A Rise to Dominance Ch. 02

Story Info
My dominant side grows, with help from Kelly.
1.5k words
4.19
32.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I awoke, surprisingly refreshed, and ready to put into motion the plans that I had formulated in my dreams the night before. I got out of bed and quietly made my way around Kelly, still sound asleep on the floor, curled up like a kitten. I went directly to her closet, and put every piece of clothing into suitcases. Well, every piece except for a very skimpy white mesh mini-dress that she had bought in Vegas, and a pair of strappy white heels. I then took the suitcases out to the garage and loaded them in the trunk of my car. I returned to the bedroom to find Kelly still asleep. I nudged her a little, trying to get her to wake up, which she did after some harder nudges with my foot.

"Well, good morning, my little pet." I said to her, rather condescendingly, I will admit.

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she looked at me and said "Good morning Scott."

Moving more quickly than I thought I could, I reached down and grabbed her by the neck, and turned her face to mine. "I think, from now on, you should call me Sir or Master, my pet," I said sternly, my eyes gazing into hers, "Or do I call the lawyers?"

Swallowing hard, she shook her head and softly said "No Master, please, no lawyers Sir."

I patted her on the head, and lifted her from the floor. Releasing the leash from her collar, I instructed her to take a shower, but to leave the collar on. While she was in the shower, I began to write down a list of items we were going to need to continue with our new relationship. When I heard the water being turned off, I entered the bathroom, and removed her towel. She looked at me, confused and frustrated. Without saying a word, I hooked the leash on to the collar, and led her from the shower into our bedroom, and stood her directly in front of a window. She hesitated, but did not move once in place.

"From now on, when you take a shower in the morning, you will air dry in front of this window." I told her. "When the sun is out, it should not take very long, but you will need to plan accordingly for the time."

I take a seat on the bed and watch Kelly, smiling. I know our neighbors are probably out and about, taking walks, leaving for work, and if any of them were to look up, the would get quite a beautiful picture of my naked wife. I know Kelly is finding this rather embarrassing. I can see her cheeks redden as she stands in place. But I am impressed with her willingness to obey, and I find my love for her growing with every minute.

I decide to turn my attention to my plan. I pull out a notebook and begin to jot down a shopping list that Kelly will be using later in the day. I let my imagination run wild, and before I know it, I have accumulated quite a list of kinky toys and other items. I begin to get hard just thinking about how I can use these items on Kelly, but my mind begins to wander to how they can be used to punish the ones she had cheated on me with as well. I'm brought out of my daydreaming by the sound of Kelly calling softly to me.

"Master?" she says, ever so softly, yet quite seductively, "I feel I am dry now. May I return to the bathroom to finish getting ready?"

I nod to her, and watch as she walks past me, her bare skin almost glowing in the sunlight that is filling our bedroom. As she passes the bed, I tell her to stop. She does, and turns to me. Suddenly, I am overcome with an unexpected sense of guilt for what I have forced her to do so far.

"Kelly," I began, "I want to ask you something, and I want you to be perfectly honest with me." I can see she is somewhat uncertain where I am going with this, but I continue. "When I found out you cheated on me, I was devastated. But the truth of the matter is that I was angrier with myself, than I was with you, because I knew I had neglected you. Last night, and even this morning, I was acting out of that frustration, and fear, that you no longer love me. Tell me, Kelly, do you love me?"

Kelly looked at me, strangely, and replied "Yes Master, I love you."

"No, Kelly." I said, waving off her response, "No Master, no Sir, none of this bullshit. I want to know, do you love me? Just me?"

I watched in surprise as Kelly kneels down in front of me, much like she did last night, as she responds "Scott, I love you more this morning than I have in years. I did not have the affairs because you neglected me. I had the affairs because I needed to feel something new. I have lived my life caged inside of this conservative shell, and you have never pushed me to break free of that."

As she spoke, I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes. "I needed to break free, but could never figure out a way to tell you that. I know I chose the wrong way, but last night, you showed me that you can be the man I need. I need to be pushed. I need to be stretched beyond my own imagination. There is so much of life I want to experience, and I need to be forced to do so."

Her words penetrated me in a way I had never felt before. "Kelly," I asked, softly, "What are you saying?"

She looked at me with those deep blue eyes, and without hesitation, spoke directly into my soul. "Scott, you are my husband, my love, and now my Master. I am your wife, and now your submissive, yours to use, to control and to command. I will obey, not out of duty, but out of love."

I fell to my knees beside her, pulled her lips to mine, and kissed her with a passion I had never felt before. I laid her down on the floor, and instinctively, her legs parted. I pulled my boxers down to my knees, and pressed my throbbing cock into her wet, velvety pussy. I penetrated her slowly, lingering on ever second of my entry, wanting to feel every millimeter along the way. Slowly and methodically, I pushed deeper and deeper, until my shaft was fully enveloped by her warm pussy. I then began to fuck her rhythmically, maintaining the slow pace, wanted her to feel my full, thick cock. I kept up this slow pace for a few minutes, when Kelly leaned close to my ear and whispered seductively, "Fuck me, Master. Fuck your sex slave like the whore I am."

Her words drove me over the top, and I began to thrust inside of her like a wild man, I gave no consideration to how she felt, or if she was enjoying it. I focused solely on my needs and my pleasure. I fucked her hard, like a jackhammer. I grabbed her breasts and kneaded them roughly as I pushed my self up, to drive deeper and deeper into her. Her screams of "Yes Master." continued to drive me, and I felt myself nearing my orgasm.

"Beg for it, slut." I said. "Beg for your Master's nectar."

Kelly screamed loudly "Master, blow your juice into my aching pussy now!"

As she screamed, I came with a force I had never felt before, and I could feel in Kelly that she came at the same time. In all our time together, that had never happened before, and it was incredible.

I collapsed on top of her, both of our hearts beating rapidly. We lay there, drenched in sweat and holding each other tightly for a few minutes, my cock still hard inside of her. I finally rolled off and onto the floor, lying next to her. She sat up, and calmly purred "Master, let me clean you up." To my surprise, she leaned down and began to suck my cock clean of her juices and mine. I caressed her hair as she licked my entire shaft and the tip of my cock clean. She also sucked on my balls and cleaned them as well.

When she finished, I indicated that should could go and get cleaned up, but she shook her head no, and said "I've already had my shower today; I am not due for another one until this evening, Master."

I smiled, almost laughing, and said "Very well, my little slut. I think we need to go shopping. You should go get dressed now."