A Rich Slut On Hooker Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,495 Followers

“You know, we may not be real police officers, bitch, but we’ve got plenty of their toys. The handcuffs you’ve already met but I’ve got something else as well.”

At that Tina produced a hard nightstick and slapped it on her ass and ran it smoothly over Rachel’s back until it’s tip rested at the entrance to Rachel’s arsehole. Tina spat on the tip and probed it into her ass crack, eventually finding her puckered arse and sliding inside. Rachel felt the hard stick invade her body and grimaced, this had all gone so wrong and she wondered what would happen to her in this ramshackle factory in this cheap end of town. Tina was relentless with her driving of the pole, forcing it in and out of Rachel, forcing her body to jump and jerk forward with each push.

“Hey Beast, this slut is pretty slack back here, guess she’s had plenty up this shit hole.”

He just laughed and Tina reached forward while the stick was rammed deep inside Rachel and held her jaw and snapped at her.

“Eh Bitch, you had plenty cocks in there? Eh? Come on tell me what an anal slut you are, come on tell me!”

Grunting and trying to retain some composure Rachel knew that her best option was to tell this domineering bitch what she wanted to hear.

“Yes! I love it in my ass, I’ve had loads of cocks up there! I love anal!”

(The irony, not lost on Rachel despite her position, was that all she had said was true).

“Come on Beast show this slut why you’re called that, show this little wannabe exactly what she’s gonna get. She wants to be a whore down here, show her what’s coming!”

He just smiled again and undid his belt and let his trousers and pants to the floor and Rachel’s eyes widened at the sight of quite easily the largest cock she had set eyes on. It wasn’t even fully hard yet but it was huge, glistening and brown and surrounded by wiry black hair and it must have been 14 inches at least and was already stretching and expanding as it popped up to point accusingly at the prostrate Rachel. As fearsome and intimidating as it looked Rachel could not help but wonder what that piece of meat would feel like buried in her holes. It would be an almighty challenge but Rachel felt it was something she would have loved to have tried under different circumstances, certainly not with that mean bitch tormenting her like this.

“Come on Beast, gag this cunt. Choke her with that monster!”

At that Tina withdrew the nightstick from Rachel’s arse and roughly dragged Rachel by her beautiful hair further across the table, her arms uncomfortably jammed behind her back, until her face just edged over the far end of the wooden table. Her mouth fell open as if by reflex and immediately that sweaty, erect penis edged into her soft mouth. With just the helmet of his cock in her mouth Rachel knew she was in too deep and that this could be a real hard shift. He slid the cock further and further in and she was desperately wishing her hands were free to at least give her some control over the monster cock, allow her some regulation of it’s penetration. But they were tightly held and Beast’s cock moved deeper and deeper and her tongue ran the length of the base of his slick penis until she felt it hit that back of her mouth. His cock was so thick that it scrapped across both her upper and lower teeth, it really was such a tight fit and already Rachel was breathing solely through her nose.

Rachel had a little leeway with her neck and tried to draw back gently to accommodate this thing in her mouth but seeing this Tina stepped up, took a firm grip of Rachel’s hair and pulled her face forwards onto the cock and evilly encouraged Beast deeper and deeper inside. Rachel had thought that deep throat was her speciality but she was rapidly realising that this was too big for her and she was already feeling her gorge rise and her gag reflex being triggered. Which made it all the harsher when Tina took turns at pinching her nostrils closed for seconds at a time as Beast found a rhythm and ploughed his mammoth cock in and out of her mouth in a hard and fast pace.

He continued relentlessly, quickly long strands of drool and saliva came from Rachel’s mouth and she had the deep, musky aroma of this man deep in her nostrils. Tina spent her time dancing around them like an evil Tinkerbell, gleefully mocking this rich bitch who had wanted to taste the seedier side of sex. Once his pole was fully coated with a slimy collection of pre-cum and saliva he pulled it from her gasping mouth and as she tried to get air into her, he strutted around the table grabbed her slim ankles and pulled her roughly back across the surface of the table, almost pulling her spread legs onto his dripping, hard dick. Seconds later he was inside her , plunged right into her wet pussy as far as he could go in one hard thrust.

Rachel was amazed at how it filled her sloppy pussy, immediately stretching the width of her, it’s girth pushing at the pussy walls and it’s length driving deeper than any cock had ever gone before. Yes it was a real strain on her slight body but my god she had never felt so penetrated and so fucked and her perverted mind was taken up with the moment and a rush of ecstasy surged through her bloodstream. She wailed and moaned loudly as he powered into her crotch, plunging himself inside and their skin hot where it rubbed together. Tina watched in wrapt amazement as she had never seen a girl take the Beast like this and not beg for leniency and mercy, indeed this dirty slut was taking him and might even be able to partly tame him.

But The Beast wasn’t about to allow that to happen and stretched his big arms forward and hooked his thick fingers into her long hair and pulling hard back on it, driving his body even further inside her, Rachel’s face contorting in a mixture of shock, surprise, pleasure and pain. But at that moment she realised, quite clearly, that it was too big for her and while her pussy might just about manage to handle it’s size, if they targeted her asshole she would never cope. And as The Beast hammered away at her relentlessly it was as if Tina had read her thoughts as she bent to get right up in Rachel’s face to taunt her further.

“You enjoying that cunt? That what you came down here for, is it? Massive isn’t it? Just imagine what it’ll do to your asshole. Eh? I can see that you’re not so keen for that are you Bitch.”

Rachel couldn’t do much or say much because right at that moment she felt the huge cock inside her erupt and fire a massive load deep within her womb. She had little chance to recover any wind or breathe before Tina dragged her to her knees besides the table and instructed the big man to slap his sloppy, cum smeared cock all over her pretty face, whacking it off her chin and nose.

“Ok Bitch, I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you a chance. If you get your slutty ass over here and lick my asshole clean then I’ll tell him not to have your asshole. As much as I want to see him crack you and make you squeal like a pig, if you humble yourself to me I’ll stop him (at this Tina turned her back to the kneeling Rachel and hoisted her tiny skirt up and bared her pale ass at her). Come on slut, get over here and get licking!”

Rachel was confused, in the main she was repulsed at the thought of degrading herself like this, she was rich, she was beautiful, she was above this. Yet, in the dark recesses of her mind the part of her that had brought her down here to whore her body just to indulge in cheap, nasty sex she was being turned on and as she sank forward on her knees and extended her tongue from her mouth and began to lap at the pale, pallid ass cheeks preferred to her , she was not at all sure what she wanted. The big man came from behind her and pushed her head deeper into the whore’s ass crack, forcing her tongue to connect with Tina’s ass. Rachel tried not to think of what had been inside that hole over the years and just lapped away at it. She just thought to herself .

“Just keep at it, get it over with and get out of here.”

Tina, meanwhile, was relishing having this slut give her a rim job and laughed as she backed her ass onto her face and instructed her to get in further. Eventually, she pulled away and looked down at Rachel.

“Damn! You make a good ass licker bitch but as good as you were I’ve got some more bad news for you. See I’m a fucking liar, always have been and always will be. And I see over your shoulder that The Beast was pretty excited about what I made you do and has gone and got himself stiff again and it would be a shame to let it go to waste. So Beast I reckon you should let this little wannabe see just how HARD life on the street can really be. Go on fuck her asshole like it’s never been before.”

Rachel was too stunned to really react and offered no defence as he came behind her, pushed her head down to the concrete floor and part her ass cheeks. She braced for the assault to come and in seconds she felt the monster dick slide piece by piece inside her asshole. It was too big, she kept thinking to herself but as it filled her and inched deeper and deeper she tried to relax and enjoy whatever she could. With a grunt he shoved himself a little further in and enjoyed the squeal that came from Rachel’s mouth. She felt her whole ass fill up with his meat but that wasn’t all. With her hands stiffly jammed behind her and with being bent over on her knees her face was being rubbed uncompromisingly on the bare floor. Tina seeing this wasted no time in getting the sharp tips of her hooker boots at Rachel’s face so it looked like she was licking at Tina’s boot with every thrust from The Beast.

And yet! And yet through the discomfort and humiliation of this ordeal for Rachel her body was reacting differently. Amazingly, she had taken this huge ddick and despite it’s girth, despite it’s length she was handling it. And she continued to take it and shamefully be turned on all the way until sometime later he flooded her asshole, just as her pussy had been flooded, and as he withdrew she felt the sticky liquid drip down her ass and thigh.

Her two captors shared a laugh and a beer, leaving her on her knees on the floor to contemplate what she had brought upon herself, with her carnal desires. They eventually released her and brought her to her feet in front of them. Chewing at gum contemptuously, Tina addressed the younger woman. “That’s just a little taste for you bitch of what life on the streets will be like for you, understand? Next time you might not be so lucky. Now you run the fuck away from this and don’t ever come back, you might be a sex hungry slut but find your supply elsewhere. OK?”

Rachel lowered her eyes and gave a nod and allowed them to lead her outside to the van and she took the journey home in the back in a bit more comfort this time. They abandoned her naked by the corner she had worked earlier, though now, at nearly five in the morning the empty streets were even more deserted and thankfully she encountered no-one on her limping, shivering walk to her car (the key neatly hidden beside it). And with a T-shirt in the boot she was able to drive home with some modesty and consider how she would find the next way to attempt to satisfy her sexual urges, because she knew that she had to have the dirtiest, nastiest sex imaginable.

NEXT : RACHEL BECOMES A VIDEO CUM-BUCKET.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,495 Followers
12