a true wizard, sure enough. If I had any doubts before I know now for certain.

He has the audacity to plant me on the Christmas tree with other gnomes and Christmas tree decorations with the proverbial fairy perching on top.

I do hope he plans to reverse me to the 21 year old guy I was, with the normal red blooded feelings that made for me having several great affairs with girls - and one with a guy which I would prefer not to talk about. That was horrible, the way he tried to put his tackle inside me. Now he should be a gnome and paying penance like me, that would dampen his ardor

He spunked on me the dirty sod and I hadn't even touched him. He obviously thought I was gay like him and could not help him.self.

But now I am swinging beneath a cardboard glitter star with a couple of fellow gnomes on the branches each side, with whom I am able to communicate. I wonder if they are actual gnomes or they too have been changed into their present state by some wizardry.. They could be people I know I tho0ught, but when I asked they didn't know what I meant, so I guess they must be real gnomes.

I soon discover however that they were not quite the same as me. As guys do the subject came around to girls and sex and there was I boasting about how many I had fucked and they looked at me like I was an alien or something.

"We don't know what you mean" exclaimed Bill, my immediate neighbour. "What is 'fuck' we have no idea?"

Bloody hell! This was going to be some Christmas for me, struck on a tree with sexless eunuchs, or that is what it seemed. Then I realised they didn't have a bulge, not like me, I have a big one. They noticed, Asked I had a problem swelling..

I had to ask; "Don't you have cocks?"

"What are cocks Charlie?"

"This is a cock" I said in frustration, showing myself to them.

They looked bewildered. No wonder they had no sexual tendencies. And the only female on the tree was the fairy. I wonder if? ...

I shall clamber up the tree tonight and look beneath her skirt. That should do the trick. OMG! Please give me a break master Philip (he is my master of sorts, he lives in a big mansion and I am his handyman, he is still old fashioned enough to want me to call him that. But he pays me well so who am I to complain?) I am mad with him though for all this"

Night came and the tree lights were dimmed. Just a little electric candle was kept on, enough for me to take a peak beneath the fairy's skirt. Trouble was, as I soon discovered being perched on a branch directly below her bellowed white flimsy skirt, she wore white panties too.

The thing was I was getting aroused just the same like she was for real. Or was she like the gnomes. Could she talk and perhaps make my Christmas?

I pushed my head upwards and beneath her skirt and sniffed there. I was experienced enough to know the scent of a woman which for me is always the ultimate sexual turn on, the atmospheric perfume of nicely aroused quinny drives me on and in no time I am inside my girl with all the trimmings of a mutual bonding.

Having done all the preliminaries most girls like to do when the time is right. And my dream is always to share each other orally before the big finish which for me is the very most intimate thing one lover can do to another.

Anyway there I was pushing my finger between her crotch to see is she had one. A quinny I mean, that is just what wanted. A nice soft warm and moist quinny to settle my ardor.

I thought she was sleeping but then; "What are you doing "? she had such a nice sweet voice and seeing her deep blue eyes looking down at me and those stunning blonde curls made me feel very lusty indeed.

"Just looking" I said quietly.

"Looking for what exactly?" she said looking puzzled.

"Well you are a girl aren't you?"

"Yes, my name is Angel."

"Well, Angel, you must have what girls have."

"Where?

"Between your legs; under your panties?"

Still looking extremely puzzled she downed her underwear and showed me. Nothing!

There was nothing there, no quinny, just nothing.

I must have looked devastated because she asked what the matter was.

We got talking and I would her about being a human being. She could not stop laughing when I showed her my proud to be British.

"That looks so funny and awkward; you will have to mind you don't get it scratched on the pine leaves."

I said my human name was Charlie and what my master had done to me. I also told her what it was for, my down under that is; and again she enveloped into fits of laughter, especially when I told her a guy puts it into a girl to have sex. In order to reproduce our species; but not necessarily just for that. It was becoming complicated. So I settled for that is just how we were made, and I guess gnomes and Christmas fairies were different because they had no need to reproduce

"What is sex?"

Poor girl, she knew nothing. Then I guess she had no need to because she had no apparatus.

I changed the subject knowing I was not going to solve my lust with a girl with no attributes a guy craves for.

But she would not let me change the subject. She wanted to know if she could do anything to make this 'sex' I was talking about. That she thought she may be missing out on something I obviously enjoyed.

"Don't worry about it Angel, It is no problem. You are just a plain Christmas fairy that's all and neither have the emotional or physical attributes given to a human."

She looked down at me so sorrowfully and stepped down from here perch to join me on my branch.

"I would very much like to do something sexual"£ she whispered.

"But you can't, it would not be fair. It would be no fun for you."

"I do have certain unusual feelings talking to you like this" she said coyly.

"You do? But how can you?"

"I don't know. Perhaps I could change from a fairy without sex to one that does."

"Then all the dirty old men would be touching you on the Christmas tree.".

"One already has, that big man who put me on the tree. The other day he was rubbing his noise into me underneath and I could not understand why."

It sounded like my master .He will never live this down when I am restored to being a human again.

On second thought perhaps I had better keep my lips zipped else he might change me into a gnome again.

"Let me see you again, properly this time Charlie. Maybe I can ask my guardian angel to change me so I can have sex with you,"

Now I was laughing. It seems an impossible thing to ask for, But then who knows. If her guardian angel has the magic my master does then who knows?

I strip down my trousers and show her. She looks closely and I see her eyes sparkle.

"How do you put that into a girl?" she asked. "It is so soft.

"It needs to be aroused. A guy and his girl do things to prepare themselves for sex; it is called foreplay and can be a lot of fun and very, very thrilling."

"Well come on Charlie, arouse it for me. I want to see?"

I was thinking she could touch me. This must be really kinky, having a sexless Christmas Fairy touch me. Never the less, the thought in itself aroused me and with a little bit of curious touching I was there full size and Angel was gasping.

"Wow!"

"Touch me some more, anything - just tickle it if you like."

"It feels so nice Charlie; I do like it very much. I wonder how big it grows when you are human."

"Well it would be nice if you could humanize too then you can have sex with it."

"It is lovely Charlie, so sift and transparent in my hands, and yet so stiff and firm"

"Now you see how a guy can get it into his girl huh?"

"I bet it feels lovely to have sex" and she looked glum again. "I do wish we could, what do you call it?"

"Bond" I said. Or if you really want to be crude; fuck."

"I think I prefer fuck" she smiled. She was still feeling me and I felt myself being to build. I said and explained she could take me all the way if she wanted"

"I would like that, Show me how huh?"

I showed her how to wank me off, we worked on it until she got it just right with that magical jerk and I was soon there. She gasped when it happened, soaked her hands together and kissed my cum.

It was nice and eased my frustration but I wished she was human, just think what I could do with her then!"

She warehoused and wanted to sleep and so did I.

In the morning I woke in my own bed and realised my master had changed me back.

I was a little disappointed though, Angel was so nice and I could still feel the sensation of her wanking me.

I imagined she was real and rekindled my new .erection.

Then: "Hello big boy!"

It was Angel and she was human. She stripped and joined me. But first she showed me and yes, she was a real woman now.

I wanted to know how she changed but we were t0oo preoccupied with each other, she was on a learning curve, discovering all about how sex was.

But when all that was done and we had fucked our hearts out, she told me. Her guardian angel said she was right for upgrading and right to partner me.

She said we must leave before my master awoke and there outside was a real sparkling carriage drawn by two horses,.

"Now I have a large mansion and will need you more than ever your master does. And we can have lots of fore playing and lots of fucking my dear Charlie."

And we both lived happily ever after...

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers