A Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But dad, why do you work so hard? I mean you even left me behind just for this job of yours, is it that more important than staying with me?” I asked teary eyed.
“I... I am truly sorry darling if I hurt you with me leaving, you don’t know how much I it hurt me leaving you behind. But I gave you the decision to stay or come remember?”
“I know dad, but you really haven’t answered my question.” He turned around, looked me directly in the eyes and for the first time I saw the emptiness and loneliness in his heart as he spoke.
“My work is not more important than you darling, I just wanted the best for you, I wanted you to have the best of everything, I didn’t want to be a failure of a dad, I didn’t want you to be unhappy, that’s why I made the decision to accept that job offer to move to Tokyo. That would give you a chance of a better life, a wonderful life, a bright future where you can choose to be anything you want to be” he started sobbing.
“But dad, you wouldn’t have failed me; you don’t know how much I treasured our relationship. When you left it was like a part of me was taken away. Yes I grew up with everything there for me, but I feel incomplete. I needed you dad. I yearned for you to be there for me. It was you that I wanted to come hug me when I felt sad, to come to all my swimming competitions and cheer for me in the stands, and watch me go down the stairs wearing my prom dress as my date came to pick me up and you’d give him that talk, and most especially I wanted you to be one to run to when I had my heart broken.” I started to cry. Dad came over and put his arms around me.
“Lyndie, I am truly sorry for all the wrong I did to you, I promise you I’ll make amends for everything starting today. You’re with me now and I’ll be damned if I let you out of my life again.”
“Really daddy?” I looked up staring straight into his beautiful green eyes with tears running down my face.
“I promise darling!” as he hugged me so tight.
Sitting down for dinner, my dad made several Japanese dishes, that I can’t even pronounce or even spell their names; although each one of them delicious.
“Dad you still haven’t answered; why you don’t have a girlfriend?” he laughed when I brought that topic up again during dinner.
“Well sweetie, I guess I just haven’t met the right woman.”
“But dad don’t you get lonely? When was the last time you had someone in bed with? Don’t tell me it was mom?” he almost chocked on a piece of chicken when I said that.
“Lyndie, I don’t believe you would ask your father that.” He said with an almost commanding tone when he finally got his composure back.
“Dad, I’m 20 years old, you may have forgotten that since you left.” I shot back at him.
“I’m sorry dear; it just surprised me hearing that coming from you. I still remember my little girl calling for me when she was in trouble.”
“To answer your question sweetie, I haven’t really thought about those things much. Yes baby your mom would have been the last person I went to bed with. But enough about my uneventful love life, how about you dear any boyfriend I should know about? “I guess it was inevitable that he would ask that question, after all I asked him about his.
“I got engaged dad.” But before I could continue he blurted out a “Congratulations dear, who’s the lucky guy?” I simply shook my head at him and he gave me a puzzled look as I continued with what I was about to say.
“I got engaged, but I broke it off. I caught him in bed with my best friend, my slut of a best friend. Just because I wouldn’t sleep with him.” I started crying. My dad quickly rushed over to my side and gave me a hug.
“I’m really sorry dear, he was an idiot for ever hurting you, and you don’t deserve a guy like him. When did this all happen?” he asked while holding me in his arms. I felt so secure in those arms, like nothing in the world mattered, time stood still, all my worries faded into nothing just being in those wonderful arms. I finally came back from my dreamland and managed a “couple of weeks ago dad.”
“Dad, I want to take a break from college for a while and live here with you. Is that ok? I said softly, still hugging him.
“There’s nothing I would ever want more than to have you living here darling.” He said with a smile, hugging me even tighter.
“Oh sweetie, before I forget, I need to go to the office tomorrow for a while. I just need to pick up a few papers that I forgot to bring home. Then I’ll be yours for the rest of the week. Will you be ok here by yourself for a couple of hours?” he suddenly said, while we were cleaning up the dishes. “Sure thing dad, but could you take me shopping after; if I’m going to stay here, I need to buy a few more things daddy.” I told him. Looking at him with eyes that begged
“Of course sweetie, anything you want.”
“Thanks daddy. I love you!”
“I love you too sweetie!”
After dinner we went to the living room and chatted awhile, catching up on everything and all the small details of what happened with my life while he was away from me and his life here in a country where he had no friends no family. All the while I snuggled up to him like I used to do when I was I was little kid. He had his arms around me all that time and I felt so happy to finally have my dad back in my life; my father who I adored and thought the world of. It was getting late and the jet lag was finally getting to me so we headed up our rooms for the night after saying our goodnights and another tight hug from my dear ol’ dad I finally laid down on my bed; quickly falling asleep.
I heard the door slide open and slide close again. Opening my eyes I saw daddy, wearing a robe coming over to my bed. “What is it dad?” I asked
“I can’t simply stay away from you baby” he responded with a low soft tone almost hypnotic.
He quickly sat on my bed and reached out his hand to embrace me, he then leaned in to smoothly give me a quick peck on the lips. I was surprised but I didn’t move. He leaned in again and this time kissed me longer, nibbling my lower lip sucking it a little and letting his tongue dance on my moist lips. I felt the electricity shot through my body and I started kissing back, slowly opening my mouth and letting his tongue playfully into my mouth, I returned the favour and flicked my tongue in and around his warm mouth. Slowly his hands were roaming my body which sent shivers down my spine. I moaned into his mouth, “mmmm,” His big hands caressing my curves slowly inching their way to my soft perky mounds of flesh, gently he grabbed one of them and started fondling through the thin fabric of my nightgown, I could feel my nipples getting harder and harder as he did the same gentle massage on my other breast. Slowly he started lifting my sleepwear, I in turn helped him by raising my hands and letting him pull it over my head and shoulders as he tossed it down on the floor in a ruffled pile. He quickly leaned in again to kiss me slowly caressing his hands down my neck to my bosom taking them in his hands and massaging them playing with my nipples with his thumb and index finger as he kept kissing me with so much passion, I could feel his very soul trying to take hold of me wrapping me in its essence making me his and his alone. Slowly he laid me back down on the bed gently kissing my neck down planting soft kisses along the way to my waiting mounds of flesh ready to be devoured into his wanting mouth. He traced his tongue around my breasts, leaving a trail of warm saliva coating my entire breast making circles with his tongue on my areola the quickly sucking my nipples into his mouth while he played with my other nipple between his fingers. “Mmmmmmm” escapes my mouth as he kept sucking on my nipple making me squirm in delight. It felt so wonderful having my breasts massaged and caressed like that. Slowly his hands drifted down to my hips, slowly tracing the outline of my panties around my waist. He then hook his fingers on the sides and slipped off my panties, I gently lifted my back of the mattress to help ease off my now soaked panties. He slowly trailed his lips along the sides of my thighs down to the centre of my womanhood. Slowly spreading my legs he kneeled down between my legs and said. “I love you baby” Before I could respond he dove down into my warm moistened lips and I let out a sigh and screamed “Oh god!” he started licking my juices, darting his tongue on my pussy lips up and down my slit, slowly pushing his tongue inside me sending me quivering and panting as the sensations swirled around my head. He started licking my clit, while I gasp raising my legs out spreading them more for him to lick and do what he wanted to my now dripping pussy. “That feels so good daddy” I moaned as his tongue was playing on my pussy and clit sending me waves of powerful erotic pleasures then suddenly I felt it, I started bucking and shouting “Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, Yes, Yes Yes, Oh god! Griping the sheets with both hands I felt the sudden rush of my orgasm flood through me like the gates of a dam had burst sending waves upon waves of flowing water down the stream. I felt like my juices flowing like it never before, and my dad kept licking and sucking every last bit of my juices as my orgasm finally hit its end. I lay gasping exhausted from what has been the best orgasm I had in my entire life. As the ecstasy of the immense rush of pleasure finally subsided i simply uttered; “I love you daddy” in soft whisper.
“Lyndie” As my eyes slowly opened to a voice calling out. I saw my dad at the door wearing a blue suit and tie. “Lyndie, wake up sweetie, breakfast is ready, I hope you had a good night sleep. I’ll be back in three hours.”
Rising up I suddenly realize that all of that was a dream. I was in my fantasy again. Recovering myself I finally managed a “Good morning daddy” trying to smile but I knew my face was flushed.
“Something wrong sweetie?” he asked.
“It’s nothing dad. I was just a little surprised that’s all.”
“Ok then, well hurry up and eat. Be ready before I come back ok?”
“Ok dad, I love you!”
“Love you too sweetie, I’ll see you in a couple of hours”
And with that my dad left for the office. I got inside my bathroom, took a quick shower and put on pastel coloured blouse with a matching skirt, not too short. Just short enough to leave something for the imagination. Then headed down to the kitchen to eat breakfast; scramble eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. “Well at least my dad still eats breakfast like an American” I thought to myself laughing. But at the back of my mind I couldn’t shake the dream I had last night. It felt so real, so wonderful. It was like I tasted him, my father, the person whom I loved the most in the world; yet the thought of it happening although excited me also scared me.
“What’s wrong with me? Why am I having these feelings towards my dad?”
I felt like my heart was being torn in two. Here I was finally reunited with my father after 8 long years apart and all I could think about is him making love to me. I feel so guilty, so shamed, undeserving of his love and adoration; these thoughts would either ruin whatever relationship that I am starting to recover with him or move us into a new stage, a stage of a relationship that is so erotic but oh so taboo. Definitely the latter is more of wishful thinking; although I thought I saw my dad get aroused with what he saw after my shower. It is a far cry from him wanting to have a romantic and sexual relationship with me; his daughter who he loves very much.
Struggling to fathom all these thoughts and uncertainties, I made a decision to keep this to myself and struggle with my own inner demons than risk sacrificing the newly establish bond we share. I would rather have him beside me just as a father than risk losing him again against these sexual urges that I myself don’t even understand why I feel them. Although the thought of him loving me in a romantic manner more than just as his daughter excites me and electrifies my entire body; it is a far cry from the pain and suffering I would feel if I lose my beloved father all over again. I also knew that that I would inflict the same pain and suffering upon him; although I feared more so due to the fact that he has been alone all these years.
“That’s it!” telling myself, it finally hit me, with a smirk on my face, I started to think of ways of how to make my father happy again. I know how lonely he must feel, being alone in this house, in this country, in this city half the world away from friends and relatives. I know that it has been far too long since anyone has taken care of him. It is now my mission, my goal to at least try and make up for all the lost years we have been away from each other. I would take care of him; give him all the attention, care and affection he truly deserves. And maybe just maybe, make him see me more than just his daughter.
“But its wrong Ashlyn” the voice inside of my head started to cry out. Rationalizing my intensions towards my father, I see clearly the right and wrong of it all. But I yearned for his touch, for his love; a love more than just of father and daughter, but of a love filled with passion, the desire of two lovers in the throngs of a full fledge romance never seen in this world before. Tears suddenly ran down my cheeks as I struggled with these emotions burning deep within me. “Why do I feel this way?’ questioning myself, why did I suddenly feel for my father, my beloved dad whom I adored oh so much this longing; this painful yet so powerful love more than for a father but for a lover I have always dreamed of.
“Lyndie, what’s wrong sweetheart?” hearing a voice coming from the other side of the room.
I froze in shock, wiping the tears from my eyes I tried my best to smile before turning my head to look at my dad. “Nothing daddy” it almost came off as a whisper. I knew from the look in his eyes I couldn’t fool him. I felt as though he was reading my thoughts; scaring me even more. I had just reunited with my dad and now this. What the hell was I thinking, what’s wrong with me?
“Sweetie why are you crying?” walking towards me. I couldn’t speak. It was as if my voice had left me; an empty shell of a girl. Wrapping his arms around me, he held me tight. Oh those wonderful arms, giving me comfort and relief. I finally managed to formulate a coherent thought in my head.
“I was just thinking about the past few weeks daddy” I lied, but it was better than telling him the truth and thus ruining my chance of even the slightest possibility of being with him; of having him in my life again.
“About your ex sweetheart?” still holding me tightly. I only nodded. I couldn’t say anything. I was so caught up with my feelings that I couldn’t talk to him. Much less tell him how I was really feeling that very second.
“I know what will cheer you up sweetie; let’s go buy the things that you said you wanted for your stay here.” I simply buried m face into his muscle toned chest and grunted; “uh- huh” still sobbing.
“Go upstairs and wash up Lyndie; I want to see your sweet smile when you come down the stair sweetie. Stop thinking about that idiot ex of yours; he’s no good for you.” He said in a stern voice, almost a command, but still had that feeling of love and affection in it.
I let go of him and quickly made a dash upstairs to my bathroom; washing my face in the sink then looking up in the mirror; “Get a grip Ashlyn, how will you make him feel better if you keep acting like this; like a little girl that needs to be protected. You want him to see you as a woman remember; a woman that will take care of him and love him. A woman that he will see not as his little girl but as someone that he could love more than the love of a father daughter relationship.” I said to myself.

12