A Roll in the Hay

Story Info
The working girl and the cop.
838 words
3.79
91k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he first appeared on my screen, I thought he was just another client looking to buy time. But as we exchanged quick-witted banter, I learned that he was a cop. Interesting, I thought so I kept the conversation rolling along. I was drawn in by his quick wit and charm.

After a few hours of online chatting, he urged me to call him, but I was unsure of just what his intentions were. Curiosity got the best of me and to my surprise I found myself dialing his number the next day thinking that his voice would surely satisfy that curiosity I had. It only intensified the feeling. His laugh made me smile and the conversation was so easy. I felt my guard slipping ever so slowly away and thinking that this one just may be that person I was secretly searching for. He asked me to meet him that afternoon since he was working in my area and I agreed once again thinking that this would surely put an end to my silly schoolgirl thoughts.

I left my office with little hesitation that afternoon. I pulled in to the place that we agreed to meet and was pleasantly surprised at just how cute he was. The conversation was easy and I decided to just go ahead and ask what it was that he was wanting from me, knowing that he was aware of my night job, I thought surely this would be it. No such luck on my part, his brutal honesty about being in a long-term relationship that was heading south did trip me up a bit. Thinking all right, now we have the sob story about the terrible home life we are going to get down to it, but it was almost the opposite. Maybe it was the way he put himself out there that made me hear him out, or the twinkle in his eye, or just me wanting to believe in someone good after all this time. I listened. I knew I was in for a ride as he drew me in, but I couldn't stop myself from getting in. We decided to meet up after he was off duty. I wondered on my way home what it was that was different about this "one" that had me from hello.

We met up later that afternoon and I decided to take him to my get away spot, a small barn on some land. He seemed almost unsure of himself most of the evening as we sat in the hayloft which only made him much more irresistible to me. I knew from the first time on the phone that I would give myself to him if he asked, although he proclaimed that was not what his intentions were. I found myself completely caught up in his boyish charms and playfulness.

It had started to lightly rain and the sound of the rain on the roof and the horses in their stalls put quietness in the air. I knew he was unsure of where he stood with me and I wanted to let him know, but couldn't with mere words. I knew that he wouldn't make a move on me, so I took the lead and straddled him in the hay. Leaning down and slowly kissing him made me ache deep inside. I felt him throbbing against his Abercrombie shorts and being the polite hostess that I am I undid his buttons to release the pressure. I felt his sigh of relief on my lips as I reached down to grab his cock in my hands. Shocked at how big he was I couldn't wait any longer, I inched down till I had him in my mouth. I teased with my tongue and slowly took him into my mouth. I knew that I had him then.

Having enough of my warm mouth on his cock, he flipped me over and slowly entered me. As he slid in and out, I thought I had never felt so fully aware of how good it felt to have a man so deep inside me. I was on the edge and begged him to fuck me harder but he would only chuckle and whisper to slow down. He filled me so completely only to slip out and tease my clit with his cock. Finally he thrust into me faster and faster until I couldn't hold on any longer, I came and came feeling like I was going out of my mind with sensations. We lay spent in the hay just listening to each other breathe, neither of us speaking. I think we both wondered just what had happened and if there were more to come.

Knowing he had someone to go home to, we got up and picked the hay out of each other's hair and clothes. We got ready to go back to our separate lives, he laid a gentle kiss on my head and I knew then that this was just a roll in the hay...