A Revealing Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Michelle has fun with the landscapers.
5.9k words
4.67
60.4k
28

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HMBx1
HMBx1
286 Followers

==Part 6: Michelle Meets the Landscapers==

The rest of that Sunday was fairly uneventful. I spent most of the morning relaxing around the house. I tanned in the backyard near the pool for awhile, while my Dad mowed the lawn. Several times I caught him glancing at me in my sexy little bikini, before quickly averting his eyes. I smiled to myself, watching him struggle with his feelings about his scantily clad teenage daughter. I briefly considered going topless again, but decided that would be pushing things a little too far; as much fun as I was having teasing him, I didn't want to be too obvious about it. After awhile, I figured I should get out of the house for a bit, before I gave into temptation and started showing off again.

"Daddy?" I called, standing up from my towel. "Can I borrow the car to go to the mall?" He looked at me, pulling his eyes away from by barely-covered breasts (my nipples had hardened, and their outline was quite visible through my top).

"Um, sure, honey. Go, have fun!" he said quickly, and turned back to his mowing.

I yelled, "Thanks!" as I ran into the house. I took a quick shower, and got dressed in a tight t-shirt and shorts. Rather conservative, considering my behavior for the past week, but I wasn't sure I wanted to be showing off too much at the crowded mall.

I spent the afternoon wandering around the stores, wishing Michelle could have joined me (but she was working at the restaurant again). I decided to buy a bunch of new running clothes. I bought more sexy sports bras, like the pink one I originally flashed the landscapers in. Rather than a single amorphous shelf for holding my big breasts, they had individual cups, more like a standard bra. The material on these ones was a bit thinner, and would probably show my nipples pretty nicely if they hardened. The bras were still less showy than bikini tops, but would definitely get me some looks as I ran. I got five of them, each in different color. I was particularly interested in the white one, which seemed likely to become see-through when I sweated in it.

As I walked up to the register, I noticed some of the spandex shorts that Michelle always wore when she worked out. I had never particularly liked them in the past; they always seemed too showy for me. But now the thought of showing off my firm ass, and maybe even some camel toe, was turning me on. So I bought five pairs of those, too. Leaving the store, I smiled to myself, thinking that the landscapers were in for a treat tomorrow.

Nothing particularly sexy happened that night. I watched TV with my brother for a while, although he was being a little standoffish, probably embarrassed at his behavior the night before. Michelle called me when she was done with her work shift, and we chatted for awhile. Our conversation was, for the most part, not sex-based at all, which was sort of nice. I had become a bit obsessed with thinking about sex over the last week, so it was nice to have a normal conversation about clothes and college and movies. Before hanging up, I asked her, "So, are you coming running again with me tomorrow?"

"Absolutely!" she said. "After working in the damn restaurant all day, it will be nice to be outside! Plus, you need to introduce me to your new admirers!"

I laughed. "Oh, don't worry, I think they'll get a kick out of you. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon!"

After getting off the phone, I decided to go to bed. I stripped naked, and glanced at my window. My shades were still open, and I wondered again if Mr. DeMaldo might be watching me. I didn't put on a real show for him that night, but I did walk past the window a bunch of times, my sexy breasts bouncing with each step. So hopefully he still enjoyed the view, if he was there at all. After that, I went to bed.

By the time I woke up the next morning, the house was already empty. Mom and Dad were at work, and Jason was next door helping Mr. DeMaldo. I walked around naked for a little while, before putting on a new green sports bra and gray running shorts. Checking myself out in the mirror, I liked what I saw. Like Michelle, I went commando under the shorts, so they sat on my like a second skin. Both ass cheeks were hugged smoothly, and my pussy lips were slightly visible. On top, the bra allowed for a little bit of jiggling, but not so much as to be uncomfortable. Overall, I looked pretty damn sexy.

Shortly after I finished getting ready, the doorbell rang. I answered it, and saw Michelle standing there. She was wearing a white sundress and cute sandals, and was carrying her gym bag.

"Hey!" I said, stepping aside to let her in.

"Hey sexy thang!" she joked, looking my body up and down. "You look hot! Although I'm kind of surprised to see you wearing clothes at all!" she continued with a wink. "You have the house to yourself, right? I saw Jason next store in the yard, carrying out bags of trash."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Yep, just me. You missed the nudie show by a few minutes."

"Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch the rerun later." she replied, winking again. "Anyway, time to get ready to run." With that, she pulled her dress up and over her head. Underneath, she was totally naked, revealing her sexy medium-sized breasts, hard brown nipples, and smooth, shaved pussy.

I grinned and shook my head, as my best friend stood naked in my front hall. "You seem to have forgotten your underwear today, sweetie." I joked.

"Nope," she said. "Just figured, 'why bother?' I mean, I'm just going to change anyway." She was pulling on her own black spandex shorts, followed by a gray sports bra. "Okay, you ready to go?"

"Yep," I replied. We went outside, and started to jog down the street. We passed Mr. DeMaldo's place, and saw he and Jason dragging more garbage out to the curb. We both waved, as the two men stared slack-jawed at the sexy, barely dressed eighteen-year olds running past.

Michelle giggled. "Did you see that? I think they like us!"

"I should think so!" I responded, also laughing. "Well, Jason at the very least has seen us nude, and I'm pretty sure Mr. DeMaldo probably took a peek on Saturday when we were sunbathing."

"You know, I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but I like it!" Michelle declared.

"Just wait until you meet my biggest fans out on MacArthur road!" I said.

We continued to run along, soon entering the small park before MacArthur road. Michelle, who had been mostly silent for the last few minutes, spoke up. "So, like, what is going to happen when we see them? We're just going to flash them, right?"

I was a little shocked at how nervous she sounded. "Well, yeah. I mean, on Friday I sort of let things get a little out of control. They touched me and everything, but they were rather gentlemanly. When I said 'no' or 'stop' they listened."

"Okay," she said, sounding a little relieved. "It's just... I mean, showing off is fun, and just thinking about it is making me horny, but... doesn't it make you nervous?"

"Sort of." I responded. "But I kinda think that's part of the fun, right?"

She smiled at me. "Yeah, I guess. Okay, but ground rule, no fucking them, okay?"

I laughed. "Okay, that sounds fine with me. Otherwise, we'll just see what happens."

We stepped out of the trees, and turned onto MacArthur Road. It was Monday, so the landscapers were working on the golf course to our left, near to where we came onto the road.

Tim saw us first, and immediately waved to me. I waved back, and slowed my pace as we approached him. The others dropped what they were doing, and gathered around. "Hey Amanda!" Eric said.

"Hey guys!" I replied, smiling broadly. Part of me was nervous about this; last week I let these guys see me naked and feel me up. What did they expect now? But already my pussy was getting wet. This was just too much fun to let a little shame get in the way. "This is my friend Michelle! Be nice, she's nervous!"

Michelle shot me an angry glance, but then turned back to the guys and said, "Hi! Nice to meet you!"

I next introduced Michelle to each of the guys, naming them in turn: Eric, the thin white guy smoking a cigarette; Tim, the big, muscley black guy; Felipe, the cute hispanic guy; Dean, the middle-aged, tattooed white guy; Carlos, the skinny hispanic guy; and Miguel, the grizzled, slightly creepy-looking hispanic guy. Each man very politely said "Hi" in turn, Felipe even throwing in a cute little bow and kissing her hand in a cheesy way.

"So," Michelle asked, looking around, "what now?"

"Well," I said, mimicking Michelle's usual mischievous grin, "I usually start like this!" I reached down to the front of my sexy green sports bra, and pulled it up. I could feel the material sliding along my nipples, causing them to harden. The warm summer air hit the bottom of my breasts as they became exposed, then I felt it on my sensitive nipples. Then, my breasts were free, bouncing down slightly as they were released from the bra.

The six guys stared openly as by sexy exposed breasts, and I looked at Michelle. "Well, do you want to give them a show too?" I asked her tauntingly.

She grinned a little, and reached for her own bra. But, before she could lift it, we heard a car turn onto the street. "Shit!" I cried, pulling my top down quickly over my breasts. The driver glanced at us as he passed; I don't think he saw my naked tits, but he definitely saw the two scantily clad teenagers surrounded by a bunch of tough-looking landscapers.

Carlos shook his head. "Um, that guy is gonna call the cops."

Eric hit him in the shoulder. "No he won't, we're fine. Anyway, nothing illegal going on. The girls are 18, right?" he said, looking at us.

"Yeah," I said, "but I'd rather not have to explain that to anyone. I don't think this is going to work out on the street."

Michelle looked a little disappointed, which was funny since she had originally been nervous. I think maybe she was jealous that she didn't get to flash too. "I dunno, it's not that busy of a street. I think we'll be fine." she offered.

"Actually," Felipe took over, "we have a little surprise set up for you!" He gestured to the landscaping trailer behind him. The thing was fully enclosed with a roof, and was fairly large. Definitely enough for me to stand in, although a tall guy like Tim might have to hunch over. It was also fairly wide and long, since it needed to carry all of the mowers and equipment.

Eric grinned. "Yeah, girls, you have to check this out. It was Dean's idea." He stepped up the short ramp into the trailer. "Come on in!"

"Um, I'm not sure I want to hang out in a dirty trailer." I said doubtfully, but Michelle was already following. I sighed, and went with her.

The area near the entrance of the trailer was jam-packed with equipment that we had to climb awkwardly over. When we finally got over the pile of crap, we were standing with Eric in front of some sort of curtain they'd hung probably about two thirds of the way along. I looked back, and saw the rest of the guys climbing over the landscaping crap to get to us.

"Ready?" Eric asked, smiling broadly. I wasn't sure that I was ready. The trailer was dark and sketchy, and I was getting worried that maybe these guys weren't so gentlemanly after all. Last Friday when I let them touch me we were in a secluded area behind a house, but well within screaming distance for help. I wasn't sure who would hear us from in the trailer.

But as Eric drew back the curtain, I really was surprised. Behind it was a well lit section of trailer. It looked like they had strung up some battery powered lights. The walls and floor were clean, and looked freshly scrubbed. They had put an old futon mattress on the floor, which looked fairly comfortable. Then I noticed the decoration on the back wall; they had tacked up my bra and panties they'd taken last week, and hung above them was the naked picture Eric had taken of me, showing my bare breasts and spread pussy.

"So, what do you think?" Tim asked, stepping up behind me.

"Um, wow... a little bit presumptuous, don't you think?" I responded. Part of me was a little creeped out. Did they expect to all have sex with me back here? And what was with the little shrine they had hung? But my pussy was getting wetter by the second, and I was wondering if they had jerked off to that picture this weekend. Had they spent the last few days waiting for me to come back? The horny part of my mind was telling me to strip down and let them have their way with me.

Michel had walked over the futon mattress, and was staring at the nude picture on the wall. "Wow, looking good Mandy!" she laughed. Turning back, she saw all of the guys standing at the curtain, and smiled. "Well, I guess it's my turn to show, huh?" She grabbed the bottom of her bra, and in one swift motion pulled it up and over her head, tossing it to the floor. Her firm, medium sized breasts jiggled slightly as they came free. Her nipples were not fully hard, but definitely looked aroused as they pointed towards her audience. Turning towards me, she said, "Well, are you going to join in?" She gestured towards the picture on the wall. "I mean, it looks like they've already seen it all"

I grinned at her, and pulled my own bra off, baring my big sexy breasts to the landscapers again. Michelle quickly stepped forward, reached over, and pinched one of my nipples. "Hey guys, these feel pretty nice. You should try them!"

I pushed her away playfully, but Felipe was already saying, "Hey, you don't have to ask twice." I felt his hand lay over my breast, squeezing it lightly, feeling its weight and size. Miguel stepped forward too, and started to pull in my other nipple. I moaned in pleasure, loving the attention I was getting.

Michelle was staring at me, enjoying watching me get felt up, when Tim stepped up to her. "Ya know," he said, "Amanda let us see everything she had to show last week. Only fair if you show too." He winked at her.

She smiled, and playfully said, "Hey, you first!"

With a grin, Tim pulled off his shirt, exposing his huge muscular arms and ripped chest. He next pulled down his shorts and boxers in one move, exposing his large, hardening cock. Michelle's jaw dropped, seeing the sexy hulk of a man in front of her. He kicked off his boots, and stood fully naked. "Okay babe, now you."

Still staring at Tim's dick, Michelle kicked off her own sneakers and socks, and then slowly peeled down her spandex shorts. Her sexy hips came into view, and then her shaved mound. As the waistband passed below her smooth pussy lips, it was clear to everyone that she was wet and excited. She finished pulling off the shorts, and tossed them into the crowd of landscapers. Then, she put her arms up in the air and spread her legs slightly in a "Ta-Da!" sort of way. "So guys, like what you see?" she asked, grinning.

"Oh Hell yeah!" Eric said, stepping forward. He reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, kneading them in his hands. She moaned, and brought her hands down to his shirt, which she lifted and pulled off. As she worked to undo his belt, Tim stepped up behind her and grabbed her firm, bare ass. Eric took over removing his pants while Michelle, leaned backwards against Tim's naked body. She looked up at him, put her hand behind his head, and pulled him down into a kiss. I watched in shock as my best friend made out with the big, sexy black man, his hands sliding up and down the front of her body, pinching her nipples while his hard cock press against her naked ass. Eric finally managed to get fully nude, tossing his clothes aside. His dick was rock hard too, and he stroked it lightly, watching the naked teenager in front of him. Reaching forward, he slid his fingers between her wet lips, and rubbed her clit in small circles, making her moan. She broke her kiss with Tim, and started kissing Eric instead, as he continued to touch her.

Tim looked over at Carlos, and said "Hey man, join in." With a nervous grin, Carlos pulled off his own shirt, and stepped towards Michelle. He put his hand on her breast, and cautiously played with her hard nipple. Her moans seemed to embolden him, and he leaned his head down to suck on it.

While I watched my friend get felt up by three strangers, Felipe continued to play with my breasts. Dean quickly stepped forward to help, as Miguel moved behind me, out of my view. The two men began sucking on my pink nipples; Felipe nibbled lightly on my right nipple, while Dean flicked his tongue rapidly over my left, making moan in pleasure. I could hear Miguel stripping out of his clothes behind me, and I turned my head to see his naked cock pointing at me. I stared at it for a minute, before Felipe left my breast, and pulled my head towards him into a kiss. We made out, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth. Felipe was a great kisser; if my shirt wasn't already off, those kisses definitely could have convinced me to remove it. As one landscaper kissed me, and another played with my breasts, Miguel reached forward and grabbed the waistband to my spandex running shorts. He pulled them down slowly, exposing my firm ass. From the front, my red landing strip came into view, followed by my wet and open pussy lips. He drew the shorts all the way down my legs. I broke my kiss with Felipe so that I could shift my weight, allowing Miguel, with Dean's help, to pull of my shoes, socks, and shorts. Now I was totally naked too.

Felipe quickly pulled off his shirt, followed by his pants. I stared longingly at his hard dick as it sprung free, wanting to grab it. Miguel pressed up against me from behind, cupping my breasts with his hands and pressing his hard cock in between my ass cheeks. Dean stepped away to strip naked too, and Felipe moved back towards me. As he started kissing me again, his soft lips sliding against mine, he moved his hand down to my pussy. He easily slid between my wet folds, and rubbed gently against my clit. Meanwhile, Miguel was pinching my nipples roughly. The combination of the rough breast play with the gentle touches to my clit drove me wild, and I actually had a small orgasm. My moans got louder, and I pulled away from Felipe's kisses. Instead, I kissed down his smooth chest (he must have waxed it, it was so smooth). In doing so, I bent over slightly. I kissed down his hard body, along his well formed abs, causing me to bend at the waist as my mouth approached his hard cock. I slowly brought my open mouth towards the head, letting my tongue gently touch it. Felipe moaned a little, and pushed forward, sliding his cock into my waiting mouth.

It felt amazing sucking on his dick, feeling it fill my mouth, hearing him moan as I moved up and down. I was basically bent over at the waist, keeping my legs straight. Miguel moved his hands down to my hips, steadying me, as the now naked Dean stepped forward and took over pinching my nipples. Miguel's dick was still pressed up against my ass, and he decided to take full advantage of my new position. I felt him slide the head of his cock between my lips; he slid it up and down my slit, stimulating my sensitive clit, and making me moan around Felipe's dick. Then, I felt his dick find the entrance to my pussy. He pressed forward slightly, but met a little bit of resistance; as horny and wet as I was, his dick was still too thick to slide into me in one push. I was grateful for that; while I was having a lot of fun, and the horny part of me didn't want to stop, the logical part of my brain was saying that things might be going too far. I felt the head of his cock penetrate my hole, stretching me out slightly. I cried out in pleasure, but reluctantly pulled away.

I stepped nearer to the back wall, away from the three guys who had been touching me. "Sorry," I said with an apologetic smile. "But I promised Michelle that we weren't going to have sex with you guys today. Just give you a show to enjoy." Miguel looked a little pissed, standing there with his thick cock pointing straight out, the head covered in my wetness.

HMBx1
HMBx1
286 Followers
12