A Relationship Sealed In Blood Ch. 02

Story Info
Dale does his revenge.
1.4k words
4.12
24.9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple of days later when Dale was fully transformed into Christina's mate... he finally developed the talents all vampires were known for and they had a lot of fun doing it. Now it was time for him to wreak his revenge against his wife and daughter.

"I learned that she sent your daughter away to a boarding school," his wife told him, "and that would be the perfect place to take her out of your life." In their limousine they drove to the school together and found her outside her dormitory.

After seeing him, Denise tried to get away... but she couldn't. Once in her room, Dale's hypnotic gaze was all it took to bring her under his control... and once she was in his arms, Denise was waiting for a kiss from her father- and it came at her jugular vein. She died while having an incredibly erotic dream... and the police didn't know how.

"Now it's time to eliminate your wife and her lover," Christina said- and that brought a smile to Dale's lips.

"She will finally get what she deserves," he said as together, they assumed their formal looks and arrived at their suburban home.

Once they were invited inside, his wife asked why he came out this way. "I just wanted to see you one last time before I left on business," Dale replied, "I now have a new job and my boss wants me to fly out to Seattle and deal with some clients. But I hoped that we could have one final night of passion before I leave."

It was his final sentence that brought them under the control of both vampires... and together, Dale & Christina did their thing. They didn't even realize that what was happening was out of their control... and their undoing.

Christina pulled off the leather from the biker and proceeded to assault her pussy. She was eating her, making her cum so many times that her victim was so intensely into it, she was scared.

Finally, Christina invaded her womanhood with a strap-on she had under her dress- and her victim was saying, "Go faster, I want to cum so hard on your dick!" Finally, it was Christina who did make her cum... by drinking her blood when she was cumming from her own pussy. The biker didn't even realize that Christina had bit her tender flesh as the vampire's body was filled with the life-giving nectar of the woman.

Looking over, she saw Dale's head at the neck of his ex-wife. She was smiling as Dale was draining her through the fangs he sank into the velvety flesh of her throat... and once her orgasm stopped, his seed was firmly embedded in her. He smiled once his fangs were back into his mouth.

"She was tasty," he said, "Almost like my very first time."

"Do you want to wait to take care of your former boss?" Christina asked him.

Shaking his head no, Dale replied, "When we drove by his home I gave him a glimpse at us kissing... and he knew that I was lost to him for what he did."

"Showed him what he lost when he fired you," his wife replied before their laughter pealed through the house.

Dale was taking a tour of Eastern Europe when Christina had a visit from an adopted sister who was visiting from New York. Toni was wondering how she could be so poor while Christina had so much money, property and friends.

"What if I told you that I wasn't just 16 years old when you first saw me," Christina said.

"I'd think that you had some screws loose in your brain," Toni replied.

So Christina revealed her other teeth... her fangs- and Toni was surprised when she saw them. "You've got to be kidding," she said, "So how old are you?"

"Now," Christina said, "I'm 416 years old."

"Wow," Toni replied, "You're definitely long lived... and I wish I could be like you."

"Would you be willing to give up your days for immortality?" Christine asked her- and she recieved a nod as a reply. "So you're willing to be like me," she then said, "Then prepare for a night of passion with your really old sister."

In one of the bedrooms, Christina played the man who would transform her sister... and it started with her diving into Toni's lovepatch. The Ooh's and Ahh's the brunette beauty made definitely made the blonde matron go deeper into her pussy- but she did it slowly, tormenting her sis with tantalizing passion. Finally, an hour later, Christine's tender torture made Toni gush torrents of sweet juice into her mouth. Locking lips soon afterwards Toni said, "I never knew you were a mistress of the sweetest tortures in lovemaking."

"And it will keep getting better," Christina replied. She was now sporting a strap-on dildo and preparing to make her push into Toni's love tunnel. Once there, the vampire teased her convert with slow thrusts that stimulated her nerves and prepared her to gush more juice... and when Toni did, Christina had her fangs buried in her silky smooth throat.

As the blood rushed into the vampire's mouth, she had her wrist at Toni's lips- and instinctually, she started sucking the blood that was oozing out. Once her newborn fangs formed, she bit in and had a rush of blood flood her lips. She then stopped and licked the wound closed... and Toni felt a new strength in her.

It was a couple of nights later that Toni was fully accepted into the family- and her first test was her husband, who she hated beyond belief. It took 4 hours of sweet torture to make him realize that she would kill him with love... but when midnight came around, Toni had her slender fangs in his velvety neck and was drinking his blood in earnest. She loved killing him by draining his body dry... and the toothy smile following it was worth every penny.

It was a year later when they adopted two children, Marie and Ashley. At 18 years old these 2 were into vampire tales and comics, having seen all of the movies based on Anne Rice's books.

Dale and Christina told them of what they were... and both were intrigued by the lifestyle they led. One thing led to another... and by the time the moon was up in the sky, both were transformed into vampiric vixens... and they found out that Marie's parents gave her up for adoption so that they could keep living their rich lives.

"We would like to see them get what they deserved," Marie said.

"And then take what's rightfully ours," Ashley finished.

"And as it is written," Christina said, "Revenge is a dish best served cold..."

"Which is how they're going to feel," Dale said, "when we finish with them."

Once at their mansion, Marie went with Dale to the mother's boudoir while Ashley and Christina headed to the father's study... and once under their hypnotic suggestion, they couldn't stop what was happening.

Christina's lips were wrapped around his enormous pole, sucking it with a velvet touch while Ashley's tongue caressed his balls before moving up to his male tits and wrapped one around her lips, making the nipple hard by licking it. It took an hour of this gentle caressing before the elder woman let her daughter's virginity be taken.

One tremendous thrust was all it took to penetrate Ashley's lovenest, and he was smiling as he fucked what was his daughter. "You're going to be tired by the time this night is over," he said.

It was during this time that Christina's lips and tongue were also caressing his balls... and it was nearly midnight when she felt the tightening that meant he was ready to cum. She positioned her lips at one of the pelvic veins while Ashley leaned and gave him a deep kiss on his lips, their tongues sword-fighting each other.

As the father started cumming, their teeth were in his 2 blood-rich veins taking in all the sweet nectar they could hold... and it was in the boudoir that Dale and Marie had their fangs in 2 of the mother's blood roads as well, draining her of potent life-giving energy as she succumbed to the vampires' will.

When they got back home, it was before sunrise... so the family retired to their coffins for the day.