A Rainy Night

Story Info
She helps out a stranger in need.
1.6k words
4.18
18.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seen it rain as hard as it was right now. Even with the short run to the car (heels are NOT helping right now), I was drenched. Everything was stuck to my skin and I was so uncomfortable. I snickered feeling like I was in a wet t-shirt contest.

I'd had a long day at work listening to bickering between co-workers and just wanted to go home, get out of this skirt and blouse and soak in a hot tub.

I live in a rather isolated area, no neighbors for 2-3 miles on either side of me and I love the peace and quiet.

I was about a mile from home when I noticed a truck off to the side of the road. I didn't see a flat tire or the hood up so I drove on. I pulled into my driveway and noticed a man standing on my porch knocking on the door. The defenses automatically went up. Us ladies are always taught to never trust strangers. Then I remembered the truck sitting off to the side of the road and thought this must be the owner. Sure enough as soon I pulled in he gave me this look like "I need your help". Something in his eyes told me he was not going to harm me.

I was a little self conscious because I was soaking wet but he didn't seem to notice. He introduced himself and explained that he was on his way to see family in the next town when his engine light came on. It was too late to get his truck in tonight. I was going to take my chances and let him use the guest room. I reminded myself I had a lock on my bedroom door. Besides, I had no desire to go back out in this rain again.

I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and pulled a couple of steaks out. I will still a little nervous having this strange man but wanted to be hospitable. I was preparing the salad when I got the feeling I was being watched. I turned around and found him staring at me with this look of lust. He gulped and told me he was sorry if he was making me uncomfortable but he couldn't help staring at my legs. I blushed a little but told him I was flattered. Now let me tell you this man had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I could stare at them all day. He gave me this slow sexy smile and he also has the cutest pair of dimples, along with a shock of dark hair which I am such a sucker for.

I've always had a healthy sexual appetite and it had been awhile since I'd been with anybody but I didn't want to seem easy to this guy. The more I caught myself looking at him the more I told myself "what the hell", I'll probably never see him again. Dinner was ready and we chatted casually about everyday stuff, him talking about finding work out this way which is part of the reason for visiting his family.

I told him to make himself comfortable and I would clean up. I was bent over putting dishes away and next thing I know I feel hands on my shoulders as I pulled myself up.

I thought to myself "hmm, strong hands" and slowly turned around. My nipples strained against my shirt at the thought of this guy being so close to me. When I looked at him I shivered and his mouth took mine. He kissed me with such a hunger I had to catch my breath. Even though I had told myself I was not going to be easy I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck. There seemed to be this silent understanding that we needed each other. His broad hands seemed to span over my stomach and teased me in slow lazy circles. Didn't he know my nipples were crying to be touched? I pulled back and looked at him. His stare back at me was so intense I tried to stifle a small moan that escaped my lips. I gave him a soft smile and hooked my finger into the waistband of his jeans. Grinning, he pulled back just a little. I leaned in and traced the tip of my tongue along the outline of his soft lips. His hands buried themselves in my hair and the next thing I knew I was being picked up with my legs wrapped around his waist and pushed up against the wall.

He kissed my neck with a teasing tongue making me pant for more. His hand pulling my shirt up, grazing the bottom of my tits. I moaned louder and he gave my nipples a light tug.

Somehow we drug ourselves to the bedroom. He had this look of hunger in his eyes like he couldn't be inside me fast enough. I felt his strong hands push me down on the bed but instead of thrusting himself inside me he pause and told me "I'm going to make this so you never want another man". I gulped and trembled. He slowly unzipped my shorts and slid them down just past my hips, kissing along my hipbone. God this was torture. I wriggled a little and his hand came up and pinned my wrist above my head. I moaned softly. He stopped and looked up at me and stated "you won't run away if I get up for a minute will you"? Not a chance in hell, I thought.

This man had a hold over me I could not explain. He eyeballed the chair in the corner of my room and grinned, then walked over to it, slowly sat down and beckoned for me to come to him. I wondered what he was up to and thought to myself if I don't get these panties off soon they will be stuck to my leg. He seemed to sense my distress and I saw his eyes drift to the wet spot on the front of my panties. He said "remove them". I'd never had somebody use that type of tone of voice with me before and found myself wanting to please him. Id slid them off slowly and handed them to him. His hands found my hips and rubbed so gently. I looked down watching his cock straining against his jeans. He looked at me and unzipped them then told me to remove them. He shifted his hips and I slowly slid his pants off watching his cock to come to full attention. It was beautiful. I felt myself salivate. His hand stroked the back of my neck and I didn't hesitate to lean over and give it a small kiss. Opening my mouth I took the full length of his shaft and heard a deep moan coming from his throat.

I wanted to make love to his cock like no women had ever done before. Clamping my lips tight around his shaft I slowly released then let him shove himself deeper in my wanting mouth. He was slowly fucking my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. My eyes watered and I felt it again. Dragging my tongue out to tease his balls I heard him growl. God I was soaked squeezing my legs together. He sounded so primal, so erotic.

With a speed I'd never seen before he had me on my back my hands pinned above my head. In one swift motion I felt him shove his cock deep inside me and I let out a cry of pleasure. He thrust another hard and fast forcing himself deeper inside me. Pumping me almost mercilously. My body craved him and I could not get enough. He stared down and me almost daring me to look away from him. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he flipped me over on my stomach pumping me from behind. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit forcing me to rub myself into a frenzy.

He leaned over and kissed the back of my neck growling "you are mine". Oh God, I moaned. He slowed his pace. I felt a sear of animalistic pleasure rip through me. He grabbed my ass pushing himself deeper. With every pump of his cock I could feel it jump inside me. My juices pooling down around his cock leaving me sweetly sticky. I turned and looked and his gorgeous blue eyes and saw this look between tenderness and hunger. My insides feeling so full I felt that familiar warmth growing inside me and the spasms began to take over. My pussy clamping down hard on his cock, his pumps quickening to meet my thrusts. I could hear him trying to control the groans coming from his throat. My body thrashing underneath him I felt the first wave hit squirting all over his cock and hearing him gasp almost in surprise. He kissed me hard and cried out feeling him slow his strokes as he emptied himself inside me. My chest heaving he leaned over whispering in my ear how incredible he felt. The last thing I remember was his slow lazy smile as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke the next morning a single wildflower lay on the pillow next to me with a note saying "I will be back soon". Although I knew I would probably never see him again, that night had been incredible and a small part of me had hoped he would return.

About a week later I was heading home from work. It had started to sprinkle and I found myself thinking back to the last rainy night and smiled to myself. As I pulled up to my house I saw a familiar looking truck parked in my driveway and on the porch he looked at me with that slow sexy smile.

Life is good.