A Rectal Rampage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,714 Followers

Karen looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll soon see what I mean," Brenda smirked.

Karen wondered what humiliation or torment was next.

"Sit down there on the floor, right there," Brenda said, pointing to the tile floor right in front of the toilet. Karen obeyed, sitting down as Brenda lifted the toilet seat.

"Now lean your head back on the rim here," Brenda told her.

"Why?" the ever curious Karen asked.

"Just fuckin' do it!" Brenda barked at her and the frightened blonde obeyed, resting her neck back on the porcelain rim.

Of course Tracy had a sassy smile on her face; she knew what was up. Tracy had been down where her sister was now many times.

"Okay, Tracy," Brenda said to her. "Go ahead and take your piss."

"What? What is she going to do?" Tracy asked in shock.

Brenda grabbed hold of the lead weights still attached to Karen's nipples and tugged on them hard.

"Owwwwwww!!!" Karen howled.

"Didn't I tell you to stop asking questions?" Brenda said. "But if you really need to know, you're going to be your sister's toilet now.

Brenda grabbed hold of Karen's cheeks with a hand and squeezed.

"You're going to open your fucking lips and Tracy's going to piss in your mouth and down your fuckin' throat."

"Oh no! She can't do that--"

"Yes she can, bitch," Brenda said, slapping her face hard again.

"Tracy? You said you needed to piss?"

"I sure do," Tracy said happily as she squatted over Karen and, without any warning, began to piss all over her sister's face.

"Oh my God!" Karen wailed, hot urine splashing against her face, as Tracy kept on pissing.

"Open that mouth," Brenda said, twisting her nipples.

Now Tracy urinated right into her sister's open mouth and down her throat.

"Feeling good?" Brenda asked Tracy

"Feels great to piss like this!" a cheerful Tracy said with a big smile.

Then Tracy directed the flow to her sister's big, firm breasts, splashing hot piss over the smooth globes.

When she was done, Tracy reached for some toilet paper, clumping it up. But Brenda stopped her.

"Forget that, let your sister wipe you dry with her tongue."

Tracy sure seemed to like that idea as she lowered her pussy right over her sister's mouth. And what did Karen do? Did she resist? Did she put up a struggle and protest? No. She happily lapped away at Tracy's slick, wet pussy as Brenda just stood back and watched, watched as the older sister got the younger sister off with her nimble tongue, Tracy shaking like a leaf as an electrifying climax roared through her lovely, young body.

"Clean up now!" Brenda hissed at Karen as I handed her a sponge. Tracy stood next to Brenda, smiling dreamily, as the two of them watched Karen down on her knees, wiping up every last drop of Tracy's pee.

"Very good," Brenda said, "and after you're finished, I'd like you to clean up the rest of the bathroom, then wash the dishes and vacuum the apartment. Then you may get dressed and go shopping for us. Afterwards I'm sure you'll be happy to prepare a meal for your sister and myself. And after that, if your cooking meets with our approval that is, we may strip your clothes off, bitch, and beat and fuck and fist the shit out of your hot little ass one more time!"

"Thank you," Karen whispered meekly.

libidinal
libidinal
2,714 Followers