A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz & Steve get together, & Helen isn't forgotten.
10.2k words
4.56
176.6k
11
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

Memories Chapter 05: Blackrock Beach

Having been highly trained by British Telecom in London as a specialist telecommunications technician, the job I found myself in Melbourne did not challenge me too much and as such became a bit of a breeze as far as time allotted to do a job was concerned.

Here I installed mainly intercom systems which did not stretch my abilities too far. Each install I was given was allocated a particular number of hours to complete and generally, I would have completed them in half to three quarters the time allowed. I would generally then take a day off and then go back to my headquarters on Racecourse road, North Melbourne to get another job given to me the next day, still having booked less hours than had been available. This made me very popular with our control staff as most of the other guys took as long as they were allocated.

I soon worked out though that if I was to also stay on good terms with the other technicians, I couldn't go back any earlier as this would surely show up their real work rate. This meant that most weeks I would get at least one day off to do as I pleased.


On one such day I decided to give the EH Holden a good wash as it had been a while since it had been cleaned and polished properly. I had almost finished it, just giving the chrome work a final once over when Liz walked down from her flat towards me with a basket full of washing that she was about to hang up on the communal Hill's Hoist that stood at the end of our block of units below our unit.

"Got the day off, Steve?" she asked.

"Well not officially," I replied.

"I can't go back into the office until tomorrow, otherwise the other techs will give me a hard time."

I went on to explain my time situation with her which she listened to with the comment,

"Yeh, over here, the guys are a lazy bunch of bastards but I suppose that's just the way it is in Australia."

I continued to do my polishing while Liz wound down the hoist and started to peg her wet clothes on it. She was wearing a full sarong and from the looks of it, not much else. It was not long since our expedition up the beach at Summers and memories came flooding back as I watched her.

"Anyway, how comes your'e home on a Thursday?" I enquired.

"My rostered day off," she replied.

Not having heard this term before I asked to explain what it meant and she went on to educate me that public servants in the employ of the Victorian Government only had to work a nine day fortnight so every other week they got a rostered day off or RDO as it was better known.

"Sounds pretty cushy if you ask me, but I suppose I get much the same thing, only it's not really rostered like your's."

As she stretched up to peg her clothes I couldn't help notice that she had picked up a pretty good tan on her shoulders the week before and I commented on it to her.

"Thanks, I'm really pleased with it and it's the first time ever that I didn't get total bikini marks, look."

Facing me she undid the loosely tied knot at the top of her sarong and pulled the front down to reveal those beautifully big, firm and now pleasantly tanned breasts.

"I think I'm losing my colour a bit now though, what do you think?" She asked.

"They're lovely, yes very nice," I replied.

"Well, what do you think, my boobs, are they still a nice brown?"

"Oh yeah, I see, well I suppose they could be a few shades browner." I mumbled almost incoherently, still amazed that she was showing them to me here and now out in the open.

"Hey, do you fancy heading down to the beach a bit later, you know, that is if you've got nothing more you have to do?" she asked pulling her sarong back up.

The idea caught me by surprise but I couldn't think of any good reason why not to take her up on her suggestion.

"Yeh that would be a good idea, I was only going to catch up on some reading I had to do anyway. Where do you fancy going? Maybe we should go down to a local beach as it's a bit far to go down to Somers for just a few hours, what do you think?".

"Sure, we can go down to Blackrock, I believe that's not too far away. We can use my car as I need to give it a run to charge the battery up a bit. What say we leave in about forty five minutes, that will give me time to do a few things and get my stuff together."

Liz picked up her now empty basket and strolled back towards her unit, leaving me to finish off the rest of my polishing.

Liz's car was an old Volkswagen beetle, off white in colour.

She got the bus to work most days, only using the car during the week on the days that she attended college so most of the week it just sat there not getting much use. This was probably the reason that the battery was always going flat and many a time I had to give her a push down the road to help her bump start it.

I packed all I thought I would need in a small ruck sack and met Liz out the front dead on time. I had changed into a clean pair of shorts and a tee shirt but she was still dressed in her sarong as before. I had never been to Blackrock before and I soon found out that neither had Liz but it seems that one of her close friends recommended it to her as a good place to go midweek, so we had no idea how long it was going to take to get there.

Liz was a very good driver for a girl, quite fast but maybe just a bit too aggressive when it came to not giving way at to the right at junctions. Either way it took about half an hour to arrive at our destination, being further south along the bay than the closest beach to where we lived. I was surprised to find how remote it seemed to be. Unlike the suburban beaches where the road came up close to the actual beach, there was a virtual greenbelt of perhaps a hundred yards of vegetation before the track brought you out onto the sand. You had to go down a wooden stairway as there was a small cliff at the rear of the beach. This part of the bay was intersected by rocks jutting out from the small cliffs, forming several small individual bays. These rocks were formed from a black toffee rock type of base and a little bell rang in my head as to how the beach probably got it's name. We walked around the first set of rocks and made camp pretty much in the middle of the beach between the two headlands. There were only about half a dozen people on the whole one hundred yard stretch of beach besides us, and only one other girl, with a guy further along. She was sunbathing topless and I couldn't help but notice that except for one who we had passed, most of the guys there, who all seemed to be by themselves weren't too far away from where she was laying. Being a work day in the middle of the week, it probably wasn't too surprising that there weren't too many people there. We both got out our towels and Liz removed her sarong to reveal that she was only wearing her leopard skin bikini pants underneath. I took my shorts off and got my togs out of the rucksack, placing a towel over me to get changed into them.

"A bit shy are we today?" Liz commented inquisitively.

"Well, this doesn't seem to be a nudey beach you know, so when in Rome, do as the Romans do," was my well rehearsed reply.

Looking around, there was only one person nude on the beach and that was the guy who was with the girl so I didn't feel too bad about keeping my togs on. Liz rubbed sun oil all over her front, her nipples retaining their normally hard posture, and asked me to do her back for her. I knelt behind her and as before I could see her generous boobs from behind. Remembering the previous occasion I did this, I was careful not to let my hand wander this time, making sure only to touch her back and neck. It seemed really strange being alone with a semi nude girl in a situation such as this as this was probably the first time this had happened since well before I was married. She in turn did my back for me, me laying on my front.

"You've still got a good colour on you, you know, it seems a shame to get cosy marks again, why don't you take these off as well?" she asked pulling them down slightly and rubbing lotion over my now half exposed bottom.

"No, I don't think so, this doesn't look like a nudist beach to me and we could get into trouble if anyone complains,

anyway I don't feel quite right about it, what with Helen not being here."

"Oh, I don't think she would mind, in fact it was because of her suggestion that I asked you to come, she said it was alright as long as I was gentle with you." she retorted with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm taking mine off and I don't care what anyone thinks, besides I went to all the trouble of shaving after I saw you this morning, especially for the occasion."

With this she removed her bottoms revealing a completely smooth and depilated fanny. Now kneeling up in an open leg position facing me, she started putting more lotion on her hands, she then started to rub it in all around where her bikini bottoms had been, being more than thorough with it when applying it over her fanny lips. Watching her do this had made my mouth go dry and I found myself unconsciously licking my lips in an effort to get a bit of moisture back on them.

"Think you can trust yourself alone with me like this?"

she asked, looking down at the newly formed bulge in my liquorice allsorts coloured togs.

"Well, I'll do my best but I'll warn you right now, I definitely won't be taking these off any time soon."

Without making it too obvious, I checked out the other people on the beach to see if any of them had seen what she had just stripped off completely. There was not one set of eyes that were not now directed at Liz, who was still rubbing the lotion over her breasts, including the girl to our left who was now in the process of taking her bottoms off as well. She probably only needed Liz's moral support to do this, so that now she wouldn't be the only girl or should I say, nude girl on the beach. Even another guy to our right decided that he would join in and was now nude as well. I felt inclined to go au naturel also but I thought it might be appropriate to wait awhile, at least until my member had once again resumed it's unaroused state.

All this while I hadn't noticed but Liz still had her glasses on (although nothing else). I asked her how well she could see without them to which she replied that she needed them for long distance and also reading. Seeming to be a contradiction in terms, I asked her how they could do both. Taking them off she gave them to me and told me to look through them. To my surprise, even though there was only one lens in each half, it was brocken or should I say divided into two different half sections making them bifocal, something I had never noticed before.

I decided to go for a swim and asked Liz if she wanted to join me. She replied that she would do a bit of reading first and maybe come in later. Bringing out a thick book the size of a bible from her straw bag called "Chemical analysis for advanced forensics" she layed back on my backpack, using it as a pillow and got stuck into it, her bookmark being about half way through it already.

I decided to swim from one end of this bay to the other so I walked back along the beach to where we had come round the rocks and dived in. The tide was fairly high and I didn't have too go far out to get into swimming depth water, still only being about twenty yards out from the cliff edge where it met the beach. There were hardly any waves which made it easier for me not being a real strong swimmer. My favourite stroke was sidestroke which kept my head above the water and allowed me to remain fairly relaxed at the same time. This also enabled me to watch everyone on the shore as I swam. Although most of the guys were well spaced out along the beach, Liz's present state of dress, or should I say undress, had caused most of these blokes to subtlely reposition themselves so that they could watch her without making it look too obvious. Even the nude guy was now laying sideways looking towards her, however his complete lack of tan marks made me feel that his au naturel condition was probably a regular occurrence and not in any way just a response to Liz stripping off.

As I reached the end of the bay, the couple who had been sunbathing came in for a swim also. Both were well tanned, him being of quite a dark complexion, looking almost Greek or Italian and her, being a little bit taller than him, very slim with long straight blonde hair, almost Scandinavian in appearance. Her beautifully long hair could only have been her natural colour judging by the large blonde bush of pubic hair she had. As I swam back past them, they both said hi, to which I responded in kind commenting on what a beautiful beach this was.

"Do you come here often?" I enquired, realising almost instantly how corny that must have sounded.

They replied that they used this beach only during the week on the occasions when they both got time off, usually going to Somers beach at the weekend. I told them that I also had been there on a few times but like them it was a little too far to go just for half a day, adding that I was reluctant to strip off here as I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not. They told me that officially nudity was not allowed on any Victorian beach but as Somers beach came under Commonwealth control being mostly a Naval reserve, the local authorities turned a blind eye to it. They said that on this beach though, every so often there were raids by the local police but regular users had worked out that it only ever occurred on Fridays or Mondays when it did happen, which wasn't that often anyway, so generally it was safe. She went on to say that they normally only stripped off here if there were other nudists on the beach as well because the occasional perve was known to frequent the area. She went on to say that she would only come here as long as she was with someone else and wouldn't come here alone, although she often had done so at Somers. Having my togs on I felt a bit like an imposter but I bid them good day saying I felt much better about understanding the dress code situation now and swam back parallel to where Liz was still laying.

Liz had turned on to her side and had both knees bent in a nine o'clock position at a ninety degree angle to each other. One flat on the ground and the other straight up. Being only about twenty feet away from her in the water, I got a perfect bird's eye view of everything she had. She noticed me in the water and without changing position she just gave me the gentlest of waves. At that moment the couple I had been talking to, swam past me and caught me by surprise as my attention had been elsewhere. Liz must have heard them say hi to me again as they swam past and she gave them a wave too, still without any concern for her apparent lack of modesty.

"Coming in for a swim Liz?" I called out.

Without responding she took off her glasses, put down the book and ran straight towards me, diving in and coming up just out from me a bit.

"Do you realise that we could just about see every thing that you had for breakfast from here before because of the way you were laying?"

"Sure, of course I did, why do you think I was laying like that in the first place?"

"You mean you were doing it on purpose so we could see everything?"

"Yeh, when you left me and went in for a swim, two of those guys along there just coincidentally, happened to decide to have a walk past me along the beach and it wasn't too hard to work out what they really wanted to see, so when they returned and came back past me, I didn't disappoint them. I gave them both something worth looking at, that's why I was laying like that, why, does that upset you?".

"Well no, not really, I guess it's not my place to be upset with you, I just thought that you might not be aware of just how much of yourself you were showing off and that girl I was talking to reckons that you sometimes get perves here, what ever they are."

"Oh she means perverts, don't worry about them, they're normally harmless but listen Steve, remember what you're about to hear because if you never learn anything else about women in your whole life, then what I'm about to tell you is worth knowing. A women is always, and I mean always aware of what she is showing off, don't ever be fooled into believing otherwise!"

"I find that hard to believe," I said.

"Look if I didn't want you to see my pussy lips, do you think I would have shaved all my hair off? And Helen, if she hadn't wanted anyone to see her's, do you think she would have allowed that photographer guy do what he did and then frig herself in front of everyone, of course not. Believe me and make no mistake, a women always knows what she's doing when it comes to showing herself off to men."

"What about that night in our flat then, you know after we had come back from Somers and Helen was having a shower, were you aware of the way you were sitting?"

"Get real, of course I was, do you think I could possibly sit starkers across from a guy with my pussy wide open in front of him without being aware of it? After the rooting you gave me that day I wanted to let you know how I felt. I was just showing you with my body language that when you want it, it's available to you. I don't think I could have made it any clearer than that, do you? Don't tell me you didn't realise why I was doing it?"

"Well I guess I must be just a bit naive, no one's ever been quite so obvious in conveying it to me like that before."

"Look Steve, that couple you were talking to, if she didn't want anyone to see her tits and arse, why would she come to a beach like this and strip off, I mean there are hundreds of miles of beach around Melbourne where you could sunbathe nude and not be seen. Why would people go to Somers where there are other people around if they could go to that beach where we had the threesome. It's because they want to be seen and they want to see others, it's only natural. And him, her husband, if he didn't get a kick out of his wife turning on all these men, do you think he would let her strip off in front of them, of course not. Those two guys who walked past, they're probably up behind those bushes now pulling themselves off because of what I let them see and you know what, I don't really mind because the very thought of it turns me on and makes me feel good, even if they are perves."

Her words were very profound and I have never forgotten what she said to me, even to this day. As usual I had a lot to think about, especially the part about her being available to me when ever I wanted her. The day we had the threesome, I felt no guilt, probably because Helen was there and it wasn't exactly being unfaithful. Now I was feeling guilty and I hadn't even actually done anything yet, but I knew that given the chance I would find it hard not to take her up on her generous invitation.

After we had swum around for a while, we got out and dried ourselves off. Looking around I couldn't see either of the two guys who Liz had exposed herself to and I wondered if she was right about them. She sat herself down and I remained standing

up, drying my hair. She reached up and pulled my togs down, me caught off guard but stepping out of them rather than making a fuss.

"I don't know if Helen told you this?" Liz said.

"But that time at Somers beach was the first time that I ever had an orgasm by having sex with anyone, both with you and with Helen, that's why I want to let you know that if you felt the same way, it would be good for us all to do it again sometime."

"You mean that you've never had an orgasm before then?"

"No, don't be stupid, of course I've had an orgasm before but only my doing it myself or using a vibrator, never with a guy, or a girl if it comes to it."

"But what about Barry, your boyfriend, you've been with him for a couple of years now, surely you must have with him?"

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers