A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 08

Story Info
The Houseboat Adventure (Part 2).
15.5k words
4.72
198.5k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

The Houseboat Adventure ( Part 2): The coming acceptance

After all the afternoon's activities, the evening had become a fairly quiet affair, with us all having the main meal of the day which consisted mainly of sausages with chips and baked beans accompanied by copious amounts of wine and beer. Pepper again gave us all a good hiding at monopoly but with me being able to stay in the game this time until right up to the end.

It had become quite cool in the evening with all of us finding jumpers to wear over our otherwise light clothes. A breeze was blowing in a southerly direction over the lake and at one point we even considered moving the boat around to the other side of the Island to get some protection from this cool wind. We all felt slightly sunburnt, more so even than had we been at the beach. Steve's theory was that the smoothness of the lake reflected the sun so well that it almost doubled the intensity of the rays hitting us. Accordingly, we all agreed to make sure that we put on extra sunblock the following day.

Jane told Pep that as she had won at Monopoly again, she would have to pay a forfeit to us all as a penalty. Pep argued that it was the rest of us who should rightly pay up, as we were all losers. This did seem to have some logic about it but Jane insisted that Pep would have to let the girls do to her, what she had allowed Helen to do, that is let them give her a smoothy. Although this did sound like some sort of fruity milk shake, Pep knew exactly what Jane meant. Looking at Steve she just smiled.

"Well babe, you wouldn't want me to be the odd one out would you?"

"It's not like I really have any say in these matters any way, so you just go and do what you want because you know you usually get your own way anyhow," was his rather terse reply.

Pep bent over towards him and gave him a tickle under his armpit with Liz joining her from the other side. He screamed like a big kid and the laughter that erupted cheated him out of any seriousness he had intended to make in his previous statement.

"Anyway, once we've done Pep, who knows, we might just give you boys a dry shave as well, just so that you don't feel left out either," added Helen.

Next morning we awoke just after daybreak and Helen only remained in bed for a short while before getting up. Because it had stayed cool, she had worn her housecoat to bed, which was very unusual for her. Some of the others were already up and noises could be heard coming from the lounge and galley areas.

She left the louvered door to our cabin open when she went and the door to the toilet that was opposite opened and Liz came out with a towel in her hand. Seeing me awake and lying on my side, she did a stretch and stood at my door saying good morning whilst only just restraining a yawn. She had on a light blue nightgown that was all but transparent. Even though I had been able to see her naked for almost the whole day before and had even been intimate with her twice, this seductive image of her with lovely breasts and fanny only just concealed had an erotic quality about it that actually surpassed that of when she was completely uncovered. My theory that when you remove your clothes, you also to some extent remove your inhibitions came into play as Liz, sensing my wandering eyes, somewhat nervously covered her front with the towel.

"A bit shy are we today Liz?" I asked in the same way that we both now knew only too well.

For the first time, I think, since I had known her, I'm sure that this was the only occasion that I ever saw Liz blush.

Before she could answer, Helen returned, carrying two cups of tea and just managed to squeeze past her, the doorway being very narrow.

"Very sexy nightie Liz, are you trying to turn my man on or something?" she said as she made a not too convincing attempt to pull her towel away.

Liz held on to it tightly as Helen told her that they were going to do an exercise class on the roof deck soon and Pep wanted to know if we were going to take part.

"Is the other Steve joining in?" I asked.

"Pep wants him to but I'm pretty sure that he's still in bed so I don't think so," was Helen's reply.

Liz almost begrudgingly confirmed that she also wanted to be in it and so would leave her shower until after they had all finished.

This early in the morning, my body needed quite a while before it felt up to anything as strenuous as full body exercising so I declined, telling Liz to let Pep know that I might join them later. Helen, after finishing her cuppa, decided to take a shower before exercising which seemed a bit like a waist of time in my book.

Drinking the hot sweet tea had managed to wake me up a fair bit and my thoughts wandered back to the previous day's erotic activities. I know for sure that if I had read all of this in a book as you are now, I would have had some trouble really believing that all these things had actually occurred as I have truly recounted them, but believe me, without one word of a lie, as I live and breath it amazingly did.

Most mornings it was not too unusual for me to wake up with a hard on and today had not been an exception. Often when I was alone or Helen was taking a shower, it was also not too unusual for me to give my old fella a bit of a tug. I normally refrained from making myself come, stopping before that point of no return, (or in the case of wankus interruptus, Helen's return!)

With the ample practice I gave myself, I learnt how to get almost as much mental and physical satisfaction out of these dry runs as if I did climax. I justified this activity by telling myself that rather than masturbating, I was really engaging in a sexual activity that improved my ability to hold off from coming too soon when I did have sex and I suppose in some respects it was actually quite true. In reality though, the worst lie is always the one that you tell to yourself and I knew, as all of you do also, that I really only did it because it felt so good.

Recollecting the previous day's experiences, I certainly had no shortage of mental images on which to keep myself aroused but it still seemed quite unreal that what I had been up to was actually more erotic than anything that I could have conjured up in my imagination. Fact was sometimes stranger than fiction and running back over all those memories of the previous day only served to reinforce this. For example, the most vivid things that came to mind were licking the dip off Helen, Liz and Jane's nipples. Being chocker block up Liz when I sucked it off her tits whilst everyone watched us. Doing it to Liz again on the shore whilst she was also getting her clit attended to by Pep who then in turn, gave me an excellent wrist job, nearly making me come. Poking Helen whilst she fingered a self-pleasuring Jane, not to mention seeing most of them totally nude all day. All of this was almost more than my usually well disciplined self control could handle and I had to ease up on my pulling exercises a bit. It occurred to me that in just one day I had engaged in more sexual activity with more girls than I had done in my first twenty-two years of life.

Although, because of the fact that she was Liz's younger sister, I was purposely trying not to dwell on the image too much, the most erotic memories were the ones concerning little Jane's baptism into it all, especially the part where she was playing with herself with Helen's help while I was giving it to Helen at the same time. As I began to think about seeing her get her cute fanny shaved, I nearly lost my normally well-disciplined self-control, getting almost past that non returnable point. I ceased my self stimulation abruptly, squeezing my old fella tightly at the base, just saving myself the embarrassment of a messy damp patch in the bed that would be have been hard to explain away.

Nearly dozing off again, I became aware that Helen had not returned to our cabin and I couldn't hear the tell tale noises of exercises coming from above, so after putting on some shorts, I went down to the lounge area where I was surprised to find all the girls just sitting around. It was still quite breezy outside and they had decided that it was too cool to start, Pep saying that if the wind dropped, that they might commence a bit later. Helen, who never ceased to amaze me, had only a tee shirt on that just reached down to just above her navel, leaving her arse and smooth vagina exposed. Where as being totally nude now seemed normal or being fully clothed the same, this semi nudity had an erotic quality about it that seemed quite provocative, especially as it was her lower half that was exposed. The others were all completely covered up in one way or the other but Helen's new style of dress didn't seem to be bothering anyone in any way.

We all had breakfast, with Steve joining us, half way through. He hardly even flinched when Helen stood to get him a cup of tea, for the first time revealing her state of dress to him. Although she stood there facing him for almost a full minute with her beautifully exposed lips no further than fifteen inches from his face, he merely continued to debate his theory that as the wind was coming across the lake towards us, if we moved over to the other side of the lake, we might reasonably get some protection from the treed hills behind that bank. His indifferent reaction to Helen's state of nudity was a good sign, I thought, compared to his reactions yesterday.

We all agreed that his theory had some merits, none of us being any the wiser either way. I backed him up, saying moving across might not be such a bad idea anyway so as soon as we were finished with washing up the breakfast things we up anchored and commenced the twenty-minute voyage across.

The water was surprisingly choppy and we had to stow some loose articles away as a few bits and pieces fell off benches and the table as soon as we started moving.

Quite a few others must have had the same good idea as there were about five or six boats there to my reckoning, all fairly close to each other. We managed to set anchor at the end of the row and after sorting ourselves out, we decided to try our luck with a bit of fishing with some hand lines that were on board. The new agreed order of dress for the girls was to be the sarong, with only Pep being the odd one out, having on her one piece cossy with a pair of track suit pants over them. Helen kept her tee shirt on and wore the sarong as a skirt which she did only as a concession to the fact that we were now amongst many other lake inhabitants.

The air temperature this side was much warmer, with the tree-covered hills behind us, as Steve had predicted, effectively cutting down most of the cool breeze. The sun even made a short appearance, which gave us all hope of the day possibly clearing up. At least it wasn't raining which would have dampened our spirits somewhat. Using only a bit of left over sausage as bait, Jane managed to catch a rather large and ugly eel which sent the other girls into a bit of a panic when she pulled it aboard.

Steve, with the aid of one of our dish towels got the hook out of it's mouth but it slid out of his grip and slithered around the front deck floor for a while until to the girls relief, it disappeared over the side. This sudden upheaval certainly put a damper on the girl's fishing enthusiasm, leaving just Steve and myself as the sole members of the angling squad.

The next houseboat along was the very same one we had been alongside at the Island the previous day. Funny enough, we soon realised that none of us even had noticed that it had gone before, but the plump lady in her pink togs (with the attached built in skirt) gave us all a wave after her daughter started pointing over at us, making her aware of our presence. Neither Steve or I had any success in the fishing activities so we all just sat around the lounge reading or talking for the next few hours until, at last the sun finally showed it's face. The lake had smoothed off a fair bit as well and about half the boats had moved off in various directions across the now calm and almost pond like waters. It seemed that although there was safety in numbers, most of the people there did not relish the company of too many others for too long. I suppose this was the reason why they had probably chosen this type of break instead of going to a crowded beach or campsite.

Steve suggested that if the girls were going to strip off again today, it might be a good idea if we also found our own quiet and hopefully private spot as well. He seemed almost keen on the idea and his suggestion almost an invitation which was a big change from his previous attitude the day before. Again we up anchored and cruised around, keeping close to the shore of the lake this time until we found a sheltered cove on the same side of the lake that we were already on. This quiet little spot appeared to have been fortunately overlooked by all the other migrating houseboats. Being a bit hungry, I made the suggestion that we have an early lunch but Pep said that we should get our exercises over and done before we ate. As it had warmed up a lot in the last half hour she deliberated that there was no time like the present and headed up to the roof deck with the girls all following her.

Steve and I looked at each other and with him shrugging his shoulders, we also tagged along. Pep took off her track suit pants and without even waiting for any of the others, completely peeled off her orange togs. Steve didn't even bat an eyelid and acted as if this was all absolutely normal to him. The shock value of her new state of dress made my mouth go dry as it often did in times of mental stress. I didn't even notice that by the time I was able to produce a bit of spit, except for Steve, the rest of them had followed her lead, all disposing of their sarongs (and Helen, her tee shirt) and were now all as nature intended.

I started to sit myself down in one of the deck chairs but Pep, using her firmest schoolteacher voice, told me to get back in line. Steve was already there but in the front row, Liz, Helen and I forming the back one. Pep said that if any of us needed to put on sun lotion, now would be a good time. Helen asked me to go back down to our cabin and get her Hawaiian coconut bottle for her so I climbed back down bringing some towels back up with me when I returned. I did Helen's and Liz's backs for them while Steve did Pep's and Jane's.

Considering that only yesterday he wanted to excuse himself when seeing the girls stripped off, today he could only be described as enthusiastic when it came to applying this protective cover to the girls, even being so brave as to doing Jane's little titties when she provocatively arched her back and pointed them at him, almost daring him to touch her there. I must admit that this made me very jealous. Jane from behind looked even younger with her hair done in two very neat plats, now even more so giving the impression of a thirteen-year-old schoolgirl. Also, while we had been sitting around waiting for a change in the weather that morning, Helen had done Pep's long red hair in the same fashion. This look also suited her, but more importantly, it now made it almost impossible for her to cover herself up as she had done the previous day. Having her hair in this style presented her lovely small but pointy breasts on full display and her nipples still remained as nice, pert and shinny as I had remembered then the day before. It was also fairly obvious that whilst not shaving off all her pubes, she had removed it totally around her lip area, leaving just a small tuft of red curly hair perched above her lovely big outer lips. Like Jane, you could still not see any sign of her inner lips, but the nice double ewe outline of her plump outer ones certainly made up for it.

I knew that if I took my shorts off now I would be sure to embarrass myself, so I left them on, as had Steve and nobody made any reference to the fact. We started off doing general stretching movements and were soon in positions where we were standing up and touching the ground in front of our toes. This was not as easy as I had remembered it to be when I had done it the last time at school but it got easier when Pep told us to spread our legs and we didn't have to keep our feet together as now it wasn't as far to bend down. Jane was in front of me, between Helen and myself and by looking up when she went down, for the first time I got a good look at her from behind as she bent over with her legs spaced wide apart. Although her outer lips were now separated, her inner ones appeared just like rolls of loosely rolled skin with a small button at one end. Her fanny entrance looked just like her beautiful little butt hole, both round, open and inviting. They made up an almost a matching pair. Feeling my tightening shorts take the strain, I found it hard to believe that anything my size could ever invade such a small space but if it were ever to happen, I reckoned this would be an ideal position to give me any real chance of success. Jane, being so flexible managed to look backwards between her legs as she bent forward, giving us a big smile as she did, her two plats sweeping the deck each time. Like her sister, I suspected she knew just how much she was showing and I'm sure she opened up even wider, remaining in the down position for much longer than necessary just to make sure we all got a good look.

It was almost a relief when Pep got us all to sit down with our legs out in front of us and then try to touch our toes in this new position. Steve was sitting right in front of Pep and I was wondering how he was holding up seeing as I had not done too well at the arousal stakes so far. I was starting to feel in control again until Pep, still in this new sitting down position, swung both legs outwards until they were almost in a straight line across her body, very much like she was doing the splits. She now placed her hands on her knees and brought her legs forward and together again, bending down at the waist until her hands were now touching her toes. I knew that this was just about anatomically impossible for me to do so I didn't even bother to attempt it, continuing to keep my legs stretched out in front of me. Jane managed it with ease, Helen almost made it as well but Liz's poor effort was not much better than I could have done.

Steve, like me just sat and watched as Pep repeated more of these moves. With her legs now in the horizontal stretched out position, her plump outer lips had parted, finally making it possible for me to see what lay beneath. The rays of the sun, glistened as they reflected the wetness of this, up to now, well hidden place. I knew that although she was trying to give the impression of being completely at ease with her new found state of undress, the excitement of showing herself this way was obviously more than she was able to conceal. I wondered if she was aware of the fact that she was so wet down there and if any of the others had also noticed that beautifully moist little target which I just couldn't keep my eyes off of.

The title of the article in which Helen's photos had appeared, "From Prude to Nude" came to mind, as she continued to move her legs to and fro. Had she been wearing her togs, I'm almost certain that she would not have attempted such a blatantly overt maneuver in front of us guys but true to my theory, when the clothes disappear, so do the inhibitions. Again, it never ceased to amazed me just how exhibitionist women could become when all is revealed. It seems that when they have their clothes on, it is their sole duty to keep as much hidden as possible, yet when nude, the reverse is true and they have to show as much as possible. It also couldn't go unnoticed that the closeness to a body of water like the ocean or this lake, also seemed to act as a catalyst in ridding females of their clothes along with their inhibitions.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers