A Rainy Afternoon

Story Info
A man, a woma, and a vibrator.
1k words
3.92
19.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands at the counter, the kitchen table behind her. Staring out the window watching the rain, she fails to notice that he had come up behind her. He grabs a fistful of her hair and yanks her head back, a smile creeping up on his lips when he hears her soft yelp of pain. His free hand runs up her side, the back of his palm brushing against her breast. He yanks her head back again before slowly wrapping his hand around her throat.

Bending his head down to her ear, he nibbles on her lobe, gently tightening his hand around her throat. Upon hearing her moan, he whispers to her, telling her to fight against him. Taking his hand off of her throat, he spins her around to face him, pulling her head back a bit farther, watching her eyes widen against the pain. His free hand rests at the base of her throat, sliding down catching her shirt between her breasts, tearing it apart. She tries to pull away and he yanks her head back again.

Her tits press against her bra with each breath she takes, he bends his head down and bites at her nipples. He pulls her head back again when he hears her stifle a scream, refusing to give him the satisfaction of hearing her. His head still lowered to her nipples he looks up, bites down hard on each one, explaining that until she starts fighting him she's going to keep getting her head yanked back.

She laces her fingers through his hair and yanks back trying to dislodge her nipple from between his teeth. He laughs low in his throat, his hand slowly running up her thigh, telling her to fight harder. She tries grabbing at his hand, getting her head yanked back again.

Getting annoyed with her pathetic struggle, he turns them around making her stand against the table. He pushes her head down, his hand on her neck, holding her there as his free hand reaches up the skirt she's wearing. Tearing her panties down her legs and pushing up the hem of the skirt, he stands there a moment enjoying the picture laid out before him.

Sliding the tips of his fingers up the back of her thighs, he pushes her head back down. She pushes against the hand on her neck, pulling at it with her hands. With his free hand, he takes both of hers and holds them behind her back. He spreads her legs farther apart with his foot.

Removing his hand from her neck, he leans his forearm on her back, keeping her down as he ties her hands together. He places his hand back on her neck pushing her down, and unbuttons and unzips his pants releasing his rock hard cock. He stands to the side of her, running his fingers across her pussy lips, sliding them in between, pinching her clit hard.

His fingers getting wet, he shoves them inside her eliciting a soft moan from her lips. He then brings his fingers to her lips, orders her to suck them clean as he slowly runs the head of his cock along her wet lips. When he feels her obey, wrapping her mouth around his fingers, he slams the entire length of his cock deep inside her. She bites his fingers upon his penetration, he locks his fingers in her hair and pulls sharply.

Slowly he withdraws his cock and she releases his fingers. She whimpers in protest, trying to push her hips against his cock. He slams his cock deeps inside her once more and slowly withdraws again. He pushes the head of his cock against her ass. She shakes her head no, knowing she mustn't say anything.

He pushes his cock a little deeper and pulls her hair. He withdraws, tells her that she will take every inch of his hard cock and then slams the entire length of his cock in her ass. She cries out in pain, trying to free her hands from her bonds. He pulls her head back, telling her to stop, that it's not that bad, he starts thrusting in and out of her ass. With his free hand, he shoves three of his fingers deep in her pussy, his thumb rubbing against her clit.

He reaches into the drawer behind him and retrieves the vibrator he had placed in there earlier. He turns it on and as he continues to slam into her ass he places against her clit, then slides it deep inside her pussy. Hearing her moan, he pushes her legs farther apart and starts thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy in time with each thrust into her ass.

He slides his cock out of her ass, and removes the vibrator. He then shoves the vibrator up her ass when he feels her close to orgasm. Just before she cums, he slams his cock into her dripping wet pussy. He reaches up and pinches first one nipple, then the other, his nails biting into her flesh. He leaves the vibrator in her ass and starts slamming in and out of her pussy, feeling it contract around him.

Her breathing quickens, moans slipping past her lips more frequently, when she starts shaking. He continues thrusting in and out of her until she screams his name as she has orgasm after orgasm. He thrusts every inch of his cock deep inside her one last time, feeling the vibrator against his entire length as his orgasm overtakes him.

He removes the vibrator, cleans it off and places it back in the drawer. He withdraws his cock, wipes it off and refastens his pants. Her hands still behind her back and leaning over the table, he kneels down behind her and slowly licks the intensely sensitive flesh of her pussy, pulling up her panties when he's done licking her clean. He pulls her skirt down, unties her hands, pulls her upright and turns her to face him.

Asking if she enjoyed it, he kisses her lips when she nods her head yes. He lets her go and walks away, already planning their next encounter. She ties her shirt together under her breasts and turns back to the window. She runs her fingers against her lips and smiles slowly as she watches the rain continue to come down.