A Restless Night Without You Ch. 02

Story Info
Letters between a woman and the marine she loves.
1.7k words
4
9.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love,

How more formal could you get by attending a formal charity ball run by the government? Yes! I forgot, an army run charity ball for Christmas. Two months ago on our first date we took me to Laserquest, a fun lasertag game with vests and guns. You kicked everyone's ass and showed that adults could still have fun without feeling childish. However .. every date after that had been exactly that.. fun. No formal dinners and no serious themes. It left me laughing but I wanted more, I wanted you.

Each time I'd invite you up to my apartment after a date and you would politely decline. Two months had passed and about 15 dates. I wanted you more than that night at the nightclub, I could tell that you wanted me too, but you where holding back. I couldn't understand why.

This night will forever be etched into my mind. The trees where laced with yellow lights, dancing in the icy cold winds like fairies. You held down your dress hat down as we rushed towards the entrance. You laughed as I slipped on my high heels and you stopped the fall that would have bruised my ass for two weeks. Lucky for me my body was caught by Mr. Honorable. I remember feeling those muscles underneath the fabric of your dress uniform. If I thought you looked good in casual clothes, you looked ever better in a dress uniform.

I looked up at you, and found myself watching your eyes, looking into the flame there, the thing that broke your discipline, the thing that made you quiver when I asked for more. You had held back each time, as if you wanted to know something. As if there was something you needed to understand before we finally made love. I wanted more. I wanted you. I wanted this to be taken to the next level, and you had the keys for that locked floor. I wasn't used to having the guy steer the relationship like this, and I knew that it was because something was special here.

I almost swooned at the dress uniform, I should have fainted because it looked that stunning on you. Fainting defiantly would have reflected how you affected me in that uniform. We exited the car I looked around to get my bearings.

Instead the harsh wind bashed me in the side like a taekwondo kick in the Olympic games. Maybe more like a football player taking out the quarterback after breaking the defense lines. The winter was a harsh one. You got me in the door, and you held it open for some others behind me. I thought of how sweet that was.

This is where I met James, your best friend and his wife Trish. She was heavy with child, and she seemed to glow from within. I didn't feel jealous, but the blond beauty did have quite the outgoing charm. You and him went off to get drinks and after Trish reminded James of no alcohol we chatted about you, she seemed very protective and somewhat questioning in my position with you. I didn't mind, I knew they where your friends, as you had mentioned Trish and James several times.

Everyone was wearing the most expensive dresses, some long and silky and others poofed up like peacocks. You made sure that I knew you thought I was the most beautiful woman there. As the night wore on, we mingled with the generals, the commanding officers and they all seemed very eager to meet me. In two months of time I'd been mentioned about quite a bit, it was a little odd for me to be addressed so much like family, even though I'd never met anyone there before. You always said that your family was the army, and it seemed to ring true. You spoke with a regal ease and as the night wore on and my single glass dwindled. I made sure I was the one driving home, but you didn't have anything to drink.

Finally it seemed was time to go, after a meal, drinking, more talking and some speeches. You seemed to grow restless at around 11:30 when the party said it was over at 11:00. I smiled as you pulled me subtlety towards the door. I waved goodbye to the men I was talking to. James and Trish watched us go, and they seemed to be pleased with themselves. James looked rather smug and Trish looked at her husband, patting his hand and kissing him. I didn't know what it was about me that made them so happy. Maybe it was the memories of being like us.

I was sidekicked in the face with the ice storm... again. Ice flakes hit my pain painfully and numbed my lips almost instantly, the white breath we exhaled was washed away with the howling winds. It whipped my hair and tossed it out of the pins, my ties flew off and where lost in the snow. You said you'd get me another one, I didn't mind, they where from the dollar store. You got me to the car and for a few minutes we blasted the heat and shivered.

"Human Popsicles." You called us.

You reached over to touch my leg and told me that I did well. You where impressed at how patient I was. I was surprised how warm your fingers where, and I realized you had your dress gloves on. You took them off and gave them to me. I put them on a shivered my ass off.

I felt relieved as I took the proverbial filing cabinet from my ass and slouched relaxing in the heated car, still shivering slightly. I looked up at you, and your short hair was damp with snowflakes. You seemed to relax aswell, as my voice mentioned a few of his friends and some of the generals. I avoided mentioned my opinion about some of them, as many likened to the drink and it was easy to see that the event was finally some formal fun for them.

Safe to drive? I asked and you nodded. As much as I wanted to drive my own car. But you insisted. You hadn't had anything to drink.

I leaned back and put on my seatbelt as we turned onto the freeway. But you missed both my exits, I didn't really notice because we where talking about the recent debates in politics. When the car slowed it wasn't at my apartment, but yours.

"I want you to come up."

The second your door closed you had pressed along me, kissing me with an untamed lust I hadn't felt since the night we met on that ratty dance floor. You where pressing your pelvis on mine and I was groaning your name. I felt your erection pressing on my and I sighed in appreciation. He had my hands pinned to the door, above my head kissing me with passion.

I was already wet and ready, I was already dragging you towards the hall, I didn't know where the bedroom was, but for me the floor would have done. You said you had to do this right. You dragged your fingers into my hair and I felt them tangle as you chuckled lightly, breathlessly. You lifted my skirt and brought yourself close to me, I could only tremble as you took away the only barrier between you and me.

This was when I pulled up up by the hair, and smiled at you. Your brown eyes looking almost animal in the dim light. I couldn't help but feel a pang of wondrous lust, drunk on my own power. You took me by the hips and placed me atop the counter, and let me attempt to undo the golden buttons on the left and right sides of the uniform. I narrowed my eyes in frustration as I almost swore at the thing.

"You are wearing too much. Get these damn things off."

I was gripping your uniform and you removed it from you and tossed it on the floor. You came down on your knees again and used your mouth on me. I was on the brink as tears welled in my eyes, as I crested and moaned loud enough to make myself blush. My toes pointed outwards, and I arched my back. You rose, as I wrapped my arms atop your shoulders, and encompassed your lips. You carried me to the bedroom and placed me on the bed, when I finally kicked off my heels, and was working on my dress, you reached over and undid the zipper, and ripped the shoulder strap, but it was finally off and flying across the room.

"You are the only one who makes my lose my control." You said as you nibbled my earlobe.

That night I thought I had died and gone to heaven, the room was dark other than the dim light from the living room. I heard to ripping some foil and then in a quick pause you where on top of me again, making love to my neck with your lips. You said I tasted of vanilla and mint. You left me shivering, and not from the cold. You dragged your hands from my breasts to my hips and placed yourself at my wet entrance.

You finally joined our bodies and then you pulled away. Coming forth again, we both let out a sigh as finally we came together. Finally you began to move and we made love like the world was ending tomorrow. As I crested and clamped around you, I closed my eyes. You said my name, and demanded.

"Stay with me, I want to see your eyes glaze as I make you come."

I looked at you, and finally I arched my back up, and moved myself into you. Finally coming after waiting so long. You shivered and groaned, as you came inside you said the most beautiful thing. I wasn't sure what it was, but I think you gasped out.

I love you.

Afterwards, hot and tired on your bed, while I traced my finger over your chest and played with the sparse hair you had there. You said softly in my ear as you nibbled on the earlobe that you wanted me to stay for breakfast. You wanted me to stay for a long time.

The only reply to the question was a yes.