A Rimming for Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I was cumming again, and she messed up our groove," Rachel starts to roll off of the pillows propping her up. No, I think. No, there is no way we are stopping now.

"Whoa, whoa, hey," I say, maybe a little desperately, "what are you doing, we have all night!"

She laughs, "Oh! No, I'm not going anywhere, believe me. Neither are you!" She pushes me hard in the chest and I fall back on the bed, "No, I want to cum quick this time so we can go easy again, so I'm taking over." She stands up on the bed, over me. She turns around to face my legs, and starts to sit down on my face. Lower, that perfect ass is returning to my face, lower. Just a few inches from my goofy grin, she reaches back to pull her ass cheeks apart. She holds still for a second, letting me get a good look at her pretty star-bud, while she looks back over her shoulder to position herself, then aggressively presses her anus against my mouth.

"Mmmm, yes, mmmm," she whispers as she grinds away on my mouth. I picture her with her eyes closed, focused, as she bites her bottom lip, but I can't actually see her face. Only that perfect ass, followed by her arching back, and golden hair cascading past her shoulder blades as she tilts her head back and continues to rock, forward and backward, grind, grind, grind. She pulls up, "Stick your tongue out, hard." I do it automatically, and within a second she is bouncing her asshole on my tongue. Not much penetration, yet, but she is spreading her ass wider now, and letting me get deeper inside with each bounce. Bounce, bounce, grind, bounce, bounce, grind, she definitely has a rhythm worked out and I am just happy to be of service. Holding my tongue out, keeping it hard, trying to wriggle it deeper in her butthole as she bounces up and down. Of course, this whole night, my dick has been incredibly hard, but I barely even noticed it until now. Oh well, I think, I'll take care of that when I get home. Right now, it's all about Rachel's pleasure, and her pleasure happens to be my favorite thing to do. She is gaining speed, and is obviously about to orgasm again, so I focus on staying still and letting her use my mouth and tongue however she needs to. Apparently, she needs my tongue deep in her anus because she has stopped bouncing and is pulling my head into her ass hard, with both hands, while her whole body tenses and finally shakes in orgasmic relief. "Yeeeeeesssss!" Rachel whisper-shrieks, "Ahhhhhhahaha... thank you, Jack. That was perfect." I grunt beneath her, with her backside still pressed firmly against my mouth. After a few seconds, Rachel peels her ass from my face and looks over her shoulder into my eyes, "Okay, now it's your turn. I want you to tell me what to do this time, and I'll do it. You're the director - I know you can make me cum again, can't you, babe? That fucking tongue of yours is amazing."

Excellent. I've only been out of her ass for a few seconds and I already only want to bury my face in it again. "OK, girl, get up on your hands and knees." Rachel smirks and quickly gets into position, "Keep your legs together. There you go, look at that ass. Perfect. Now reach back and spread that butt for me." She grabs both cheeks and pulls them wide. Again, I am staring at her pink, ridged asshole, and already losing my cool. I just want to dive in there, but I need to talk, to make this even hotter. "What do you want me to do, girl?"

Rachel stretches her ass cheeks apart, "I want that hot, wet tongue in my ass."

Hold it together, "How bad do you want it?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Ask nicely, then."

"Please, Jack, please, please, please eat my ass."

"Please what?" I lean in and blow cool air up and down her buttcrack.

"Please, eat it! Please eat my ass!"

"How do you want me to eat your ass?" now I exhale hot air on her anus.

"I want you to lick my asshole, suck on it, stick your tongue inside of me. Up inside my ass. Deep inside my ass. I want you to make love to it. Taste my butt..." Rachel is getting really worked up. I think she is into all of this dirty talk, and I keep it going.

"You want me to taste your butt? Taste up inside your butt?"

"Yes, please, yes. Tell me how much you love it. Love eating my asshole out."

"Do you love it? Love how I eat your asshole out?"

"Are you kidding me?" Rachel is getting extremely horny, I can tell, rocking back, trying to brush her ass against my face. "I love how you rim me out! I wish you would eat my ass all day, every day. It's the best feeling in the world. Please, Jack, I'm not joking, please get back in my ass!"

So, kneeling behind her, knees on the outsides of her legs, I once again lower my mouth to her asshole and get back to work. She gasps as I immediately dart my tongue all the way in, then pull all the way back out and watch her anus close after I plop my tongue out. I love the sound it makes as I pull it out, pop, then push it back in. "Hump my tongue with your ass, girl." Rachel pushes back, pulls forward, pushes back, and I hold my tongue in place while her ass cheeks slap against my face. After a few rounds of this, I push her forward slightly, "OK, now I need to suck on your asshole. Does that sound good to you?"

"Yes, please suck on my asshole..." Rachel manages to whisper.

"Hold your cheeks wide while I suck, alright. I want to really get my lips around your asshole."

"Okay. Suck me. Suck my ass."

I wrap my arms around her hips, and press my lips against her anus while pushing my face into her ass and falling forward so she is now lying face-down on the bed while I start sucking. Again, gentle at first, just feeling the ridges of her anus in my mouth while I tease it and suckle on it. Her asshole is soft, and the skin of her anus rises and pulls into my mouth while I suck a little harder. At this point, her ass doesn't have much of a taste, just a slightly sweet and salty note to it. This is making me so excited, I can barely stand it, and Rachel is absolutely into it as well, moaning and grinding sensuously. We are going at it for at least twenty minutes, when it happens. We hear another pounding, this time at the door. And another woman's voice, "Rachel, let us in. I know you're in there, and I'm sorry to interrupt, but we need to get in."

"Fuck." Rachel slowly pulls away from me, stares at the door, then looks at me apologetically, and pulls on her shirt and jeans, "I'm coming, one second." I'm staring at her as she moves, and admiring her amazing body all over again. Did I really just spend the past hour and a half eating this gorgeous girl's ass? I shake my head slightly in disbelief. In the meantime, Rachel goes to the door, stops and looks back at me, letting me see how angry and frustrated she is by this interruption. She mouths silently, "Sorry!" and puts her hand on the knob.

Rachel finally answers the door. It's Jenny, and she's holding a friend up. Another pretty friend, of course. She sees me sitting up on the bed and smiles, "I'm seriously sorry, guys, but Ashley here is totally out of it. I think someone tried to drug her."

Rachel looks back at me, disappointment all over her face, and sighs. "Fuck! Perfect night, and we have to stop for this... Uggh!" She stomps back over and stands in front of me, "I'm going to give you my e-mail and number, and I better hear from you tomorrow! In fact, give me your number right now." I laugh and tell it to her as she plugs it into her phone, "I'm gonna try it out to make sure you're not bullshitting me." She calls it, and my phone rings in my hands.

"See, you can call me. Anytime, day or night. I will come over." I laugh. Do I really need to convince her that I can't wait to do this again?

Relief floods her face, "Good. Because now that I've found you, I'm not letting you get away. I'll call you tomorrow." She turns toward her friends but then comes back to me as I'm gathering myself and heading to the door, "And tomorrow, I'm bringing some cameras, so be ready to give a good performance." A pause. "And one last thing," Rachel winks at me, "that was fucking awesome... Thank you." She walks back to her friends, smiling over her shoulder at me, and I walk out of the room. Better get home and try to get some sleep, because tomorrow might be a long one.

12