A Revealing Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Son punishes mother.
1.4k words
3.99
101.3k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in my bedroom I realised I was still holding my skirt almost at my waist. What was I doing?!

My son had instructed me to show off my panties, then told me, no, ordered me to come up here and dress entirely inappropriately for his viewing. And, it struck me, how did he know how I'd dressed for his father?

I sat down on my bed. What shall I do? Go down again and act as though nothing had happened, stay here till he realised I wasn't falling for it, or, I shivered, do as asked. Strike that...do as I was ordered?

"Mother? What's keeping you? I'm waiting and the longer I wait the more I shall" he paused, "the more I shall punish you."

Slowly I began to undress. Everything came off. Then I rummaged in my drawer and pulled out the black bra and matching panties he'd stipulated, the ones I used to wear for his father. I eased myself in to them, and realised my waist had thickened a little since I'd last worn them. Then I put on the black suspender belt with dark stockings, secreted all this time in my bottom drawer. Funny how I'd never worn them for any of my more recent trysts with men, usually ones I worked with.

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I tried to see myself as Aaron would soon see me, but succeeded in seeing only a slutty woman, a 39 year old widow obeying her son's command to appear so sluttishly.

With no enthusiasm I picked up my blue panties, as instructed, and went back to Aaron's room and pushed open the door. What a shock awaited me. Aaron was now dressed in the fancy dress costume he'd worn to a party recently - as a schoolmaster, complete with gown and mortar board. And laying on his bed was a cane, a thin whippy-looking one. I felt the blood drain from my face. What on earth?

"Ah, mother, late but here." He beckoned me fully into the room, and I crossed my hands over my chest. My breasts are not large, but they're also not tiny, and in that particular bra I knew I was showing off an awful lot of them.

"What are you doing dressed like that, Aaron? Is this some kind of game?" As I spoke he came up to me and moved my arms to my side. And ogled my breasts.

"A game? Yes, you could call it that. You came home from seeing your latest conquest, barged into my room and had the nerve to accuse me of not being able to get a woman of my own. You, who can't keep her knickers on whenever a man smiles at you."

I knew now that I reddened. This was so unfair, but before I could remonstrate he continued.

"So, now, I'll show you what happens to naughty mothers, ones who think the world revolves around them. Put your hands on your head!"

Bemused, I did as commanded, realised what I was doing and began to put them down again when Aaron yelled: "On your head!"

I obeyed.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen, mother. Since you insist on acting like a randy schoolgirl I'm going to treat you like one. You've been sent to the headmaster - that's me - and I'm going to punish you. You're going to get a spanking, and then I'll decide what comes next." He pointed to a chair by the window. "Put that chair in the middle of the room."

Stupidly I did as asked.

Aaron sat on it then pointed to his lap. "Over here, woman, now."

In a kind of daze I moved towards him, and stretched myself over his lap. Suddenly I became aware that now he was staring at my bum, my slightly too big bum, covered only in panties that his father had seen me in. "Aaron, please, you mustn't do this. Look, let me up and I'll....I'll let you look at me for a few moments."

Aaron laughed. "Look at you? Look at you! Mother, I'm going to spank your bottom, not ogle you from afar."

And before I could frame a reply his hand came down on my bum. Oh shit, it stung, So did the next one, and the next. I realised I was yelling at him, but the hand kept coming, left, right, left, right, both cheeks of my bum stinging like mad. Then, horror, his hand took the waist band of my panties and pulled them down. And like a zombie I even half raised my hips to ease their going!

Now his hand began to squeeze my bum, to fondle it in as lewd a fashion as I'd ever felt it touched. This was my son, This was wrong. My bum hurt, I was crying, and wriggling and then he began again. The spanks rained down, my bum was on fire, and, suddenly, so was my cunt. Oh my Lord, my cunt was wet, nay, it was soaking. My son was turning me on!! And still he spanked me.

It took a moment for me to realise he'd stopped. Spanking me anyway. His hand was now between my legs, his fingers easing their way into my cunt, his fingers exciting me, his other hand now fondling my left titty through my bra, now just jerking the bra cup down and weighing my tit in his hand. His fingers tweaked my nipple. I know I called out, but what I said I've no idea. "Aaron, no. No! Stop. Oh shit, stop."

He did. Abruptly my head stopped spinning, my world began to settle. His hand withdrew from my cunt, and his fingers ceased twiddling my nipple.

His voice was thick. "Mother, stand up."

I had no thought but to obey, and I got up, all the while rubbing my bum, then trying to pull up my panties. "No, no, I haven't finished with you. On your knees" and he pointed to the floor just in front of him.

I knew what he wanted. I knew what I wanted. I obeyed, and waited as he eased his prick from his trousers. Oh my, what a size! No words were necessary, and I opened my mouth wide and attempted to engulf it.

As I got into my rhythm I slipped one of my hands down to my cunt - it did so need fingering.

"Mother, I did NOT give you permission to touch yourself, Stop."

Reluctantly I stopped. Aaron lay back a little, his breathing heavy. "I bet you didn't think this morning that your cunt was going to be fingered by your son did you? I bet you didn't dream he'd be holding your big titties in his hands, with you sucking on his cock like a true slut? Did you?"

I managed a "no" and kept going, licking, sucking, gorging myself.

Then suddenly he pushed me away and stood up.

"Now, mummy slut, stand up. Like a naughty schoolgirl sent to the headmaster, so naughty mothers will get the same punishment." He pulled me to my feet. "Take off your panties and bra, and give me the blue ones you had on earlier."

Slightly dazed with the speed things were moving I gathered up the blue ones, and properly removed my black panties and bra. Aaron took the blue ones and examined them, including sniffing them.

"So, I was right, you had been with your current amour."

"No, well yes, I'd been with him, but nothing happened. I came home. To you." The last came out as a wail. I was desperate to show how innocent I was. It was a waste of time. Aaron took both tits in his hands and rather roughly squeezed and mashed them, then spun me round to look at my bum. I reckon it was bright red.

"Naughty mothers at the headmasters get caned, which is exactly what's going to happen to you." I gasped, although I'd been expecting this since I spied the cane when I went in. But what was he saying now?

"But first, another schoolgirl punishment. On my dressing table is a pad and pen, You are going to write 100 lines, and they will be in your best handwriting. Any errors or mess and the punishment is one stroke of the cane per mistake. When you've done I'll check them, then punish you. Get to it, mother."

Oh dear, I felt so silly. A woman of my age writing lines for God's sake.

"Aaron, what do you want me to write, please?"

"I should have thought that was obvious. Write 'I must not finger my own randy cunt'. Oh yes, and sign the bottom of each page."

Somehow I walked across to his dressing table, and began.

To be continued.