A Return to Heaven

Story Info
A return visit to where he first publicly played.
1.6k words
4.13
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in the hotel room and we have both changed, kneeling on the floor Mistress goes over her rules with me.

"Number one, keep your head bowed unless spoken to by me or by anyone else."

"Number two, you will call me Mistress at all times in front of everyone, non BDSM or the U-Bahn or in the club."

"Number three, you will be toilet trained tonight, so please remember you will be under my control when your need for a toilet comes up."

"Number four, know the way I like you and I will do what I want when I want with you. If you're not happy with something, you may voice your opinion, the only thing that will stop me is your safe word."

"Do you understand and if you listen closely and abide by my rules you will be fine? I'm proud of you."

"Yes Mistress, I understand and it's an honour to be lead here by you."

We cover ourselves up as much as possible trying not to embarrass ourselves, or that the Manager in the lobby would think badly of us. For the most part we travel via the trains to the fetish club, we have been looking forward to this for so so so long now. With head bowed, I always was respectful of Mistress on the trip and the few times, in which I had to say Mistress, they were always caught by someone's ear. Everyone in Germany spoke English as long as it was the word 'Mistress'.

At the second last stop Mistress asked me to lower my jacket and make sure my collar was visible to anyone and that I am to walk behind her when we get off the train. We get off the train and walk to the correct exit emerging right at the club. Mistress turns round and clips the leash around me as we take the first step up the stairs to the street.

We walk into the club and the bouncer smiles at us.

"You are from Ireland, yes?"

You smile and reply and we walk by. I pay the money and take your coat off and give it to the cloakroom and then hand mine in. You tug at my leash and I follow you up the stairs. We sit quietly together looking at everyone around us. I'm up all the time to get you drinks although I'm drinking slightly slower than normal.

In the middle of conversation, you take my hand and begin to suck on two of my fingers, my cock instantly hardens and you smile as you see it, you keep sucking for about five minutes before you take them out of your mouth you look at me.

"You think I was sucking them for you, pleasure me whore, I want your fingers in me."

I slowly, with my wet fingers begin to play with your pussy lips. I don't understand why you sucked on my fingers as you are soaking already. I keep playing with you but notice that although you love it, there is something different, something distant. I look at you more closely and I realise you haven't looked at me since I started playing with you, I lift my head up slightly your looking at a guy standing at the bar with no top and and you haven't moved your eyes from him.

"Mistress, is he good looking?"

"Shut up whore and continue."

I finish my duty and Mistress orgasms. My hand is soaked with her cum and I'm so happy when Mistress allows me to clean my own hand. Once I'm clean I ask if I can go to the toilet.

"Go to the bar, buy that man and myself a drink, get yourself a pint of water and down it then you may go."

I do as Mistress tells me and I tell the young man whom it is from, I then down my pint of water and instantly my bladder gives up. I swiftly walk to the bathroom almost want to grab my crotch to stop on oncoming urine. Luckily enough I get to bathroom and to undo my pants quickly. Sweet relief. I wash my hands and scurry back to Mistress.

As I walk back I see the young man kissing your boots then leaving into the back room. You smile at me and grab my leash. You pull me close and kiss me deeply, looking into my eyes.

"I am your Mistress owner and lover, you know I will not bring harm to you?"

My body shivers at the thought of what comes next

"Yes Mistress I understand."

You lead me into the back room where the young man is standing, you push me onto the furniture and tell me to strip my pants off and bend over the unit. You lock my cuffs and then, tie a small bit of string around my piercing to the ring in the hole of the unit. I can hardly move, the only part of me able to move is my hips and with each move of that my cock ring is pulled gently.

The young man takes off his pants and you slide a condom onto his cock.

"Whore, this is Hans."

With that, his hard cock slides into you. I squirm seeing my Mistress pleasured by someone else, I want to break free and I want to do it so much instead of him. Who is he to do that to my beautiful owner? I can see it and its been going on for twenty minutes. Mistress' face is red and she has reached orgasm three times with him inside her. He hasn't yet.

Mistress stops and pulls his cock out.

"Hans my whore, loves the taste of my wet pussy. You should have seen him earlier lick it off my fingers, I think he wants more."

With that, Hans moves over to me and puts his cock in my face. I can see in his face that although he loved his time being inside Mistress, that this is not something he would normally like to do. However, he was doing it for my owner. Mistress gets my head and rams it down his shaft, I gag and splutter on his cock, it is much smaller than mine but still I am not used to being forcibly sent down on a man's cock.

I begin licking his cock, smelling it, and now the disgust of what I'm doing has left me. His cock tastes so good. It is covered in Mistress' sweat and cum and I want more of it. "You little whore, you want my taste that much. Well, I think you deserve it then as only a whore should."

Mistress takes Hans out of my line of sight and I hear her talking German to him.

Mistress then comes to me and pulls up her skirt. She looks at me lovingly and says, "well you get to taste me and you'll get fucked, it is a good night for you." She then tells me to start licking her pussy I ravish it, its tastes so good.

"Is it I or the taste of cock you like?"

"Mistress it's you, I love your taste."

"Well that's good because you're not going to taste cock where it is about to go."

With that, I feel something slide into my ass cheeks. It is slimy and wet but smooth. She leans down to me. "Don't worry whore, I put a new condom on his cock."

I moan as I feel it go deep inside me, and my tongue is forced inside Mistress deeper. I catch from the corner of my eye, an audience of people now watching me as I'm degraded and humiliated. It doesn't take long for Mistress to orgasm once more, and then for Hans to cum in my ass. It is a total new sensation for me and I can feel the pre cum on my cock dribbling down the string.

Mistress releases me and kisses me deeply, not caring for what I taste of, then whispers with almost a quiver or tear in her voice,

"I'm very proud of what you have become under me and I'm proud of you today."

With that I warm rush goes through my body and I am in heaven, I feel like I've left my body and everything is at a heightened sense. All I remember from there for the next hour is people thanking Mistress, thanking me, other Mistresses asking questions about how she trained me and if only they could find one like me. This is of course what she translates for me. We are bought a couple of drinks.

We head home late enough its bout three am. We were covered up but it was warm enough as it was still summer so was okay for Mistress, especially in her skirt. We arrived into the room and I ask if I can shower.

"You may."

I go for the shower and I'm in it washing myself, brushing my teeth and cleaning myself up before I go to bed, when Mistress walks in naked. She comes into the shower and takes me in her arms. She looks at me lovingly.

"Please Graham, make love to me."

With that, we slowly make love in the shower, the hot water across our bodies until I cum all inside her. My hot cum reaches deep inside her as she tilts her head back and screams in ecstasy. We dry each other off and go to bed, lying in each other's arms.

*

NB: I want to dedicate this story to someone very special in my life, someone I love and care about a great deal. I wrote this story for her and was also her comments that gave me courage to put this up. Thank you, you know who you are :* . I love you