A Red Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

Diving down he plunges his tongue between her luscious folds and finds the secret well. Lapping away wildly, he then moves his tongue back to her clit, sending waves after waves of pleasure to her. Her legs spread wide around his head, she waits a few more second before pulling him out: he's better at this than she dreamed possible. But passion overthrowing everything, she grabs his hair and pulls him out. Through a moan she says: " Fuck me, Larry, FUCK ME NOW!" Pushing his swimsuit down to his knees, he lets her guide his cock to her pussy. When he feels his head enclosed within the soft walls of her sex, he pushes himself as deeply as he can, as lost as she is in the throws of passion. When her legs come up and wrap themselves around his waist, Larry nearly screams his pleasure and pumps in and out of her like a mad piston. Raising her legs higher, she sees Larry letting them pass over and on his shoulders. Satisfied with one of her favorite position (deepest penetration possible), she closes her eyes and lets him push her to orgasm once more.

Moving his hands wider apart, he gets up on his knees and resumes his heavy fucking. Loving the position nearly as much as she does, he begins to groan and moan as the pressure around his cock increases. Realizing that she's on the brink of her climax, he takes longer strokes, sheathing his cock from tip to the hilt. The long strokes are too much for her and she goes off like the little bomb she is. Thrashing madly below him, Veronica tries hard not to rouse all the neighbors with her screams but hardly succeeds. In the midst of trying to give her the longest strokes he can, with her trashing about under him, he pops out of her sweet pussy. But the rhythm kept going and he suddenly found the head of his cock inside the other hole usually hidden by her bikini. It only takes him a fraction of a second before deciding: she's completely lost in her orgasm, I always wanted to try this and since she didn't object instantly, it seems that like she doesn't dislike it... In a single thrust, his shiny cock slipped completely inside the darker and much tighter hole. The friction and tightness of the incredibly lewd experience totally blows him away.

" Oh God, oh God... " She keeps repeating. " This is soooo gooood! Don't ever stop Larry. God you're so huge, you're going to blow me apart. " Now looking at him directly in the eyes, with that unmistakable glazed look of sheer lust, she goes on: " Yeah Larry, fuck my ass, fuck my ass good... " And fucking her ass he does. Exploding himself in a matter of seconds, he unloads his cum deep inside her while she, feeling this for the first time, goes off once again.

After both of them collapsed down, she pushed him off and pulled him up just to throw him in the pool. Following him closely, she moves to him and grabs his cock. While washing away anything that wouldn't be clean, she tells him: " So, mister, any remorse? If you had not been so shy, we could have stared all this an hour ago. " Now pushed against the side of the pool, Larry tries to answer but she cuts him off: " No buts Larry, there's no excuse for what you've done. Making me wait all this time... " But while she kept talking, she stirred his cock slowly back to life, something quite rare for the thirty year old. With that same amused voice, pretending to be angry, she goes on again: " Don't think, either, that you're going to get away with a limp cock, I'm not finished with you yet... "

With that, she asked him to sit on the edge of the pool. Walking inside his open legs, she lowers herself just enough to trap his cock between her breasts. When she closes them around it with her hands, he lets his head fall back and moans loudly. His cock slick with the water, Veronica begins to slowly fuck him, both her breasts lovingly caressing his manhood. After a while, bending her head forward, she teases his cock with her tongue after each stroke.

With his soft cock now inches away from her mouth, she bends down and engulfs it completely. Licking and sucking without ever slowing down, Veronica fills Larry with unimaginable pleasures. Having forgotten how good it feels to be sucked and licked by a girl, Larry nearly looses consciousness. Never feeling her teeth, Larry only gets the soft caresses of her tongue and cheeks. In the end, as the cock grew bigger, Veronica ate it all down to the base, squeezing its head in her throat. When she pulled away, she raised her head to him, kissed him hard and then said: " Just like fooling around, you're not allowed to fuck my pussy. You've made me discover something I never dared to do, and I'm still pulsating inside. " " Don't worry Venus, I want your little ass more than you can imagine. " Jumping back down in the pool, he placed her against the edge, facing away from him while he walked behind her. After guiding his cock to her nether hole, he asked: " Ready?" Without letting her time to answer, he pushed in. While a bit slower than the first time, he entered her quite violently, pushing out a lewd scream from deep within her magic mouth. And then, the invitation for the rest of the afternoon simply was: " Go for it Larry, I'm all yours... "

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks-

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12