A Remarkable Experience Ch. 2

Story Info
Molly & Brooke explore each other more fully.
627 words
3.91
29k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enfuego
enfuego
3 Followers

Molly and I (I am Brooke), after she finished her dance recital that still sends shivers up my spine today got into my car. Molly had changed into skin tight knee length blue skirt and a white silk blouse which promoted her I am young innocent and tantalizing and you want to fuck me look. Which of course I did. When we in the car Molly and I talked for awhile about how her dance had turned me on and everything else that we were thinking about.

Finally I suggested that we go back to my place and I would make her that dinner I promised. The car ride took about 30 min, but neither of us minded. I had turned the AC up all the way claiming that I was burning up, when actually I was comfortable. By doing that Molly's breasts started to become nipply. And her nipples became rock hard and erect and showed through her strategically planned silk white blouse. About 5 min. into the ride Molly had picked up my right had from my thigh and started to run her delicate fingers over the outline and veins of my hand.

She then placed my hand onto her knee and slowly slid it up her thigh. She let go of my hand mid thigh to let me determine if I wanted this to carry on or not. I of course slowly slid my hand up her milky white thigh caressing it as I went along. Every inch or so Molly would let out a passionate moan that made my heart jump. Finally I had reached her lingerie. It was silk and lacey, but that's all I could determine, because I was still driving and I didn't want to crash the car. So I slid my fingers underneath her underwear and slowly moved my fingers up and down across her mound and finally separated her lips. My hand gently found her clit and started massaging it in circular motions, by now Molly was pumping her hips to my motions and grabbing onto the hand rest. Molly propped her feet onto the dash and spread her legs apart to give me more room to work. Finally I moved my middle finger down to her drenched pussy and slowly slid it in. Molly let out a howl of ecstasy.

I could tell by just a few pumps and Molly would be over the top. I had now noticed that Molly had unbuttoned her silk blouse and was fondling her breasts. That sight alone made me want to cum on the spot. SO instinctively I added two more fingers into Molly's hole. I started to get faster and faster. Soon Molly was moaning loudly and she couldn't stop. Then the floodgates opened and she came over and over. While she came I kept pumping harder each time my fingers thrust into her.

Finally we pulled into my driveway and Molly couldn't take it anymore she had come about 10 times within 30 min. Once I parked I wanted to taste her sweet juices. I propped her up against the window and spread her legs and started to lap up all the richness. I spread her lips once again and sucked on her swollen lips and then shoved my tongue up her twat. Molly wrapped her legs around my head and pushed me into her. Molly started to cum in wave after wave. It was if she had never cum before.

Finally I pulled away from her and I had a doughnut of cum circling my mouth. Molly pulled my mouth to hers and liked her cum off of my mouth in long slow strokes of her tongue. Molly whispered into my ear "Wait until it's your turn."

enfuego
enfuego
3 Followers