A Revenge Fuck Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

Carol handed me a large brown bag, "Lunch for the two you, she told me. I was about to leave when she came up beside me and kissed me on the cheek. That's for last night" she said with a smile and went back to cleaning up the kitchen.

"We should be back by 6:00, if we're running late I'll call," I told her as I walked into the garage with just a little more bounce in my step.

We caught jack shit all day. We had a few bites but in the end we were coming back empty handed. I knew Ronnie was disappointed so I took a slight detour to the local fish market. I had him pick out two fish of his choice and we headed for home again. He proudly displayed the two fish and all Carol could do was smile. You see, when you go fresh water fishing you can't bring home two salt-water bass, but Carol said nothing. I cleaned them, cooked them on the grill and we ate on the patio; I was feeling pretty good right about now.

Carol shared my bed almost every night after that and Thursday morning she was still sleeping in my arms when I awoke. My son informed me that morning that Friday family night was off for this week. He and a few friends had obtained a copy of the latest and greatest new video game and were having a sleep over at his buddy's house. I was disappointed because of what happened the previous week but told him I'd live. Carol said for a change, she would prepare dinner and pickup the movie. Well I guess Friday night was still on.

I was a little late getting home; a training session for the new equipment went a little longer than anticipated. I could smell the Mexican food, my favorite, as soon as I walked into the kitchen. "Something smells great," I announced as I took off my suit coat.

"We haven't had Mexican in a while so I whipped a taco salad, nachos and fried ice cream for desert she replied. Let's eat before the movie because I don't feel like cleaning the carpet of taco sauce tomorrow" Carol said now setting the table.

I went upstairs changed and came down in sweats and a shirt. Carol had already started to dish out the food and I grabbed a bottle of wine from the refrig and we started to eat. She was more talkative than usual so I just followed her lead. I answered all her small talk questions and finally asked how work was this week. Shit, I felt like I was on my first date in high school. I was just finishing my ice cream when Carol told me, "I made dinner, you do the dishes so we won't have to deal with them later; I'll get the movie ready." With the dishes done, I found Carol on the couch, remote in hand. She hit play and our night of recovery began.

It was a chick flick love story, with one exception; it was graphic. I don't know where in the hell she got this move, certainly not at Block Buster, because it was soft porn at best. There it was right in front of you; tits, ass, cock and a lot of pussy. We started watching it just sitting next to each other but by the end she was up tight next to me and was holding my hand. For some stupid reason I was trying to hide the large tent my dick was making in my sweats by crossing my knees first one way then the other; shit, I felt like an embarrassed teenager out on his first date with a hot girl.

"Well, that was interesting, Carol said getting up from the sofa. I'm going to bed, be a dear and lock up for me," she said as she headed up stairs.

Well at least she sat there holding my hand, I thought to myself. I was still sprouting a big woody as I locked up and headed upstairs to my room. "I guess it's just me and rosy and her five sisters tonight," I said to myself as I undressed and took out a tube of hand lotion.

I jumped a foot as he heard, "That won't be necessary tonight, from a voice just behind him. I started to stutter and say something but Carol put her finger to my lips and told me, don't say a word." She led me naked into what use to be our bedroom and kissed me as we stood at the foot of the bed. I pealed her nightgown off as I kissed her and let my hands roam the body I hadn't touched in two months.

Did I pound her ass into the bed while she yelled, "fuck me harder you god damm stud?" No it was like making love with your wife for the first time; all the passion in the world waiting to explode and the two of you both wanting this moment to last forever.

Our lips met and made love to each other for the next hour. I caressed her face, neck and shoulders as I lay between her soft thighs. I was as hard as I'd ever been and I could feel her pussy leaking juices as I gently pushed totally in with one push.

Carol raised up to meet my thrust but never pulled her lips away from mine. It must have been tem minutes before I moved while still inside of her. I started with slow full strokes where I almost pulled totally out of her before burying my dick again to the hilt. There was a lot of moaning and groaning on both of our parts but I never stopped kissing and licking her.

I'm sorry to say I was the first one to get off, but luckily she followed right behind me. I was laying soaking wet from perspiration on top of her, with her legs wrapped around my waist, when I did a half roll onto my side. I was trying to come up with just the right phrase when she broke the silence; "I missed that," she said with a smile as she kissed me again.

We never moved and fell asleep in that position. She woke me up somewhere around 3:30 kissing my face and we made love with a little more gusto this time. I cradled her in my arms and fell asleep again; there was no way I was going to let her loose this time.

At about 9:30 Carol grabbed me and pulled me into the shower laughing as I attempted to pull her back into bed. We washed each other, inside and out, all the while kissing and re-exploring each other's bodies; that's when I noticed a change.

Carol had always had full bush. I sometimes kidded her that I really wasn't eating her, only flossing my teeth with her pubes. No matter what I asked, or bribed her with, she wasn't going to shave her pussy for me, no way no how. It wasn't shaved mind you, but it was trimmed short. I was going to make a big deal of it but thought I'd better just keep my mouth shut after not seeing it for the last two months; maybe she's getting ready to shave it for me, I thought hopefully as I washed it at least five times.

Without even drying off, Carol pulled me into bed. I started with her lips and kissed my way south and stopped at her new pussy. I licked, kissed and tongue fucked her to three orgasms as she held my head and ground her snatch against my lips and darting tongue. Refreshed and hard again, I flipped her over on her stomach, raised up her ass and fucked the shit out of her.

Now you can say it; she screamed like a bitch in heat. My six inches felt like sixteen as I pounded her backside before shooting two loads into her tight hole. As I pulled out, my still hard dick, I saw a trickle of semen drip from her cunt onto the bed; that was a wonderful sight to behold. Rolling over I gave her a quick peck; "I need nourishment if you ever want to get a rise out of me again." We broke for lunch.

We made love through the entire weekend non-stop. I had more sex in the next two weeks than I'd had almost in the last two years. We did it in almost every room of the house except my son's room; he barred us from even coming in there anymore. Carol was now giving me head any swallowing most of the time, which had never happened before but she saved the best till last.

We were hot and heavy into a session in our bedroom when she suddenly stopped. "Just lay back and close your eyes", she told me. I heard a soft noise and felt a cool gel being applied to my dick. I was going to tell her I wanted more than just a hand job when I felt her grab my dick and put it into her.

Something was definitely different. Even with the lube, it was tight, tighter than it had ever been. After a few minutes of work, I was totally berried in her ass. I opened my eyes and she flipped me a sexy grin and started raising and lowering herself on my dick. This must be what it feels like to fuck a sixteen-year-old virgin, I thought to myself as I enjoyed every fucking stroke of what she was doing. Hell, I didn't even last five minutes before shooting my load; damn why did it have to end." Carol got off, got a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me up.

"Did you like that" she said with a smile.

"Fucking right I did, what was there not to like?" I told her pulling her onto the bed.

"Do you love me? Would you ever leave me and Ronnie?" she asked.

"How can you even ask me a question like that? I replied. I love you more than the first day I met you hon; I'd take a team of wild horses to pull you away from me right now" I said giving her a kiss and hug. And that's the way I stayed for the next week and a half; dumb and stupid but in love.

Carol said that her parents would be watching Ronnie Friday night. Visions of porn on both the TV and in the bedroom raced through both of my heads as I walked through the garage door. She was a little quieter than usual but I figured she'd had a bad day at work; I'd make her forget about all that in a few hours. I was changing into shorts and a t-shirt when Carol came upstairs.

"Ken we need to have a serious talk is how she started. I've known about something for a week but couldn't figure out the best way to tell you; so here it goes, I'm pregnant."

It took a minute for what she said to register but I jumped to my feet, kissed her and swung her around; only then realizing what I'd done. "I'm sorry hon. I don't want to hurt the baby," I said with this huge shit-eating grin on my face.

"Ken, it's not your baby" she replied.

I remember sitting on the bed and it was like someone was speaking to me in a foreign language. "Hon, for a minute I thought you said the baby wasn't mine" Ken said looking at his wife.

"I'm sorry Ken, the baby's not yours, it's just a horrible mistake; but I know we can get through this honey" she replied.

"Carol, adding instead of subtracting on a checkbook is a mistake, adding salt to a recipe instead of sugar is a mistake, fucking someone else and getting pregnant is no fucking mistake Carol. I already know how. When, and who is the father Carol?" Ken shouted as Carol backed up into the doorway as Ken stood up from the bed.

"It happened the weekend I went away Ken, and there hasn't been anyone since" Carol said trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"All right, we know how and when, now who the fuck was it Carol? Did you just pickup a guy in the bar, take him upstairs and fuck him? How did this fucking happen?" I screamed getting hotter by the minute.

"It wasn't anything like that, I took someone with me that weekend. I thought I we were careful, I guess I was wrong."

"Holy fuck Carol," I said trying to stay at least a bit in control. "Who the fuck did you take with you, I want his fucking name."

"I can't tell you that Ken, he's married and I wouldn't want to ruin his marriage over this; because I was the one who asked him."

At that reply I started screaming. "For Christ's sake Carol, you don't want to ruin his fucking marriage, what do you think you've done to ours Carol? I can't believe this is fucking happening, Ken said covering his ears. Not now, not fucking now," I screamed; you've killed it, you've fucking killed it Carol; can't you see" I said; now crying.

"Remember, you were the first one to cheat," she reminded me.

"I was drunk, I was fucking drunk and thought I was having sex with my wife, I screamed at the top of his lungs. I didn't take some fuck toy to a hotel for the weekend and get knocked up," I told her.

"Well we're even now and we'll just have to make the best of it. I've talk to the father and he's going to pay all my expenses because by the time I realized what was wrong with me, I couldn't have an abortion; it was too late."

At that I lost it completely. I snapped and pushed Carol from the bedroom. With my fists I destroyed the entire room, furniture and all. I was screaming and smashing everything in front of me, until in utter exhaustion, I fell to the floor in almost a drunken daze and stared straight ahead without seeing anything.

I never heard the two policemen breakdown the door or saw the look of horror on their faces as they took in the carnage of the room. I felt my hands being wrapped with cool wet towels but emotionally and mentally I was somewhere else. I felt someone lay me down and I remembered seeing lights appear and disappear as I came in and out of a drug-induced sleep.

According to The Baker Act; you can commit someone for 48 hours if you feel they are a danger to themselves or someone else, and that's what Carol did. She rode in the ambulance to the hospital but was told that it would be better if she left. With out anything on her, Carol called a friend who picked her up and took her home. She walked upstairs and turned on the bedroom light.

It was all gone. The bed, dresser and mirror, night tables and lamps; they were all smashed and there was blood everywhere. My hands were cut to shreds and the policemen had wrapped wet towels around them to try and contain the bleeding before the paramedics arrived. They took me to the closest emergency room, sedated me and rushed me to surgery to repair the damage. By Saturday afternoon I was awake and talking to the doctors and a shrink.

"How would you react if your wife tells you that she's pregnant with some other guy's kid and won't tell you who the father is because she doesn't want to wreck his marriage?" I said in a loud voice looking at my hands for the first time.

"You didn't do any permanent damage but are going to have a few nasty scars" the doctor told me.

"Not half as nasty as the scars I've got inside from what my beloved wife did," I replied. I noticed another doctor in the background taking notes. Saying in a loud voice, "Yes, I'm pissed off as a mother fucker, but I'm not going to go home and kill the cheating bitch. Are you getting it all, or should I slow down a bit? I said almost smiling. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do, but I won't be doing much until these heal," I said holding up my bandaged hands.

They couldn't legally keep me after 2:00 Sunday afternoon. I never called Carol, but just took a cab home by myself. I rang the bell twice and Carol opened the door and rushed to grab me. With my hands at my sides and without any emotion I said in a dead calm voice, Carol, get your hands off me and don't you ever touch me again; do you understand?"

"I thought you were dead when you wouldn't answer the bedroom door, that's when I called the police, she sobbed. They told me they wanted to keep you for 48 hours so you wouldn't hurt yourself any more; I'm so sorry Ken, I love you" she said now openly crying. He just pushed by her and went upstairs.

My son Ronnie was waiting for me at the top of the stairs. "Mom said she screwed up big time and you went a little nuts," he told me as we both looked at what use to be the master bedroom. Looking at his dad's bandaged hands he gave him a hug. What can I do to help", he asked.

"Give me a hand with your mom's clothes, I replied. I want them out of here and into the guestroom", he instructed his son when he found he could barely maneuver his hands to pickup the smallest items.

It took about a half an hour to sort through the clothes strewed around the room and lay Carol's stuff on the bed in the spare room. Ronnie then reattached the clothes rod in the closet and hung up Ken's clothes. All the smashed dresser drawers went to the curb along with the bed frame. By 8:00, I had a box spring and mattress on the floor, and three drawers that kind of worked, for my socks and underwear. The last thing Ronnie did was to pick up the broken mirror and vacuumed the floor; the room wasn't perfect but would work for the mean time. The odd thing was, Carol never came upstairs the entire time.

When Ronnie and I came downstairs, Carol was still in the living on the couch crying. "I'm ordering pizza, you want any?" I asked. She just nodded as Ronnie called in our order before getting me a beer from the refrig.

We ate in silence and before I went upstairs. She tried to say something, but the look I gave her shut her up. I kissed my son good night and thanked him for all his help, including the box of plastic bags I'd be needing until the bandages were off my hands.

For the next two and a half weeks it was a bitch. I showered and wiped my ass with plastic bags on my hands and refused to let anyone feed me. I took a thick rubber band and strapped a fork to my hand; it hurt like a son of a bitch, but I was no one's cripple. I told the people at work I fell into a plate glass window so everyone pitched in and did my menial tasks including typing all my purchase orders and letters. I was hailed as a king when I came back after purchasing the equipment, and now I was the wounded vet; it couldn't have gotten any better, at least at work.

Sixteen days after my accident, the bandages and stitches were removed. "Go easy on your hands, the doctor instructed me. They're going to be stiff and sore for quite a while" giving me a medicated salve to put on twice a day for soreness. I thought of using it for another area that was sore and needed attention, but it was way too expensive to waste.

The upcoming Friday, Ronnie conveniently was absent; he was staying at a friend's house I was told. I didn't want to be alone with Carol but it couldn't be avoided. After dinner and more than a few glasses of wine she started in on me.

"You're going to have to talk to me sometime, she told him. I've told you I'm sorry and I know we can work through this if we talk to one another," she said in her most convincing tone.

"My way of talking or yours? I replied to a puzzled Carol. The way I tried for two months using syllables and words, he told her. Or like you, who took a fuck buddy away for the weekend and got knocked up instead of talking to me, he spat at her. Now I'm going to have to watch that bastard child grow in your belly and there's nothing I can do about it, except hope that you miscarry or he's born brain dead at least" I now shouted at her.

"I understand your anger," Carol answered him; "but you were the one that started it" she reminded me.

"When I did it, it was un-planned. I was drunk and didn't have a clue what I was doing," I said in a matter of fact tone. However, you planned your weekend get away, and fucked around on me for three damm days Carol; would you have even told me about that weekend if you hadn't got pregnant," I asked her. Carol nodded no. "I thought not" Ken said in disgust.

"But I love you Ken," is all she could say.

"You couldn't love me that much to do what you did Carol. The only reason I'm still here is because of Ronnie. You're going to be worthless in a few months and I don't want Ronnie to suffer because of what you or I did, so don't get your hopes up about you and I getting back together," I told her. "As far as I'm concerned, you're a stupid cheating bitch that fucked up trying to give me your version of payback." That about sealed the fate of our rocky marriage. I wasn't ready to write if off completely, but saw no future for Carol and I.

So the next months came and went. Carol gained a lot of weight and was miserable, so I stayed away from home as much as I could. Both her and my parents found out, how could they not, and chastised her at every turn on how she could have done such a thing to a wonderful husband. The only thing we still did, as a group, was family night; Ronnie insisted on it. So every Friday night I sucked it up. We had dinner and watched a movie together; we were at least in the same room.

Through it all, Carol still wouldn't tell me who the baby's father was. It was when she started meeting adoptive parents that I got my first clue. She didn't want me involved in the process, like I would have wanted to be anyway, so she'd drive herself to the meetings. I hid and saw the first two couples and finally put two and two together. Both couples she interviewed, were Latino. We knew only two Latino couples, a deacon at our church and the head of customer service where Carol worked. I knew Andy well enough to know he'd never step out on his wife, but had only met Robert a few times at company parties. I decided to go with my gut and have him checked out.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers