A Reprobate in Russia Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Yana up to stand in front of me and took her in my arms for another long passionate kiss.

I gently positioned Yana around me and turned to lay down on the bed. Irina was sprawled on the other side of the bed her eyes gazing half opened into the mirror reflecting yet another tableau of sex and desire.

Her hand was at her pussy, two fingers furiously rubbing each side of her hood, as the middle finger flicking her clit, occasionally stretching into herself.

Her eyes glanced up and met mine in the mirror. She smiled and turned back to lay on her side facing us.

The spell of watching Irina broken, I lay again on my back and pulled Yana onto me. She quickly grabbed the cock she loved so much and plunged herself down onto me.

Yana had her own special way of fucking on top. Leaning on her hands she would alternately rock back and forth and then up and down on my cock. I again began moaning.... And turned to look at Irina laying next to me, her hand still between her legs.

I gently moved Yana to a more upright position. I then reached over and pulled Irina's hips up to me.

Irina quickly grasped my desire and brought her sex to my face. Holding onto the headboard, she began riding my mouth as my tongue as I feasted on her.

Yana was continuing to ride my cock faster and faster. I moved her hands up to her sister and she reached around and began mauling Irina's breasts.

It never took Yana long to cum and it happened even faster this time. She began fucking me hard, her own guttural climax sounds soon filling the room, until she collapsed against her sister's back, gasping for breath.

Irina leaned back against her sister and as I looked up between her thin thighs, I watched her kiss her sister yet again.

I eased Irina off my face and let Yana lay against me. My cock had somehow become numbed to all the fucking and remained hard as I slid out of her.

I gently turned Yana onto her back and she lay side by side with her smaller and dark haired sister.

I moved down to the foot of the bed and began licking Irina again while my other hand played with Yana's pussy.

As Irina began to moan loudly, I moved the attention of my tongue to her sister's sex. I pulled Yana's hand down to Irina's pussy and she began to manipulate Irina's clit and pussy.

This continued for some time as first one and then the other would approach orgasm. I could not decide which pussy tasted the best, both dripping with their sexual excitement. They occasionally would turn and begin kissing as Irina nestled in her older sister's arm. But there was one more fantasy I had held for this night and I now proceeded to make it a reality.

I stood up and gently moved Yana sideways on the bed. I then positioned Irina on top of her larger sister, her face at Yana's pussy, in the classic 69 position.

I knew from our previous experience that Yana loved giving oral sex to another woman and she quickly pulled Irina's sex to her and began to lick and tongue the luscious cunt that was on her face.

I have no idea what, if any, experience Irina had in this kind of sex, but she did not hesitate for a second and reciprocated by attacking Yana's pussy with her mouth and tongue.

I did not know where to look as I slid the rubber off my now greasy cock and slowly played with it. Somewhere in the limited functioning level of my brain was the knowledge that these were sisters...... and they were actually eating each other out before my eyes.

I first stood up by Yana face and moved my cock between her mouth and her sister's pussy. Yana did not hesitate for a second, sucking my cock in and then, as I pulled out of her incredible mouth, resuming her attack on Irina's sex.

I moved to the other side of the bed and knelt next to Irina's face. Her eyes were closed as she licked and sucked on Yana's clit. I rubbed the wet tip of my cock against her face and attempted to maneuver it near Yana's cunt.

But after struggling to somehow kneel and enter Yana with out dislodging her sister from on top of her, I finally gave up and just lay down next to them. I resumed gently playing with my cock again while caressing the girls, probing orifices with my fingers where ever I found them, occasionally glancing to the incredible scene being played out on my in the mirror.

Yana was the first to cum again. Her thighs began shaking spasmodically, deep guttural cries from deep with her but muffled against Irina's pussy as she tried to keep her mouth on Irina's sex.

When Yana finally flinched at Irina's attempts to continue sucking and licking her now ultra sensitive clit, Irina sat up part way and while watching her self in the mirror, pushed her sex down hard as Yana renewed her feast on her pussy.

It seemed to take only a few seconds until she flung her head back and screamed as she ground her sex into Yana's mouth. Her orgasm and screaming stretched on and on until she finally almost violently pulled herself off and collapsed on the bed.

I lay motionless...almost holding my breath in rapt attention to the incredible events that had just occurred in my bed.

The girls both crawled up next to me and Yana began to pump my cock with her hand. I quickly began to respond but just as I was going to yank her hand off, Yana bent down and began to suck my cock again, her tongue rolling over the head of my cock and down the shaft before finally swallowing it whole, her lips pressed against the base of it.

Irina moved her self around watching her sister suck and lick my cock; finally grabbing it for herself and she began to suck me.

By now, I was beyond control and before Yana could regain it for herself, I exploded into Irina's mouth. My own deep aching moans now filled the room, rivaling even Irina's screams.

I felt like a hooked bass as I began flopping around on the bed, almost doubled up from the feelings coming from my cock. Irina refused to relinquish her mouth's hold on me, swallowing each spasm in turn, the cum leaking from the seal on her lips around the shaft of my cock.

Unable to withstand the intensity any further, I finally pried her mouth off of me and collapsed back on the bed. Yana quickly attempted to take my cock into her own mouth again, but I squirmed away from her, laughing as her face took on a look of disappointment that she could not swallow my cum.

As I lay there slowly recovering, the sisters again nestled in my arms and we shared some gentle, affectionate kisses until finally, Irina slowly slid off the bed and started for the bath. Her legs wobbled in exaggerated but not entirely facetious reflection of the draining experience we had all just shared.

I crawled off the bed and held her hard, young naked body against me just one more time. We were joined by Yana before I reluctantly let them both go off the shower.

I lay back on the bed, in utter exhaustion and satisfaction. And when they returned to the room and began putting their clothes back on, I staggered into my own shirt and jeans. I stuffed the stack of rubles I had managed to collect into Irina's tight jeans, and did the same for Yana, albeit a much smaller stack.

Yana later told me Irina needed the money to lease an apartment for herself and her soon to be husband. It was only a couple months later Yana reported that Irina was happy and expecting her first child, but she sent warm kisses my way, which Yana cheerfully delivered on her behalf.

And Yana? Well..... Yana still likes sex.

*

Postscript: This diary was originally written several months ago. Since then, work has resulted in my leaving that part of Russia and I am now in Moscow. Yesterday, I received a text message from Yana. She and her sister, now five months pregnant, want to come visit me in Moscow. I think I just may send them the train fare. -KC

12