A Radical Career Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

"Well, not bad for a beginner," she commented. Betty quickly produced a tape measure, running it along the length of Jason's stiff cock.

"Five inches out of nine. That's not too bad. Let me show you a few things." Betty said.

She knelt next to Tricia, holding Jason's cock in her hand.

"First, let me say this: with him standing, it's not the best position to perform deep-throat. The best way is to be in a sixty-nine or something close to it. That way the natural up swing of most cocks will make it easier to take it DOWN your throat. Understand?"

"You bet," replied Tricia.

"Of course, not all men's cocks do that, so be flexible. Secondly, it's mental, Trish. When you feel the urge to gag, just ignore it. It takes practice, but with all the men you are going to see, you will get the hang of it soon enough."

With that, Betty held Jason's cock with her fingertips, and slowly began to take him in her mouth. Tricia watched in awe as Betty's lips seemed to extend outward, and it reminded her of a snake swallowing its prey. Betty paused at about the halfway point, breathed deeply through her nose a few times, and moved her hands from his cock to her own nipples, pinching them tightly. Seconds seemed like minutes as Betty began to take more of his cock. Her head tilted upward slightly, and suddenly, her chin met Jason's balls. She held this position for a moment, and then slid back off his cock. She repeated the process, faster this time, and soon she was fully deep-throating Jason's huge erection. Betty's hands were back on the shaft of Jason's cock, wrapping her fingers around it, and with each downward motion of her mouth her hands rode downward along Jason's cock. With each upward motion, her hands rode upward. Tricia was simply astonished. Her pussy leaked her juice to the carpet, and she wanted so badly to masturbate, but she would wait. She wanted that big black cock.

Betty looked over to see a look of total and complete lust washing over Tricia. With a loud "pop", she extricated Jason's cock from her mouth, and pointed it directly at Tricia.

"Your turn," she whimpered at Tricia. Betty stood and eased herself back onto her bed.

Jason loved it. He watched in silence as Tricia took Betty's place, and he bounced his cock up and down a few times, sending a silent signal to Betty. Moving off the bed, Betty took a 2" wide leather paddle out of the nightstand, and handed it to Tricia.

"Slap his cock with it, Trish. He loves it," Betty told her.

From her kneeling position, Tricia began to slap the heavy meat of Jason's cock with the paddle, causing it to bounce wildly in every direction. Jason was shaking his head back and forth, reveling in the feeling, treasuring the pain and pleasure mixed together.

Suddenly, Tricia dropped the paddle, and waited. She let Jason recover, and placed her hands on his cock. Betty sat up on her bed to get a better view, her hands moving toward her pussy.

Tricia took the head of his cock in her mouth, and relaxed, concentrating on the task at hand. She felt his cock stab at the back of her throat, and she paused, breathing deeply through her nose, as she had seen Betty do.

"Oh gosh Trish, yes, you can do it girl. That looks so good," Betty murmured quietly. She had one finger inside her pussy, and her other hand massaged her own clit.

Jason was watching, being careful not to thrust forward. He wondered if she was going to be able to take all of it.

Tricia moved her hands from Jason's cock to his ass, reaching around him. She began to pull him in, concentrating on the feeling of his tight buns, barely feeling the urge to gag, and his cock slipped down her throat.

"So easy," Tricia thought to herself. Slowly, she repeated the process, moving back up his cock, and then back down again. Again, she gradually made her way back to the tip of his cock, and then back down to the base, feeling his shaved balls graze her chin.

Betty was beside herself now, masturbating with a fury, and she relished the sight of her young employee performing such a perfect deep-throat.

Tricia moved off his cock to look at Betty.

"Enjoying this, Betty?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes, baby. Don't stop, please don't stop. I want to see you make him cum. You can do it, swallow it all!"

Jason's eyes were wide open, and he was nodding his head in agreement. He let loose a growl as Tricia took him in her mouth again, and she began to furiously suck his cock, taking him deep inside her mouth.

Betty was near cumming, and the older woman couldn't believe how quickly Tricia had got the hang of it.

"Gonna try something," Tricia thought to herself.

She had Jason's cock buried, and she held him there. She was getting ready for the kill. Breathing deeply, she began to work the muscles in her throat, massaging Jason's cock. It seemed so natural to her, and she felt like she could keep his cock there forever.

Betty could see her doing this, the movements of her throat, Jason's cock deep inside. It sent her over the edge.

Tricia heard Betty orgasm in a fit of sexuality, but it didn't faze her one bit. All she did was look at her out of the corner of her eye, and when Betty looked up at her, Tricia motioned her over.

When Betty was close, Tricia began to really work Jason over, milking his cock with her mouth, barely shaking it, pulling on his ass so it would go deeper. She also began to work her tongue, and the combination of it all brought Jason to the edge.

His head shot backward, and he screamed as loud as he could through the ball-gag. Tricia's eyes were intense, and she knew what was coming.

Jason was thrusting now, and Tricia did everything possible to hang on. His cum poured forth from his cock, sliding down her throat into her stomach. It seemed to last forever, but Tricia swallowed every drop.

Carefully, she removed his cock from her mouth, and looked over to Betty, who was wide-eyed with delight. Jason's head was slumped over, and he was exhausted from his orgasm.

"Damn Trish, that was amazing!" Betty exclaimed.

"And look, he does stay hard. I am gonna get that monster in my pussy, that's for sure. He tastes good, too." Tricia replied.

She sat in the lone chair in the corner of the room, and watched as Betty removed Jason's ball gag, unleashed him from his bonds, and eased him over to the bed.

Tricia was still licking her lips, tasting the aftermath of Jason's cum. Her eyes wandered over to Jason's still erect cock, his balls tight up against his body, his meat lying proudly on his stomach.

"I'll be right back," Tricia called to Betty. She went out into the kitchen, poured two more glasses of wine, grabbed her cigarettes, and went back to the bedroom. By this time, Betty had Jason tied spread-eagle to the queen-size bed.

"Damn Betty, he loves that, doesn't he?" Tricia commented.

"Sure does, baby. Lots of men do, especially Jason," Betty replied.

Tricia handed Betty her glass, lit a smoke, took a few puffs, and set in an ashtray.

"A toast to Jason," Tricia offered.

"To Jason," Betty followed.

As Jason lay silent, the two women talked, totally comfortable with each other, totally grooving to the things that had happened, and were going to happen.

"I never thought you would get into this sort of thing," Betty told her.

"Well, I suppose I needed to. I know I love men, and cock, so why not go for it?"

"That's what I like to hear, Trish," Betty said, beaming.

"And you have a different man every night?" Trish asked.

"Every night," Betty said, and her voice was rising. "I might take a day off here or there, but generally, I have a man over here every night. What can I say? I just love men, cocks, and sex."

"Well, Jason sure has the cock for sex. It's so black and beautiful." Tricia observed. "He doesn't say much, though, does he?"

"Nope!" Betty grabbed the ball-gag, walked back over to Jason, and pushed it quickly into his mouth, buckling it in back again. "For some reason, he loves being gagged. So many turn-ons for so many men."

Betty walked over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and took out a digital camera. She looked at Tricia, smiling broadly.

"Pose for me, Trish," she purred. "I need some shots to send to the guys so they know who will be spelling me on some evenings."

"With pleasure, boss. Sultry or slutty?"

"How about both?"

"Sure."

Tricia began to pose, twisting, turning, spinning, dropping to her knees, kneeling on the chair with her round ass thrust upward. With Betty encouraging her, Tricia grew more slutty, hungrier, more sexual than she had ever felt in her life. Suddenly, without saying a word to Betty, she got up on the bed, straddled Jason, and in one fluid motion, took his cock all the way inside her flooded pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Tricia screamed. "It...feels...so...fucking...good."

Betty nearly dropped the camera, fumbling to place it on the nightstand, and then sat in the chair, right next to Tricia and Jason. She watched intently, mesmerized by the sight of Tricia riding the huge black cock. Betty split her legs wide, and could not resist the temptation to finger herself.

Tricia was in a world of her own now. She was in control; lying down on Jason's chest, her hands on his outstretched arms, knees at his hips, her heeled feet astride his thighs, riding his cock, her ass lifting up and down with each movement. She had never felt a cock this big inside her, but it was like no other feeling she had ever had. Her head was cocked to the right, staring at Betty through glossy eyes, but not really seeing her. Jason was fucking her, but she was in control. Each time she lowered her pussy down onto his stiff cock, a drawn out "unghhhhhh" escaped her lips.

Betty was cumming again, her hands flying all over her cunt, pushing four fingers inside herself, abusing her clit with her opposite hand. Occasionally she would take the time to slap her own breasts, enjoying the pain it wrought.

Jason's cock was steel-hard, but he felt no urge to cum. He simply closed his eyes, delighting in the warm pussy furiously riding up and down his erection.

From somewhere far away, deep down inside her, Tricia's orgasm was building like water gathering before a dam. Her eyes were still open, looking but not seeing. It was all automatic now, as if the fuse had been set on a nuclear bomb, and the timer activated. The prim and proper business-like Tricia had been replaced by a new woman, a woman that craved cock, that would do whatever it took to feel what she was feeling at that precise moment.

"I...love...oh baby...oh God...I need it...so bad...oh...FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Tricia shrieked. She immediately sat up straight, shaking her head from side to side, her hands pinching her nipples as hard as she could. She screamed out loud during the most forceful period of her orgasm, moving her ass at nearly light-speed. The dam had broken.

Silence.

She had fallen back down on top of Jason, breathing deeply, but otherwise motionless. Jason continued to lie still, but he was twitching his cock inside her.

Betty recovered quickly, getting to her feet, making sure Tricia was ok. Tricia finally pushed up and off of Jason, and Betty eased her to the chair.

"My god, Trish. Are you ok?" Betty asked.

"Yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," Tricia answered.

"Ok. My turn."

Betty mounted Jason, slipping his cock deep into her wet pussy. Betty was going for the business-style fuck, not exhibiting any passion at all, just needing to climax. It didn't take long; after only about five minutes, Betty climaxed, eyes shut, silently, her pussy juice soaking Jason's balls.

She rolled off of him, and stood next to Tricia, who was still on the floor, resting. Helping her to her feet, the walked down the hallway, and out into the living room.

Pouring new glasses of wine, she looked at Tricia, lying naked on the couch, having taken off her high-heels. "So, what do you think?"

"I think I am going to turn into a slut," Tricia said bluntly.

"I think you already are, honey. The fine thing about it is, you have a head for business. How would you like to run this one?"

"What, the insurance business?" Tricia asked.

"No. The bordello." Betty answered.

"I knew there was more to this than meets the eye. So, you charge them?"

"Not yet, but I am going to start. I have just been looking for a girl like you. Just think of it; as many men, as many cocks, as you could ever dream of."

"Isn't it against the law here?"

"Oh yes, but the county sheriff and the DA are two of my most devoted men."

"Hmmm..." Tricia thought for just a moment. "Count me in."

"Remember, all men are different. Not all of them are going to be as tame as our boy Jason is. But we can talk about that later. Right now, he needs to cum again."

For the next hour, the two women practiced their deep throating, keeping Jason right on the edge. His cock was their play-toy, and they stroked it, slapped it, teased it, and kissed it. Jason simply groaned throughout their cock-torture. At one point, as their tongues slid up the side of his shaft, they met at the tip, twirling around it, and eventually meeting. Tricia reached out for Betty's face, lightly touching it, and their tongues twisted together in passion. Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other.

"Never done that before,' Betty admitted.

"Me either," Tricia confessed.

"Well, lets keep doing it!" Betty exclaimed.

Together they kissed the crown of Jason's cock, stroking the shaft with their hands.

"Pump him baby. Let's get him off," Tricia seethed

Hands flew up and down his cock, and soon enough, Jason's body tightened. Betty sensed he was right at the edge, and she released the cock-strap. With that, Jason exploded. His cum flew into the air, coating Tricia's face, hair, and breasts. Betty then aimed his cock at her mouth, upon which the last jets of cum flew, onto her outstretched tongue.

"I am glad I like the taste, Betty." Tricia said. "Definitely helps." She was wiping up the cum off her face and tits with her fingers, and greedily licking them.

A half an hour later, Jason had left, and the two women sat alone, still nude, on the couch.

"Can I crash here, Betty?" Tricia asked her.

"Sure baby. The other bedroom is all yours."

Tricia stood, kissed Betty on the cheek, and made her way to the bedroom. Once under the covers, blackness drifted into her mind.

To be continued...

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers
12