A Review of “Hotel Porn”

Story Info
A review of "Doing Brianna" a hotel pay-per-view movie.
1.2k words
3.2
30.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone who has stayed at most any name brand hotel recently and turned on their TV will have noticed an option to select pay-per-view films, more specifically pay-per-view adult films. In fact, as early as four or five years ago numerous hotel chains were featuring pornography on the TV in their rooms. In an article titled "Hotel Porn" (San Diego Reader dot com June 6, 2002) Robert Rumpel took a survey of San Diego area hotels and reported that over 31 different chains offered porn. These chains included: Doubletree, Comfort Inn, Best Western, Mariott, Days Inn, Sheraton, Hilton, Howard Johnson, Hyatt, La Quinta and Ramada Inn to name just a few.

Rumpel noted that independently owned Motel 6 and Travelodge left the choice of providing adult pay-per-view up to the individual franchisees. Comfort Inns also left the choice to their franchise owners. He also referred to an article written in the New York Times (October 23, 2001) where Timothy Egan found that over 60% of the large chains offered adult pay-per-view and that over 40% of all hotel and motel rooms in the country had access to porn. Egan indicated that pornography had simply become too lucrative for the hotels to pass up. Mind you, these are reports dating back four and five years, so certainly all these percentages have increased.

Richard Corlis in his March 23, 2005, article at Time titled "The Old Feeling: When Porno was Chic" took a deeper look into hotel room movies and found that in hotel rooms where movie were available, two-thirds of the purchases were for porn. He also noted that the average viewing time for these movies were 12 minutes. Allowing for preparation time before and clean-up afterwards, 12 minutes seems about right for most male viewers, though I presume female viewers may help run the average up a bit.

Considering the prevalence of pornography in hotels and the convenience of pay-per-view in the hotels (note that virtually all hotels do not print the movie titles on receipts) more and more people enjoy adult films in the privacy of their hotel. Since I have an opportunity to travel and stay in many different hotels, I thought I might take a peek at what is available to the traveling pornography viewer. there is a wide range of films available and there is a wide range of explicitness provided, as you might expect.

In my viewing experience, I have seen hotels offering "soft porn" titles where the sex is obviously simulated, some barely explicit enough to garner an R rating in most movie houses, "hard core" titles edited to remove penetration shots, "hard core" titles showing full penetration and action, but edited to remove the cum shot or "money" shot, and "hard core" titles offering complete, uncut features including all penetration, action and cum shots. At this time, all I can recall is the basic generic descriptions above and for the time being my memory is not good enough to offer you a list of which chains feature which type of movie. What I can do is begin a series here as I continue to travel featuring what I see in my travels.

In a recent stay at a Hilton in the Washington DC area, I began my personal review of what porn hotels have to offer. I invested $11.99 in a movie titled "Doing Briana" starring Briana Banks, a movie advertised to include a male-female couple, a male-female-male threesome and a female-male-female threesome. While some films were merely compilations of sex scenes this one promised a plot.

Intent upon reviewing the movie for Literotica, I pressed all the right buttons and prepared myself to watch well beyond the average 12 minute viewing time. I crossed my legs and began watching the 1 hour film, where amazingly enough the entire plot line was revealed in the first few minutes of the film. A very attractive Brianna, with entirely believable average breasts, a thin waist and luscious ass looked to a large clock and began pondering time... and in this pondering of time, she recalled a few of her sexual experiences.

Okay, now that we have taken care of the plot, we got right to the sex. Apparently Brianna's memory was a bit limited, because each scene basically ignored any build up to the sex, basically starting with Brianna in bra and panties waiting on the bed, for a half-dressed man to enter the room. The filmmaker also spared us most of the dialogue here as the few words uttered, faded to the slurp of tongues, nipples, cocks and cunts.

Quickly into the action, I noted that there was indeed a "hard core" production and that I would get to see all the wet and wild penetration and action. With only three scenes spread over a one hour movie I figured I'd see about 20 minutes action in each. Sure enough, about 20 minutes into the film I watched the man's facial expressions hint at the upcoming orgasm.

Sliding to the edge of the bed, I waited for the moment of truth... would Hilton give all, including the money shot. In just a few moments I watched as they quickly scanned the faces and then cut to the expected money shot... but no, the scene faded to her next escapade.

I must admit I was disappointed, perhaps even more than if I sat down to see one of the "soft core" offerings, figuring at least in those, the scene was completed with a feigned orgasm or a beautiful scenery shot or something. Here we got the "hard core" action but cut away from any of the dénouement, or in other words were left hanging, without a kiss or even a word of goodbye, we simply slipped into another memory.

This film continued into the threesomes with similar results. It was obvious that filmmakers took great care to keep all male anatomy in contact with female flesh, avoiding any hint of male to male contact. In fact the guys seemed to completely ignore each other. While the selection of films offered by Hilton did include some films with bi-male contact, it was obvious this film was intended for those perhaps queasy with male-male contact.

Of course everyone or at least every man loves female-female contact and I watched as the final scene frolicked with a lucky guy and two women, with no holds barred on who touched, kissed, licked and penetrated whom. Once again, I didn't get the reward of the guy spilling his cum onto the two lovely ladies, instead the film ended and the credits ran.

Ignoring the disappointment as the end of each scene, I did find the sorry plot laughable and the sex scenes rather predictable. If you are looking for hop in the bed sex, you might enjoy the film, but I wanted a bit more of a story, or at least some idea of the participants motivation beyond merely fucking a good looking person.

I also made note that next time I sit down to watch a movie, in a Hilton, there'll be no money shots. Next time I travel into the area, I'll give the Hyatt a shot because I know there is a hotel chain out there that won't deprive their guest of a good cum shot.