A Real Friend

Story Info
Mike and Jan go visit their perfect single guy.
2.3k words
4.15
59.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers

"You sure that you're ok with this?" Jan had a more serious than usual tone and looked deeply into Mike's blue eyes as she questioned. It had started a month ago when an on-line friend of Mike's had IM'd Mike but gotten Jan instead. Jan had monitored, off and on, the conversations between Mike and Al but had never talked to Al. Most of the stuff that the guys shared was about sexual desires but some was non-sexual..., football, basketball, etc... Jan felt comfortable with Al and took the opportunity of Mike's absence to let Al know that she liked him.

It took only few superficial lines back and forth before Jan and Al were openly flirting. Sometimes people just connect and Jan really connected with this friendly guy quickly. Al was about 10 years younger than Jan, mid thirties, single with a good job, about 6 foot and slender. Jan had seen a nearly naked picture of Al that he'd sent to Mike a long time ago when the two guys were first getting well acquainted. As they chatted more Jan couldn't resist finding that pic on the desktop and placing it beside the chat-screen so she could see Al as she IM'd. She now almost wished she'd let Mike send a pic of her to Al when he'd asked so Al could be looking at her. But, at the time she really thought that this was just going to be Mike's friend and that she wouldn't be more involved than just observing as Mike shared their fantasies and adventures with Al.

After about fifteen minutes, leading to more graphic IM's, Jan decided to put a halt to this episode and told Al that perhaps he should IM back in an hour or so when Mike got home. Al must have sensed Jan's caution and apologized for any line-crossing he might have done. Jan assured Al that she was equally guilty and had really enjoyed their session but really needed to go.

And she did. In fact Jan had left the screen with Al's picture on the computer after she signed off and, leaning back a bit in the chair, began to massage her breasts with one hand while finding her wet clitoris with the other. As she slowly brought her body to peak arousal she looked at Al's picture and fantasized about what it might be like to be with him. She wondered if he'd like her but deep inside knew that she was still very appealing. At 5 foot 7 and 140 she was actually in better shape now than a few years ago.

"I think it's sooo cool." Mike was just finishing reading the correspondence that Jan had saved. "I'll bet that Al jacked-off all over his keyboard."

"Well, I really was a little out of line without talking to you first...," Jan hesitated to check Mike's reaction knowing that if the situation had been reversed that she'd likely be a little angry with him, "but it just sort of happened."

"Really Babe, I'm ok with it...," Mike smiled that special smile of his and continued, "in fact, I'm really ok with it Jan. Al and I have talked about threesomes before and you were the third in almost all of our fantasies. I think it'd be great if you and Al continued and got to know each other better."

And they did. In fact at first it seemed that Jan spent more time on-line with Al than Mike did and most of the e-mails were now between Al and Jan. But, Mike seemed to enjoy them all as much as Jan and Al obviously did. Mike did keep frequently in touch with Al too and encouraged him at every opportunity.

"Hon...," Mike looked into Jan's pretty green eyes after they'd just finished having intercourse, "you know how we used to be at the Orlando Airport to pick someone up or drop someone off and fantasize about just picking a flight at random and taking off?"

"Yes, and we ought to just do that someday." Jan smiled with the thought of being so spontaneous.

"Well, I was just thinking about maybe doing something just that spontaneous."

"What?" Jan was now very interested in what Mike was thinking.

"Well, what if we e-mailed Al and told him we were going to be at the hotel in the Mobile Airport tomorrow night and he was welcomed to join us if he wanted to.? Then, just head on down to Orlando with an overnight bag and catch the next flight."

"Are you serious?" Jan's mind began to run on overdrive. "What if he doesn't get the e-mail in time? What if he doesn't want to really be with us?"

"What-ever...," Mike smiled coyly. "It'd still be a lot of fun to just do it and let whatever happens, happen. I'm sure we could have a good time alone in that hotel room Babe."

So, they got out of bed and made a call to a friend to take care of the pets for a couple of days, then packed a few things and in less than three hours were boarding a plane to Atlanta to connect with one to Mobile. The room was really nice and the only disappointment was the fact that no rooms were available without reservations with a king-sized bed. So, Mike and Jan laughed as they each thought of fantasies with three people involving two queen-size beds.

They had just about forgotten that they were really waiting for a third person and about to get into their own love-making when they heard the knock on the door.

"Well now..., hope I'm not here at a bad time." Al grinned sheepishly as he peered into the room over Jan's shoulder and saw Mike laying on the bed with his jeans opened at the crotch. "Damn, it's good to actually see you for real." Al stepped into the room and grabbed Jan and gave her a very tight hug.

"Oooh, wow," Jan hugged Al back and shut the door behind him, "and it's good to actually feel you as well."

"Hey buddy," Mike quickly got out of the bed and moved to the couple extending his hand, "man, am I glad you made it. We were about to give up and just fantasize about you again."

The two men shook hands, then when Al and Jan separated the two men hugged.

"Well, here we are," Mike sat on one of the beds across from Al and Jan on the other, "Can't believe we'd feel a little awkward when we finally got together."

"No kidding," Al immediately spoke after Mike to prevent another long silence but unsure what to say next.

"Well guys," Jan seemed a little more confident and enjoyed this taking of control, "I don't really see a need for conversation here." With that she began to unbutton her blouse and revealed her great breasts to the two men. Al seized the moment and lowered his mouth to the breast nearest to him and satisfied a curiosity he'd had for months. As he savored Jan's breast with his mouth he reached over and felt of the other with his hands. Jan continued to undress even while Al was bringing her such pleasure. She glanced over at Mike for reassurance and saw him smiling broadly with his hand stroking his now-exposed cock. As soon as Jan had her slacks off she felt Al's hand going into her panties and finding her wet pussy very ready. Jan continued by slipping her panties off, then began to undress her partner. It wasn't long before they were both naked and exploring every inch of each other's bodies with tongue, lips, and hands.

Mike couldn't believe how quickly things had happened but was as excited as he'd ever been before in any sexual situation. And there'd been a lot of very exciting situations over the years. He watched as his Jan savored, and was being savored by, his friend and continued to stroke his own hard cock as he watched. It was as natural as that first hand-shake a few short moments before for Jan and Al to go from sixty-nine to completely fucking right in front of Mike.

Mike thought about, and sort of wanted, to join in but decided to let the couple have this first time alone. As soon as he saw that Al must be cumming in his beautiful wife's pussy, and knew that Jan was cumming as well, Mike did finally move to the bed and give Jan a very soft passionate kiss on the lips.

"Al, if you'd indulge a friend...," Mike looked at Al after he and Jan broke their long kiss, "there's something I've really fantasized about for a long time now."

"Sure..., ok..., what?" Al moved off of Jan's nice body and looked a little confused for a second then smiled, "Oh, yes of course my friend." As Al moved over to the unoccupied bed Mike began to kiss down Jan's neck to her breasts. Taking ample time to enjoy each he continued down her tummy to her clitoris then to his target. Mike began to lick the juices created by the recent object of his arousal from Jan's sweet pussy. Watching the couple he liked so much enjoying sex together had Al almost instantly getting hard again.

After Mike slowly brought Jan to another climax while cleaning her thoroughly he kissed back up to her lips and expressed his love for her by whispering in her ear. He then slipped out of the bed and stood in front of Al who was sitting on the other bed stroking his hard cock.

"Ok, one down...," Mike looked at Al for approval, "and one fantasy to go."

"My pleasure Mike." Al leaned back and offered his still wet and hard cock up to Mike.

Mike immediately kneeled down on the floor in front of Al and began to lick the juices from Al's cock. Jan moved up on the other bed to allow her a better vantage point to watch her two men for the evening. It was just a very natural occurrence for the two men to slowly get into the sixty-nine position and soon they were both getting very close to cumming in each other's mouths.

"Wait...," Mike began to get off of Al and continued, "I really want to cum in Jan if you don't mind Al."

"Of course not Mike...," Al seemed a little reluctant to stop what they'd started and come so close to finishing, "I understand totally." Mike quickly moved over to the other bed where Jan was already positioning herself on her knees for Mike to take her dog-style. She was so wet from watching the show that it took little effort for Mike's cock to slide into her nice pussy.

"Hey, buddy...," Mike turned to Al and nodded to Jan, "You might see if our gal would like more than just me right now." Al looked hesitant until Jan looked at him with a huge grin. "Hey good-looking. Bring that nice cock over here and let me watch you shoot all over me."

Al moved to the other bed, and as Mike fucked his beautiful wife from behind, Al began to masturbate by her face. Jan watched and gave an occasional lick and suck until she felt Mike begin to cum in her hot pussy. This put her so close to another climax that she couldn't resist taking this other cock into her mouth and sucking it till she felt the first short squirt, then watching as it continued to squirt it's juices over her back and the side of her breast. Just the sight brought another small orgasm to her now-tired but satisfied, body.

"Ok my friend...," Al looked at Mike, then down at Mike's wet cock slipping out of Jan's pussy, "Now it's my turn."

------

"Just a second" Mike muttered as he climbed over Jan to get out of the bed.

As he stepped towards the door to answer the knock he noticed that Al wasn't there. The other bed had the appearance of someone sleeping in it, but then with all the activity last night it would anyway. Mike quickly thought about all the things he, Jan, and Al had experimented with and remembered falling asleep in Jan's embrace. He vaguely remembered Al laying down in the other bed but had no idea when he'd left.

Mike opened the door and saw a hotel employee with a cart. The smell of the hot coffee was very welcomed and he knew that Jan would be thrilled with the assortment of pastries and fruit when she awakened. "Just a minute and...,"

"No need sir." The young woman interrupted. "The tip was included in the payment. Have a nice day."

With a nice smile the young lady turned and went down the hall leaving Mike with the cart. Mike looked at Jan on the bed as he sipped the coffee. "What a night..., what a really wonderful night." Mike almost whispered out loud to himself. "Sure hope Jan feels the same way when she wakes up...," Mike had a second of a frown then began smiling as his thoughts continued, "but then why wouldn't she? Damn was she very sexy last night. And Al, what a real friend. Had he not started his flirting with Jan, but in a considerate way, and had he not been so nice, so courteous, and hell..., so good looking, this would never have happened. And most of all Al...," Mike looked towards the door that Al had left through sometime during the night, "Thanks for knowing when to leave and let a happily married couple have their time.

MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers