A Road Well Travelled (By Zombies)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexavier
Lexavier
21 Followers

******************************

That evening, we decided to sleep in the same room. I guess we lied to ourselves that it was in case anything happened in the night, but really it was an excuse to be together. I tried not to watch as Zander stripped to his boxers, the meagre diet and hard exercise had caused his figure to become leaner. I'm sure he had a hard time keeping his eyes off me as I removed everything but my underwear.

We crawled under the duvet, bid each other an awkward goodnight, and turned off the light. We lay there silently; those inches apart seemed like miles. Then, tentatively, I felt his fingertips touch the back of my hand, searching for me. I smiled softly into the darkness as I entwined by fingers through his, clasping his hand. That simple touch was reassuring, but it wasn't enough for me. I rolled onto my side, moving the distance between us to press myself flush to his side. He slid an arm under my neck and I rest my head on his shoulder with a comfortable sigh. His lips pressed the top of my head as he whispered another goodnight.

Dim light shone through the curtains, waking me as it flickered against my eyelids. Sometime during the night I'd rolled off Zander and taken the duvet with me. I looked across at him, but he was on his side facing away, the skin of his arm was slightly goose bumped. Gently, I moved back, throwing the duvet over him and threading my arm under his to spoon him. The warmth made him sigh, making me unsure whether he was still asleep or not. We lay like that for what seemed like hours, his soft breathing rocking me back into a light slumber.

Eventually we woke completely, and Zander rolled to face me. His lips curled into a handsome smile as I reached up and traced the line of his jaw with a fingertip, feeling the grainy stubble on his chin. He too reached up, mimicking my actions by dragging the pad of his finger along my jaw and up to curl around my ear, drawing a light giggle as he tickled my lobe. His face grew serious as his eyes dropped to my lips, and I knew what he wanted, what he was going to do, and I welcomed it. We met in the middle, my eyes closed, lips slightly parted as we kissed. It was so tender, so full of need yet restrained. It lingered, the clock ticking away the seconds in the silent room, till we parted.

I bit my lip as he pulled away. The spark between us was like none other I'd experienced, despite the numerous first dates I embarked on. I guessed that was why he pulled away; he knew I liked a slow start, and that I had trouble finding guys who didn't jump the gun. We'd spoken about it often. But Zander filled me with a hunger I hadn't expected of myself. As he sat up and pulled himself together to get out of bed I scrabbled to my knees beside him and cupped his face. He gave me a slightly surprised look that melted as our lips connected with a long inhalation. His arms wrapped around me, one at my waist, the other behind my head as our lips spoke the silent words of the kiss.

We parted, breathless and grinning. I gave him a final peck before bouncing off the bed. He looked a little confused but he was right in some ways, I did want to take it slow, and I couldn't help leaving him wanting more. As I opened the wardrobe to fish out some fresh clothes, Zander stood to pull some of his out of his bag, and I couldn't help notice the large bulge in his boxers. He saw me staring, and unembarrassed, he simply grinned and strode from the room, probably off to the bathroom.

******************************

That day was not uneventful. We spent the rest of the morning making sure the building was secure enough, and after a light snack we set about cleaning and checking our guns. I showed Zander a little of how to hold it and aim it. His close proximity throughout was both comforting and exciting.

We were also thrown back into reality when there was a thump from behind the barricade. It completely threw me; I guess I'd deluded myself into thinking we were that isolated. We considered leaving it to pound away, but when a second joined it, we knew we had to act. Zander dealt with it efficiently while I watched from an upstairs window. Using a kitchen knife, he silenced their moans and disposed of their bodies. I began to realise some of my independence was slipping away... and I didn't mind, that much.

******************************

The evening came round slowly and our stomachs began to rumble. With a sly smile, Zander hurried to the kitchen first and closed the door behind him. Confused, I reached for the handle but stop short. Clearly he wanted to surprise me. I smile conspiratorially; maybe I can surprise him too.

An hour or so later, Zander opened the door and the smell of food wafted up to me in the bedroom. He didn't even need to call me down. His grin widened as I appeared at the top of the stairs in a sleek black dress that stopped mid-thigh and a subtle layer of make-up. I'd even found some nice matching jewellery. I sauntered down the stairs for him, taking my time so he could take in all of me. When I reached the bottom, he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"You look beautiful. Um, I look a little under-dressed now though..." he plucked at his casual clothes but I shake my head.

"You look fine Hun, and you've been cooking?" He nodded, waving me through. Somehow, he'd found candles hidden away in my parents cupboard, and he'd turned a few of the cans of food into a gourmet meal for two. I giggled like a little girl as he seated me like a gentleman would, and sat opposite. The meal was nice, better than anything I'd eaten in a while. We talked softly even after we'd finished eating, still conscious of the beings outside but once more that world was becoming a distant memory.

I can't help it, the feeling of butterflies in my stomach or the smile that came so easily to my lips. He stood and cleared the plates, but before he could return to his seat I was next to him, pulling him to me tightly. Our lips meet once more, but this kiss is not tender. It's fiery, and passionate. I think we're both surprised by the intensity of the kiss, but those thoughts are fleeting. Soon nothing is left except the need, the desire for more. His tongue presses against my bottom lip, teasing and inviting. I part my lips, accepting the offering and meeting it with my own.

With our passions running wild, we parted with flushed faces and cheeky grins. Together we moved upstairs, bursting into the bedroom. Zander's arms once more embrace me and we kiss, again and again.

I slipped my arms between us and pushed him away, giving him my best sultry look. I slink over to the door, before giving Zander a final look. Giggling at his confused expression, I hold my finger up, gesturing for him to wait a moment for my return before leaving the room.

******************************

The bedroom door opens, and I'm gradually revealed. My hair hangs loosely, falling in locks down my back. The black and red baby doll seems to almost billow against my smooth pale skin, the two parts independently moving as I strut into the room. The thin slip of material that is my thong hides my most intimate area. My legs are once more covered in the silky stockings, with lacy tops that cling to my thighs.

Zander, sitting on the edge of the bed, stared at me with an expression of awe and arousal. It was like I'd dropped right out of his fantasies. A blush came to my cheeks as his hungry gaze devoured my body. I closed the distance between us, stepping between his legs and gently placed my hands on his shoulders. His hands instantly came up, sliding beneath the gauzy material to caress my back. Gently, as if I might break, he pulled me closer and placed his lips to my abdomen. His unshaven bristle tickled my belly as he kissed and tasted my skin.

When he finally looked up, I leaned down to kiss him. I briefly pressed my hands to the sides of his face before dropping them to his waist where I hooked them around his t-shirt and drew it up over his head. His chest was firm and I almost purred as I dragged my fingertips across it, before pushing him backwards. He got the hint and scooted back on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows to watch me as he lay back.

I crawled slowly onto the bed, letting him get a good look into the depth of my cleavage. I worked my way towards him; he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Finally I reached that magnificent bulge that seemed to throb even through Zander's trousers. Kneeling between his legs, I ran my hands up his thighs and much like he did, I moved higher so I could teasingly kiss his belly. Quick as a flash I had his trousers undone, the silence broken by the rip of the zip.

His boxer's beneath were jet black and pulled taught by the member beneath, trying to break free of its confinement. Well I could help with that. Tenderly, I pulled at the waist-line and freed his quivering cock. It stood proud at roughly six to seven inches, with a nice and thick shaft. Around the base sat some dark, wispy hair that looked like it had once been kept neat and tidy but now it'd started growing out. Not that I minded.

I took a moment to pull off his trousers and boxers, so he was completely naked when I returned to my original position. Gazing into his eyes as I approach, I stick out my tongue and run it up along the shaft in one deliberately slow long lick. I tease my tongue around the tip, drawing out the gasping breath of my lover as I lap again and again, circling my pink muscle around the head. With the sweet taste of his pre-cum dancing across my palate, I hold the member loosely with one hand. Finally I place my lips against the head, letting it slide between them.

Zander's eyes widened, as the teasing warmth of my mouth enveloped the head of his phallus. I moaned lewdly as it slipped out and pressed my tongue against it lightly, tasting, tickling, and teasing. My hand moved back and forth as once more I take the head into my mouth. I finally look up to meet Zander's gaze as I begin to bob my head back and forth, sucking and massaging while my hand squeezes the rest of the shaft, occasionally coming up for air with a grin.

Zander tipped his head back, closing his eyes as he sighed in pleasure. His questing fingers ran through my hair. With his encouragement I picked up the pace, taking in more of his shaft. He let out a loud moan as I pushed him into my throat, my nose burying into the hair at the base. I held it for as long as I could, shivering as I could feel it pulse and quiver before I release it with a gasp of air.

His cock shined wet with my saliva. With another purr, I begin to work up and down, squeezing his balls with my hands as I stimulate his entire length. Zander was in another world; his hips bucked and trembled uncontrollably. I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer, but I kept with it. His fingers entwined in my hair as his need grew more urgent. He groaned loudly, and I felt his member swell in my mouth as his seed spurted down my throat.

I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, squeezing out every last drop as I pump it tightly in my fist. My tongue dances over the head, cleaning it up so it was spotless. Finally I lick my lips, letting out a murmur of appreciation.

******************************

With a yelp, I was pulled forward as strong hands took me by the shoulders. Zander planted his lips upon mine with such fervent passion, I barely had chance to catch my breath. His hands travelled across my body, touching skin and material alike, squeezing my bra-clad breasts eagerly. I straddled his waist as I sat up and with a quick pinch of his fingers, he undid the strap and he helped me out of the baby-doll.

My breasts were only out for a few moments before Zander's hands enclosed around them, making me gasp. The pads of his thumbs rubbed against my sensitive areolas, circling the nubs of my nipples teasingly. I groaned lustfully, closing my eyes as he rubbed, pinched, flicked and caressed my boobs.

He sat up, holding me secure in his strong arms as his lips found my body. God, his lips. His warm breath made my skin goose bump. I purred my pleasure as his lips enclosed around a nipple, his teasing tongue flicking and licking. He was seriously turning me on, and he could sense it from the way my fingernails dug into his shoulders.

He slowly let me fall backwards on the bed as he moved out from under me, his hands trailing my body, over the smooth silky stockings and my pale soft skin. He lay beside me on the bed, leaning over so he could kiss me, his fingers working lower and lower. Confidentially he cupped me, his digits pressing firmly through the material of my thong. I pressed my hips up, urging him for more, moaning his name between long passionate kisses.

Eagerly Zander complied, gripping the hem of my underwear and sliding it over the silky stockings to find its place on the floor. He made a murmur of appreciation as he gazed upon my body before returning his hand to my heat. His touch was electric, so much better than my own touch; he lightly stroked the full pink lips, teasing me till I could take no more. When the pad of his thumb brushed my clit I inhaled sharply, my hips bucking and grinding as I shuddered with the pleasure he brought.

He slipped from my grasp, pressing his lips down the length of my body, lower and lower until... FUCK! The tip of his tongue ran up my wet slit and circled the sensitive nub at the top, before sweeping down again. He repeated that same action, teasing yet stimulating, flicking and licking at my arousal. Finally, he stopped over my clit using his lips to suck it up and lick it relentlessly. He parted me and slid two fingers inside me, curling up to hit just the right spot to drive me wild.

I gripped his hair as I arched my back, my legs quivering uncontrollably. A constant stream of moans escaped my lips; I shut my eyes tightly as every nerve ending exploded throughout my body. It had been so long since I'd felt someone's hot breath, their skilful tongue driving me over the edge until... I had to grab a pillow to muffle the screaming orgasm that erupted. My thighs clamped tightly about his head, trapping him to me until I had nothing left to give and I collapsed in a heat of satisfied bliss.

******************************

As I lay there, with my body still shivering lightly, I was unaware of where Zander had slipped off to. Suddenly I felt his strong hands on my thighs as I was pulled to the edge of the bed. I looked up at him, his eyes full of hunger and desire. My face flushed with that simple burning look. He lifted my legs, hooking onto them at the bend of my knee as he positioned himself at my entrance. My breath caught in my throat as he took control, dragging the head against my still sensitive clit before slowly pushing it inside.

I clenched the bed sheets beneath me as Zander slowly rocked against me. Each deliberately slow thrust sent ripples through my body. I bit my lip, containing the loud moans wanting to burst out. Gradually he sped up, thrusting harder, his hips slapping mine as he bottomed out each time. I could no longer keep quiet, with each hard slap I cried out, lifting myself up to meet him. A smile crept on my lips as I watched his expression of pleasure and wonder, his eyes sweeping my body.

My legs slipped from his grasp and I put them on his chest, pushing him away. He looked at me uncertainly, but I ignored him and rolled onto my front. I crawled forward in a hopefully sexy way, my rear swinging from side to side with each step. When I got to the middle of the bed I turned to look over my shoulder, and it didn't take him long to get the idea.

He scrambled onto the bed and used his strong hands to grasp the cheeks of my ass, splitting me open to his lustful gaze. He returned his hard cock to my waiting nethers with a sharp yelp from me. "Harder... Harder..." I urged him and he did, pulling me back as he pistoned back and forth. My hair fell about my face in wild tumbles. My breathing was heavy and ragged, my heart raced and the air was slick with the smell of our sex. I could feel every inch of his organ inside me, the hot palms pressed against my hips as he drove himself into me.

His inevitable groan alerted me just as much as his urgent thrusts. I dropped to one elbow and the fingers of my freehand went instantly to my waiting clit, driving me absolutely wild once more.

"Oh god..." he groaned from behind me. His powerful drives turned to long deep plunges as he suddenly erupted inside me. His grip was like a vice as with pump after pump he filled me so completely. My fingertips furiously rubbed myself, and that along with the luscious feeling of Zander's cum spraying inside me sent me rising to a beautiful climax that had me screaming into the mattress.

Zander slumped beside me with a happy grin plastered on his face. I crawled over to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. He returned it softly and wrapped his arms about me. We lay there panting a slight sheen of sweat on our brow as we luxuriated in the afterglow. I don't know how long we lay there but it grew chilly as our bodies cooled off, so Zander untangled himself from me and we settled together under the covers.

******************************

It was sometime later, probably not as long as it seemed, but I had turned over and Zander was spooning me, his arms lying across my body comfortably. I noticed what had probably woken me, nestled between my ass cheeks. He was still breathing deeply, and a naughty smile crossed my lips. I closed my eyes and very gently teased my body, till I was hot and wet for him. Whatever he was dreaming about was clearly turning him on as his member throbbed against me.

Gingerly I pulled out from his grasp and turned to see him in the dim light, lying on his back. Slowly and carefully, I managed to get my leg across him, straddling his waist. I must have disturbed him though because I could tell he was starting to wake. So without a moment's pause I impaled myself on him. He woke with a grunt, his eyes opening wide to see me rise and fall above him.

He was speechless as his hands rose to stroke my sides and cup my breasts, my hips ground in circles before lifting and dropping once more. It was slow and tender, my inner walls squeezing him. I dropped forward and planted a long hot kiss on his lips, our tongues lashing against one another.

When he started to thrust his hips up to meet mine I increased my pace with a low purr. Changing from light bounces to long, deep slams that caused me to groan with intense pleasure. His hands found my ass and we rocked hard together. I fell away from his lips, coming to rest at his shoulder, my teeth grazing the skin before pulling myself together. I pressed his shoulders into the mattress and took total control, riding him with all I had. Each time our hips met was punctuated with a loud "Yes!" or "Fuck!"

I came hard, my body growing limp as stars flashed in my eyes. Zander took over, thrusting up powerfully, sparks of lightning igniting inside me. And then he was coming too, I could feel him grow and shoot inside me, sending his seed deep into my body.

I slumped down over him and he cradled me in his arms, our hearts racing faster than any terrifying zombie encounter could make it. There was no need for words; we happily held each other, occasionally kissing as we relaxed.

******************************

Like the time I'd spent in the erotic shop, the days passed in a blur of sexual activities. We left the bedroom only to eat, and to wash, but every time we washed it would end in wet, soapy fun. If this was how the world ended then I'd go out in a blaze of sex and orgasms.

Of course, the fun had to end at some point and that point was when we decided we really must move on. The food was running dangerously low, and we'd pressed our luck staying in one place for so long. The best direction we had was the note my parents left me. It wasn't too far and hopefully they'd still be there to shelter us.

Lexavier
Lexavier
21 Followers