A Romantic Evening

Story Info
A romantic dinner date between a couple.
1.7k words
4.03
19k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella looked at the clock. It was already 15 minutes past 5. She wanted to go home. After all, it was her first marriage anniversary. She wanted to go home early and cook something special for Jason. But as luck would have it, she had many files to work on. She knew that she was going to be late. Hoping that she could complete her work faster, she got busy with the files.

Jason was trying hard to make his way through the heavy traffic. He planned to surprise his beautiful wife with a special dinner. He had made sure that she had ample work to do in her office. Stella's boss was Jason's friend and it wasn't much of a deal to convince him to keep her late. It felt like yesterday that they had been married. He still felt like the luckiest guy in this world. Stella was everything a man could ever ask in a woman – smart, intelligent, clever and beautiful. She knew what he liked and disliked, she knew more about him than he knew about himself. She also knew what could turn him on. On their wedding night, she wore a pink negligee which barely covered all that needed to be covered. He got hard immediately thinking of that night and how hot Stella looked that night. He pushed those thoughts away. He had a lot of work to do and very little time.

He drove into the driveway and parked his car. The house was still dark. Thanking God, that Stella wasn't home, he immediately carried the groceries and gifts into the house. Once in, he immediately went to work. He laid the dress that he has bought for Stella on the bed. Then he went to the kitchen and started preparing those dishes which he knew Stella loved to eat. He wasn't such a bad cook and he loved to cook for his darling wife. After an hour of cooking, he could finally complete all the dishes that he wanted to prepare for Stella. He arranged the table in the backyard and set the candles. He was just setting the glasses on the table when he heard Stella pull her car into the garage. Damn, she was a little bit early. Hoping that he didn't ruin the surprise, he started working faster.

Stella knew that Jason was home. She felt bad that she couldn't even prepare something special for him. But she had bought a gift for him – something that he had always wanted to have. She started moving towards the house, when she saw that there were no lights in the house and it was dim inside. She entered the house and found a trail of arrows leading towards the bedroom. The last arrow near the bedroom said "Dress Up and Get ready for the night of your life." Stella was surprised to see that there was a black dress waiting for her on the bed. She knew that Jason had planned something special for her. She took a shower and immediately dressed up. The dress was an exact fit and she knew that Jason might have spent a lot on it. Putting on a light make-up and applying a perfume, she looked into the mirror. The dress was long and had a slit from the knee. And she did look hot in it. Hoping that Jason would like it, she took the gift which she bought for him and opened the bedroom door, when she saw another trail of arrows leading her way into the backyard.

Stella was awestruck by what she saw. There were no artificial lights. The candles and the moonlight provided ample lighting. There was a table for two with 2 wine glasses and a bottle of wine. There were two dishes with steaming hot food which smelled delicious. There was romantic music playing softly in the background. And then she found Jason, in a tuxedo, waiting for her with a grin.

'Happy anniversary, my love!'

'Thanks and happy anniversary. You shouldn't have taken so much pain and done all this.'

'Who says it's a pain? Anything for that million dollar smile on your face.'

'Thanks a lot, baby. You know how much all this means to me. And here's something for you.'

Stella gave Jason his gift. But Jason pulled Stella into his arms and whispered

'Why do you buy me gifts, when I have the best gift in my arms?'

Stella tried to answer him but he silenced her with a kiss – a kiss that was so good that her body turned into jelly. She went weak in the knees and had, Jason not been holding her, she would have fallen down. Jason opened the gift and saw a DSLR camera. It had been his long awaited dream to buy it. He had discussed many times about his passion for photography and how much he wanted to buy that camera. And now, he finally had it.

'Thanks a lot, Stella. You really did buy me something that I always wanted to have. And here's yours.'

He handed Stella a box. On opening the box she found a pearl necklace and earrings to go with it. It was beautifully made.

'Here, allow me.'

Jason took the necklace and tied it securely around her neck. He started kissing her neck and Stella arched her neck. He knew that they could never complete their dinner, if he kept this up. With one last kiss, he whispered

'There's more to come, honey. I am not gonna stop here. But let's have some food.'

'Sure.'

Jason pulled the chair for her. He poured her the wine. He sat across her and he raised his glass

'To us'.

'To us'

Stella felt blessed. The man of her dreams – sitting right across her, watching her, was talking with her, making her evening even more special.

'Lost in the wonderland?'

'No. I was just thinking how blessed I am to have you.'

'I feel the same about you. But we can think later. Right now, I want you to taste all that I have prepared for you.'

'Bring it on.'

Jason served the food and waited for Stella's remark. Stella was blown away by the food that he had prepared for her. It was delicious, mouth-watering and it had the exact amount of spices.

'It is so good, baby. I think you should cook more often.'

'Thanks.'

The two of them ate their dinner, discussing how their day was. But they could sense the undercurrent that was making the evening even more romantic. Once they finished eating, Jason offered his hand and asked,

'Shall we?'

'Yes, of course.'

Stella loved to dance with Jason. They never danced. They only swayed to the music. But being in Jason's arms was the only thing that Stella wanted to do.

'You know the dress look so beautiful on you. You look beautiful and hot. I just can't take my hands off you. Throughout the dinner, I wanted to drag you to the bed and ravish you. Damn, you look sexy.'

'Stop it, Jason.'

'I know you don't want me to stop. You like when I praise you.'

With that Jason traced his hands on Stella's arms. Stella shivered and her skin got goosebumps.

'Excited, aren't you?'

'A little bit. I love...'

Before Stella could complete her sentence, Jason kissed her. He devoured her. When they were breathless, he stopped the kiss.

'You taste so good.'

Stella was so lost in the killer kiss to reply back. Jason just carried her to the bedroom. He put her on the bed. Stella just didn't believe that something this romantic could also happen. Jason tried to remove her dress. But he didn't understand where to begin.

'There's a zipper at the back, baby.'

Jason finally found the zipper and pulled the

dress off her.

'My turn.'

Stella first removed Jason's coat, then started removing the bow-tie. Then she started unbuttoning Jason's shirt one after the other.

'Babe, you better speed it up. I can't wait any longer.'

'Jason, sometimes, you gotta control.'

With that, Stella kissed her way down with each button. Finally the shirt was gone. Jason knew that Stella wouldn't speed up things. So, he literally threw his pants away and pushed Stella back onto the bed.

He started kissing her. He kissed her neck and her most sensitive place, between the neck and the shoulder. He bit the skin and licked it. Stella moaned at his assault. He unclasped her bra. Her breasts were firm, round and her nipples were hard and begging for attention.

He kissed each breast and took each nipple one after the other into his mouth. Stella nearly arched off the bed. Jason knew that her breasts were very sensitive. He kissed his way down and then he could smell her scent – strong, sweet and natural. He knew that she was already wet by his teasing. He just touched her panties and they were already wet. He removed them and just inserted a finger. Her pussy was so wet and slick. He started licking and fucking it with his tongue. She moaned and pulled him closer. He continuously fucked it with his mouth until she couldn't control and came.

'Are you ok, babe?' Jason asked out of concern.

All she could reply was a nod. She felt like the room was spinning around. She wanted to return the favor and started pushing him onto the bed.

'No babe. Tonight, it's all about you.'

He removed his boxers and freed his cock. It was already hard.

'Please baby, I can't wait any longer. I need you in me, right now.'

Jason knew that Stella needed him. So, he placed his cock at her entrance and thrust his hips. She was wet, tight and it felt awesome. She met his every thrust and it felt like heaven. He kept kissing her nipples and she couldn't stop moaning. She was going to come. And he also knew that he couldn't wait any longer and with a final thrust, he came in her. Her pussy milked his cock dry. It felt ecstatic.

'I love you, baby and happy anniversary.'

'I love you too and happy anniversary to you too.'

With that they both drifted off to sleep. In the middle of the night, Jason felt Stella shiver and so he pulled her close and covered them with a blanket.

Feedback and comments are welcome.