A Reeeally FILFY Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers

Physical descriptions aside, the action in Ashley's room was heating up. I witnessed Charlie reach for Ashley's face and gently pull her mouth off his pulsating prick. He guided her to straddle his body and they kissed like the lovers they apparently were. Charlie's cock was in the cleft of Ashley's heart shaped ass, standing at attention like a soldier being disciplined by a superior officer. Charlie's hands lifted Ashley's ass up and without either one of them touching his cock, he lowered her slowly down on his hard shaft. It was like an erotic ballet the way they made love. Ashley would raise her bottom up slowly and then sink down leisurely on the rod that was impaling her willing cunt.

Sports fans, I'm only human. This was better than any lousy porno movie you could find on the Internet. My pussy was dripping with the excitement of watching my roommate's father fuck his daughter right before my eyes. One of my hands held the curtain aside so I could watch but my other hand was buried between my legs and I was letting my fingers do the walking, if you get my drift. For all the lack of physical attributes I have, there is one asset that only a few people know about me. When aroused, my clit grows disproportionately large compared to the rest of my petite body. It was now in a code red alert state as I stroked it and teased it with my fingers. My clit is like a little penis in a strange way; I can easily pinch it between my fingers and masturbate it like a Lilliputian adolescent.

One of my former lovers got down to business between my legs once and about freaked out. He thought I was one of those side-show freaks that pulled open their pussies and a dick flops out. Let's just say his ears rang for a week after I clapped my thighs shut on the sides of his unappreciative drunken head. I love my clit and how it stands out from the folds of my pussy lips as I masturbate. I was loving it now as I witnessed the incestuous scene in the next room. I could smell my sexual juices as they flowed over my busy fingers. Occasionally, I would lick my wet fingers to taste my sweet honey, like a little kid making sure none of the dripping ice cream cone was wasted.

The love scene in Ashley's room appeared to be heading for the home stretch. Ashley Rose was pumping up and down on Daddy's cock like a jockey at Churchill Downs. If she had reins and a whip the analogy would be complete. Both of them were making noises during each stroke like a couple tennis stars hitting the ball at the French Open. Charlie was slamming into his daughter with all his might. His prick would barely leave Ashley's wet pussy and then she would bury herself down to his flopping testicles. From my viewpoint, Ashley's ass cheeks were spread enough that I could see her anus contracting with the first stages of orgasm.

Charlie reared up one final time holding his butt up in the air with Ashley suspended on top of him, screaming, "Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me".

All three of us reached our orgasms simultaneously. I kept my eyes on the lurid sight next door while my fingers felt the gush of my cunt discharging its happy juices. Ashley Rose collapsed on top of her father with his durable cock still inside her. I could see her father's cum leaking out around his slimy prick as I envied Ashley's position. Then the father and daughter came out for a final curtain call in this pornographic play. Charlie's cock slid out of Ashley's wet pussy as he maneuvered around under her to create the classic 69 position. Ashley Rose's father was now lapping up their mutual cum like a cat consuming cream. Charlie's tongue was probing and cleaning his daughter's pussy of every drop he could find. I could see Ashley quiver a little each time his tongue nipped her engorged clit.

Because of Ashley's position, her ass cheeks were spread so wide her asshole was winking like a whore at the sailors on shore leave. Daddy did not neglect her little brown button either. His tongue probed deep into her rectum as Ashley shuddered with an orgasmic aftershock. God, I came again myself as I watched this gorgeous man tongue fucking his daughter's asshole. My head thudded against the door in my excitement, causing it to swing open. Both Charlie and Ashley Rose looked down at me with my fingers buried in my pussy and did that Mona Lisa smile thing again.

Charlie addressed me as if we were casually meeting in the lobby of the Ritz Carlton instead of me watching him fuck his daughter for the last half hour.

"Hello Alexis. I hope you had a nice nap. You need to get ready soon for the Halloween Ball that starts at midnight. Ashley Rose and I were just fixin' to get dressed ourselves. Perhaps after the ball we can all get to know each other better. You apparently approved of what you just saw," he said with a gentle smile as he pointedly looked at my wet, glistening fingers trapped between my legs.

"Um, sure, um, Charlie, I think I would like that," I stuttered with uncertainty.

"Alexis, let's get ready for the ball!" Ashley exclaimed as she leaped out of bed and pulled me to my feet. She hugged me with a full frontal embrace which crushed her firm tits against my little nobs. I don't have anything for boobs but my nipples do get long and hard when I'm hot and bothered. I had neglected my nips during the recent passion play so they were fat and happy now rubbing against Ashley's solid breasts.

Ashley slipped her hand between us and found my engorged love button.

"Daddy, I think you are going to like what I just found down here," she said slyly over her shoulder to her father, who was now standing beside the bed in his full, gorgeous splendor.

Charlie's cock was still half hard from its recent spelunking inside his daughter's cave. It seemed to twitch a little at the sight of his daughter and roommate clutched in a lewd embrace.

"I look forward to it. But we must get ready soon and if I come over to find out what you are talking about we may miss our own party," Charlie called over his shoulder as he left the room pulling on his silk Chinese robe.

I had told Ashley Rose that I didn't have any proper costume ball clothes but she assured me that she had lots of options. After a quick shower Ashley took me into her closet, which I can only compare to the women's department at Niemen Marcus. Ashley led me to the back corner of the closet where she kept her "Southern Belle" dresses. She explained to me that their Halloween Ball was really more an excuse for everyone to recreate a party that happened back in the good old days of the South. No one wore masks or dressed like the Joker or Batman. This was Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara putting on the dog.

Ashley and I are the same height so she found a dress from when she was first a teenager without her current generous bosom. Ashley and I were both still feeling the sexy afterglow of our different experiences in the other room. So when she suggested that we stay naked under our silk dresses I readily agreed. Ironically, this naughty suggestion comes from a girl who just fucked her father senseless!

The Halloween Ball was a wonderful experience for a humble little nobody like me. It was so cool to see the men dressed in their courtly plantation suits and white, wide brimmed hats. The women wore beautiful frilly dresses with loads of petticoats under the skirts that made them swirl like cotton candy at the fair. Ashley and I were the youngest ladies (gawd, my brothers would chortle about me calling myself a "lady") at the ball by far. Everyone was hitting the spiked punch pretty hard so inhibitions were lowered to half mast. There was a band playing the old time Southern waltzes and music so Ashley and I were asked many times to dance by the much older men. Thankfully, earlier in my life my mother insisted I balance my tomboyish pursuits with some dance culture so I did know how to fake a decent ballroom dance.

Charlie asked me to dance near the end of the party. As we glided across the waxed floor I felt like I was on cloud nine. It was a true fantasy to dance with this man who made the other men in the room look like the arrest photo of Nick Nolte. He held me close and I inhaled his scent and pretended to be a Southern Belle debutant. I had indulged in the potent punch too and was feeling little pain. Charlie smiled at his guests while he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"What was the surprise Ashley Rose was hinting about earlier?" he asked mischievously.

I was a little startled that he would want to talk about sexual things in the middle of the dance floor. But I was also in the ether of his masculinity so I replied enigmatically, "Do you remember licking a candy cane at Christmas when you were a little boy? It always stayed hard but the sugar would melt off of it onto your tongue. If you were patient the candy would last for a long time. I hope you are a patient man."

I batted my eyes at him like Tammy Faye begging for money on her televangelist show. As he swung me behind a big potted plant somewhat out of view of the crowd, I felt his hand on my ass through the single layer of silk. He bunched up the dress from the floor so that his hand was now cupping my bare buns like a baker preparing the dough for the oven.

I was looking around wildly, praying that Mother wasn't watching. As good luck (and modern medications) would have it I saw her staggering up the curved staircase, likely headed for slumber land. I can't speculate on the family dynamics of the Cornwallis family, but my intuition was that Mother was ornamental as a wife and Ashley Rose was raised to be her father's lover. Well, I had some thoughts about being his lover too. And I wasn't alone in these thoughts as I felt Charlie's finger probe between my teenage ass cheeks.

I couldn't take much more of this teasing without jerking Charlie's pants down around his ankles in front of everyone. Fortunately, the song ended and the band started packing their instruments. That signaled the end of the party and Charlie left me to see the guests to the door. Ashley Rose and I headed up to her room to change and chat about the party. I was a little nervous again knowing that both Charlie and Ashley had some expectations of me regarding our planned post-party rendezvous. I didn't quite know how to voice my trepidations to Ashley but in true Ashley Rose Cornwallis fashion she sensed my hesitation and pulled me close to her after we had stripped off our clothes.

"Alexis, my Daddy wants you in the worst way. Ever since he met you the first day of college he has talked about what fun we might have together. I want you to share one of my most precious possessions. My Daddy."

She whispered that in my ear as she twisted and teased my nipples to their full glory. My knees felt rubbery and loose as she leaned down and sucked one of my pink nipples into her mouth. Ashley Rose possessed a lot of Southern social graces but, my-oh-my, she had some hidden talents that my tiny titties appreciated. She broke away from her sucking and pulled me into her bedroom and jumped into her bed. Ashley held out her arms and gestured with her fingers that I should join her. At this point I was so blown away with this being my first girl-girl experience that I momentarily forgot about Charlie.

Ashley and I locked into a passionate kiss that lit the kindling in the campfire between my legs. I kneaded her magnificent tits like a pizza maker in Little Italy. She slipped her leg between mine and brushed her satiny leg against my bare sex. I arched my back with pleasure and whined like a puppy getting his tummy scratched. I slid down Ashley's body and sucked each one of her luscious nipples in turn, making them hard and pointed. As I ventured further down her tummy, my tongue was licking and lapping every part of her perfect torso.

My final goal was further south, so I planted myself between her legs with my ass up in the air and my knees just on the edge of the bed. I homed in on her female love petals like a honey bee finding the mother lode of nectar. Her pussy was so smooth it was like a cue ball in the billiards room. My tongue slipped between her pussy lips and found her taste to be as sweet as Vermont maple syrup. I spread her legs to get complete access to her womanly treasures. As I dove deeper into my roommate's pussy I felt my own nether regions heat up in response to the discoveries my tongue was making.

I felt a warm, wet tongue tentatively touching my growing clit. I didn't have to look to know that Ashley Rose's Daddy was taking advantage of the fact that my pussy was open for business. I felt him blow warm air across my love button which inflamed it even further. I literally felt my clit grow and emerge from the folds of my cunt lips. Charlie gently sucked on my clit and carefully bit it with his teeth. If my head were smaller I would have slipped completely inside Ashley's pussy when I jerked forward with that love nip.

I was so aroused by this incredible state of affairs that I lost all sense of time or place. I knew I was eating my college roommate's pussy while my own was being devoured by her father but that fact was not stopping this bullet train to Tokyo. I had never been so over-stimulated in my short sexual career. Charlie was expertly bringing me to the edge of an orgasm and then backing down to the point I thought I was going explode. I followed Charlie's lead with Ashley Rose as well. Every time Charlie walked me back from the cliff, I slowed down with my roommate so it became somewhat like the chivalrous dances of a few hours ago in the ballroom. We dipped and swung and peaked in our lurid love ballet.

Eventually, I could not take it anymore. I don't know how my brain works sometimes but I must have been channeling some incestuous vibes in the room. I lifted my wet face from Ashley's sodden pussy and looked down to the man licking and sucking on my gushing pussy.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me, please!" I begged.

Immediately, the tongue that was lashing my labia was replaced with the hard bulb of Charlie's cock. I'm not a virgin but I'm also not a big girl down there. Charlie had both hands on my hips as he guided his rocket onto the launch pad. He very carefully eased himself into me, ever the Southern gentleman. It felt like a hot ingot was stretching me open and entering my most private oven. It was exquisite the way Charlie filled me so completely with his rock-hard prick.

When he was into me as far as he could go he stopped moving and let me enjoy the moment. The college boys back at school would have banged me for 30 seconds, shot into their condom and slammed the door before I ever came close to my satisfaction. Wherever Charlie got his PhD in lovemaking, I hoped the men in the rest of my life would attend the class.

Meanwhile, Ashley Rose must have been feeling neglected because she gently guided my face back to her patient pussy. She arched her back to give me full access to her swollen cunt. Her clit was engorged with passion and I flicked it with my tongue causing her to grunt with satisfaction. My face was so wet with Ashley's pussy juice I had the crazy thought that this act would be a fantastic commercial for the ultimate facial.

I pushed back against Charlie to signal that I was ready for some serious fornicating. He immediately began stroking in and out of my hot cunt. On every down-stroke he pushed my face into Ashley's eager beaver, causing her to groan with pleasure. I knew I was initiated into the family when I heard Ashley call out breathlessly,

"Fuck my sister, Daddy. She wants you to shoot your cum in her. Please, Daddy, please, we love you so much!"

Daddy redoubled his efforts and was pounding my pussy like a jackhammer operator. Charlie reached around my waist with one hand and grasped my distended clit like a maestro waving his baton for the symphony orchestra. As for myself and therefore Ashley, I used three of my fingers to act like the cock I knew she was missing. Her cunt was so juicy and wet I could hear the wet sucking noise each time I drove my fingers into her.

Since my mouth was now available I urged Charlie on with breathless delight.

"I love you Daddy. I love you. Please fuck me harder. Make me cum!"

Ashley Rose exclaimed, "Yes, God yes. Make your daughters cum!"

Charlie pinched my clit with greater urgency and I felt myself lifted off the bed with the sheer force of his drives into me. I was screaming and crying and finger fucking Ashley with all my might. She was thrashing like a bass that was just hooked in a farm pond. Ashley and I were screaming graphic sexual words like longshoremen drunk on whiskey after work. Charlie was grunting with each stroke and I swear his cock was going to emerge from my throat soon. His balls were slapping noisily against my pussy with each thrust.

Finally, Charlie cried, "I love fucking my daughters. I love you girls!"

With that lurid statement, I felt the hot gush of his seed deep inside my womb. My pussy contracted with the first wave of my orgasm. I inserted one of my slippery fingers into Ashley's asshole. She immediately went over the edge too and bucked against my hand. All three of us were moaning and groaning like we were in a Roman orgy porno flick. I could feel Charlie's cock twitching and pulsating with each successive spurt of sperm. Ashley's sheets were soaked underneath her with her pussy cum. I lapped up as much as I could like a dog dying of thirst.

All good things have to come to an end, but not in the Cornwallis family. As I had witnessed previously when I spied on Ashley Rose and her father, the tradition was to clean each other with tongues and mouths, not washcloths. Charlie rearranged the three of us into a classic daisy chain. My face was between Charlie's legs, Ashley Rose was between my legs and Charlie's head was between his daughter's legs.

Charlie, Ashley and I had the best of all worlds, because I got to suck the last of the cum from the half-hard prick of my new father; Ashley was sucking her Daddy's slimy spunk from my saturated cunt; and Charlie was attending to his real daughter's wet pussy and clit. We were like a clutch of kittens licking and bathing each other. I knew this wouldn't be the end of our love triangle because I now felt like a daughter and sister in the incestuous Cornwallis family. I was sure he best was yet to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's post script:

I will leave it to your imagination as to what transpired after this unforgettable weekend. The FILF acronym introduced in my Author's Note was now in past tense. Instead of "Fathers I'd Like to Fuck" it is "Father I Did Fuck". But FIDF doesn't exactly roll off my tongue so I will stick to FILF and thank you for reading my FILFY story. Enjoy all the contest entries and make sure to give all the authors proper credit for arousing your Halloween spirits!

alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers
12