A Risky Game

Story Info
A wife's view of married couples playing a kissing game.
4.8k words
3.69
87.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

"What would be truly interesting would be to hear what the wives of the guys who fucked Kay thought of their husbands adventures that night." - female comment after reading Married Couples Play a Teen Kissing by haveahornywife

*****

It was fun to hang with the gang again. I had been chatting with Carla just like the old days, just like we always have for the past - is it ten years already? Shit. Funny how things turned out, she and Robert seem happy and I ended up with Jeff, well that's just my luck.

Back in college I had thought Jeff and Carla were deeply in love and then one night at a party similar to this one something happened, a smile, a few seconds standing near the pool, and next thing you know he's left her and I've got him. My boyfriend Robert was like what the fuck, and next thing you know he and Carla were an item. They even got arrested in the park one time, fucking like bunnies in the dark when the cops came through. Everybody thought it was so funny, except me. He never fucked me in the park.

Jeff was charming and wonderful and we got married and then I don't know how to say it, it just got boring. Is that terrible? I know he felt the same way. Sex was automatic, our routine was predictable and dull, he stopped being charming. It got to where his fingers actually scratched my skin, they felt like nail files when he touched me, and pretty soon he didn't touch me very often. Oh well, I figured that's married life for you. I had been wrong to expect more.

This party, about six months ago, was the same old crowd, they are really great people and great friends and I look forward to these things. Everybody teases and flirts and jokes around but - I almost said nothing ever happens but well there have been a couple of things. They worked out, it is just something we laugh about now, a naughty lapse of judgment. The lapses have actually kind of given all of us a sense of freedom, we can tease one another and at least it's not like Jonah and Ellie. But if it does get like that, well, they saved their marriages and everybody stayed friends, so it must not be all that bad. What I am saying is, there is always a kind of sense that something might happen, but mostly nothing does. The possibility of it though is in the back of all our minds.

So wouldn't you know it would be Rebecca who would start talking about playing post office. Oh, just what we fucking need, a bunch of horny married people pairing off with other people's spouses and making out in the dark. Let's just light a match to this dry forest, shall we? When she said it I felt a sense of alarm but then I glanced across the picnic table at Larry, who was looking over at me, and he smiled and I thought, well this might not be all bad. Larry's wife Brenda was sitting next to him, looking across the yard at somebody else. Even though some people groaned and complained, we all knew this game was going to happen.

I didn't even look at Jeff. I didn't want to know how he was going to handle this. I could just see him going yeah, man, let's play this, so he could get a little excitement out of somebody else's wife. I can't blame him, he sure ain't getting it from me! But still there was something creepy about it.

When Debra and Todd went into the room you could just about feel the cold sweat on everybody. The conversations kept going but everybody was glancing at the door, like, when are they going to come out? Debra came out with a stupid look on her face, like she was trying to pretend that she was not totally wound up. I know Todd, I have never been with him but I can imagine... I have many times imagined ... what he would be like, alone in the dark. When she came out it totally confirmed my fantasies.

I was actually shocked when she said Todd wanted me to come in next. I mean, we know each other, we went to school together, but he has never shown any interest in me. The people sitting around me clapped and cheered for about two seconds then went back to their drinks and their conversations and I got up like a robot and walked to the door to Debra's sewing room, where Todd waited.

It was very dark. "Todd?" I whispered, "Are you here?"

"Yes," he said, "I'm standing right here." My eyes adjusted and I could just make out a figure. It was like I could smell him, or feel the warmth of his body, I can't explain it, but I knew where he was. "Hi Karen," he said, softly. "Come here."

I stepped toward him. I didn't know what to do. I have not been with anyone but my husband for five years, and I did not really know how this game would work, with Todd being married and me, too. I felt his arms come up around me and he pulled me gently toward him. And then his mouth was on mine.

The door was shut. Jeff certainly had noticed that I had been picked, he knew I was here and you know what? Fuck him. As soon as I thought about Jeff my body surged with rebellion and I put my arms around Todd and opened my mouth to his kiss and let me just say, woo hoo. Yay team. Oh my god. His fingers roamed over my body, my nipples were hard against his hands and he rolled them between his thumb and index finger while he kissed me. He pushed his hips against mine and his cock was hard as a rock.

His hands came down to my ass and he pulled me closer, harder up against his hard-on and I felt my hips shifting to rub up against him. Our tongues were busy, we were both panting and moaning, I ran my hand down the side of his rib cage and over his tummy, to his thigh, where I let it rest, a fingernail moving lightly against the muscle of his leg.

I could feel it, I could feel his lust for me. I would have fucked him right there. I would have dropped to my knees and sucked his dick just for the pleasure of giving pleasure to someone who appreciated it. But some voice of reason, some very weak, barely audible voice in my head slowed me a little and after five or ten minutes of incredibly arousing making out I said, "We should probably call the next person."

He pulled back and his hand came up to his hair, absentmindedly. He was gasping for air. I could see his eyes sparkling in the light that came in through the blinds. His hands left my body slowly, reluctantly. "God, Karen," he said.

I laughed. "Yeah, right?"

We were suddenly a little self-conscious, I could tell he was just as aroused I was, and he said, "Well, who should I send in?"

"Fuck, Todd, I don't know." I gave him another hug and thought about the men who were out there. "Larry? No, I know. Get Dennis."

Todd was smoothing his clothes and trying to compose himself and he said, "Okay, Dennis it is." He started for the door and stopped. "Karen," he said, "That was fucking amazing. I always thought you were sexy but I never realized."

He did not wait for me to comment, but opened the door and went out.

In a minute Dennis came in. Now, I have to admit something. I was roommates with Rachel when she dated Dennis in college so I knew about him. She used to come home after being with him and it would take her a couple of hours to come back to her senses. A couple of times she started to tell me about it but she could not find the words. "Big" is one thing, but "big and knows how to use it" might be something a girl would remember. Whatever, I figured why not?

So here was Dennis in his shorts and flip-flops, with a beer in his hand. I am good friends with his wife Doris and she has said a couple of things that make me think that Dennis is not exactly the most faithful husband in the world. He makes good money and he's a decent guy but she has some thoughts about him and they are probably correct.

Oddly, Dennis is about a half a head shorter than me. He came in and I felt that he was a little unsure what the deal was. "Hi Dennis," I said. "Well, we've got this game going."

He said, "Yeah, how has it been?" And it suddenly occurred to me that I knew what was going on and he didn't.

"Oh, it has been good," I said. "I think everybody is having a good time." He set his beer down and stood there in the dark, awkward, and so I took the initiative. I walked over to him and put my arms around him just like Todd had done with me, and I bent down and put my mouth on his.

Dennis has had a lot of experience with women, he is not shy, but I could tell this was a little overwhelming for him. The chick is calling the shots, hey, get used to it, asshole. I am only interested in you for your big dick, I don't actually care about you. I was feeling kind of nasty, powerful, in my mind I was imagining the way guys look at women's bodies and I thought, fuck you I'm going to treat you that way. I rammed my tongue down his throat and pulled his head in close to mine, holding him behind his ears like a schoolboy. He didn't know what to do, and it struck me as entirely hilarious. I completely dominated this stud.

Before he could respond I started running my hands over his body. I actually was curious to know about the magic cock the guy supposedly has. I pinched his nipples and he jumped, but my kiss held him in place and there was no way for him to escape except to be a big pussy and run away from the lustful woman. I put my hand on his thigh and I could read his mind, he hoped I would give him some kind of hand job there, and no, actually, that was not my plan. If this guy is hung like they say he is then I will want something more than just jacking him off.

This is not like me, I am a normal modest little wifey-poo, but there was something about his attitude, and also don't forget Todd had me wound up like a clock, and I reached down and put my hand right on Dennis's cock, through his shorts. I ran my fingers up and down and yes, indeed, Houston, we have touchdown, the rumors are confirmed.

I mean the thing went halfway to his knees. I stroked it a few times to make sure, but he seemed to think I was jacking him off or something. No, sweetheart, I am just measuring it in case I need it later. I could tell he expected me to make a comment but there was something about him, a lack of humility, a lack of respect, actually he just seemed like a dumb boy. I was raping him with my tongue and this kielbasa was pressing against the front of his shorts and I pulled back and said, "Okay, who do you want me to call in?"

I might as well have hit him over the head with a crowbar. He stepped back. He was panting, staggering, and he didn't know what to say. Wasn't this bitch supposed to beg for the pillar of Hercules? And my thought was, you know, I am glad to know about this, there might be a time I will want to visit this guy. On my terms. That is one big, hard penis there, and I would like to spend some time enjoying it but I am not giving this jerk the pleasure of commenting on it.

"Uh, I, uh," he said. "I don't know." He stood there. The light between the blinds came in stripes and there was a stripe across his crotch that showed me he was straining against the fabric of his shorts and another streak across his face that let me see the consternation in his expression.

I said, "How about Betty?"

He paused, "No, not Betty." He looked toward the window. "How about Kay? Yeah, send in Kay." Kay is a sweet girl who is built like a brick shithouse but doesn't realize it, she thinks she's fat, you can tell. Who knows, brick shithouse and hung-like-a-horse just might be the winning combination.

I was feeling powerful as I went out. Todd and I had touched on something, there was something there, and I felt I had left him with a hard-on that would come back again and again until one day we would find an opportunity and something would happen. Dennis, on the other hand, might be an outstanding fuck if I kept him in his place. I was being loyal to Jeff at this point but I had no illusion that that would last, and when I finally decided to go out and get what I needed I would keep Dennis in mind. But I would see him on my terms. He would be my pet, not the other way around.

I looked around. Kay was sitting with her husband Joey. He had a stupid smile on his face, well he is the most good-natured guy ever. He is what I think of as Just A Guy. Likes football, tits, beer, hopes he gets a raise. Heart of gold. I went over to Kay and said, "Dennis has asked for you."

She looked at Joey with a kind of sense of panic. I wondered if she had heard the same stories. He looked back at her with the kindest expression, so supportive, he seemed to think it was all good fun. They talked for a minute between them and then he patted her on the ass as she stood up and slowly walked toward the door of the sewing room.

I sat down next to Joey. He said, "Well, how was it?" I looked at him and saw him in a different light. He was not worried about his wife, he seemed to sort of enjoy the mischief, the adventure, in a kind and benevolent way.

"You want to know, really?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said.

I smiled at him, "It is hot as shit." He stared at me dumbly. I continued, "We are playing with fire."

He said something like "Huh."

I said, "And I love it." I stood up. His eyes went up to my face and I turned and headed to the beer keg.

Jeff was standing there laughing with some guys. I saw him look at me as I came up, he was trying to be cool but I know he was dying to hear what had happened. The group was standing around the keg and Jeff was on the side facing the door where the game was being played, and I know him, he was watching to see who went in with who.

"How's it going honey?" he said, as I came up. "Have you been picked yet?" As if he didn't know. He threw his arm around me.

"Yes, I got picked by Todd." He smiled at me and waited for a report.

I smiled back at him, listen I have practice at this wife shit, until he finally asked, "Well, how was it?"

"It's fun," I said. "It's like being in high school again." He looked at my face. He didn't know me in high school. I was a good girl at that age, well I've always been a pretty good girl, I never went through any wild time or anything.

"And then you pick somebody, right?"

"Yeah, I picked Dennis."

"Huh, Dennis." Jeff had almost certainly heard some of Dennis's stories but I don't think he had ever seen him in a locker-room or anything. "And how was that?"

I looked at him and said, "It was okay. Maybe somebody will pick you and you will see how it is."

Nobody was really paying attention, but Dennis and Kay were in that room a pretty long time. I always thought of Kay as a mousey thing, cute and plump in her way but shy, and I kind of hoped Dennis was not taking advantage of her. Finally the door opened and he came out and it was hilarious, that salami of his was pushing against his shorts like a tent, sticking out in front of him in the streaky light of the party like he was some kind of clown. He had a stupid smile on his face and he headed toward the keg.

I didn't want to be there if he was going to send Jeff in, so I turned and started talking to Gerald, who I have known longer than his own wife has, and behind me I heard Dennis say Jeff's name and then they stood there for a minute whispering together. Jeff came over to me and touched my arm and said, "Well honey, I just got picked. By Kay."

I laughed and said, "Okay, have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He looked at me with a confused expression and I said, "Oh, just go and have fun you big ape," and away he went, across the yard and into the dark room.

Dennis was avoiding me, I could tell. He was talking with some guys and I felt like he was afraid to come over to me. Maybe it was because I had teased him in the game, and maybe it was because he knew my husband was over there, a few feet away, doing something with somebody else's wife. I liked having Dennis being afraid of me, we had established some kind of balance in the dark where if I said boo he would jump out of is skin. And I liked it like that.

Todd came over to save the day. His beer was empty and he came over to the keg and then stood beside me while I chatted with Gerald. It was a friendly gesture, he wasn't hitting on me or anything, but he and Gerald and I talked about the time Judy and Thomas had almost driven off the top of a cliff, and we were all laughing our heads off.

Gerald got distracted and wandered off and Todd and I were alone. "How you doing?" he asked, a sincere question wrapped in a cliche.

"I am good," I said, and I know he saw my eyes sparkling.

"Where's Jeff?" he asked. I could not tell if Todd had been following the game or not.

"Oh, he's over there making out with Kay," I said.

"Oh," Todd said, because what do you say to that? "Kay, huh?"

I took a sip and looked at him with a smile. "Yeah."

"How do you feel about that?" he asked me.

"I haven't thought about it," I said. "I guess we're all grown-ups, I think Kay is probably pretty safe, don't you?"

Todd looked around and said, "Of all the women at this party, I'd say Kay is the least likely to do something crazy." Then we stood there uncomfortably and he said, "How did you feel about playing this game?" Meaning, how did I like making out with him.

Now this was tricky, because I had cooled down quite a bit and I was a tiny bit worried about what my husband was doing, and I also did not want to push Todd away after we had started something that was very enjoyable. I said, "I think it is kind of nuts for us to play a game like this but I am glad to feel like I am still alive."

He nodded and thought about that and said, "Yeah, me too."

Meanwhile, my husband was in there a long time with that woman. I don't think anyone was paying attention except probably the spouses of the people involved. Joey had gone over to talk with Dennis when he came out and they looked cheerful enough, so I figured everything was cool. Finally Kay opened the door and stepped out. She was wearing a cute little sun-dress and like I say she has the tits, she has what you might call a big butt or you might call her curvy, whatever, her eyes were glazed and she appeared to be halfway between crying and breaking out in laughter. Her eyes scanned the yard and she found Laura and sent her in.

Laura is one I would worry about. She was a slut in college, she has told me so herself. She might have slowed down when she got married but I bet the plumber and the yard man get a special tip, if you know what I mean. At first I did not much like the idea of my husband getting his hands on her but as I stood there working on my beer I realized that it did not actually bother me a bit. I just about hoped she would give him a blow job or fuck him in there, it would make him happy and if he felt guilty he might walk wide around me for a while. Which would be okay with me. I knew how I felt and I could not think of any reason that my husband should be held to a higher standard than me.

But it was only a couple of minutes when Jeff came out and called in some other guy. I could not read his expression. He went over to the keg and filled his glass and started talking with some guys.

I forget who Laura had called for, and I did not notice when she came out and sent somebody else in, It's a funny game, if your own spouse is not in there you just don't really notice that a couple of people are missing. Everybody was getting a little bit of a buzz. We have these parties pretty often and it was not that different from any other.

I saw when one of the husbands came out and sent another husband in again and it was a little strange for me. The game had become sort of distant and unimportant, it was going on but nobody was paying attention. The chatter in the yard had reached a kind of crescendo and everybody was having fun and getting a little drunk. Most of us had been in the room with someone and I don't know how it was for the others but I had a kind of lingering sense of arousal, I felt sexy and desirable and also horny. There was, I think, more than the usual amount of flirting going on around the beer keg.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers
12