A Rainy Night

Story Info
Finally a passionate night together.
1.3k words
4.17
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....It was tipping down with rain, big heavy drops that soaked them to the skin. It was fresh in their faces as they ran. The meal they had eaten had been brief and light, they had both been preoccupied, knowing what was going to happen when they got back.....

They slipped into each other at the door and he cursed as he dropped the keys and fumbled with the lock. As soon as the door was open they pushed into his apartment then stopped suddenly. They stood slightly apart, breathing heavily, arms at their sides. The evening had been building up to this and now that it had arrived they were both nervous.

The feeling soon passed, replaced by longing and they moved together kissing each other deeply and wrapping their arms around each other. The kiss seemed to last forever, their tongues flicking into each other's mouths, their wet clothes wrinkled and awkward between them. He loved the feel of her body pressed against him and could feel that she was straining up to kiss him, probably standing on her tip toes. She knew that he was excited and could feel him growing hard as they squeezed their bodies together.

He squeezed her firm ass, loving the touch of her beneath her wet clothes. He had been dying to touch her, to feel her body and hold her in his arms for so long now. He raised his hands to her shoulders and pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders. She pushed him away from her and gasped, "not here".

He grabbed her hand and they ran up the stairs together, he turned to her and she pushed her body into his as he backed through the bedroom door. He kept moving backwards and she pushed him to sit on the bed. She stood in front of him, his hands on her hips. She could see he was looking her up and down, seeing her figure beneath her wet dress. She leaned forwards and undid the buttons of his shirt, he put his arms back and she pushed his shirt from his shoulders and down his arms.

He squeezed her hips and pulled at her dress. She stood and undid the short zip at her back and the dress slid down her body. He pulled her to him and lay back on the bed, her body on his. One of his hands running up and down her bare back, the other tracing the line of her thong. She splayed her hands on his chest and kissed his neck and shoulders. She enjoyed the feel of their skin together and slowly pushed her hands between them to undo his trousers. She slid a hand beneath and smiled when she found he wasn't wearing any underwear.

He rubbed a hand down her arm and felt goose bumps, she was shivering on him, cold from the rain. He always folded his duvet onto the other half of the bed and he reached across and pulled it over them. She put a knee either side of him and pushed herself down the bed to pull down his trousers. She threw them out from under the covers and moved forward, brushing a hand along his shaft to find out how hard he was as she lay her body on his.

His arms were round her and his hands squeezing her as soon as she was within reach, he kissed her deeply as she squeezed his shoulders.

Her hands went to his hair as he kissed the side of her face, the top of her neck then her shoulders, loving the smell of her. He slid his hands down her sides to squeeze her ass again. She giggled, knowing how much he loved that part of her body.

She raised her hips and put a knee down either side of him. As she slowly moved her body down onto him again he put a hand into either side of her thong and held his hands steady so that her thong slid down her legs as she moved forward. He squeezed her inner thigh and hip and as she squirmed he rolled over so that the covers wrapped snugly around them and he now lay on her.

He kissed her lips, her neck and bit her shoulder lightly. He put the tip of his tongue on her shoulder and moved down to trace it onto her breast. He took her nipple into his mouth and squeezed it with his teeth and when she gasped he moved across and did the same to her other nipple feeling it growing hard. His hands were below her breasts and he massaged the base of them.

He was so hard and wanted so badly to be inside her but needed to restrain himself if he wanted a repeat performance. He smiled as a thought came to him, he pushed the tip of his hard penis into her a tiny way and stopped. He smiled at her as she arched her back and bucked her hips trying to invite him into her. He put a knee either side of her to keep her legs together and kissed her.

She was squirming, dying to have him inside her but loving that he was teasing and playing with her. She dug her nails into his back and he groaned but didn't move. She was so wet and she kissed his shoulder then bit him hard. He still didn't move, she kissed him deeply and he moved out and into her but still only a tiny bit.

She sighed out loud and seemed to lie back and relax. It was exactly what he had been waiting for, he pushed deeply into her and her sigh turned to a gasp.

He seemed to be doing everything at once as he pushed into her he squeezed a nipple with his hand and kissed her neck. His other hand was in her hair. She couldn't take it and arched her back again. She pushed her hips up to meet his and felt him move all the way out of her before pushing back in hard and deep. This time there was no waiting her started to build up a rhythm moving in and out of her.

He put his head down next to hers as he bucked his hips and held his body up with an arm either side of her. He could hear her deep gasping breath and he grew even harder inside her. He started to move faster and felt her body react as she moved with him. He was breathing heavily now and her groaning made him start to throb more and more. He was going to cum, he could feel it building up inside him. He was sweating now and could feel her nails really digging into his skin as her hands clawed at his back.

He could feel an orgasm building inside him and lifted himself to see that her eyes were closed and that she was biting her lip.

He could hear her whispering, "oh god, oh god", between her gasping breaths. He knew they were going to cum together as he moved harder and faster, the throbbing building. He closed his own eyes as he shuddered and came hard as he throbbed. She screamed out loud as she came with him and pulled him down onto her. He put his hands on her hips and thrust deep into her and held himself there as the throbbing died down until his whole body throbbed one last time.

He lay down beside her and withdrew himself. They clung to each other as they breathed together and kissed again. It wasn't long before she turned her body into his and he wrapped his arms about her. Her breathing slowed and he hugged her tightly.

Their damp clothes lay on the floor as the rain battered on the windows...