A Real Sexy Story for You

Story Info
A subbie tells her Dom of a fantasy that makes her orgasm.
956 words
3.6
22.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As per your instructions, I was completely naked when you came into the bedroom. I had the pegs readied, and you clipped two of them around each one of my nipples. Just the sensations from those sharp pinches are already enough to get my pussy moving in a frenzy. However, I lay very still, for I know that I am not allowed any movement or sound without your permission.

You use your strong and secure hands to wedge my legs apart. I love the trails of warmth your touch leaves along the inner lines of my thighs.

You attach a peg to both sides of my labia lips.

You then put a peg right on the tip of my clit. As my clit is always so very sensitive, that action really causes me to become even more wet and horny and my breathing begins to quicken a bit.

I like seeing your face. As you steady your glance upon me, I feel so proud to be yours and I only wish to truly concede to anything you would ask of me.

You tell me that you're going to let me stay that way for a while. But you also tell me not to worry, because you're going to give me plenty to keep me busy. . .

You order me to undo your slacks. I get the enjoyable pleasure of seeing something else I love. I get to have a look at your long, big, and gorgeous cock. You tell me to open my mouth wide and in one full swoop, you slam your dick right in. I can feel the tip poke its way through to the back of my throat.

Oh, how I want to please you, Sir. How I want to make you so happy and so glad.

You pummel the inside of my mouth over and over again. As my saliva completely covers and coats your long and throbbing shaft, something down lower is getting more and more drenched and sopping. . .

As your pleasure gains, I can feel you grow slightly more tense, and then I am able to register what is to happen next. You spray your cum forcibly and demand that I swallow each and every hot drop of your jiz.

I am so grateful for this lovely and horny privilege and being filled in this way, makes me hunger even more to be filled in my other places. . .

You jerk the pegs off of my tits, and as the blood rushes back, my mind almost becomes hazy and I am becoming dizzy with lust for you, Sir.

You pull the pegs from my pussy lips and my clit-

Oh, fuck! My pussy throbs and burns and is so wanting to feel more and more and more. . .

You hear me whimper and ask what is it that I need. I know that I am always to answer you no matter what, and so I tell you, "Sir, I need you. I need you, Sir, to fuck my pussy as hard and as long as you need to. I need you, Sir, to use me in any way that you find pleasing."

You tell me to get on all fours, and so I do, and I turn so that my wet and juicy hole is open and hanging for you to tease and probe. You begin with your fingers and as I open up wider for you, my cunt is at the same time sucking your fingers deeper in and down into my cunt. I make my vaginal muscles tighten even more and struggle in that good way to really hang on to your hand.

I want more and more and more. . .

"Sir, may I have your cock up my pussy, too?"

You mount me like the slutty bitch that I am and fuck me very hard and very fast, and while you do, you don't leave any of me untouched or "untortured"---

You bite at my neck, shoulders, and ears. You slap and spank my ass cheeks a bit. You let my feminine juices drip onto your hands and then you make me suck the taste of myself off of each one of your fingers.

My sexual senses are in overdrive, and I know that I will want to cum soon. I hope you will allow me to cum soon.

"Sir, I love having your cock up inside of me so much. If it would be okay, may I cum for you, Sir?"

You grant me your loving and controlling permission, but with one condition.

"Yes, my little one, you will cum. But only after I fuck you in the ass first."

Just those words are enough to almost push me over the edge. It is a most sensual and kind gift that I get when I have the joy of having your cock thrust into my most dirty and most naughty sex hole.

For your viewing enjoyment, I push my ass up and out as far as it will go, and then I reach around with both hands and spread my cheeks for you. My hole is glistening with so much wetness and you know my body wants nothing more than to be attacked in the way that only you can provide.

Since you enjoy the tightness and know that I can handle it, you use no lube and just slide your dick right in. It's not going to take long, and as I scream and beg you to cum in my ass, I then beg and scream and ask you to let me cum now.

I do. My cunt and my ass drip and squirt at the same time.