A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
208 Followers

Greg continued to take shots as she did this and even asked her to hold her pose momentarily, which she did without any hesitation, pulling her nipples out further to a point where the shape of her breasts became almost conical and it looked like this distortion should have been painful. All the while she did this she was smiling and pouting as if it was the most natural thing in the world for her to be doing.

I thought that his mate had probably the right idea having his shorts on, what with the obvious effect this was having on all of us and wished that I still had my swimmers on too.

With Helen now glistening all over from an excess of oil and her nipples standing out further than I could ever recall seeing them before, she was posed with her back up against the base of the vee shaped roots, half laying, half sitting along the white trunk of the tree with her arms up and outstretched over the two extensions of the vee above her head. Her legs were outstretched along the trunk of the tree, one ankle laying over the other. After a couple of shots in this pose, Greg's mate got her to bend her legs at the knees so as to position herself with one leg bent sideways and laying flat along the main trunk and the other leg also bent but pointing straight up at a ninety degree angle so that both her feet touched, almost mirroring each other.

This absolutely amazed me. With absolutely no inhibitions, here was my normally reserved and shy wife completely naked, nipples hard, legs wide apart, showing every thing she had to two strange men and smiling on cue when asked to do so. I half expected her to panic any minute and call a halt to the whole proceedings or at least protest about these open leg shots but instead to my astonishment she just smiled and continued doing everything requested, even adjusting her legs angles herself so that they now were now in a `Ten minutes past nine o'clock position'. It seemed to me as though, even without their coaxing, she was trying to get into even more provocative and suggestive poses than even they were asking her to make.

I desperately tried to make eye contact with her so that she would be aware of my disapproval but she was so involved with posing properly that it was as though I wasn't even there.

After many shots in this extremely revealing position, Greg asked her if she had a hair brush handy. Helen replied that she had one in her bag and asked me to get it for her. When I gave it to her she started to brush her long dark hair. Watching her do this, Greg and his mate exchanged glances and both started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well," said Greg's mate.

"It's not that hair that's untidy."

He then took the brush from her and told her to again pose exactly as she was before. With her legs again wide apart and her arms draped over the branches above, he then proceeded to brush her pubic hair away from the middle of her fanny, out to either side so that now both her inner and outer lips were clearly visible. As we had previously been doing it, her vaginal entrance was still slightly dilated and her inner lips quite pink and swollen making them protrude down and outwards. From the wetness showing, I could see that us guys were not the only ones being turned on by all of this and surprisingly, even now she still did not offer any objections to them handling her in such an intimate way. She just layed there with her eyes closed, even having to lick her lips a few times as Greg's mate brushed her pubes aside to his satisfaction. After a couple of shots of her like this, Greg stood back and scratched his head, still not appearing to be completely happy with his mates efforts saying,

"No, it's still not quite right but with your permission, I think we can fix that".

Going over to one of his bags, he came back with what looked like a small pair of hairdresser's scissors and a comb. With a the simple request of, "May I?" and without even waiting for Helen's response, he proceeded to comb back and snip off the dark, curly hair that still covered her lips. As he did this, Helen just started to giggle, adding that she was very ticklish down there so to be careful not to cut off anything that wasn't hair. Even now there was still no hint of her being in the least bit upset by these goings on and she was even helping him by pulling her swollen inner lips out of the way so that he could cut her hair shorter without nicking them. He then stood back a bit, as if to admire his handy work and then obviously still not completely happy, proceeded to trim the rest of her outer pubes as well. When he could cut it no shorter, he just stood there motionless, scratched his head again and then went back over to his bag. After rummaging around for a short while, he brought out a man's brass face shaving razor. Retrieving the bottle of baby oil from me, he then handed them to Helen, asking her if she could finish off the rest of the job herself.

"How much do you want me to take off?" She queried.

"All of it," replied Greg nonchalantly.

"You mean absolutely the whole lot?" She asked again, this time genuinely seeming surprised.

"Yes, I think that's the only solution don't you? It would look so much tidier, don't you think?" He said, as both he and his mate looked at each other and nodded their heads in synchronisation as if to solidly enforce this idea.

"Well okay then........., if that's what you want." She replied, tilting her head with just the merest hint of a shrug of her shoulders.

Without any further hesitation, she immediately proceeded to do as they had asked. Liberally covering her pubic area with the clear, slippery fluid, she carefully removed every last trace of the now stubbly remnants of her once previously dark curly pubes, pulling and manouvering her lips around in such an expert manner that it looked like this was nothing more than an often practised proceedure. She even asked me to get a small make up mirror out of her bag for her so that she would be able to shave right underneath herself a bit easier. Greg handed her a small hand towel to wipe the clogging blade on and when she had finished, she used it to wipe away all traces of the offending oil and hair residue. Amazingly, unlike me when I shaved my face, she appeared not to have nicked herself, not even once.

While she had been diligently shaving herself, Greg and his mate had watched closely, Greg even taking a few shots of her in the process.

"You know Helen, you're such a very lucky girl, you've got what we in the trade call outies, and what lovely ones they are too, you should be truly proud of them," Greg said.

"Outies?" responded Helen inquisitively.

"Yeh, outies, you know your labia I mean, some girls lips are all tucked up inside and hidden away, we call them innies, but occasionally nature is kind and lips like your's manage to show themselves off in all their fullest glory, they protrude and spread nicely outwards so we refer to them as outies."

"Yeh, and what's more, with nicely spread outies like your's, it makes it so much easier for us to gauge just how aroused and receptive you're getting and we have another expression for that as well don't we Greg," added his chum.

"That we do," responded Greg.

"The wetter, the better," he came back in a sniggering sort of tone.

Helen, without even seeming to think, instictively placed the middle finger of her left hand between her parted lips and then looked down as she retreived it, seemingly surpised by just how covered in her own juices it was.

"Wow, I guess that answers that question, doesn't it" she said in an almost embarrassed tone, blushing slightly.

Although being in a mild state of shock and now completely spellbound by Helen's behaviour and the conversation going on, especially the thing about her getting receptive, I couldn't help but stare at the first clean shaven fanny I had ever seen. It's hairless appearance looked nothing like I had imagined it would look like. I don't know why but I had expected it to look like, maybe just a smooth patch of skin with perhaps a thin dividing line running up and down it. Instead, both the inner and outer lips were somewhat separated, possibly caused by the oil making her inner lips adhere to the outer ones. These spread inner ones appeared mostly a bright pink colour on the inside but surprisingly, a very dark shade of brown around the crinkly textured outside edges. These inner lips appeared quite swollen and protruded down and outwards, much more than I would have guessed they would have done looking somewhat like large ear lobes. It was even just possible to see the tip of her clit peeking out beneath the slightly stretched arrow shaped hood above.

It looked almost as if it had become slightly erect like the head of a miniature penis, again it was a bright pink colour but the hood that surrounded and stretched up about an inch above it was the same rich dark brown pigment as the outer edge of her inner lips. Between these well separated appendages, the glossy oval shaped outline of her vaginal entrance was contrasted against the small dark tunnel that reposed between. This inviting image was probably partially due to the fact that her fanny was still slightly dilated and the fact that as Greg's mate had so off handedly pointed out, she was even wetter than before, which made this normally hidden part of her anatomy so clearly discernible. The area of skin either side of her outer lips was also a darker brown colour and slightly textured, almost like it was covered in goose bumps, something it was almost impossible to notice when the hair was in the way. Contrasted by the milky white skin surrounding her fanny, the various colours and textures made for a very fascinating picture. The oil had also made everything down there look very shiny and moist and this extra wetness really added to the overall erotic effect.

Coming back to my senses, reality started to kick in. Watching her unflinchingly touch and expose her most private parts this way in front of these two guys, not to mention me, seemingly without any regard for her own modesty, or concern for my feelings, had left me dumb struck. Also the fact that she had allowed both of them to touch her in such an intimate way, almost as if my presence didn't amount to anything was starting to make my blood boil. Previous to this, even her showing off a bit too much cleavage would have been cause for concern on my part but here and now she was showing parts of herself off that even I had never seen. I could also see that Greg's state of arousal was increasing to a point where his now semi engorged member was starting to gain a fair bit of rigidity as it raised itself to an almost forty five degree angle to the horizontal.

At this point, I could definitely feel myself starting to panic inside. Their penile reactions also made it easy for me to gauge, just how aroused these two guys were getting as well. Thinking that enough was enough, I felt that it was definitely time for me to make my well overdue and belated stand to stop all this before it went too far (as if the situation hadn't already gone too far).

After what seemed like an eternity of weighing up what to say, I eventually summoned up the courage to speak up, saying that this had definitely gone far beyond what we had expected and that I thought that we should finish up right now.

Greg, who was at this point adjusting the lens on his camera, just turned towards me with a grin on his face and in a very calm and reassuring manner, told me that I really had no need to be so concerned.

"Seriously, this is only about photography," he said.

"There are no degrees of nudity, you are either naked or you're not." He continued.

In a more berating tone of voice, he went on to continue his lecture, telling me that in a natural setting like this, no part of the human anatomy should ever be purposely hidden away or covered up as if there was something dirty or unclean about it, immediately making me feel like I was the one who had the less than healthy mind.

"We should never harbour any guilt about our own bodies," he went on.

"Especially our more intimate parts, you should never let anyone convince you that showing them off is rude, dirty or obscene. Just look at your wife's labia for instance, they are truly exquisite aren't they?. What a shame it would be to keep them hidden away by all that encumbrance of hair."

My previous thoughts about the hidden artworks came back to haunt me but logically, taking it one step further, he did have a point I suppose, even though I wasn't quite sure what the word labia actually referred to.

"You must remember that there can never be any sin in beauty, and that is something we must all learn to fully understand."

He went on to point out that regardless of the fact that I was getting a bit hot under the collar (not that I had one on, or anything else for that matter), Helen didn't seem to be upset in the least about the way things were progressing and even looked like she was quite enjoying the whole experience.

Again, I found it useless to argue this point as he was obviously right, so now focusing my remarks more at Helen, I told her that the main reason that I thought that we should stop right now was because of the fact that I was becoming very concerned about the number of overtly sexual photos being taken, and because I was also less than impressed about the very intimate way she was allowing these guys to handle her, especially considering their present state of arousal. I attempted keep my cool and to use a calm tone of voice, similar to that which Greg had used so that it gave me the authority of someone of more advanced years but mainly to hide the extreme panic I was starting to feel inside. I felt that I had to seriously impress upon all of them the fact that there was no way that I approved of the direction that things seemed to be heading in, especially the lewd type of shots now being taken.

"Oh no." Helen pleaded in a most disappointed tone.

"Please let me continue, just for a while longer at least. It would be such a shame to end it just as I'm really starting to enjoy myself, especially as I've now gone to all the trouble of shaving myself smooth. I mean, this is just what I've always imagined it would be like, you know, being a real model and these guys really do seem to know what they're doing don't they".

"Helen!" I almost shouted, finally losing my cool demeanour.

"Just look at the way these guys are getting horny, can't you see what you might be getting yourself into?"

As if what I had just said had come as a complete surprise, Helen turned to them both and lowered her gaze to below their waists, not being able to miss seeing Greg's excited state or the bulge in his mate's shorts.

"You guys wouldn't try anything on, would you?" She asked almost rhetorically, speaking to them both with a very submissive tone in her voice.

"Of course not." Responded Greg.

"As I've said before, this is only about photography, there really is no need to get all worked up about the situation. Listen Helen, I think you should continue if you really want to, and as for you Steve, you should allow her to, that's if you really care about the way she feels." He said, now making direct eye contact with me.

"That's easy for you to say, but would you let other men touch your wife's private parts the same way you've been touching her's?"

"That would be a little bit difficult as it happens, because my wife passed away about two years ago." Replied Greg.

"But when she was alive, she was a professional model and artist and yes, I did let other people touch her if they needed to, as long as it was done appropriately and she was totally comfortable with the situation."

His unexpected reply caught me completely off guard and had left me feeling even more uncomfortable than before. I didn't know quite what to say next.

"Look, I'm sorry about your wife, I couldn't have known,

but that still doesn't change things here. I don't feel at all comfortable about it, especially what with both of you two guys starting to get so turned on."

Greg looked down at himself and smiled.

"Believe me, I can understand your concerns", he said and started to nod as if in acknowledgment of my point.

"At last," I thought, here was some vestige from him that I might be in the right for once. This brief feeling of some achievement did not last too much longer.

"Look, this happens sometimes, it's only natural after all. I mean, Helen is a very attractive looking lady but in all honesty, you would probably have even more right to be concerned or even insulted if normal red blooded men like us didn't react as we all have. Look at yourself, you're no different. Look at Helen, she's obviously not unmoved by it all either, but we're not animals, we're professionals. Believe me, we see this all the time so we've learnt how to deal with it and control ourselves. I promise you, this is only about photos, nothing more."

I looked over at Helen. She had remained reclining in her open leg pose and yes, he was right unfortunately, she had not been unaffected as her inner wetness clearly demonstrated. The fact that she had also remained in this pose with every last minuscule detail of her inner fanny still on show to all and sundry gave me a pretty good clue that she was quite serious in her desire to continue and obviously not yet quite ready or willing to end her very first modelling experience.

She now made direct eye contact with me but seemed to hesitate for a moment before replying.

"You know, if this is really upsetting you so much then maybe we should stop now, but I would have to agree with Greg, I don't feel uncomfortable about what's happening and I really, really would like to carry on,........... but only if you say it's okay though."

At that point everything went curiously quiet, with me just left standing there, feeling very alone and now completely isolated as I postured there naked with my arms defiantly crossed, facing them all. With the three of them just silently staring back at me, I guess it was my turn to speak but with Helen's added assistance, these guys had succeeded in making me feel as if I had been childishly stupid about the whole affair. I was obviously outvoted three to one as to whether she should continue to pose or not and Greg's comments had been cleverly structured in such a way that it was hard for me to argue with him without sounding very puerile. Knowing that further protests would probably also be ineffectual and could also make me look even more foolish and immature, I collected my thoughts carefully before speaking up.

"Fair enough Helen, if that's what you really want, carry on, but from now on I'll just stay right out of it and keep my opinions to myself, but I'm warning you, you'll only have yourself to blame if things get out of hand."

Although my speaking up had obviously not had much, if any affect at all on the overall outcome of the situation, if nothing else I had at least regained some self respect and was now reasonably satisfied with myself, having finally stood up to them and made my point of view clear. The fact that Helen had gone along with them and not sided with me, angered me more than I can put into words but it certainly impressed upon me the belief, probably for the first time that day, that I now had little or no control over what was happening. Mulling over my options and to be absolutely realistic about the present situation, as tall as I was, I was only of slight build. If push came to shove, I would have little or no chance of physically overpowering either or both of these guys should I need to intervene at some point. The overwhelming feeling of being completely powerless came over me and I had to resign myself to the fact that probably all my presence amounted to now, to the three of them anyway, was just that of an interested, if not unnecessary observer.

SteveP
SteveP
208 Followers